Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 19, 2024 12:23 pm
Erin Everheart - Ass Eating Addiction
Cast: Erin Everheart

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Danny Steele confesses that he has a serious addiction to eating ass, it's gotten so out of control that he's been living with his dad and his stepmom Erin Everheart. One day, Danny catches Erin working out and when she asks him to help her out with her stretches, all he can think about is eating her delicious asshole. Later, Danny ends up feeling up Erin's ass while she's resting, and when she realizes that it's her stepson, she offers to get his frustrations out of his system. by serving him a big helping of her ass!

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:46:13
FileSize: 3.41 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Erin_Everheart_Ass_Eating_Addiction.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 19, 2024 12:13 pm
Erin Everheart - Ass Eating Addiction
Cast: Erin Everheart

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Danny Steele confesses that he has a serious addiction to eating ass, it's gotten so out of control that he's been living with his dad and his stepmom Erin Everheart. One day, Danny catches Erin working out and when she asks him to help her out with her stretches, all he can think about is eating her delicious asshole. Later, Danny ends up feeling up Erin's ass while she's resting, and when she realizes that it's her stepson, she offers to get his frustrations out of his system. by serving him a big helping of her ass!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:13
FileSize: 1.08 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Erin_Everheart_Ass_Eating_Addiction.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 19, 2024 12:03 pm
Fiona Sprouts & Jessica Ryan - A Much Needed Lesson
Cast: Fiona Sprouts & Jessica Ryan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jessica Ryan overhears her stepdaughter, Fionna Sprouts, talking on the phone about a mysterious and well-endowed boyfriend. Unable to contain her curiosity, Jessica calls the boyfriend from Fiona's phone and requests that he come over. Upon meeting Billy Boston, she wastes no time getting him to whip out his dick, wanting to see if what Fiona said was true. Soon after, Jessica learns that Fiona might need some help with sex. She happily shows Fiona the ropes and gets her ready for many sexual adventures.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:53:38
FileSize: 1.2 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Fiona_Sprouts_Jessica_Ryan_A_Much_Needed_Lesson.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 18, 2024 12:39 pm
Ella June

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

During a meeting with her step-bro, who is a priest, Ella confesses to having sinned. She recently had anal sex and almost lost her virginity. stunned, the priest reminds her of the rules of the church . no sex before marriage! She apologizes and asks him what she could do to make amends. He then offers her 2 "Our Father" and a fuck in the ass.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:59
FileSize: 1.44 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ella_June.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 18, 2024 12:29 pm
Emily Pink

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:26
FileSize: 765.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emily_Pink.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 18, 2024 12:19 pm
Emily Devine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It's nice to see a natural and mature body. You can tell this young fellow is enjoying himself with a massage that will turn into some hardcore mature fucking. After some sexy oil play these two go hot and heavy until the end when he cums on her great tits.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:56
FileSize: 2.75 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emily_Devine.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 18, 2024 12:09 pm
Emily Devine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This grandma loves to have some fun with 2 other family members. Grandma is so horny that she wants to go for a double vaginal. This family knows how to fuck and satisfy her.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:15:56
FileSize: 1.13 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emily_Devine.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 18, 2024 11:59 am
Emerald Loves & Mina Moon - Daddy Doll
Cast: Emerald Loves & Mina Moon

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Asian babes Emerald Loves and Mina Moon are beyond excited when they get their package after waiting for so long. Turns out, these asian sluts ordered a "daddy doll", a realistic life-size version of their perfect dude for them to use however they please. After unwrapping Peter Green, they waste no time in getting naked and playing with their new favorite toy!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:40:32
FileSize: 3.43 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emerald_Loves_Mina_Moon_Daddy_Doll.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 18, 2024 11:49 am
Eliza Jane. Horny Eliza Jane
Cast: Eliza Jane

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This week, I met up with Eliza Jane at a park. This chick is down for anything. She quickly began flashing people that were walking about. Her perky tits and tight shaved pussy were just begging to get fucked. So I took her up to my hotel room where the real fun began. She started sucking on my cock until it was time to give her what she wanted. Her pussy was so tight. I fucked her in several different positions making her cum multiple times. Finally, it all culminated with a huge load all over her face.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:42:12
FileSize: 2.96 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Eliza_Jane._Horny_Eliza_Jane.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 18, 2024 11:39 am
Emmanuelle Worley - Salope Francaise Sodomisee Par Une Grosse Queue et Avale Son Sperme
Cast: Emmanuelle Worley, Tony Caliano

