Actress: Winnie
Name: DP and Cream Me!

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 323 MiB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 31 min 7 s

screenshot
Winnie is in for a special DP treat in this super hardcore My-Fetish update, because it seems one cock is no longer enough for these cock fiend!! Winnie has always loved it hard, but to have the satisfaction of taking on two dudes together has long been one of her hottest fantasies. Whether this red satin wearing chick has one in her pussy or ass and the other in the mouth, or even better, taking one in her ass and one in her pussy at the same time, she's in absolute ecstasy knowing her tight holes are gonna generate two times the cream, and she loves feeling that hot man sauce hit her tits and pussy, the product of her hard work! My Fetish has gone DP and it feels fucking nice! Come see Winnie totally butt-slut it up!!
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: DP and Cream Me!
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 19, 2019 10:47 pm
No Need To Leave The House Tonight! Claudia Rossi, Sarah Blue
screenshot

Actress: Claudia Rossi, Sarah Blue
Name: No Need To Leave The House Tonight!

File information:
Size: 110 MiB
Resolution: 360 x 480
Duration: 25 min 11 s

screenshot
Claudia Rossi and Sarah Blue get ready to hit the town with Ron, Rossi's beaux of the week, but cheeky Sarah turns out to be wearing the same outfit Ms. Rossi is dawning! Ron suggests they check if Sarah's wearing the same panties, too, and the next thing you know this trio is fucking and sucking like mad, plans of an evening on the town scrapped for extreme penetrations and the joy of those elegant satin clothes as they are pulled apart and soiled in cunt juice and jizz!
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: No Need To Leave The House Tonight!
Added: Jul 20, 2019 1:47 am
Real Estate Agent Seduced By Two Hotties Claudia Rossi, Lucy Lee
screenshot

Actress: Claudia Rossi, Lucy Lee
Name: Real Estate Agent Seduced By Two Hotties

File information:
Size: 149 MiB
Duration: 31 min 41 s

screenshot
Claudia Rossi stars with Lucy Lee in this elegant threeway where a real estate agent is seduced in order to get him to lower his commission on this lavish rental. Luckily there's a couch in the space, and all three take turns fucking and sucking, with Ms. Rossi leading the team and instructing Lucy to handle a cock with her mouth and cunt!
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: Real Estate Agent Seduced By Two Hotties
Added: Jul 20, 2019 4:50 am
You Can't Stay When Satin's Involved! Virus Vellons
screenshot

Actress: Virus Vellons
Name: You Can't Stay When Satin's Involved!

File information:
Size: 263 MiB
Duration: 26 min 34 s

screenshot
Virus Vellons is a satin-clad Eurobabe on a mission, waking up the stud in the room and rocking his world! At first Virus takes it nice and smooth, rubbing her satin covered vag on her friend's cock, but soon enough the smooth feel of that satin and the sweet smell of Virus' pussy cause our hero to wake up, and in no time he has some fierce morning wood and a need to FUCK! Virus is a sex pro, to say the least, so she knows how to make sure that they're both fully satisfied by the end of this satin sex! Virus doesn't even need to take her outfit off as the satin feels so damn good - just rip out the crotch and get to My-Fetish style fucking!
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: You Can't Stay When Satin's Involved!
Added: Jul 20, 2019 7:51 am
Morning Erection Requires Servicing Sarah Twain, Leny Wild
screenshot

Actress: Sarah Twain, Leny Wild
Name: Morning Erection Requires Servicing

File information:
Size: 122 MiB
Duration: 26 min 59 s

screenshot
This stunning duo, Sarah Twain and Leny Wild, discover their friend's huge morning erection, and both start working that monster tool before this guy is awake. But when he does come to, he knows just what to do to these chicks to get them hot and get them off. The babes are beautifully dressed, and he doesn't even bother stripping the down, so jump in now with this lucky stud and enjoy the rest of the morning!
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: Morning Erection Requires Servicing
Added: Jul 20, 2019 10:50 am
Just Another Day At The Office? Claudia Rossi, Natali Di Angelo
screenshot

Actress: Claudia Rossi, Natali Di Angelo
Name: Just Another Day At The Office?

