[KS] Petite Tits young girls
Author
masterPro93
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 26, 2020 1:12 am
Avi Love - Make Me Proud

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Brunette, Threesome, Small Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Gagging, Student, Face Fucking
Length: 848 MB for 00:45:26
Description: MAKE ME PROUDDesperate Teen Sorority Pledge Tries To Prove Herself Through Twisted Sexual HazingSCENE OPENS to Zoey (Avi Love) bound to a piece of furniture in a quiet room. She is greeted by Scarlett, who has a sinister air about her as she tightly circles Zoey, mockingly asking if she's comfortable. It soon becomes clear through Scarlett's jeering that Zoey is undergoing a hazing to be accepted as a sorority sister. However, Scarlett isn't convinced that Zoey even WANTS to be a sister, so why is she bothering?The truth is that Zoey's feeling pressured by her mother to follow in her footsteps. Her mother has nothing but fond memories of being in a sorority and only wants Zoey to experience that, too. Unfortunately, times have changed and the hazing is much more than a silly prank. When Scarlett calls in her boyfriend, Chad (Donny Sins), who looks at Zoey with hungry eyes, she declares that Zoey needs to prove that she's not some lousy virgin. They need all the girls in the sorority to be at their best to help take care of everyone's needs...Determined to see this through to avoid disappointing her mother, Zoey gives in and lets Chad fuck her. The sex is rough and humiliating, but she hangs in there and sees it through to the end. Thinking she's passed the test, she gets another shock to the system when they invite in Chad's roommate, Trey (Zac Wild), who looks even hungrier...All Zoey can do is hope that her mother's praise will be worth it.

Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps 2411kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 192kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 848.0 MB
Added: Jan 27, 2020 2:24 am
Eveline Dellai - Morning Teenage Love

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: All Sex, Teen
Length: 976 MB for 00:26:27
Description: Ricky is completely smitten with his new girlfriend. She is so beautiful and innocent appearing yet beyond hot and sexy in the bedroom. He had one of his best nights ever with her and is excited to wake up and make her breakfast, because... well she deserves it. As Eveline relaxes in the bedroom enjoing her favorite past time reading, Ricky comes into sight with fresh squeezed orange juice. It puts the biggest smile onto her face and immediately she is reminded of why she loves him so much. I think he knows how to make her happy because it only takes a few moments before she reminds him of the night before and takes his big cock into her mouth. Watch him take her into multiple orgasms and she take him to an ultra hot finish. We love little Eveline, who doesn't? xoxo

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1376x720 (256:135) 29.970fps 5000kbps
Audio: AAC 48.0KHz stereo 160kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 976.4 MB
Added: Jan 28, 2020 12:00 pm
Sierra Nicole - Brother & Sister Make Love

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Family, Brother, Sister, Blond, Blowjob, Ball licking, Hardcore, Cumshot
Length: 731 MB for 00:12:15
Description: A glimpse into a brother and sister's sexual relationship...

Video: AVC, 8,151 Kbps, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 731.5 MB
Added: Jan 28, 2020 5:36 pm
Sybil aka Sybil A, Sybil Kailena - Stunning Muse

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Big Dick, Babes, Brunette, One On One, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Deepthroat, Pussy Licking
Length: 528 MB for 00:25:26
Description: Sexy muse Sybil takes a huge cock! Emilio fucks her deep in her tiny pussy like no one else!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 29.97fps 2800kbps
Audio: AAC 44.1KHz stereo 192kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 528.2 MB
Added: Jan 30, 2020 4:24 pm
Alecia Fox - Cozy romantic winter cabin sex

