Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:38:06

DOWNLOAD:
VIP club member
Added: Oct 23, 2020 11:09 am
Violet Sky - Fractured Cosplay

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Bdsm, Bondage, Discipline, Masturbation, Pussy play, Breast play, Intense orgasms, Restraints, Rope bondage, MaleDom, Oral sex

Description: BDSM rigger Shadrack wants to play with his pussy…literally. Once he has secured the lovely Violet to a bench, he proceeds to have his way with her. Nothing like a bit of deep throating while a girl is tied up, right. But Master is not completely evil and does find a way to redeliver the reward Violet deserves.

File Name : Fractured Cosplay147.mp4
File Size : 1779.42 MB
Resolution :1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:23

screenshot
Fractured Cosplay
VIP club member
Added: Oct 23, 2020 1:34 pm
Tyna Gold - From Being Blonde Brat To A Submissive Slut

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Blonde, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Whipped

Description: When Tyna Gold is tied up, her master also wants her to shut the fuck up. He ties her up and slaps the hell out of this skinny blonde brat, until she is submissive enough and permitted to cum.

File Name : From Being Blonde Brat To A Submissive Slut148.mp4
File Size : 2749.39 MB
Duration : 00:25:19

screenshot
From Being Blonde Brat To A Submissive Slut
VIP club member
Added: Oct 23, 2020 9:10 pm
Peaches - Floor Work

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Bdsm, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Caning, Suspension, Masturbation, Pussy play, Breast play, Flogging, Intense orgasms, Restraints, Rope bondage, MaleDom, Oral sex

Description: Master Shadrack loves vibing his women. Peach her body perfectly aligned to be pleasing to the eye, but she is so much more then just an submissive slut. Her whole body is shaking because she likes to please her master, only until she can't hold it any longer.

File Name : Floor Work152.mp4
File Size : 1253.46 MB
Duration : 00:11:32

screenshot
Floor Work
VIP club member
Added: Oct 23, 2020 11:42 pm
Laura Noiret - Beautiful Laura Noiret Spanked And Vibed

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Ball gagged, Whipped, Hardcore, Blowjob, High heels, Vibed, Magic wand

Description: In this update the beautiful brunette named Laura Noiret is getting bound, slapped, nipple clamped and vibed. Her long legs and petite figure looks damn sexy, especially when this girl tries to relax while getting spanked and vibed with a magic wand.

File Name : Beautiful Laura Noiret Spanked And Vibed153.mp4
File Size : 2192.03 MB
Duration : 00:20:10

screenshot
Beautiful Laura Noiret Spanked And Vibed
VIP club member
Added: Oct 24, 2020 7:10 am
Goddess Starla - A Different Kind of Threesome

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Amateur, Bondage, Discipline, Whipped, Nipple clamps, Slapping, Breast play, Restraints, Rope bondage, Candle wax, Clothespin

Description: Goddess Starla was more than happy to play with her new slave who is locked in the stocks. For the first time, she has decided to bring her cuckolded husband Randy along so that he can assist her in a not so normal threesome of punishment. Starla, always cruel and rarely soft on her slaves, uses clothespins to spread her slave’s pussy wide open so that she can get a nice look as well as easy access. After cropping and canning Masidon’s ass cheeks until they have turned a nice crimson red, Goddess Starla has Randy pour candle wax on them. In the second half of this play date, Goddess Starla fucks her overly horny slave with a large strapon while having Randy hold, fondle and slap her.

File Name : A Different Kind of Threesome157.mp4
File Size : 1636.69 MB
Duration : 00:15:04

screenshot
A Different Kind of Threesome
VIP club member
Added: Oct 24, 2020 9:39 am
Nicole Love - Nicole Loves Getting Ball Gagged

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Ball gagged, Whipped, Hardcore, Black hair

Description: Nicole Love is an intensely sexy and submissive slut with an amazing body and dirty mind. Just click on that fucking play button and check out this horny ball gagged babe getting dominated and fucked hardcore.

File Name : Nicole Loves Getting Ball Gagged158.mp4
File Size : 2258.8 MB
Duration : 00:20:47

screenshot
Nicole Loves Getting Ball Gagged
VIP club member
Added: Oct 24, 2020 12:10 pm
Ten Amorette - Figged & Caned

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Caning, Whipped, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ass fingering, Figged

Description: Figging: The ginger, skinned and often carved into the shape of a butt plug, causes an intense burning sensation and discomfort to the subject. For this reason it is rumored to have been done to wives in the Victorian age to prevent them from clenching during a spanking. Master David Lawrence always believed a pupil learnt better by demonstration, so upon the completion of his short history lesson, Ten knew what was expected of her. This weeks update transports you back to the 19th century for a true Victorian punishment. Carpet beater and orgasm included.