File information:
Size: 143 MiB
Duration: 31 min 15 s

screenshot
When this accountant fucks up his numbers for Claudia Rossi, he's brought down to his knees by the CEO and asked to fuck Natali DiAngelo up her tight, wet hole. Claudia happilly leads the action in this little fuckfest, and it seems it's just another day at the office for this professional who won't take no for an answer--in the office or in the bedroom.
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: Just Another Day At The Office?
Added: Jul 20, 2019 1:51 pm
Gelled Up Glamour Babes Jenna Lovely, Vanessa
screenshot

Actress: Jenna Lovely, Vanessa
Name: Gelled Up Glamour Babes

File information:
Size: 281 MiB
Duration: 29 min 25 s

screenshot
There's really nothing more that needs to be said to get you excited about this My-Fetish than this: Jenna Lovely - Vanessa - Gelled Up Lesbians!! Need more? Ok, how about some sexy, colorful satin flowing over these blondies' incredible bodies, and the fact that they came prepared with a golden dildo that's going to enter both of their precious pussies!? With plenty of gel to slick up those pussies combined with those outstanding, sensual outfits this can only be described as a silky smooth piece of lesbian action!! With two Eurobabes this all around fine you know they can do no wrong!!
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: Gelled Up Glamour Babes
Added: Jul 20, 2019 10:55 pm
Bound Up Bob Takes What's Coming! Engel White
screenshot

Actress: Engel White
Name: Bound Up Bob Takes What's Coming!

File information:
Size: 336 MiB
Duration: 33 min 51 s

screenshot
Bob is in for a special bondage treat in this My-Fetish scene, where Tainster newbie Engel White takes control and takes Bob on a wild ride of wet and sticky femdom action! Engel is looking damn fine in her blue satin blouse and appropriate tiara, because this little princess always gets her way, even if it gets really kinky and involves wrapping her partner up in cling wrap and covering him in lube - no man can resist! Engel's roarin' to go once her pants are ripped and exposing her pussy, and while she may look like a princess this Eurobabe is kinky as hell and knows how to drain a man's cock! This is Engel's fetish so check it out!!
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: Bound Up Bob Takes What's Coming!
Added: Jul 21, 2019 5:02 am
Extreme Cum Slut Kety Pearl
screenshot

Actress: Kety Pearl
Name: Extreme Cum Slut

File information:
Size: 217 MiB
Duration: 20 min 37 s

screenshot
Kety Pearl is making her Tainster debut with a My-Fetish scene that's sure to go down in history! This classy looking broad walks into the bathroom to powder her nose a bit, but it's pretty hard to miss the massive mess of fresh cum all over the bathroom floor. For the most part Kety tries to ignore the mess, but when her pearl necklace breaks and spills out all over the floor she has no choice but to put her fancily dressed body into the puddle of cum and pick up the pearls. Thus presents the perfect setup for this solo scene, with Kety rolling around in an absurd amount of cum, covering her entire body and sexy dress! And what do you know, this freak has a dildo in her purse! Where's that gonna go? This is an insanely hot solo scene with the most fantasy cum you've ever seen! Welcome to Tainster, Kety!!
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: Extreme Cum Slut
Added: Jul 21, 2019 11:00 am
Pure Lesbian Gold Nessa Devil, Melissa Ria
screenshot

Actress: Nessa Devil, Melissa Ria
Name: Pure Lesbian Gold

File information:
Size: 263 MiB
Duration: 27 min 34 s

screenshot
Gold is at an all-time high right now, and that's definitely the case in this My-Fetish lesbian scene! You can't go wrong with beauties Melissa Ria and Nessa Devil in anything they do, but when they're both dolled up in golden, satin blouses and equipped with dildos you know it's going to be a very exciting afternoon with plenty of eye candy to go around! Whatever these babes were looking at on the computer really got them into the mood, and you'll be right there with them in this classy Eurobabe lesbian scene!!
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: Pure Lesbian Gold
Added: Jul 22, 2019 5:07 am
Satin Fetish Blondies Trisha Brill
screenshot

