Author
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 23, 2019 3:13 am
Black Widow Wives 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Sheila Marie
Keywords: Cuckold, Ass Worship, Handjob, Foot Fetish, Facesitting, Big Boobs, MILF, Big Ass, Cunnilingus

While i fuck other men, you don't get fucked. i just fucked your best man.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 271 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 17 min 22 s

screenshot
Download link(s): LINK
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 23, 2019 11:15 am
Cuckold Honeymoon 4 960
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Eva Notty, Helly Hellfire
Keywords: Handjob, Big Boobs

Its a new class requirement for the basketball team. they have to have there ball sacks drained by 2 hot professors. it's a cumshot contest. who can shot the most jizz and who can shoot the farthest. "we are going to see how far you can shoot and how much you can unload. " the teachers have the blackboard marked to measure the cumshots.

FileSize: 239 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 960
Duration: 15 min 26 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 23, 2019 7:15 pm
Cuckold Honeymoon 4 960
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Eva Notty
Keywords: Big Boobs, Teasing, Stockings / Pantyhose

From down there you can worship my big breasts and juicy pussy. i never let you cum and when i do i make you cum in the corner. my big tits are for good boys, boys who i control. now take your cock out and make it hard. don't ever take your cock out in front of me, without it being hard. now slide it between my tits. it's mine and it cums whenever i say. i'm going to count to 8.

FileSize: 150 MiB
Duration: 9 min 41 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 24, 2019 3:15 am
Bossy Boss 2 1 440
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Alana Evans
Keywords: Facesitting, Office, Blonde, Cunnilingus, Stockings / Pantyhose

"my boyfriend was messy today. i want you to eat my boyfiends juice. first out of my panties. and now out of my pussy."

FileSize: 87.3 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Duration: 5 min 40 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 24, 2019 11:16 am
Cuckold Honeymoon 4 960
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Eva Notty, Helly Hellfire
Keywords: Tits Fucking, Ass Worship, Handjob, MILF

It's your honeymoon and your wife is kicking you out of the bed. she is going to be playing with her big breasted friend and her boy toy's cock. not your cock. your cock is going to be humiliated while she strokes another man, a young studly cock. the only kind that can satisfy me. the girls laugh at hubby and his "3 drop cock". they demand a young cock with a huge load.

FileSize: 282 MiB
Duration: 18 min 2 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 24, 2019 7:17 pm
Bossy Boss 2 1 440
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Elena Heiress
Keywords: Masturbation, Teasing, Stockings / Pantyhose

Wifey's been going clubbing with your mother. they've been picking up guys to fuck and wifey comes home, sits in the jacuzzi and tells you all about it. your wife and mother have been laughing at your cock. if you could only see the cocks that she and your mother have been fucking, you'd cry. she tells you all about their sexual adventures, fucking big cocks and getting her pussy licked by guys. your mother getting it up the ass. too bad you can't please your wife.

FileSize: 110 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Duration: 7 min 8 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 25, 2019 3:19 am
Femdom Fatale 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Kira Sinn
Keywords: Handjob, Foot Fetish, Cock Punishment, Upskirts

When brat girl gets home from school, her favorite hobby is torturing rich step-daddy's cock. she does it for pleasure. she does it for money. she is a very organized brat. she's got a list of humiliations for step-daddy for the next 11 days

FileSize: 361 MiB
Duration: 23 min 53 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 25, 2019 11:19 am
Step-Daddy Is My Slut 960
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Eva Karera
Keywords: Handjob, Big Boobs, Brunette

She knows daddy can't stop staring at her hot body. her round ass. her big tits. the pussy that he will never get. he can't stop thinking about them, and she uses his perversions to own him. he will never get to fuck again. she will only fuck his mind.

FileSize: 284 MiB
Duration: 18 min 10 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 25, 2019 7:20 pm
Cuck Daddy #2 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Katie Kox
Keywords: Female Domination, Facesitting, Big Boobs, Cunnilingus

Brat katie uses step-daddy's head to get pleasure and make make him move out. she been out at her self-defense class and uses her new moves to wrestle him to the floor and trick step-daddy - making him lick her pussy and smothering his face with her cunt. she makes him tap-out and move out, so she and her mommie can have his house all to themselves.

