Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 04, 2023 1:18 am
Savannah Bond

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Savannah Bond is back to ride cock like only she can. This voluptuous goddess was built to be fucked, so you better believe we lined up another large cock to get a chance to play with her. Savannah rides like a champ, taking it in all three holes before pushing that anal cream pie into a spoon before gulping it down.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:05:17
FileSize: 743.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Savannah_Bond.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 03, 2023 8:47 pm
Savannah Bond - First Anal Excavation

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Savannah Bond opens her ASS for business in her FIRST ANAL scene! Busty Australian babe Savannah is laying in the sun in her tiny white bikini and high heels as she puts her giant tits and perfect ass on display for everyone to admire.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:30
FileSize: 2.63 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Savannah_Bond_First_Anal_Excavation.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 03, 2023 8:45 pm
Sasha Foxxx. Sasha And Mark POV
Cast: Sasha Foxxx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:17
FileSize: 340.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sasha_Foxxx._Sasha_And_Mark_POV.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 03, 2023 12:19 pm
Sami White & Joey White - Winning While You Are Twinning
Cast: Sami White & Joey White

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Joey White gets a red light ticket in the mail, she does not have the money to pay for it. She asks her stepbrother for some help, but the only way he is going to let her borrow some cash is if she sucks his thick cock. While they get nasty, Sami White interrupts! Later, the lucky stud and Sami want to finish what they started. This time, Sami joins in on the action, guzzling some of her stepbrothers hot cum. A couple days later, the babes team up for another threesome fuck session. They take their stepbrothers hard cock deep in their pussies as they orgasm on his rod. This guy is winning and twinning at the same time!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:02
FileSize: 1.86 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sami_White_Joey_White_Winning_While_You_Are_Twinning.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 03, 2023 9:41 am
Sabrina Violet. Busty Lesbian Daughter Learns Dick
Cast: Sabrina Violet

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Watch me teach my teen G-cup HUGE TIT lesbian daughter how to please a man. Starting with a striptease, handjob to messy completion, blowjob to me busting a huge load on her tongue, and her very first creampie!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:31
FileSize: 1.5 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sabrina_Violet._Busty_Lesbian_Daughter_Learns_Dick.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 03, 2023 7:06 am
Roxy Risingstar - The Horny Waitress
Cast: Roxy Risingstar

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Marcello is drinking some good wine at his restaurant and doing some math when young blonde Roxy Risingstar
comes in for a job interview. There's nobody else there, as the restaurant is closed, so Marcello gives her a glass
of wine as well and the two enjoy a great conversation, getting to know each other. Roxy, however, would like
a little less conversation and a little more action, so she starts seducing Marcello with her youth, under the
influence of the sensual red wine. The two start making out and Roxy changed the taste in her mouth with
the old man's dick. He also gets to eat her shaved pussy on the restaurant table. The blonde seems to enjoy
being fucked from behind the most. All in all, the job interview went better than expected!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:06
FileSize: 440.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Roxy_Risingstar_The_Horny_Waitress.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 03, 2023 4:31 am
Roxy - Backroom Casting Couch

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Watch what happens after a 19 year old McDonald's cashier asks me to help her get into the adult industry!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:53:26
FileSize: 1.74 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Roxy_Backroom_Casting_Couch.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 03, 2023 1:55 am
Rose Monroe & Julz Gotti - Julz The Virgin Fucks Her Step Parents
Cast: Rose Monroe & Julz Gotti

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Julz Gotti went to college, she was told that sex was a sin, and she needed to wait until marriage to finally have her first sexual experience. Unfortunately, Julz gets really horny, and just wants to get some good dick. At her college graduation, she brings her boyfriend over her house and they start to hookup. Her parents walk in and kick her boyfriend out. They explain to her again that her first time needs to be with someone who loves her. Julz doesn't understand how she'll know for sure that she fucks someone who loves her. Her stepmom, Rose Monroe, has an idea. Julz could lose her virginity to them. They love her. Julz agrees and they all have an amazing threesome in multiple positions. Her stepdad couldn't be happier, and Julz is happy that she finally got the sex that she's needed her whole adult life.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:19
FileSize: 1.56 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rose_Monroe_Julz_Gotti_Julz_The_Virgin_Fucks_Her_Step_Parents.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2023 11:19 pm
Rosalyn Sphinx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:12:58
FileSize: 559.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rosalyn_Sphinx.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2023 8:43 pm
Riley Steele - Deep Anal Access With Riley

