Author
multisyn
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 27, 2019 12:26 am
Land Of Lust
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 476 MiB Time: 50 min 3 s
screenshot

We were driving around Budapest with nothing but freezing weather going on. Our buddy Richie called us up to help him out with a couple of hot tourists. Well they were hot but freezing, so we took them back to our spot to warm up. We told them, we would show them around, if they showed us something inreturn. Once we realized they were showing everything we got more then a show. These hot out of towners got us every which way and loved every minute of it.

Young And Firm
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 534 MiB Time: 55 min 54 s
screenshot

After attempting to hook up a few time we hit the jackpot with vivien and her hot girl friend. We convinced them to come back to our place just to hang out. once we were there they knew what they were in for. Man these girls had nice round asses and nice tits. We fucked them both hard, made them cum a few times before we made them guzzle some man milk.
multisyn
Added: Mar 01, 2019 4:21 pm
Spa Fucking
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 382 MiB Time: 40 min 41 s
screenshot

Renato convinced Tony and I to meet up with him because he had these two gorgeous ladies with him. So by the docks, we link up with Desteny and Lia. WOW. Two babes with great sets of natural tits and nice bubble butts. So after some chit chat, we get back to the flat and start out in the shower. It did not take much to get all the clothes off and the fun to begin. All sorts of great blowjob action along with some pussy licking and shower fucking. Tons and tons of hardcore sex was caugh on film for your jerking pleasure. Anal action and all. I love these parties. You know you wish you were invited. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD
multisyn
Added: Mar 02, 2019 1:23 am
Goth Sex Action
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 423 MiB Time: 45 min 9 s
screenshot

Milka and Sabrina came by to play this afternoon. They heard about our parties and wanted to be a part of the madness. They even brought a camera of their own. I let them keep the footage they shot. Kind of an even exchange. We wasted no time in getting down to business. Out came the hard dicks and willing mouths. Tons of naughty sex action went down here fellas. Titty sucking, ass licking, pussy eating, you name it. There was a lot of anal action too. And let me not forget the dual DP that transpired. Amazing sex party here. Wish you were here. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD
multisyn
Added: Mar 02, 2019 4:24 am
Ass Target
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 506 MiB Time: 54 min 13 s
screenshot

Today we were joined by Steliana and Donna, 2 of the hottest european women Ive had the pleasure of coming across in a long while and what a treat! Renato and Tony were playing a game of darts and invited the girls to get in on some of the action. The next step was to see who would get the closest to the bulls eye while being distracted. And the distraction is Steliana giving Tony a blowjob thats was simply blowing his mind! I wont tell you what happend from there youll have to watch the whole update to find out who won! Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
multisyn
Added: Mar 02, 2019 1:28 pm
Tantric Games
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 553 MiB Time: 57 min 51 s
screenshot

Renato had CJ over with two of her friends and Tony came by as well. They all decided to play a boardgame dealing with sex. These girls were real competitive and wanted to win so badly. Everyone won ultimately because all five of them fucked and sucked to their hearts content. If you ask me the sexual boardgame was just an excuse to fondle and bang each other. What do you think....

DOWNLOAD
multisyn
Added: Mar 03, 2019 7:33 am
Piping And Railing
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 576 x 768 Size: 1.20 GiB Time: 56 min 32 s
screenshot

Nikky came by to hang out with her friends Nick and Larissa. Nick had been trying to fuck her for weeks so Renato and I decided to press the issue and make it happen. In turn Nick gave Renato a crack at her crack and everybody was happy.

DOWNLOAD
multisyn
Added: Mar 04, 2019 4:40 am
Ultimate Freaksbee
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 400 x 720 Size: 383 MiB Time: 38 min 13 s
screenshot

So James and Renato were just hanging out in the park, enjoying the day, when they saw Lorinda and Lara playing with a frisbee. They decided to give it a shot and try and talk to them. Moments later the girls were under their spell and agreed to come back to the flat. Some silly convo and before we know it the girls are giving the best messy blow jobs to the fellas. Awesome. This quickly led into everyone getting naked and some good ol fashioned sex orgy time. Tons of pussy and ass licking followed by hardcore fucking. Natural sets of boobs bouncing up and down as the girls moaned with delight. Throw in some anal and it was really a party. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD
multisyn
Added: Mar 08, 2019 5:10 am
Cum Get It
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 374 MiB Time: 39 min 35 s
screenshot

Black Hair, Blonde, Tanlines, Cameltoe, Piercings, Shaved, Group Sex (4+), White, Lingerie, Lesbian, Straight
Another fantastic sex party. Wildy and Michelle were very eager to get fucked in an orgy, euro style. A blonde and a brunette for your enjoyment. Wildy, had a sexy ass and some perky tits. Michelle was a freak with sexy eyes. They could not wait to stuff those cocks in their mouths and pussies. They demanded the dick quickly and their requests were swiftly fulfilled. First, they gave these guys blowjobs which lead to some pussy pounding. The girls loved it as they rode the cock and took it in doggy. The action continued until the manjuice squirted all over. Another terrific euro style orgy.

