BDSM / Bondage - Punishments of Sexy Girls
Author
piskind
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 19, 2019 4:36 am
Club Asiana Live Show February 12, 2015 Part 1
screenshot

screenshot
Platform heels, bra, and short, tight skirt.  Arms are box tied, mouth gagged with a 2″ gag, and **** to squat on the pallet.  Rope going from the one around my neck to a small hook in front and another piece of rope tied to my arms and secured to the back of the pallet, pulling me in the opposite direction.  Rope going from the ceiling to my arms, then more wrapped around my legs and heels to keep my body tightly compact.  Martin then finishes with my neck pulled back, my hair tied into a tight knot, and a few more adjustments to make sure everything’s nice and tight. Unable to push forward, fall backward, spread my knees, sit taller, nor lean side to side.  Only thing I’m able to do is tire myself out – which is precisely Martin’s plan.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 20 min 30 s
Size: 75.6 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 19, 2019 8:38 pm
Tube Sock Struggle Custom Video Part 1
screenshot

screenshot

Media Info:
Duration: 14 min 19 s
Size: 51.9 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 20, 2019 4:39 am
CEO Held For Ransom Custom Video Part Deuce Part 2
screenshot

screenshot
Held captive and kept for ransom for days.  No feed, no water, and tormented to exhaustion.  Still in the same clothes in which I was abducted in, now I’m tied with my hands above my head with my heels still on, skirt pulled above my hips, and my blouse unbuttoned.  Large gag to keep me from screaming, nipple clamps on my sensitive tits, and my legs are heavily tied.  The same man who was in to check on me is back again for more fun.  Taking advantage of my distress, he whips my body with the flogger, expressing his anger for the money he has yet to see.  He begins to hang weights on the chain of my nipple clamps for added torture, gropes and molests me some more, then whips me with the leather tails again.  Crying and unable to beg for mercy, he hoists me to the tips of my toes, then ropes my ankles and lifts me off my feet into a full fledged suspension and leaves me there until I’m found by authorities.

Media Info:
Duration: 17 min 33 s
Size: 64.4 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 21, 2019 4:41 am
Double Fucked Predicament Custom Video Part 1
screenshot

screenshot
The challenge to this position is to stand in 6″ stilettos with my hands tied behind my back while I straddle a large dildo that’s mounted on the base below my feet.  Looks simple enough, when in fact, the real challenge was that the disc was rotating so it was difficult to balance myself with nothing to hold me upright or lean against.  Even while I was able to hold myself still for a few minutes, the height of the heels quickly decreased my ability to stand and there was no way for me to adjust my feet with no leverage.  Within minutes, I found myself in a bent position due to the pain in my feet.  The more painful it was to stand, the harder it was to balance.   15 minutes into the position, Martin has me kick my heels off and stand on my toes.  Here’s hoping this doesn’t make matters worse for me.  *Asiana Starr Personal Favorite

Media Info:
Duration: 15 min 47 s
Size: 58.1 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 21, 2019 12:42 pm
Club Asiana Live Show January 29, 2015 Part 4 – Semi-Suspended **** Orgasm
screenshot

screenshot
Martin whips me back into shape with the leather cat o’ nine tails while I’m naked and on my toes.  Gagged, drooling, and completely stretched out.  He let’s me hang for a little bit more, then finishes me off with a **** orgasm with the Hitachi Magic Wand.

Media Info:
Duration: 14 min 31 s
Size: 53.5 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 21, 2019 8:44 pm
Club Asiana Live Show January 29, 2015 Part 3 – Martin’s Redemption
screenshot

screenshot
I go through the process of untying the rest of the rope that Martin had left for me to finish, un-gag myself, and remove the nipple clamps, which takes me an good 10 minutes.  Once I’m free, Martin ties my wrists together, leaving me no more time for recuperation, places me into a semi-suspension, unfastens my one-piece outfit from the bottom and lifts it over my hips, then removes my heels for my naked body to hang helplessly for the remainder of the show.

Media Info:
Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 69.3 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 22, 2019 12:46 pm
Club Asiana Live Show March 12, 2015 Part 1 – Trial and Error
screenshot

screenshot
The position Martin put me in tonight was one of those that I can handle for a very short time.  It was one of those positions where my knees are bent not too much, and not too little.  He had never tied me like this before so I guess you could say it was a test run and whatever he saw needed improvement, better believe it’ll be better the next time around.  We start off with the very large, 2 1/2 ball gag, some rope around my neck, and my elbows tightly wrenched together.  I’m in a standing position on top of the pallet wearing strappy heels and lingerie.  Martin binds my ankles together, brings my neck down towards my feet, my wrists tied down to a hook behind me, and my neck rope tied to the ceiling.  Already I was in a fit to be untied.  He makes his rounds again by pulling each strand of rope tighter, then rotates the pallet to put my bound body on display.  Shifting my weight from one leg to another, I wriggle and search for comfort, knowing I wasn’t going to find it.  Back and fourth while Martin watches in satisfaction.

Media Info:
Duration: 18 min 7 s
Size: 66.7 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 24, 2019 4:52 am
Club Asiana Live Show February 26, 2015 Part 3
screenshot

screenshot
My arms are almost at a perfect 90 degree angle with my head pulled back, yet at the same time, pulled toward my knees.  Tears going, drooling profusely, and trying not to think too much about the clamps on my nipples.  Martin just sits back on the chair, puffs on a cigarette, and taunts me with his words while I slowly fall apart.  He keeps me like this a good 8 more minutes until he sits me down on the wooden bench – still bound and gagged and now reaching my end.  Everything but the rope around my hair and my elbows are untied for the remainder of the show.  Martin makes me spread my legs wide to ready myself for a **** orgasm to complete the hour.