FileSize: 114 MiB
Duration: 7 min 21 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 26, 2019 3:21 am
Dick Detention 2 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress:
Keywords: Handjob, Milking, MILF, Dildo / Vibrator, Stockings / Pantyhose

Step-mommie keeps junior a virgin in the basement, in his gimp suit, with his dick, if you can call it that, locked in chastity. she is fucking big black dicks all over town. he gets no release and she makes his lonely balls get bluer and bluer. you know the rules: step-mom goes out and gets fucked over and over and you have to stay at home never getting to fuck, never getting a girlfriend.

FileSize: 198 MiB
Duration: 12 min 38 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 26, 2019 11:22 am
Cuck Daddy #2 960
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Lacie James
Keywords: Handjob, Big Boobs

Baby wants a new car and daddy is going to buy it for her. especially when she gets his cock hard. even though he's not making that much money and even though mommie never lets him cum, if he wants to have an orgasm he has to buy her that bright sexy shiny new car. brat step-daughter jerks him hard and then, when he is close she stops! until he agrees to all her demands.

FileSize: 114 MiB
Duration: 7 min 24 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 26, 2019 7:22 pm
Dick Detention 2 960
screenshot
screenshot

Actress:
Keywords: Handjob, Milking, MILF

Mommie likes to come back and tell you all about her fucking lots of big black cocks, and see your cock painfully swell up in chastity. she sexily purrs as she slaps your blue balls and makes you hurt and makes you cry like a baaby, for her amusement. "you cry when i leave. your dick swells up in chastity, thinking about me getting fucked. and you cry when i come home and make your balls swell up, using my vibrator to make them bluer and bluer. now you fuck my vibrator." mommie could never let you be with a girl. it would be too embarrassing, considering the way you try to fuck my vibrator.

FileSize: 319 MiB
Duration: 20 min 21 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 27, 2019 3:23 am
Mommy Knows Best 10 960
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Zoey Holloway
Keywords: Tits Fucking, Handjob, Foot Fetish, Big Boobs, MILF, Stockings / Pantyhose

Junior is hitting the road with his band, and m0mmie will not allow him to have sex with any groupies. that's not going to happen, she controls his cock and her control will keep his cock all to her. you have to keep your cum in the family. no sex, no drugas, just rock and roll. m0ms do this for theirs sons and you have to keep it a secret. you will do what i say or this boot will go right up that cock. she rubs your cock against her shiny panties, so close, and she makes you imagine what it would be like to fuck her.

FileSize: 201 MiB
Duration: 12 min 52 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 27, 2019 11:24 am
Step-Daddy Is My Slut 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Nikki Delano
Keywords: Handjob, Milking, Facesitting, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Redhead

Bad brat step-daughter wants a new car. she is going to get it from daddy, by making him stare at her tight ass bouncing up and down in front of him which makes his cock hard. "i'm going to tell mommie you got a hard cock, looking at my ass and my titties." now take your pants down, daddy. i'm going to make you cum and you are getting me a bentley. you cum when i tell you to, daddy, while i sit on your face.

FileSize: 221 MiB
Duration: 14 min 14 s

screenshot
stels2245
Section Moderator
Added: Aug 27, 2019 7:25 pm
Femdom Brats 1 920
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Nikki Delano
Keywords: Female Domination, Handjob, Foot Fetish, Facesitting, Big Boobs, Redhead

Brat daughter is going to make daddy move into the basement and serve her brat girl friends. he is going to be her pet. she is now his master. he will clean the house and lick the floor with his tongue. she is going to have her friends over to party and he will serve them. she will take the to the house, all his money and he will be her slave. she squashes his head with her thighs until he turns red. she shoves her cum soaked pantyhose in his mouth. if he disobeys she will break his cock.

FileSize: 314 MiB
Duration: 20 min 8 s

screenshot