Actress: Trisha Brill
Name: Satin Fetish Blondies

File information:
Size: 115 MiB
Duration: 26 min 22 s

screenshot
Helena Sweet and Trisha Brill are two blonds with slamming hot bods and an insatiable satin fetish. Today they show up both wearing their favorite fabric and can't keel their hands, arms, or whole bodies off of each other. They rub that smooth fabric all over, then lust takes over and they start their own personal lesbian makeout party, complete with some nipple licking and some light biting. The babes get so worked up that when the next-door-neighbor stops by, they immediately pounce on him, rub his cock til it's brick hard, then pop his pants monster out for an intensely sensual threeway suck and fuck session that leaves both banging babes fucked raw and covered in cum.
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: Satin Fetish Blondies
Added: Jul 22, 2019 11:09 pm
Gimme Moore Morgan Moon
screenshot

Actress: Morgan Moon
Name: Gimme Moore

File information:
Size: 245 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 27 min 9 s

screenshot
Lex came home from work with a boner as hard as a diamond, with a nearly insatiable hunger for pussy that could only be sated by a hot piece like Morgan Moore. Morgan doesn't even other taking off her satin and pleather outfit, but teases Lex by rubbing the soft fabric against his hard cock til he can't take anymore, and plunges beyond balls-deep in her tight wet honeypot. The two fuck like bunnies til Lex Bangs out a hot steaming wad all over Morgan's face, chest, neck and head.
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: Gimme Moore
Added: Jul 23, 2019 5:13 am
Tailoring Some Trim
screenshot

Actress:
Name: Tailoring Some Trim

File information:
Size: 235 MiB
Duration: 26 min 1 s

screenshot
Sunshine is a world-renown tailor known for her skill with a needle and with her tongue as well, which is why Lea Blond goes to her to have her favorite silky black skirt cut short, so she can show off her pussy on the bus. Sunshine begins very professionally, but once she starts to feel the heat from Lea's crotch, it's not long before her skilled and nimble hands are working their way all over Lea's silk-ensconced body. The two kiss, caress, and then are munching each other's carpets and sitting on each other's face, til they reach screaming, gushing, ear-splitting orgasms.
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: Tailoring Some Trim
Added: Jul 25, 2019 2:30 pm
Tea And Pussy
screenshot

Actress:
Name: Tea And Pussy

File information:
Size: 180 MiB
Duration: 17 min 31 s

screenshot
These two elegant and insatiable satin loving ladies love to get nasty with each other. They share some tea, then soon are swapping spit, and hiking up their satin gowns to expose their tender tight pink cunts, then start voraciously eating each other's pussies, and sucking out as much tangy pussy juice as they can. Their slender fingers also slide deep into their pussies before they both make each other gasp in screaming hot orgasms only two women know how to give each other. Super hot!
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: Tea And Pussy
Added: Jul 25, 2019 11:34 pm
Sapphic Study Break Zafira
screenshot

Actress: Zafira
Name: Sapphic Study Break

File information:
Size: 256 MiB
Duration: 25 min 0 s

screenshot
Dorothy Black is quite put out when she finds her lesbian lady lover Zafira Dora in the study with her face buried in a dusty old book, instead of Dorothy's tight moist cunt where it belongs. She tosses the book aside and grabs Zafira out of her chair and demands some action. Zafira takes her not-so-subtle hint and pulls her lover's satin skirt up and yanks her panties aside and starts licking her twat and butt. The foreplay continues til the babes are ready for some serious penetration and grab a few hot and hard glass dildos to finish the job and reach places a tongue can't.
screenshot
DOWNLOAD: Sapphic Study Break