Author
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 12, 2019 2:43 am
Cuckold Honeymoon 2 960
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Katie Kox
Keywords: Cuckold, Tits Fucking, Big Boobs, Fucking, MILF, Blonde, Blowjob, Stockings / Pantyhose, Threesome

Hubby is kept in the basement, tied to the pool table, while wifey brings a new boy toy home to fuck. hubby protests and begs for her to not humiliate him in front of her boyfriend. but he is powerless and she makes him watch her suck and tit fuck another mans cock. she crawls on top of hubby with her big breasts slammed into his face, while her pussy gets slammed by boy toys big cock. wife laughs at his desperation and humiliation.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 196 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 960
Duration: 12 min 36 s

screenshot
Download link(s): LINK
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 12, 2019 10:44 am
Cuckold Honeymoon 2 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Persia Pele
Keywords: Ass Worship, Facesitting, Cunnilingus

Hubby is on wifeys leash while she gets fucked by the captain of the basketball team. she makes hubby clean out all the cum. "your cock doesn't even work, so i have to get fucked by the basketball team! all you are good at is sucking all that big black cum out of my pussy. so get it clean. i'm going to fuck the whole team and you are going to suck it out."

FileSize: 170 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 10 min 56 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 12, 2019 6:45 pm
Wank Off Under Female Authority 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Ginger Lynn
Keywords: Big Boobs, MILF, Blonde, Masturbation, Stockings / Pantyhose

Your balls are always blue with step-mommie. she teaches your dirty cock lessons in control. she likes to smoke and fingers in front of you, and tell you "no" she makes you hold your cock and stare at her beautiful breasts. you cock and cum belong to her and you need constant lessons in cock control, which only step-mommie can provide. she can touch herself and pleasure herself whenever she wants, but you can only touch yourself when she tells you to.

FileSize: 157 MiB
Duration: 10 min 7 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 13, 2019 10:47 am
Wank Off Under Female Authority 1 440
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Casandra Cruz
Keywords: Teasing, Lingerie

"no one else is here. why don't you just take your cock out and show it to me. play with your balls and play with your cock for me. but hold out for me, don't cum until i tell you. do just as i say. play with your fucking balls or i'll step on them. "

FileSize: 110 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Duration: 7 min 4 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 13, 2019 6:49 pm
Cock Punishment 103 960
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Siri
Keywords: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Facesitting, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Threesome

Hubby stays home while wifey and her friends go out partying and getting fucked. when they get home he gets unchained to smell wife's pussy that is full of cum. "you are going to worship my girlfriends feet" they make him drool over their big tits, tight pussies and round asses. he has to smell the ball sweat in his wifes ass. but his dick only gets their feet. "tell me hubby, who does your cock belong to? we will drain your balls and make you pay."

FileSize: 297 MiB
Duration: 19 min 2 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 14, 2019 2:49 am
Cock Punishment 103 960
screenshot
screenshot

Keywords: Tits Fucking, Handjob, Facesitting, Office, Big Ass, Threesome

The brat girls are focused on sex, not school. the professor may try to lecture them about proper study habits, but he is not focused either. he can't take his eyes off the girls big tits, and gets hard when they flash him their pussies. he may try to correct them, but they use their tits to take control of him. they sm0ther his face with their tits and asses. box his ears with

FileSize: 278 MiB
Duration: 17 min 48 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 14, 2019 10:50 am
Cock Punishment 103 960
screenshot
screenshot

Keywords: Tits Fucking, Handjob, Big Boobs, Blonde

Late at night, she sneaks into your room and wakes you up, by playing with your cock. she better not catch you playing with it, because it belongs to her. if you've done all your chores, she might let you cum. mommie has the biggest, juiciest, best tits that make your baby cock grow. only m0mmie can make your cock big like this. not those little sluts at school, with their little tities. m0mmies rubs her big tities on your cock and bounces it on them at night to milk it, if you've been a good boy. only when you have your nose inside her high heels and are smelling her stinky feet, is going to let you cum.