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: All Sex, Cum On Ass, Kissing, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Spoon, Leggings, Socks, Tank Top, Small Ass, Piercing, Athletic, Blonde, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Average Body
Length: 458 MB for 00:21:57
Description: Romantic lovers Alecia Fox and Michael go up north to a cozy cabin in the woods, and spend their afternoon four-wheeling through the countryside. Once back home, the couple shares a nice hot beverage, then things between them get hot and heavy too! Alecia and Michael make out, then begin to strip each other. Michael worships Alecia's boobs, then the blonde babe gets on her knees to give her man a blowjob. Alecia strips off her clothing, then rides Michael's cock on the sofa cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl. The couple makes love doggystyle, then Michael fucks Alecia on her side until he pulls out and cums on her ass!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 25fps 2724kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 185kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 458.1 MB
Added: Jan 31, 2020 5:37 pm
Lacy Lennon - Life Of The Party

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: All Sex, Blowjob, Cum Shot, Redhead, Doggystyle, Missionary, Cowgirl, Natural Tits
Length: 1.22 GB for 00:30:05
Description: Sometimes when kink is your think, you may find other couples a little bit on the vanilla side. That's just the case with Jake Adams and Lacy Lennon, who return home from a hangout that has left them both wanting to spice things up. They barely make it through the door before their lips lock. As they undress from their nice clothes, Lacy waits for Jake to notice her do me lingerie.As soon as Jake gets a glimpse of his hot girlfriend, Lacy throws him onto the bed to take charge. Crawling on top of Jake, she tugs his shorts off to get to his hardon. Taking Jake's thick dick in hand, Lacy starts stroking and kissing as she makes her way to the tip to begin her blowjob. Sucking Jake deep, she eventually disengages to kiss and lap at Jake's balls.Flipping Lacy onto her back, Jake spreads her thighs wide open to make way for him. He settles in to explore the meaty folds of Lacy's slippery twat. Flicking his tongue out, Jake explores Lacy's snatch thoroughly with his mouth. Then he slides his fingers up to plunge knuckle-deep into Lacy's twat as he brings her passion to a fever pitch.Getting to his knees, Jake slides his hardon home into Lacy's wet warmth. He gives it to her for a few minutes, then flips Lacy onto her belly. After feasting once again on Lacy's juices, Jake dives deep once again for a doggy style pussy pounding.Lacy isn't about to take Jake's ministrations without dominating him in return. She gets Jake onto his back and drops a deep kiss on his lips as her hand strokes his man meat. Then she climbs on top of Jake and slides down until she's fully impaled. Lacy's reverse cowgirl ride gets hotter and much more intimate as she turns around to ride Jake in cowgirl while leaning forward so he can worship her breasts with his magical mouth.On her side with Jake spooned behind her, Lacy moans with pure delight as he slides back inside. Jake helps Lacy lift one leg high in the air to open her completely to his stiffie. As Lacy comes undone around Jake, nothing can hold back his climax another moment. He pulls out, letting Lacy reach down to aim his cumshot to cover her naturally red muff.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps 5615kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 196kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.2 GB
Added: Feb 04, 2020 7:12 am
Cristal Caitlin - Only She

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: All Sex, Bedroom, Tattoo, Indoor
Length: 1.29 GB for 00:23:08
Description: Sexy Cristal Caitlin moves seductively, watched attentively by Angelo Godshack, as Andrej Lupin’s erotic movie “Only She” begins. Nipples hard as diamonds, the gorgeous brunette strokes herself inside her panties, eyes on her lover. When he can’t resist any longer, Angelo kisses her passionately, hands and lips roaming over her body. He peels off her white panties and spreads the lips of her pussy open with his tongue, fingering her skilfully. Cristal frees Angelo’s erection from his briefs and licks the head sensuously, rubs it between her breasts, then straddles him and guides it into her tight pussy. Riding slowly, she slides up and down on his cock, gasping with arousal each time it fills her. Gradually she moves faster, circling her hips to feel every powerful sensation. They roll over, wrapped in each other’s arms, so Angelo can take control of the pace, thrusting into his sweetheart relentlessly. His thick cock drives her to an intense orgasm, then keeps her at the pinnacle of pleasure until they climax together, his cum trickling out of her drenched pussy as they cuddle through the afterglow.

Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, 8 000 kb/s (0.154 bit/pixel)
Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2 ch, 96.0 kb/s, CBR (English)

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.3 GB
Added: Feb 07, 2020 3:01 pm
Catalina Ossa - Instafilm Stories

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: All Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Creampie, Doggystyle, Missionary, Cowgirl, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Length: 1.97 GB for 00:45:00
Description: Catalina's so bored while on vacation with her parents, she sneaks out in the middle of the night to get some action. She runs into Chad, has a few drinks, one thing leads to another and she's taking nudes for him. She works herself up and hops on his fat dick for a deep creampie.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps 5940kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 317kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 2.0 GB
Added: Feb 11, 2020 6:36 am
Emma Starletto & Natalie Knight - Step Sibling Valentines Day Club

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: All Sex, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Threesome, FFM, Cum in Mouth, Facial, Hairy Pussy, Handjob, Hardcore, Petite, POV, Rough Sex
Length: 1.49 GB for 00:32:38
Description: Natalie Knight has noticed that her adopted sister Emma Starletto and their stepbrother Codey Steele have a very close relationship. She suspects that they're more than friends. He brings Natalie a Valentine's gift as they're lounging in the room together: dick candy and butt plugs with his dick hidden at the bottom. Natalie is a little bit hesitant to do anything with Codey's gift since Emma is right there, but eventually Codey coaxes her into delivering a handjob. Once Natalie lays hands on Codey's dick, she knows she's going to suck it. She keeps it up right until Emma notices that Emma is blowing her stepbro and loses her shit! Codey tells Emma that her freakout is exactly why they didn't include her in their Valentine's Day club and storms out.Later, Emma and Natalie walk into Codey's room hand in hand so Natalie can tell Codey that Emma wants to join the Valentine's Day club. Codey is reluctant at first because he believes Emma will rat them out, but Emma just wants to be included. He decides that the adopted sisters should start kissing while he watches so he can gauge Emma's sincerity. Codey is still not convinced after that display, so he tells Emma that before she can join in she needs to watch him kiss Natalie and have her suck his dick without flipping out. Emma makes it through, and soon Natalie has tugged Emma in to take a taste of Codey's fuck stick, too.Turning around, Natalie flips up her pajama shirt so Codey can stick it in from behind. That rattles Emma, but Natalie is determined that they will be one happy family. She pulls Emma close so she can eat her out while Codey is still fucking her doggy style. Then Natalie helps Emma overcome her fears as Codey slides into her for the first time. Soon Emma realizes that there's nothing to worry about and that Codey's fuck stick feels great! Once Natalie knows that Emma is committed, she sits down with her pussy on Emma's mouth so that Emma can be fully included in the middle of a sibling sandwich. Natalie and Emma swap spots next, with Emma testing Natalie's mouth in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl as Codey keeps Natalie's party rolling. Then Emma gets another ride on the D, this time in doggy as her adopted stepbro brings her to climax. There's just one last step to Emma's formal initiation into the Valentine's Club. She and Natalie work Codey with their hands and mouths together until he rewards them with a double facial that drips into their mouths.

Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, 6 350 kb/s (0.230 bit/pixel)
Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2 ch, 196 kb/s, CBR (English)

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.5 GB
Added: Feb 11, 2020 8:36 pm
Luna Rival - My 1st anal in USA with Mike Adriano

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Anal, Natural, Hairy pussy, Cum in anal, POV
Length: 474 MB for 33:45
Description: I met Mike last week during my first time in USA and we shot a home made video, with all stuff we like each other, that was very hot. 3 anal orgasms during the video, never feel that before I don't want to spoil you but, i thing we have the same tastes, like deepthroat, anal, gape, squirting and more... So, I hope you'll like my first boy-girl scene in America. I loved this meeting, I've already returned to France but I'm just now thinking about coming back as soon as possible

Video: AVC 1280x720 30fps 1827Kbps
Audio: AAC 48 KHz 2 channels 129 Kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 473.7 MB
Added: Feb 11, 2020 11:25 pm
Minori - Look Inside

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: All Sex
Length: 412 MB for 00:18:00
Description: Minori really likes Kristof but fears that he's just not that into her. She thought that they would start fucking as soon as they became roommates but she was dead wrong. Nothing she does makes him horny and she has tried everything...EVERYTHING. She wonders if she takes her clothes off in front of him, what will happen? The door is wide open.

