masterPro93
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 24, 2020 12:00 pm
Princess Rene - Manipulated Professor

screenshot
screenshot

Tags: JOI, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction
Length: 186 MB for 00:07:31
Description: Men are SO easy to manipulate. You just can’t help but submit to a pretty smile and a wickedly hot body! Well, Mr. Professor, lets see how long you can outlast my charms today! The term end is nearing and I’m failing your class. Isn’t there some sort of extra credit you offer? I have an idea! You just look so exhausted… all those papers to grade and no time to fuck your wife. You don’t even have time to stroke! Bet I can put some pep in your step! Come on, professor, stroke it for me!

Format: MP4
Video: 1280x720, 3 319 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 185.7 MB
Added: Sep 24, 2020 2:48 pm
Princess Violette - Eric's CRUEL breathplay

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 226 MB for 00:05:06
Description: Keywords: Female Domination, Princess, Violette, POV, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Breath Play, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Hypnosis, Mind Fuck, Young Mistress, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Edging Fetish, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training, Financial Domination, Findom

Video: 1920x1080, 6 000 kb/s, 23.976 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 225.5 MB
Added: Sep 24, 2020 5:36 pm
Saradoesscience - Be My Anal Slut JOI

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 592 MB for 00:20:51
Description: Alright my little anal slut. Are you ready for your training? You will need a variety of toys for this: plugs of increasing sizes, anal beads, glass dildo, suction cup dildo, and a vibrating dildo. You will also not be allowed to touch your cock. You must have a hands free orgasm today, only from fucking your ass on my command. I’ll be your anal mistress. You will follow all of my orders. First I tell you to put plugs in, as you watch me tease you with my body, knowing you cannot stroke your dick. As I remove more clothing, I tell you to put larger and larger plugs in, dirty talking about stretching your holes. Next, we play with the anal beads. You put them in and pull them out as i play with my vibrator. When my sensation ebbs and flows I’ll have you put the beads in and pull them out. Next we play with the glass dildo. I fuck my ass with my glass dildo as you fuck yours. I encourage you and talk dirty to make your dick even harder. I tell you to use your suction dildo, and other dildos in different positions, and then finally we end with you fucking your vibrating dildo as you watch me bounce up and down on the toy in my ass. I command you to build up your orgasm and cum at the same time as me, hands free. We get closer and closer and finally I countdown until I tell you to cum. You were such a good slut!//Softcore femdom with encouragement and commands, no harsh language//

Keywords: Female Domination, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Anal Masturbation, Anal, Anal Training, Anus, Ass, Fuck Your Ass, Finger Your Ass, Prostate Massage, Butt Plug, Cum Countdown

Video: 1920x1080, 3 836 kb/s, 30.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 592.4 MB
Added: Sep 24, 2020 8:24 pm
Sarah DiAvola - SPH Punishments

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 1.29 GB for 00:09:11
Description: There are consequences to having such a teeny weenie. There should be suffering for you, in exchange for the suffering you put upon the world with your inadequacies. If you can’t just chop it off, you will make it hurt. Make it realize what a failure it is at being itself. Why should such a grievance go free and clear? I have zero pleasure from your penis, so I will create it for myself. What’s it like to have a little penis? Poor thing. I can only fuck with your brain, because I have no desire to fuck with your dick. Since you’re not using it, I want to play with it….my way. I want to beat it up. Get it out and slap it. Follow my every command, because I’m going to love seeing you get your little dick up and hit it over and over. At least you’ll actually be using it! Am I being mean to you? Who cares? Flick it hard with your finger. Harder. I’ll hurt you physically while I give you psychological pain. My words sting just as much as, if not more than, the blows from your hand at my command. I want to make you cry from my truth even more than you whimper from my CBT instructions. Does it hurt? Duh, of course it does. Good. Are you shaking? Does your weenie feel sore? Do you feelings feel sad? Say “thank you” to me. Nobody wants a small dick; even your money can’t buy real pussy. Hit it again. Does it feel good to give a Woman pleasure with your cock, finally? To follow my instructions on how to Torment it, while I laugh and giggle and give you my undivided attention? Slap it again for me. I don’t want you to cum. I just want you to cry. It’s amazing how seductive I am, how sweet and juicy my voice is, while being the most cruel Bitch you’ve ever experienced. It’s delightful, isn’t it? My grace and beauty cannot be ignored. It almost feels like I’m loving you, the way I speak about your misery. But I don’t love you. I just love to fuck you up.

Keywords: Female Domination, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, CBT, Ball Abuse, CBT Instruction, CBT Fantasy Instruction, Ball Fetish, Ballbusting, Brat Girls, Bratty Princess, CBT Fantasy, POV, Self Ballbusting

Video: 1920x1080, 19.8 Mb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.3 GB
Added: Sep 25, 2020 2:01 am
Sweetkiss_69 - A Little Worship And Breath Play

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 669 MB for 00:05:13
Description: worship and breath play

Sweetkiss_69, POV, Breath Control, Breath Play, Goddess Worship, Brunette, Fetish

Video: 1920x1080, 17.8 Mb/s, 29.932 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 669.3 MB
Added: Sep 25, 2020 4:48 am
Sweetkiss_69 - Ass And Feet Worship

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 553 MB for 00:04:18
Description: I bare all and talk dirty to you worship my ass and soft pretty feet

Soles, Feet, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Big Ass, Brunette, Foot Worship, Footworship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play

Video: 1920x1080, 17.8 Mb/s, 30.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 553.0 MB
Added: Sep 25, 2020 11:49 pm
Alexis Monroe - JOI Cum Countdown

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 450 MB for 00:07:51
Description: I saw you staring at me... do you like my outfit? Does it make your cock nice and hard looking at my sexy legs in these high heels? Are you more of an ass guy? Do you like my beautiful booty?
I think you need to pull that cock out and do as I say and most importantly, no coming until i say you can.