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

We decided to have sex and film our pleasure on a home camera, now this is our new hobby! I teased him with my round elastic ass in front of the camera lens, while he was making adjustments. When the camera was ready to shoot, without taking off my shoes, I climbed onto the sofa so that he would come up and let me suck his big hard cock. I gave him a passionate blowjob, swallowing the cock quite deeply into my mouth, but it seems that he wanted even deeper. He held my hair and directed my head pushing his big dick down my throat, it turned out a little slobbery blowjob, but I still couldn't completely swallow his cock, as I didn't try even when he pushed my head by force. After a rather hard blowjob, I got into a dog position so that he could insert his cock as deep as possible into my anal slit and fuck my narrow anus hard. He worked a little with his tongue along the hole, and gently inserted his cock into my crack, from which I immediately felt a pleasant pain in my ass. He began to fuck me hard, penetrating deeper with each movement, and I really felt pain and pleasure at the same time, this is an indescribable pleasure! I felt the full size of his big penis in my ass, he penetrated intensely and hard to the full length, to the very balls. From this pleasant pain, I made loud sexual moans, and he sometimes slapped my ass with his palm, from which I got even more pleasure. We changed positions, I lay down sideways, holding my leg high and holding it with my hand, he settled back, and again fucked my anus hard. I smiled and endured, not understanding whether it was pain or pleasure, but I wanted to be stronger and harder! We changed positions again, and I sat on top of his ass on his cock, turning my back to him. Sometimes I jumped like a cowgirl, and sometimes I just sat, and he did all the movements himself, "tearing" my anus with his penis. He fucked me for a long time, and when it came time to finish, he lay on his back so that I again worked with my mouth, giving a deep blowjob. As in the beginning, he pushed his head with his hands so that the cock went deeper, again I could not completely swallow his big cock. I felt that the eruption was coming soon, and opened my mouth wider. Masturbating his dick with my hand while working my tongue on the prick, I got a fantan of sperm on my face and in my mouth. He plentifully flooded me with sperm, and I was very pleased, I liked to feel a pleasant pain in my ass, and now we have anal sex regularly!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:08
FileSize: 1.2 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emmanuelle_Worley_Salope_Francaise_Sodomisee_Par_Une_Grosse_Queue_et_Avale_Son_Sperme.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 17, 2024 9:37 am
Dakota Burns - The Corruption of Dakota Burns Chapter One
Cast: Dakota Burns

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The first episode in a series of four, The Corruption of Dakota Burns, opens with a Sis Loves Me episode. Dakota lands herself in a bit of trouble at school and is sentenced to a one-week suspension. Her stepbrother, Nicky Rebel, finds out and is willing to help Dakota forge a guardian signature, but on one condition-she has to make him cum. Now to keep her secret safe, she must bend to Nicky's bidding. But one day, their stepdad, Filthy Rich, catches them in the backroom. Filthy wants in on the sexcapade, too, and has a little chat with Dakota about what he saw. On the next Dad Crush, continue the Dakota Burns saga, as she sucks and fucks her way out of trouble.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:02:32
FileSize: 606.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dakota_Burns_The_Corruption_of_Dakota_Burns_Chapter_One.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 17, 2024 9:27 am
Dakota Burns - The Corruption of Dakota Burns Chapter One

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The first episode in a series of four, The Corruption of Dakota Burns, opens with a Sis Loves Me episode. Dakota lands herself in a bit of trouble at school and is sentenced to a one-week suspension. Her stepbrother, Nicky Rebel, finds out and is willing to help Dakota forge a guardian signature, but on one condition-she has to make him cum. Now to keep her secret safe, she must bend to Nicky's bidding. But one day, their stepdad, Filthy Rich, catches them in the backroom. Filthy wants in on the sexcapade, too, and has a little chat with Dakota about what he saw. On the next Dad Crush, continue the Dakota Burns saga, as she sucks and fucks her way out of trouble.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:02:32
FileSize: 1.18 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dakota_Burns_The_Corruption_of_Dakota_Burns_Chapter_One.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 17, 2024 9:17 am
Daisy G, Larissa W, Mia L
Cast: Daisy G, Larissa W, Mia L

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This new and amazing part two scene with 3 horny mature ladies and their male guests. They'll get nasty with each other on the couch while using special birthday gifts on each other. Don't waste any time and join the party.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:48
FileSize: 2.05 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Daisy_G_Larissa_W_Mia_L.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 17, 2024 9:06 am
Dakota Burns - Saved By Dick

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Dakota Burns is outgoing, perky, and alluring, but she isn't the best at school. When she fails multiple classes, she's embarrassed to show her parents, especially since her favorite step-uncle is visiting for the weekend. When her step-uncle, Dick Swardson, learns about Dakota's grades, he steps in to see how he can help. Dick thinks if they take some edge off of Dakota's nonexistent sex life, she'll be able to focus more on her school work.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:27:39
FileSize: 467.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dakota_Burns_Saved_By_Dick.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 17, 2024 8:46 am
Dijana
Cast: Dijana (27), Layla (45)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A 27 year old lesbian seeking for more experience from a mature woman.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:21
FileSize: 1.39 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dijana.mp4