Nina_Elle.mp4
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 04, 2024 1:34 am
Officer Jane - Probing Cavity Inspection
Cast: Officer Jane

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Officer Jane knows her prisoner is hiding something deep in his ass and whips out her big, black probing cock to hollow the whore out. No hole will go unsearched as Officer Jane stops and nothing to find the evidence she needs to keep him locked up for life.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:20:12
FileSize: 1.44 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Officer_Jane_Probing_Cavity_Inspection.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 05, 2024 12:36 am
Princess Beverly & Princess Bella - Learn To Fear Us Slave
Cast: Princess Beverly, Princess Bella

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Alternate video formats available by searching titleGet this clip for less money by clicking here Learn To Fear Us Slave (1080 HD)This new piece of slave-meat needs to be tenderized. (It is his first trip to Mean Girl Manor!) And he doesn't want to be whipped but he said in his email to us that he "wanted to suffer" for us as much as possible HOWEVER we wanted- and me n Bella were happy to oblige! We decided to use him to "practice our whipping" because we have heard that some of the slaves don't think we are as "brutal" as Cindi, Empress Jenn and Carmela, so the slaves don't fear us as much. Well, we WANT slaves to quiver with fear when WE walk down the halls of Mean Girl Manor too!So this slave has to take our whips- and boy does he SCREAM! LOL! And yeah, we totally BREAK him by the end of this clip as we are BOTH whipping him at the same time! (And laughing our ASSES off at his suffering while we do it btw! LOL!) He starts like literally BEGGING us for "mercy" through his penis-gag toward the end! (Of course we couldn't even hear it for awhile over the cracks of the whips and our own laughter!)We were actually surprised he broke so easily. Especially when he was allowed to look at how beautiful we are while he was being whipped by the other girl! We even let it kiss the bottom of our shoes as "motivation" while it was being whipped...wasn't that nice of us??-Princess Beverly

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:54
FileSize: 952.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Princess_Beverly_Princess_Bella._Learn_To_Fear_Us_Slave.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 05, 2024 12:46 am
Pristine Edge - A Break From Cleaning
Cast: Pristine Edge

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Pristine is so sweet to her man. She sees him cleaning up around the house and kindly gives him a break from his chores so that he can worship her. A little bit of ass worship to start after which she permits him oral access to the paradise between her legs.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:04:58
FileSize: 497.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Pristine_Edge_A_Break_From_Cleaning.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 05, 2024 1:42 am
Quand les filles s'amusent à dresser un mec

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 25.000 fps, WMV2
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:41:33
FileSize: 379.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
[url=https://filejoker.net/63hciyxg8vqz/Quand_les_filles_samusent_à_dresser_un_mec.wmv]Quand_les_filles_samusent_à_dresser_un_mec.wmv[/url]
LanserSM
Added: Feb 05, 2024 4:13 am
Rachael Rampage - Filthy Boot Servant
Cast: Rachael Rampage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A dirty boy deserves a dirty boot and Mistress Rachel Rampage has just the right pair to be spit shined back to life

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:10:36
FileSize: 670.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rachael_Rampage_Filthy_Boot_Servant.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 05, 2024 7:55 am
Ready For A Whipping
Cast: Empress Jennifer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This is a special series of clips where I have taken it upon Myself to personally train My own video slaves for My own self-interest. The transformation is truly amazing.. Something you can expect if interested in being My slave. Enjoy It's time to test My training by putting words into action. His mind is so malleable at this point, I can make him do anything I choose. I take him for a test by giving him My favorite and harshest punishment; A WHIPPING. If he can stand a whipping from Me, I know he is ready to serve in any capacity I wish. he is so obedient and focused on pleasing Me. Even the cruel and vicious sting of My whip is met with singing For Me. Its amazing to think just hours before he was a normal man who was unable to perform any of the actions I require from My slaves. Now, after treatment I can give him the harshest actions and he takes it like a total pain slut. My power is truly breathtaking. This is why thousands bow and call Me EMPRESS.. Soon it will be MILLIONS. xoxo -your EMPRESS

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:51
FileSize: 244.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ready_For_A_Whipping.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 05, 2024 10:35 am
Ready For Your Other Chore 05

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A good man tends to chores so that his lady doesn't have to. A good man also worships his lady anytime she desires it. Today Madelyn's man will be doing a bit of both.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:04:07
FileSize: 414.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ready_For_Your_Other_Chore._05.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 05, 2024 1:16 pm
Rebecca Blue - Giant cumshot

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 704x396 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:09:08
FileSize: 127.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rebecca_BlueGiant_cumshot.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Feb 06, 2024 1:07 am
Roommates Blackmail

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:19:14
FileSize: 1.63 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Roommates_Blackmail.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 06, 2024 1:17 am
Riley

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Riley loves kicking balls. Like most girls, she has a lot of frustration about male privilege. Kicking balls is very fun. A girl can let all her anger towards men out. Riley kicks her slave in the balls over and over. She loves to see him doubled over in pain. When she's done with the kicks, she gets him with her knees. When she's tired of that she gets out the cock trample board and really lets him have it!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:13:25
FileSize: 1.22 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Riley.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 06, 2024 1:27 am
Rilynn Rae - Cunt In Charge
Cast: Rilynn Rae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Rilynn takes her pussy worship seriously and demands her slave give nothing but the best. When he is starting to be less then perfect she uses her fit body and hard muscles to put her bitch in his place. She treats him just like a toy and squeezes his puny head in her strong thighs making him lick her cunt until she cums all over his face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:11:44
FileSize: 352.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rilynn_Rae_Cunt_In_Charge.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Feb 06, 2024 1:37 am
Ricky Pegging Procedure
Cast: Bunny Colby, Charlotte Sartre, Fabiana Fox, Tony Orlando

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tony Orlando is in the hospital. Dr Charlotte Sartre tells him that he doesn't have long to live. He asks if there is anything that can be done and she tells him there is one very risky procedure.. It involves him getting fucked hard in the ass with a huge strap on while someone sits on his face. Fabiana Fox strolls in with a giant pink strap on and slides it in his hole while Bunny Colby assists with the face sitting and also some feet in his mouth.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:32
FileSize: 619.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ricky_Pegging_Procedure.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 06, 2024 1:47 am
Roast

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The photo-story that started it all. Three cocaine snorting over-paid professional footballers think they have the World at their feet...until they meet a group of malicious air stewardesses who systematically strip them and then spit- roast the terrified lads. No one's coming to help you boys!Online

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:40:52
FileSize: 252.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Roast.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Feb 06, 2024 4:48 am
Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Horse Cock Pegging
Cast: Ruby Onyx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The Monster Cock video is here! Watch me ruin this slaves ass hole with my f1st!! And then my Massive 16 inch strapon!! This was a special moment for me. This slut took my f1sting cherry! And I didn't expect him to take the full length of my GIANT DICK!!! Also I'm wearing red latex leggings! THIS IS A MUST SEE! Do let me know what you think!!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:41
FileSize: 778.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ruby_Onyx_16_Inch_Horse_Cock_Pegging.mp4