FileSize: 241 MiB
Duration: 15 min 29 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 14, 2019 6:51 pm
The Great Cuckold Contest 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Aiden Starr
Keywords: Foot Fetish, Fucking, Blonde, Dildo / Vibrator

Your wife likes big black cock so much that she makes you wear one. she fucks big black cocks every day. "so go get your penis. not that white one, the good one! the big black one" you cock is too small and it never gets to cum. she rides and bounces on the big one and cums all over it. but she will never fuck you and your puny white cock. and after fucking black cocks all day, you get to clean her out. you are just her tongue towel.

FileSize: 202 MiB
Duration: 12 min 58 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 15, 2019 2:52 am
The Great Cuckold Contest 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Allison Tyler
Keywords: Ass Worship, Handjob, Foot Fetish, Facesitting, Stockings / Pantyhose, Threesome

Following aunties ass around the room. shoving your face into aunties ass. begging auntie to smell her perfect ass. kissing and sniffing aunties nylon feet and toes. only allowed to touch yourself when aunties are watching you.

FileSize: 212 MiB
Duration: 13 min 37 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 15, 2019 10:52 am
Cock Punishment 102 960
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Jessie Palmer
Keywords: Handjob, Facesitting, Upskirts, Stockings / Pantyhose, Threesome

Brat girls humiliate professors cock and make him jizz on himself. he has to multitask, lick jessie's sweaty ass while trying to fuck allison. the make him say nasty things about his wife on video. he must worship their ass and pussy as they do hand over mouth jerking.

FileSize: 271 MiB
Duration: 17 min 20 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 15, 2019 6:53 pm
Cock Punishment 102 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Jessie Palmer
Keywords: Female Domination, Handjob, Cock Punishment, Threesome

Mommiie is out of town. the girls bought lots of toys to torment step-daddy and make him cry. his cock and balls are trapped in a metal ring that goes right up his ass. they make him their little piggy. squeezing out his pre-cum and making him eat it. using their metal claw on his balls. then they get out their surprise electrical toy, to fry his ass, his balls, his pre-cum and make him cry.

FileSize: 183 MiB
Duration: 11 min 45 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 16, 2019 2:56 am
Fuck On The Cuck 960
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Devon Michaels, Cheyanne Jewel
Keywords: Handjob, Fucking, Ball Licking, Blowjob, Threesome

Hubby is kept in the closet without food, while his wife and her sexy girlfriend are out partying. they get back to a hungry hungry hubby and milk out his cum for him to eat. they snack in front of him to make him beg for food. they use him, make him hard and more hungry and use his cock for their satisfaction. sucking and fucking his cock and balls to be sure he gets a big dinner. it's all part of their devious plan to feed him a big load of his own cum.

FileSize: 201 MiB
Duration: 12 min 57 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 16, 2019 10:55 am
Fuck On The Cuck 874
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Devon Michaels
Keywords: Big Boobs, Big Ass, Masturbation, Teasing

You better not cum until i say so. i want you to make it hard and then just sit there, don't touch it until i say so. worship my breasts, my big rack and then say please. beg for it. stroke it and see if i let you cum. - goddess

FileSize: 163 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 874
Duration: 10 min 29 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 16, 2019 6:57 pm
Cuckold Honeymoon 5 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress:
Keywords: Handjob

You are out of chastity, but are you sure you want to cum? it's going to hurt. your balls are blue and tied up like a little christmas present. the juice in your balls just builds and builds while you sit at home, waiting for me, while i get fucked real good by your friends. if i let you cum today, it's going to be a long time before you get to cum again. beg for me to let you, but if i do it's going to hurt.

FileSize: 151 MiB
Duration: 9 min 42 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 17, 2019 2:58 am
Bossy Boss 2 1 440
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Elena Heiress
Keywords: Cuckold, Female Domination, Handjob, Bi Sexual, Caning

The boss has noticed you've been slaking off at work. she's going to teach you a lesson. your punishment is humiliating. she brings her boyfriend in and makes you eat his cum. she gets her boyfriend hard, all the time humiliating you. calling you a fag. she makes you watch her stroke her boyfriends cock. if you don't lick his cum you're going to be fired.

FileSize: 146 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Duration: 9 min 25 s

screenshot