Added: Apr 04, 2024 7:07 pm
Meana Wolf - Mommys Sex Ed Part 1 [2.75 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:41:03
Video Format: Full HD
Filesize: 2.75 GB
Extension: mp4

Actors: Meana Wolf
Description: Sweetie, don't lie to me. I know you're not feeling sick. What's wrong? You can tell mommy? They made fun of you at school? Because you didn't know what a blowjob was?! Ugh. shh please don't tell your father, he blames me for homeschooling you and if he finds out the other **** are making fun of you he'll say it's my fault. My sweet boy. I'll show you how to make those bullies be quiet. Tomorrow you can tell them how much you know about blowjobs. Xoxo MW Clip Contains: When your mom starts describing oral sex, she decides it's best if you experience it for yourself. She doesn't mean to take it as far as she does.. But you feel your mother start to get excited. You've never seen her like that before. You ask her to show you more things. but she's suddenly ashamed and embarrassed by how much she was enjoying your cock. she stops.. But she sees your hard cock and she wants to taste your cum. She says "We don't want you to have blue balls now do we?" and swallows your cum. **Taboo. Mother teaches sex ed. Mommy teaches blow job. Mom shows you how to last. POV blow job. Mommy sucks your cock. Mommy swallows your cum.** Xoxo MW

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/g41teqnvxg11
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 04, 2024 7:04 pm
Stephie Staar & Adrian Hush - Cinephile Cum Swapping [4.11 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:48:33
Filesize: 4.11 GB

Actors: Stephie Staar & Adrian Hush
Description: Adrian Hush and Stephie Starr consider themselves cinephiles, and they want to share their passion for movies with their uncultured dads. But when their pops sit down to watch a film with them, they nod off for a short little rest. While their dads have their eyes closed, the girls turn on a dirty stepdaughter flick and start making out! And by the time their dads wake up, the girls are horny and ready to go. The old men swap daughters and penetrate their inexperienced pussies, slamming them side by side in a steamy orgy for the ages. Then, the girls snowball warm cum, letting it drizzle onto their tight bodies. Now, thats a happy ending!

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/kwywcil4xxqx
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 04, 2024 3:49 am
Christie Stevens Christie Stevens - Mother-In-Laws Advice 23.08.19 [1.3 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:35:56
Filesize: 1.3 GB

Actors: Christie Stevens
Description: Nathan Bronson knocks on the door of his mother-in-law Christie Stevens' at-home-massage parlor. He's sorry to bother her while she's working. She tells him it's ok, she doesn't have any more clients for the rest of the day. He seems a little embarrassed to admit that he and his wife (Christie's daughter) are in a fight and he needs Christie's advice. Nathan confesses that he is too stubborn to see what, if anything, he did wrong, and since Christie knows his wife best, he figures she's the best person to talk to. Christie is very reluctant to get involved in her daughter's business since her daughter has accused her of being too nosy in the past and doesn't want her butting in anymore. In an effort to respect her daughter's wishes, Christie tells Nathan that she doesn't want to know what the fight was about, but as a general piece of advice: whenever Christie and her late husband would fight, Christie would give him a NURU massage. That particular type of massage was the perfect way to smooth things over...to reconnect and be intimate. She even offers to lend Nathan her massage equipment so that he can give a NURU massage to his wife, but he's bashful and says that he wouldn't even know how to use the equipment. Nathan asks her if Christie can show him some NURU massage techniques, sincerely wanting to use the massage as a way to mend fences with his wife. Christie is reluctant. It's one thing to give him some advice, but it's a whole other thing to give him a NURU massage! He does realize that a NURU massage involves both of them being naked, right?? He points out that as far as he understands it, it is a professional massage that she gives to complete strangers all the time, so there's no harm in giving one to him. Christie says ok, she'll do it since she just wants her daughter to have a happy marriagebut Nathan can't tell her daughter since she would be furious if she knew that Christie was poking around in her business. Christie begins to give Nathan a NURU massage, body sliding on his back. Throughout the body-sliding, Christie gives pointers to Nathan on how he can use the massage techniques on her daughter, adding that if he can use the techniques properly, in no time at all his wife won't be mad at him anymore. Christie has Nathan flip over and she begins to body slide on his front. Nathan is clearly enjoying it, moaning softly with pleasure. Christie is also becoming increasingly lost in the moment, enjoying the feel of the body-to-body contact.