Video: (H264), 1280x720 25,000fps, 3072kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 139kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 411.5 MB
Added: Feb 14, 2020 8:48 pm
AllInternal - Lulu Love

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Brown Haired, Natural Tits, Tatooed, 2 on 1, Oral, Hardcore, Internal
Length: 1.54 GB for 00:52:35
Description: It has been a while we saw Lulu Love doing what she is best at - having hardcore sex. So it was time! Check her out handling two guys at once, and after all those hardcore banging, she gets a double creampie in her pussy!

Video: 1280 x 720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4, Advanced Video Codec, 4026 Kbps
Audio: 48.0 KHz, Advanced Audio Codec, 2 ch, 157 Kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.5 GB
Added: Feb 14, 2020 11:36 pm
Amaris - Blonde learner with perfect boobs

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: All Sex, Glasses, Blouse, Skirt, Small Ass, Cum Shot, Athletic, Blonde, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Panty Hose, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Medium Ass, Average Body, Caucasian, Brunette, Small Tits
Length: 846 MB for 00:31:22
Description: It's Amaris' last lesson at Fake Driving School, and getting into the car, she tells her instructor, Ricky Rascal, she is still very nervous behind the wheel. Amaris has trouble operating the gear stick, and can barely move the handbrake. Ricky calms her nerves and tells her she's going to do great, then they head out onto the road. It's a bumpy ride, and soon Amaris pulls over, and confesses she does not feel ready for her exam. Ricky says she can take more lessons, but Amaris doesn't have the money to pay for them. She asks for a discount, then shows Ricky her big boobs! The blonde babe takes Ricky's hand, and puts it between her legs so he can finger her warm pussy. Taking out her teacher's cock, Amaris gives him a blowjob, then climbs onto his cock so she can take it deep inside her. Ricky fucks Amaris' shaved pussy, then pulls out to cum on it.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 25fps 3502kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 263kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 846.4 MB
Added: Feb 15, 2020 2:24 am
Asia Rae - Ebony babe sprayed with cum

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: All Sex, Small Ass, Cumshot Clean-Up, Facial, Tattoo, Athletic, Ebony, Handjob, Rimjob, High Heels, Anal Fingering, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Tattoo, Average Body, Anal, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Anal Toys, Sex Toys, Medium Tits, Natural Tits
Length: 829 MB for 00:35:10
Description: Ebony cutie Asia Rae got into the taxi today, and asked for a lift to the shopping mall at the center of town. Asia was headed to return a purchase that she said was "too small" for her. She squirmed while telling me, so I could guess it was a sex toy. She pulled it out, it was a butt plug. It made me fucking horny, I'll tell you that. I asked her if she fancied delaying her shopping for a spot of fun with a dirty, old man, and Asia shook her arse for me while I found somewhere to park. I got in the backseat and licked her holes with gusto, then fingered her pussy to orgasm. We made out a little while I played with her tits, then she gave me a sloppy, deepthroat blowjob, road my dick, and took my load all over her face!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 25fps 3027kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 262kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 829.3 MB
Added: Feb 15, 2020 5:12 am
Avery Cristy - Scuplted For Love

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Brunettes, Cumshot, DeepTongue, Grinding, Milking
Length: 1.53 GB for 00:42:08
Description: An artist needs his Muse and one cannot find a better one than Avery. The beautiful girl is ready to bare her body and share her passion anytime just to inspire lust and imagination. Let’s be honest: she is sculpted for love in her look, and her skills are a perfect match for her beauty. Don’t believe us? Just watch how the kiss of the muse work in reality.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 30fps 5003kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 192kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.5 GB