stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 06, 2019 6:26 pm
Cuckold Honeymoon 1 960
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Lacie James
Keywords: Cuckold, MILF, Bi Sexual, Cock Punishment, Stockings / Pantyhose

Wifey is making out with her boyfriend on the couch while hubby has to worship and suck her feet. she promised her boytoy a blowjob today and it happens to also be hubbys feeding time. so it's a double trick for both of them. i'm going to fuck you in the ass and you have to suck, hubby. fuck my cock and gag on his cock. show me that you want it, little faggot husband. just when the hubbys fucking and sucking humiliation gets hot, wifey's friend bai lee comes over to help out with his feeding. he has to swallow cum cause that's all the gets to eat and then he has to suck clean the dildo that has fucked his ass.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 237 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 960
Duration: 15 min 14 s

screenshot
Download link(s): LINK
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 07, 2019 2:26 am
Bitches Who Made Hubby Bi 12 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Alura Jenson
Keywords: Big Boobs, Blonde, Masturbation, Teasing

You help wifey get dressed for her date. if you don't do exactly as she says, she has pictures - of you with cum all over your face, from a man she just fucked. and she will send them, to your mother, your boss, maybe even the newspaper. she is going out tonight, while you stay in your doghouse. telling you all about the men she fucks and how it makes her pussy feel, is just part of the torment of you that makes her wet! she prohibits you from touching your cock, while giving herself pleasure.

FileSize: 125 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 8 min 4 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 07, 2019 6:29 pm
Captured To Be A Gay Cum Bucket 2 1 440
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Lacie James, Bridgette B
Keywords: Cuckold, Female Domination, Bi Sexual, Cumshots

Picked up off the street by lacie, she and bridgette trick this boy toy and turn him into a cum guzzling faggot. they make him drink the cum from the multiple guys they've just fucked. they tease him with their big tits in his face and tell him how he's going to get a blow job. then they blindfold him, take hubby out of his cage and while pretending they are taking turns blowing him, they make hubby suck his cock. it turns the women on to make him beg to have his cock sucked by hubby until the boy toy cums in his mouth.

FileSize: 210 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Duration: 13 min 25 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 08, 2019 2:30 am
Cuckold Honeymoon 1 960
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Karen Fisher
Keywords: Handjob, Big Boobs, Blonde

On your wedding night in the honeymoon chateau in front of a raging fire, medicated by your wife your cock yearns for her pussy. she is fucking every other man. you get only to suck the hell of her shoe. practicing sucking, because that is all you are good for. and your money, you are going to pay for everything, all of my dates, all of my trips. i decide what happens to this cock. maybe i'll let you cum tonight.

FileSize: 194 MiB
Duration: 12 min 26 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 08, 2019 10:31 am
Femdom Babysitters 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Haley
Keywords: Handjob, Milking

Babysitter has hubby hostage while the wife is gone. the babysitter puts on wifeys fur coat and mink slippers and plays with hubby's cock. she likes to wear your wife clothes and pearls and rub then all over hubby's dick. she knows that the wife is getting old and the young babysitter can control your nasty cock. she puts her pussy real close to your cock and then sticks your cock insider the mink house shoes and jerks you off. "you don't get the babysitters hot wet pussy, you have to cum in your wife's disgusting shoe. because babysitter controls your cock!" - not really a handjob cause she jerks him in a fur slipper, but as close as we could get

FileSize: 212 MiB
Duration: 13 min 38 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 08, 2019 6:32 pm
Cuckold Honeymoon 5 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress:
Keywords: Female Domination, Foot Fetish

Cuckolding wife india lets hubby get lucky. getting to kiss wifeys ass and worship and gag on her boots. she pleasures herself while he kisses her ass. with one boot in his crotch and the other in his mouth, he must clean and worship her boots. he never gets to fuck, he only gets to watch and clean up for everybody else. his tongue gets trained, by sucking her boot heels, to service her boy toys cocks, getting them hard before she fucks and cleaning them after she fucks them. 

FileSize: 208 MiB
Duration: 13 min 23 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 09, 2019 2:32 am
screenshot
screenshot

Actress:
Keywords: Female Domination, Caning

Hubbys balls are locked in the humbler. he has to clean the kitchen floor with a steel toothbrush in his mouth. cuckolding wife india harasses and humiliates poor hubby. she uses her magnifying glass to find any spots he misses. while she is out fucking, he has to stay home cleaning. when he finishes the floor his has to stick his head in the oven and clean it, and if he makes it sparkle, he might get to give his goddess wife a kiss on her ass. 