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/yr3n2duo22e0
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 04, 2024 1:41 am
Arietta Adams - Uncle Tickles Makes Niece Squirt for Xmas [740.3 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:17:02
Filesize: 740.3 MB

Actors: Arietta Adams
Description: I know my niece is getting older but this time of year always reminds me of all the memories we have together, when Arietta was younger she would always call me her favorite uncle, we even had a game we would play. Tickle monster, I would basically tickle her till she turned beat red. Well, things have changed I can not even get her to lift her head from her phone, I threaten her if she doesn't start putting down the phone the tickle monster will return. Girls her age live on their phones so of course, she did not put it down, the tickle monster has returned I chase her to the couch and tickle her. I must have tickled her too much, the next thing I know she is squirting out of her leggings. At first, we are both in total shock... but we are both adults... no reason to be weird. This isn't the first time I made a girl squirt, I can tell my niece is really turned on now. Arietta tells me no one is home and she wants me to tickle her under her pants, I know exactly where she is going with this and I think I am ready to fuck my Neice. I can not think of a better way to spend the holidays with my family.

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/z98j62ttdhj2
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 03, 2024 11:35 pm
Nikki Brooks. Stuck On Vacation with Stepmom [2.32 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:54:28
Filesize: 2.32 GB

Actors: Nikki Brooks

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ecqgo6rmhhq7
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 03, 2024 9:30 pm
Eliana Rose [936.5 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:13:31
Video Format: HD
Filesize: 936.5 MB

Actors: Eliana Rose
Description: Little sister convinces her lazy big brother to come to the beach with her....

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/29of72fr0y71
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 03, 2024 7:26 pm
Maggie Green - MILF Confronts Pervert Step Son. mih17954 [1.11 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:26:16
Filesize: 1.11 GB

Actors: Maggie Green
Description: Today we have a special one for you guys. Maggie Green is casually walking in her home when she finds her stepson Jimmy jacking off to a Penthouse video. She's tired of him jacking off all the time and leaving the door open, she doesn't want her stepson to grow up a pervert. She catches him one more time jacking off in the living room and couldn't take it anymore. She had to do something about it so to touch her stepson a lesson, she takes out of her boobs and confronts him. He admits that he's a virgin boy and needs help talking to girls. Lucky for him Maggie is the type of stepmom who knows her job is to help out her stepson. She lets him grab and play with her boobs before getting real down and dirty. Watch Maggie Green teach her stepson how to fuck while dominating him with her curvy figure. Watch until the end where Maggie helps her stepson blow a huge load all over her face.

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lgkvp1yokpdg
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 03, 2024 7:02 pm
Maggie Green. Horny Step-Mom Must Fuck Her Step [361.3 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:12:38
Filesize: 361.3 MB

Actors: Maggie Green
Description: I am in my bedroom jerking my cock off to photo's of my Aunt Cory when my mom walks in to the room and catches me! "Stop jerking off to your aunt! It's making me jealous!" she tells me. My mom strips out of of her clothes and she starts to lick her own nipples in front of me! Then she lies back on the bed and she tells me to fuck her pussy! I am shocked at first but I can't say no to her and her huge tits. "That feels so good! That cock is all mine!" she moans. I ask her to flip over in to the doggystyle position so I can fuck her pussy from behind. I accidentally cum inside of my mom, but I want to keep fucking her! I grab her big tits and I fuck her again... but it doesn't take long for me to cum inside of her a second time!

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/bdy1etep1vy7
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 03, 2024 4:42 am
Autumn Falls - Slam That Snitch Slit [2.69 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:31:38
Filesize: 2.69 GB

Actors: Autumn Falls
Description: When Autumn Falls catches her stepbro sneaking back in after a crazy night out, she snitches right away. So, when he catches her doing the same exact thing one week later, he is not going to let her off the hook too easily! He pulls out his raging boner and Autumn slobs all over it so he will keep his big mouth shut. Then, he pounds her tight, caramel pussy as she begs for more cock. She hops on top, and makes sure that this little incident stays between them with her pro dick riding skills. Then, she opens her mouth to take a gooey load of cum right on her hungry tongue. Autumn definitely knows how to make sure a secret stays a secret.

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0tvifs4uzpx0
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 03, 2024 2:35 am
Winter Bell [1012.8 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:23:13
Filesize: 1012.8 MB

Actors: Winter Bell
Description: My Step-Sister Winter is always the princess in the house and can do no wrong in our parent's eyes. I was grounded to my room again when Winter comes bursting into the room while I am jerking off, now I am not gonna hear the end of this. I thought this could have turned into a bad thing but Winter confesses she likes to play with herself too. She tells me to keep going while she starts to rub her clit right in front of me, she can see my cock get harder and the next thing you know I am fucking my step-sister in my bed while our parents are out. I shot my load right down her throat as Winter looks up and smiles at me then you will never believe what she did next...