File Name : Figged & Caned159.mp4
File Size : 1370.38 MB
Duration : 00:12:37

screenshot
Figged & Caned
VIP club member
Added: Oct 24, 2020 10:10 pm
Laura Noiret - Ballgagger Laura Gets Pounded Hard From Behind

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Vibrator, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Ball gagged, Whipped, Hardcore, High heels, Vibed, Magic wand

Description: Laura Noiret is a pretty horny slut who likes to be dominated by a master. Laura gets tied up, whipped and teased until she her snatch is wet and ready for some fucking.

File Name : Ballgagger Laura Gets Pounded Hard From Behind164.mp4
File Size : 2637.73 MB
Duration : 00:24:16

screenshot
Ballgagger Laura Gets Pounded Hard From Behind
VIP club member
Added: Oct 25, 2020 12:39 am
Cheri Rose - Cheri Tied Up In Cell 181

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Toys, Bdsm, Bondage, Whipped, Hot wax, Pussy play, Breast play, Intense orgasms, Restraints, MaleDom

Description: The cold blackness haunted her senses. Her pale skin trembled with every pounding beat of her heart. She tried to free herself from her restraints, but failed each time. Her captor silently taunted her from the shadows, waiting for her to crumble beneath his will. Newcomer Cheri Rose came to Wasteland to explore and push on her limits. Under the swift and heavy hand of “Him”, she will soon discover just how closely related pain and pleasure can be.

File Name : Cheri Tied Up In Cell 181166.mp4
File Size : 1755.95 MB
Duration : 00:16:11

screenshot
Cheri Tied Up In Cell 181
VIP club member
Added: Oct 25, 2020 3:13 am
Katy Rose - Blonde Victoria Can'Hold It Anymore

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Vibrator, Bdsm, Bondage, Ball gagged, Whipped, Vibed, Suspension, Masturbation, Pussy play, Breast play, Intense orgasms, Restraints, Lesbian bondage, Magicwand

Description: Victoria Pure is having a pretty hard time in this room of an abandoned building with mistress Katy Rose. After Katy teases Victoria's boobs and pussy with a vibrating toy she can't hold it anymore and just letting herself go.

File Name : Blonde Victoria Can'Hold It Anymore167.mp4
File Size : 2291.11 MB
Duration : 00:21:05

screenshot
Blonde Victoria Can'Hold It Anymore
VIP club member
Added: Oct 25, 2020 5:37 am
Violet Sky - A Very BDSM Christmas

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Bdsm, Spanking, Blowjob, Sex, Pussy play, Breast play, Flogging, Intense orgasms, Restraints, MaleDom, Oral sex

Description: Shadrack comes down to his dungeon on Christmas morning to find that Santa has delivered a very large box with his present inside! Out pops a pretty elf girl who gives him his special presents, and then gives him his real treat! BEST CHRISTMAS EVER, for Shadrack!

File Name : A Very BDSM Christmas168.mp4
File Size : 1025.31 MB
Duration : 00:14:04

screenshot
A Very BDSM Christmas
VIP club member
Added: Oct 25, 2020 8:06 am
Ashley Ocean - Submissive Ashley Struggles While Getting Vibed

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Bdsm, Bondage, Suspension, Masturbation, Pussy play, Breast play, Intense orgasms, Restraints, Magicwand

Description: Ashley Ocean is ball gagged and tied up on a chair, so her master can easily torment her nipples with a wooden spoon and stimulate her pussy with a magic wand.

File Name : Submissive Ashley Struggles While Getting Vibed169.mp4
File Size : 2205.19 MB
Duration : 00:20:18

screenshot
Submissive Ashley Struggles While Getting Vibed
VIP club member
Added: Oct 25, 2020 10:37 am
Ten Amorette - Caned Citizen

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Vibrator, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Whipped, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deep throat, Vibed, Ass fingering, Pussy fingered

Description: Ten finds herself in a horrible predicament, suspended upside down, getting her ass canned and spanked. How much can she take, she thought as she starts to count the number of times the bamboo stick impacts her body. However, Master is not a cruel man, he has noticed how wet her pussy is and is now ready to give Ten some equally intense pleasure.

File Name : Caned Citizen171.mp4
File Size : 1004.99 MB
Duration : 00:09:15

screenshot
Caned Citizen
VIP club member
Added: Oct 25, 2020 1:09 pm
Katy Rose - Katy gets ball gagged and fucked from behind

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Vibrator, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Stockings, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Whipped, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deep throat, High heels, Vibed, Magic wand, Pussy eating

Description: Katy Rose is getting caught by this crazy but horny fan who has some special plans with her. First she's getting her mouth ball gagged and ass whipped, before he begins fucking her in every way possible.

File Name : Katy gets ball gagged and fucked from behind172.mp4
File Size : 2350.22 MB
Duration : 00:21:38

screenshot
Katy gets ball gagged and fucked from behind