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Bombshell stunner Riley Steele brings her good looks and tight body over for an afternoon of anal fun. She couldn't wait any longer to have her asshole stretched out properly, and to show her appreciation she sucks that fat cock right after it comes out of her butt.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:48:15
FileSize: 4.1 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Riley_Steele_Deep_Anal_Access_With_Riley.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2023 10:16 am
Rebecca Volpetti - First My Wand Part 2
Cast: Rebecca Volpetti

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Now that Rebecca's vagina is wet Kristof gets his share of Pussy and Ass. She gives him a wet blowjob after which he starts fucking her ass and pussy with his big dick until she orgasms and he cums all over her belly

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:17
FileSize: 1.21 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rebecca_Volpetti_First_My_Wand_Part_2.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2023 7:40 am
Rae Lil Black - Asian babe fucked on the couch
Cast: Rae Lil Black

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I had a petite Japanese woman on my couch today, a cheerful, perky beauty named Rae Lil Black. Rae was travelling around Europe, and wanted to make some money to fund her trip. Rae told me how much she liked sex, and how she had been with 100 boys. She took off her shirt for me and wasn't wearing a bra, so I saw her amazing boobs. Rae talked a lot about her favorite sexual positions, so I asked her to demonstrate for me. She took off her jeans and posed in the missionary position while I snapped some pics, then took off her panties and knelt forward doggystyle. Seeing her tight pussy made me very horny, so I asked her if I could be her 101st lay. Rae smiled coyly, and started to wank my cock, then gave me a blowjob. I fucked her doggystyle and cowgirl, then she sucked the cum out of my cock, played with it for me, and swallowed!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:30
FileSize: 1.48 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rae_Lil_Black_Asian_babe_fucked_on_the_couch.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2023 5:04 am
Rachel Starr. A Five Starr Massage
Cast: Rachel Starr

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Rachel Starr oils herself up before JMac takes over for her, massaging her tits, pussy, legs, and feet. Rachel is horny from having JMac's hands all over her glistening body, so she teases his big cock and strokes it with feet before he pushes it deep inside of her!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:34
FileSize: 1.79 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rachel_Starr._A_Five_Starr_Massage.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2023 2:27 am
Rachel Rivers - Cum Braces
Cast: Rachel Rivers

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Bracefaced Rachel Rivers slides under the milking table for the first time and she absolutely nails it! The petite teen cutie is excited to get a chance to finally play with a dick. She rubs the lucky client's dick head while spreading her legs to show off her shaved cunt.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:07:17
FileSize: 218.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rachel_Rivers_Cum_N_Braces.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 01, 2023 11:51 pm
Rachael Cavalli, Gabbie Carter. Help Me Suck Your Stepbro's Cock
Cast: Rachael Cavalli, Gabbie Carter

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hot stepmom Rachael is ecstatic about finally receiving her sex torso toy. She quickly unwraps it and gets it lubed up. She then gets on top of it and begins to ride it real good. Gabbie and Juan then walk by and see what's going on. They can't believe what they are seeing and then get an idea. They text her telling her they are locked out. Annoyed, she puts on her robe and heads downstairs. The youngsters then remove the torso and Juan takes it's place. Rachael comes back upstairs, and begins riding Juan's dick. Gabbie hides in the closet looking on. When the hot stepmom realizes what she is fucking, she is totally surprised. Meanwhile, the giggling Gabbie, falls out of the closet. After a good laugh, they both jump on that dick taking turns sucking and licking it. Juan then pounds both wet pussies hard. There's bouncing asses and titties everywhere in this amazingly hot threesome.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:40
FileSize: 5.17 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rachael_Cavalli_Gabbie_Carter_Help_Me_Suck_Your_Stepbros_Cock.part1.rar
Rachael_Cavalli_Gabbie_Carter_Help_Me_Suck_Your_Stepbros_Cock.part2.rar