Media Info:
Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 53.8 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 24, 2019 8:54 pm
Club Asiana Live Show February 26, 2015 Part 1
screenshot

screenshot
During tonight’s live show, I’m topless with black-laced stockings, high heels, and a super tiny vinyl skirt.  Martin binds my elbows together, then manhandles me for entire 15 minutes straight.  Pulling my hair, tossing me around, running his hands all over me, and reminding me who I belong to.  He makes me face my ass to the audience with my legs spread while he takes the riding crop to various parts of my body.  My legs, calves, tits, stomach, my back, and thighs – just about every where he can get it.  After he’s had his fill with that toy, he then punishes me with the flogger – one of my favorites.  Once that’s said and done, he shuts me up with a 2″ ball gag, then roughs me up some more.  Hands wrapped around my throat, then over my mouth and nose, taking my breath away, then having me spread my legs wide to spank my pussy.  Now that he’s got me properly warmed up for the show, he ties my wrists, knees, and ankles together, pulls my neck down to my knees, my hair to my elbows, and puts me into a strict strappado.

Media Info:
Duration: 20 min 1 s
Size: 73.6 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 25, 2019 4:55 am
Starr Position Re-Imagined Custom Video Part 2
screenshot

screenshot
Martin removes the wire from around my pussy and begins working me with the Hitachi.  My hands are purple from the loss of blood flow, feet hurting from standing, mouth aching from the huge gag, and spit running down from my chin to my pussy.   The hardest part of the position for me, was the fact that it was so hard to breathe.  But after 7 minutes or so, I finally cum and I cum so hard, that the combination of the lack of air and the orgasm made for a silent one… go figure!   LOVE, LOVE, LOVED this scene!

Media Info:
Duration: 14 min 5 s
Size: 53.0 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 26, 2019 12:56 pm
Bondage Trifecta Part 2 – #Truth
screenshot

screenshot
After Martin had placed the last clothe pin on my pussy, the combination of my wrists, my feet, and everything else causing pain, I couldn’t take it anymore.  I wanted the weight of my body relieved off my hands, yet I didn’t want my feet on the mat.  It felt like it went on for a long time and the only reason (again), Martin let me down was because I had lost control.

Media Info:
Duration: 15 min 12 s
Size: 56.2 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 26, 2019 8:58 pm
Bondage Trifecta Part 1 – The Best $18 Ever Spent
screenshot

screenshot
Martin and I had been talking about using a chair mat, flipped upside down as a form of punishment on my feet for months.  Problem was, we couldn’t find one we had in mind.  Everywhere we looked, they were either too flimsy or cheap, or one that was not sharp enough.  When we stumbled upon this one, it couldn’t have been more perfect and it after tonight, we learned it was the  best $18 spent!  Martin had a vision and I wanted it!  Naked and bare foot, hands above my head with a tight torso and crotch rope, gagged and drooling.  Once Martin lifted me off the ground, I knew I was in trouble.  Being suspended and held in the air by just my wrists is a pain that’s tough to bare even for a couple minutes.  While my feet were off the ground, Martin slides the mat under me, then lowers me onto it.  The spikes were so sharp, I tip-toed around each one as carefully as I could, trying hard to avoid them all.  Not sure if it was a good or bad thing that I was so high off my feet.  If I wanted up, my wrists hurt, if I wanted down, my feet hurt.  I was punished either way and I didn’t know what I wanted.

Media Info:
Duration: 16 min 28 s
Size: 60.5 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 27, 2019 9:01 pm
Club Asiana Live Show March 26, 2015 Part 3 – Martin’s Slut
screenshot

screenshot
Elbows crushed and hoisted, ankles tied together, neck pulled down to my knees, hair tied to my arms, and a single clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking.  I hold this position for another few minutes until Martin unties me and forces me over to the platform – in a kneeling position with my hair secured to a hook for minimal movement and my throat tied to the post.  This is where I stay until the end of the show.

Media Info:
Duration: 13 min 54 s
Size: 51.2 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 28, 2019 5:00 am
Club Asiana Live Show March 26, 2015 Part 2 – The Trade Off
screenshot

screenshot
Rocking myself forward, then rocking myself back in order to find a comfortable spot for me to handle the position that much longer.  That wasn’t working, so I’d rock side to side in desperation for comfort.  My thighs were burning and my hair was getting soaked as it repeatedly got dragged over the large puddle of spit on the table.  I’m in complete discomfort and Martin is relaxed and smoking a cigarette – enjoying the scene.  I’m crying so hard, my nose starts to stuff up and I cannot breathe.  Martin ungags me but makes sure that I DO NOT ask to be untied while the continuation of my hunt for comfort goes on.   After quite some time, Martin alters the position by straightening out my legs and tying my neck to my knees, then hoisting my arms higher, then ties my hair to my elbows and places a clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking.

Media Info:
Duration: 16 min 24 s
Size: 60.3 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 28, 2019 9:01 pm
She Loves It Part 2 – Juices Flowing
screenshot

screenshot
By the movement of my body and the muffled moans coming out of my silenced mouth, there’s no denying how much I love being tied up in the back seat of the car.  I was very pleased that I was able to make the entire 40 minute ride from Surprise to Glendale – heavily gagged and hogtied.  Unfortunately, we stopped recording right after I was untied so what you don’t see, is me telling Martin how wet I was.  So wet, that I soaked my pants.  Needless to say, I had a real good time.  *Asiana Starr Personal Favorite

Media Info:
Duration: 19 min 39 s
Size: 71.9 MiB

Tags:

screenshot
DOWNLOAD