Video: 1920x1080, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 450.3 MB
Added: Sep 26, 2020 2:37 am
Ashley Fires - Open To New Things

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 155 MB for 00:08:47
Description: The Queen of Anal would like you to open your mind and your ass to her. She knows you have always fantasized about having her fuck your virgin butt! She teases you with her fingers first and making sure your cock is hard before she enters you. She makes you jerk it slowly as she penetrates you tight hole. She wants to turn you into an ass fuck slut! She gets your asshole wet and eager before she shoves her cock in. She goes easy at first till you are nice and open for her. Then she fucks you hard and makes you jerk your cock faster and faster. She stops because you are not allowed to cum until you have taken every inch! She shoves her cock in as deep as it can go! Then fucks you like the ass whore that you now are! When she tells you to release your sperm you cum harder then you have ever have before! So messy! Before she takes her cock out of you well used ass she makes you lick up your own cum and eat it! This is a very interactive POV Pegging Clip!

Video: 720x480, 2 294 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 155.1 MB
Added: Sep 26, 2020 5:24 am
AstroDomina - Secretary Stockings Strip

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 690 MB for 00:11:28
Description: I know how to combine my skills and my knowledge of your weaknesses to get what I want. Like a promotion by showing you my pantyhose clad feet.
Sydney is by far your favorite employee. Today she is working overtime in your kitchen. Sitting on top of your kitchen table she mentions how disappointed she was that she missed out on that promotion. She's doing all she can today to convince you what a mistake that was. She's a great listener. She knows how much you like shiny outfits and pantyhose. So she dressed the part today. There's no way you'll be able to resist her efforts to get that promotion after all. Once her shirt and skirt are off, you can't help but admire her sexy see through lingerie and amazing pantyhose. You're obviously into feet and Sydney can tell by the growth in your pants. She allows you to sniff her feet and before long you're jerking off to them. You have a feeling Sydney will have a bright future in your company, one promotion at a time.

Video: 1920x1080, 8 156 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 690.1 MB
Added: Sep 26, 2020 4:37 pm
Eva De Vil - Ballerina Undress

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 845 MB for 00:14:12
Description: I almost look innocent in this sweet ballet outfit, but you know I’m anything but. You’re gonna worship all things feminine with me and wait patiently til the end as I slowly slip off this costume. I’ll strip down to nothing but my tiara, while describing a voyeuristic scenario of you peeping on a dancer at the ballet studio. Like the pervert you are, you can’t peel your eyes off her.

Video: 1920x1080, 7 999 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 845.5 MB
Added: Sep 28, 2020 7:49 am
lilcanadiangirl - Angry Sister BlowJob

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 1.12 GB for 00:21:04
Description: You go to your Sister and taunt her about the video you have. You decided to use it to your advantage now. She can’t believe you caught her kissing another guy, her boyfriend would be devastated. Since she says she will do anything, you want to see her tits. She is reluctant but she exposes her boobs so you keep it a secret. You can tell she is getting really annoyed with you. But it’s not enough, you need to see your Sisters pussy and ass. She gives in and spreads herself for you. Now she is fully naked, and you are so horny for your own Sister. You tell her to suck your dick. She doesn’t want to, but you remind her about the video. She gets on her knees and obeys her Brother. Your cock is so hard. She starts off slow, super pissed off, then she gets better at it. By the end you fuck your Sisters mouth harder and harder until you pump your load down her throat and make her swallow it. She hated swallowing your load.

Video: 1920x1080, 7 293 kb/s, 24.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.1 GB
Added: Sep 28, 2020 1:24 pm
lilcanadiangirl - Sisters Wedding Day Fuck

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 1.24 GB for 00:24:33
Description: Its your Sisters big day! She’s getting married! You want to see her while she’s getting ready. You catch her in the middle of trying on lingerie and she yells at you to get out. She notices how upset you get and instantly feels bad. She tells you to come back in, apologizes, and says she could actually use your help. Since its her wedding day, she needs to look her best, she needs to look sexy. You watch her try on 3 different pieces of lingerie until she notices your boner. Now your just a total pervert! She’s pissed she just needed your help, not to make you horny. You tell her how your girlfriend isn’t having sex with you, in fact its been months since you’ve gotten laid. Your Sister feels so bad for you, she can’t believe that girl is treating you like this! Its supposed to be such a happy day for your Sister and here you are lonely, and horny. She decides to help you out before she gets taken away for good. She can’t do something like this when she has a husband! Your Sisters tits are so much better than your girlfriends!! Even her ass! You take your cock out like she says, and receive a hand job from her. Have you ever titty fucked your gf? She lets your cock fuck between her tits. You haven’t gotten a blow job in so long, your Sister offers to give you one right now. You love your Sister right? You want to fuck her? She lets you slide your cock inside her and fuck her pussy really good. Your Sisters pussy feels so good you unleash your massive brotherly load, giving your Sister the ultimate cream pie before you walk her down the isle. Hopefully she doesn’t leak!

Format: AVI
Video: 1920x1080, 6 898 kb/s, 24.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.2 GB