FileSize: 156 MiB
Duration: 10 min 3 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 09, 2019 10:34 am
screenshot
screenshot

Actress:
Keywords: Handjob, MILF

Your secretary works really hard but now she owns you and you are going to work for her. she has seen you staring at her at work, how it makes your cock hard. now you are going to pay for her vacations and give her all your bonuses. she is going to control your cock. keep it locked up and only let it out when she decides. you are not going to be able to fuck your wife. you only get to cum for your secretary.

FileSize: 104 MiB
Duration: 6 min 42 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 09, 2019 6:35 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Actress:
Keywords: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Facesitting, Cunnilingus

Wifey is going to teach your tongue to do everything! that little cock between your legs never gets to cum and your balls are locked in the humbler. i will use your tongue to get my pussy warm and ready for my fucking boyfriend. i use my crop on your cock - make it hard and make it hurt. i use your face to please my pussy and train your tongue to do everything - clean the kitchen, clean the cum out of my pussy. i'm going to wear it out and make it raw.

FileSize: 143 MiB
Duration: 9 min 16 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 10, 2019 2:36 am
Bitches Who Made Hubby Bi 12 960
screenshot
screenshot

Keywords: Big Boobs, Fucking, Big Ass, Cock Punishment, Stockings / Pantyhose, Strap-on, Threesome

Locked in the closet the cuck is going to have to watch his wife fuck another man. his dick is in chains and his wife has her dick protruding from his mouth. she brings her boy toy home to fuck her pussy, in front of hubby, because he doesn't make enough money. she has a habit - shopping every day and if he doesn't give her enough money, she is bringing a guy home everyday. first she gets her pussy wet by fucking the dick on his face. then she pulls on his chained balls while getting fucked by a real man. she fucks all over hubby, humiliating his ass and when the guy cums inside her cunt, she makes the jizz drip all over hubby's face.

FileSize: 245 MiB
Duration: 15 min 44 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 10, 2019 10:38 am
screenshot
screenshot

Keywords: Big Boobs, MILF, Bi Sexual, Blonde, Threesome

Cuckold wife has a special cock sausage dinner for hubby today. he is going to eat her bitch boys dick for the first time. while she lays on the kitchen counter and plays with her pussy, the pussy he never gets, he has to get on his knees and suck another man's cock. why? because she is a bitch. she is your italian wife with pms, and you will do what ever she says. and take her other mans cum as she sprays it in your face.

FileSize: 211 MiB
Duration: 13 min 36 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 10, 2019 6:39 pm
Captured To Be A Gay Cum Bucket 2 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Keywords: Cuckold, Female Domination, Handjob, Bi Sexual

Hubby is a big fucking pussy faggot and wifes bitch boy is a bi cock sucking bitch boy. 2 goddesses make you a good cock sucker. then they can sell your mouth out on the street for money.

FileSize: 179 MiB
Duration: 11 min 23 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 11, 2019 2:40 am
Captured To Be A Gay Cum Bucket 2 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Keywords: Cuckold, Female Domination, Bi Sexual

Stare at your wife and her girlfriend do it to another man. hubby gets a big black cock stuffed up his ass while watching his wife give pleasure and pain to another man.

FileSize: 191 MiB
Duration: 12 min 7 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 11, 2019 10:42 am
screenshot
screenshot

Keywords: Handjob, Facesitting, Big Boobs, MILF, Bi Sexual, Blonde, Cunnilingus, Threesome

Tonight your beautiful wife will be fucking another man. she is going to be fucking right over your face. wifey brings home a boy toy and takes doggie hubby out to the closet. he is locked up in chastity and in a straight jacket. she makes hubby smell her pussy while someone else is fucking it. she makes hubby lick her pussy to get it wet for fucking. she uses his spit to get another man's dick wet. she deep throats the other man right next to trapped hubby's face. she tit fucks, she licks his balls. she fucks while she laughs at hubby. she fucks while she plays with hubby's chastity device.

FileSize: 268 MiB
Duration: 17 min 12 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 11, 2019 6:43 pm
Cuckold Honeymoon 2 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Katie Kox
Keywords: Tits Fucking, Handjob, Big Boobs, Fucking, MILF, Blonde, Blowjob

Wifey keeps hubby sedated, tied up and locked-up in the closet, when she goes on a date. tonight she drags hubby out to see her fuck her boy toy. "you never get to fuck me so sit there and shut up while i get fucked." she makes you watch her suck another mans cock. she humiliates you while fucking the big cock that you don't have. she shoves her wet panties on your head and makes you watch while she fucks another man. you are such a loser that will never get to shoot cum in her pussy. but her boyfriend does. when they cum she is going to make you eat her pussy and she'll wipe up all boy toys cum and her dripping pussy with her panties and shove them in your mouth.

FileSize: 178 MiB
Duration: 11 min 29 s

screenshot