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/2e8yfjhmroq6
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 03, 2024 12:30 am
Charlotte Cross, Jane Wilde. Sister vs. Sister pt. 4 [1.87 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:35:31
Filesize: 1.87 GB

Description: Stepsisters, Jane Wild and Charlotte Cross have been at odds for too long. The animosity between the two is tiring, and besides, they both know deep down the real reason for their conflict is sexual tension. It's time to relieve themselves of this terrible burden, no matter how taboo it is for stepsisters to make love to each other. Watch the story unfold..

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/i50vwn62n2zk
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 02, 2024 10:23 pm
Christie Stevens [1.94 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:51:56
Filesize: 1.94 GB

Actors: Christie Stevens
Description: CHIP OFF THE OL' BLOCK
Jealous Son Seduces Step-Mom To Prove He's Better Than His DadRicky (Ricky Spanish) is a young man just trying to figure out what to do with his life. Unfortunately, his dad, John (John Strong), seems to think he's just intentionally wasting time. To John, life's all about working your ass off, although Ricky disagrees. Especially since he sees how John being away at work is destroying Christie (Christie Stevens).Christie, Ricky's step-mom, has been with them for a few years now, and Ricky can't STAND how John treats her. The poor woman only wants to be with her husband but John always puts work before her. It makes Ricky mad. So mad that, when he finally gets his chance, he takes it...After watching John shoot Christie down once again before leaving for work, Ricky professes his love to Christie. He doesn't want to see her hurting anymore. Christie deserves to be treated like the beautiful woman she is and NOT get taken for granted. He wants to be the man for her that his dad could NEVER be.Although Christie's hesitant, Ricky easily wins her over with his passion. They energetically have sex as Ricky showers her with affection, proving to her that she only deserves the best... But they get carried away and lose track of time, getting caught red-handed by John as he later returns. As John stares them both down with fury in his eyes, the last thing Ricky expects is for his father to demand to join in with fucking Christie...

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/9j9erew1ihcd
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 02, 2024 8:17 pm
Harley Ann Wolf Harley Ann Wolf - Christmas For Two [364.1 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:28:14
Filesize: 364.1 MB

Actors: Harley Ann Wolf
Description: I wish you would have been there... Mom had a really big tree this year, it was really nice... Of course yours is pretty good too... I don't care what anyone else thinks, I still love you... I can't have my brother spend Christmas alone...

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/tczh3tixk9q1
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 02, 2024 6:59 pm
Cory Chase - My Hot Stepmom Is Stuck [3.47 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:21:19
Filesize: 3.47 GB

Actors: Cory Chase
Description: Scene One: Hot Step Mom Fucked In The Ass While Stuck Under The Bed

My step-mom is cleaning under the bed one afternoon, when she gets stuck underneath the bed! She starts to get nervous and she calls out for help! "Somebody help me! I'm stuck under the bed! Is anyone home?!" she cries out. I walk over to her and ask her what's wrong. "I'm stuck under the bed! Can you please lift the bed up?" she asks me. I try to lift it up but the latch is stuck and I can't lift the bed at all. "Why don't you have any underwear on?!" I ask her. Her pussy and ass hole are fully exposed in her tight little dress. I pretend that I am trying to help her, but I shove my cock inside of her pussy first. While I fuck her pussy, I pour lube all over her ass hole so my cock will fit nicely in there next. "It feels like I am getting even more stuck!" she yells. "I will try something different this time!" I tell her. I shove my cock inside of her pussy for a minute before I move over to her ass hole. It doesn't take long for my cock to get inside of my step-mom's ass! It slides right in, like it was meant for me! I keep fucking her ass while she tells me how this isn't helping her get out from under the bed at all! "I think it is helping though!" I tell her. I shove my cock in her pussy again and she tells me "You just stuck your dirty cock in step-mommy's pussy!" She isn't wrong, but she isn't trying to stop me either, so I continue with what I am doing! "Maybe this time it will work..." I tell her, as I shove my cock back inside of her ass. After I cum inside of her ass hole, I run out of the room. "I'm going to try and find step-dad to help you!" I tell her. My step-mom is able to slide herself out from under the couch now... I guess I did a good job after all!

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ac8toiaoemna
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 02, 2024 1:21 am
Katie Kush - Fondled And Fucked By Stepdad [4.89 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:57:39
Filesize: 4.89 GB

Actors: Katie Kush
Description: My stepdaddy can be pretty distracting sometimes. Today, I am just trying to study, but he cannot stop fondling my body. I guess I can just go with it. After all, it does feel good.

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/rvxr8i4uqs9i