Author
mavas
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 04, 2019 4:36 pm
Julia Jones' Triple-G Fascinators
screenshot
The sight of Julia Jones sucking her finger and shaking her huge GGG-cup tits in slow motion is highly addictive.

"I think one of the most-sensual things is to touch my breasts in front of a man and look at his eyes," said Julia. She gave up a long career in banking to become the dream woman for many guys.

Julia was also married. Now she's not.

"I like to go on blind dates because I like surprises. I know many women want to know everything about a man before they meet him. I enjoy the experience of learning about a man as we spend time together, and if there is chemistry, maybe we will become close and good friends. I like to be admired for my personality, not only my chest."

Model: Julia Jones
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, XLGirls

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 357 MiB

screenshot

screenshot

100% Bikini Destruction
screenshot
Renee Ross stands against a bare blue background, the better to examine and focus on her amazing jugs and sexy face. She jiggles and jumps, her immense 40J-cup flesh-pillows releasing enough kinetic energy to power an ocean liner.

Renee squirts the shiny stuff on her titanic whoppers, one container in each hand. Her boobs need two jars of oil. One is not enough. The camera's focus is Renee's veiny hooters in close-up as we celebrate the miracle of her mammalicious marvels.

"If I am going out for...like...dinner or something like that, I like to wear fitted tops and show my boobs off. Don't get me wrong. I like to show them off. I like my boobs. I like to wear things that call attention to them. Nice bras and low cut shirts are a good way to do that."

Model: Renee Ross
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Oil / Lotion, Solo, XLGirls

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 24 s
Size: 321 MiB

screenshot

screenshot