DOWNLOAD
multisyn
Added: Mar 11, 2019 11:39 am
Morgan Tourist Trap
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 375 MiB Time: 40 min 8 s
screenshot

Big Ass, Cameltoe, Shaved, Skinny, Short (Petite), Outside, Group Sex (4+), White, Creampie, Straight, Blonde
We were on the hunt for some tourist pussy this fine afternoon. Renato and Tony were of course no help at all so I had to take things into my own hands. After tracking down Sanova and Morgan, I talked the talk and got them to come back to the pad for some real sight seeing. It did not take much to get these chicks to strip down to their unmentionables. Two chicks with a pair of round perky titties and bubble butts was more than enough to get this party rolling. Impressive blowjob skills were shown on both parts followed by raunchy cock riding craziness. Great orgy here fellas. ENJOY.

DOWNLOAD
multisyn
Added: Mar 11, 2019 8:41 pm
Cum Snatchers
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 343 MiB Time: 36 min 42 s
screenshot

Brunette, Blonde, Tanlines, Cameltoe, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Skinny, Group Sex (4+), White, Lingerie, Straight
I was out of town handling some business when I got word of Tony and Renato needing me to film their latest orgy. I sent my british friend on over and he took care of business for me. Speaking of taking care of business, Lia and Bernadetta were two gorgeous euro broads that were just aching to get dicked down. Two pairs of great tits and juicy asses along with a pair of tight pussy lips were more than enough to get this party started right. As the sex got out of control, the camera kept rolling. What was captured surely must be enjoyed in its entirety. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD
multisyn
Added: Mar 11, 2019 11:42 pm
Hotel Room Rompin
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 576 x 768 Size: 1.28 GiB Time: 1 h 0 min
screenshot

WOW is the word that best sums up this episode. I was stuck in a shit hole of a hostel thanks to Tony and Renato. Luckily for us, there were many fine young women around. I saw one of them when I went to take a piss. She was showering. Gabi was not too shy about showing me the goods. So I asked her if she had any friends staying with her. Long story short, she brought her roommates in for some fun. Simone and Teri were ready for some hot cock action. Triple blowjobs and pussy sharing all afternoon long. This is one of my personal favorites. A trio of young perky natural breasts and tight shaved pussies. I love my job.

DOWNLOAD
multisyn
Added: Mar 13, 2019 2:48 am
Getting Groovy
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 474 MiB Time: 51 min 9 s
screenshot

GROOVY! Dude, we totally came across this hippie chick Georgia as she was backpacking across the country. She came by with all the psychedelic flavor that we all had been wanting to taste. We also had Sandy there with us to enhance our trip. We wasted no time expressing peace and love with all sorts of titty sucking and pussy licking. Sharing is caring. I especially loved the part of the ride when the dual 69 action was going down, it was almost as good as the strap on dildo fucking. Watch this one and learn what experimenting can yield. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD
multisyn
Added: Mar 17, 2019 3:27 pm
Double Gash Smash
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 484 MiB Time: 51 min 13 s
screenshot

Dammit man! you will not believe ur eyes when u see this trailer!!! These babes are definitely into Anything! I LOVE THIS SHIT!

DOWNLOAD
multisyn
Added: Mar 17, 2019 9:30 pm
Doctors Orders
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 436 x 640 Size: 429 MiB Time: 50 min 55 s
screenshot

I swear we are doctors and, we will give you and every hot chick free exams. Kati and her friend were unsure, but they came with us anyway. We started the exam, once we saw the huge pair we lost track of what we were doing, After that natual instint took over. The girls let lose and graduated with honors all over their face.

DOWNLOAD
multisyn
Added: Mar 18, 2019 9:39 pm
Party Inher Mouth
screenshot
Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 436 x 640 Size: 403 MiB Time: 47 min 52 s
screenshot

Brunette, Blonde, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Shaved, Group Sex (4+), White, Deepthroat, Straight
Walking in the winter wonder land ounce again in search of hot girls to get warmed up with. We started talking to Francesca and her friend by the food stand. They were hungry and did not have any bofriends untill we came along. After that it was pretty set in stone that we were going to get into their pants.We told them we love to party, but did not say it was in thier mouth.

DOWNLOAD