Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 15, 2020 3:36 am
Jasmine Mendez - Total Fucking Loser

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: JOI, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction
Length: 453 MB for 00:05:04
Description: Stop what you doing !
You’re a total fucking Pathetic loser, Tiny dicks like yours would never satisfy me, you can’t even help yourself but to stroke while I’m insulting and humiliating you , this is all the attention that you can get from me
Little bitchboy get on the ground and start humping the floor hahahaha !!!

Format: MP4
Video: 1920x1080, 12.4 Mb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 125 kb/s, 2ch, 64.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 452.9 MB
Added: Jan 15, 2020 9:12 am
KimberlyKane - WHOS YOUR STEP-DADDY?

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 876 MB for 00:11:59
Description: ATTENTION: The word STEP is not used in the video. I have to write the word ‘step’ for the rules of the site please ignore that stupid formality.
You’ve been a good little cuck-slut and step-daddy likes your style. Yes, from now on you’ll refer to me as your step-daddy. I’m going to punish you with a rough hand too just like a step-daddy if you step out of line. You have a few chores to do around the house according to step-daddy’s strict guidelines.
The first is eagerly eating the cum of better men from step-daddy’s royal pussy and the second is taking my strap-on cock whenever step-daddy sees fit. Are you ready to worship step-daddy or are you going to go to bed without your high protein dinner?

Video: 1920x1080, 9 898 kb/s, 23.976 fps
Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 876.1 MB
Added: Jan 15, 2020 11:12 pm
Lucy Alexandra - Phone With Bro

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 844 MB for 00:06:50
Description: We get carried away on our catch up over video phone , step sis gets filthy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Lucy Alexandra1, POV, Redhead, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Taboo, Dirty Talk, Duel Masturbation

Video: 1920x1080, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 fps
Audio: 256 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 844.1 MB
Added: Jan 16, 2020 9:36 pm
Mistress Victoria - Orgasm Control Round 6

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 341 MB for 00:15:05
Description: This is going to be a hard week for you! Every day at noon you are going to have shots ready and you will be allowed to stroke differently for every shot you take. Just take the plunge, your going to love being under my control. Includes: coerced Intox-Fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction, Orgasm Control/Denial, Tease and Denial, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom PO, Interactive

Video: 1280x720, 3 095 kb/s, 29.667 fps
Audio: 64.1 kb/s, 2ch, 22.05 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 341.3 MB
Added: Jan 17, 2020 11:36 am
Princess Carmela - Just Worship My Body

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 1.45 GB for 00:17:01
Description: Just look at me, for a full 17 minutes. Explore my hot body all the way up and down as I sit there just as I would if you saw me siting near you in person. Get nice and close to my incredible legs and feet as well as my adorable cleavage! Stroke that cock and use it to worship me. Oh and by the way, I want to read your emails where you confess your new addiction to me and how exactly you want to be owned by me. XOXO

Goddess Worship, Tease & Denial
FemDom POV,

Video: 1920x1080, 12.0 Mb/s, 59.940 fps
Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.5 GB
Added: Jan 17, 2020 8:00 pm
Princess Lyne - Home Wrecked for the Holidays

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 754 MB for 00:20:13
Description: You’ve been stroking to the thought of destroying your life for Me for so long, I think it’s finally time we actually go through with it. In fact, what better time to do this than during the holidays? Your entire family is around, expecting you to be spending your time and money on THEM.. not some girl on the internet. But of course you can’t stop yourself from disappointing them, as I lead you along this path of self destruction.. or HOMEWRECKING, if you will. I have a plan to fuck over your entire life… and once your family is out of the picture, you can finally serve Me properly… the way you have always fantasized about. Now I know you’re so turned on by reading this description, what are you waiting on? Soon you won’t have any more distractions… your family will be gone and your entire life and finances can be devoted solely to ME. This is your fantasy, are you ready to make it a reality? I know I am…

Video: 1920x1080, 4 969 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 240 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 754.3 MB
Added: Jan 17, 2020 10:48 pm
Princess Miki - Be Better for Me (Positive Affirmations)

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 682 MB for 00:09:20
Description: **NOTE: This clip is a gently mesmerizing journey that only focuses on delivering positive affirmations. My message and My exercise of dominance comes in many forms, and here, I want to use My power over you to help enforce positive changes in your life.
This clip isn’t like My other “mesmerize” or “mind fuck” clips. It isn’t designed to alter your state of mind in drastic ways; instead, it is meant to ground you and bring you back to the center of your purpose: Me. **
I know My presence in your life has already impacted your life for the better in a multitude of ways, but I am aware that you are human, and you can’t be a perfect submissive — nor a perfect person — every moment of every day. However, I know that you can always become a better version of yourself, and therefore, a better submissive for Me.
There are times when your vices distract you, and there are times when remaining dedicated to your goals becomes a challenge. When you feel yourself faltering, I want you to find peace and calm in My voice. Think to yourself, “what would She want?”
You will then remember that what I want is what’s best for you: to be better for Me.
You won’t feel as strong of a pull toward the things that act as a barrier between you and Me. You will be reminded of who you belong to, and who you need to please and impress.
I want you to be the best version of yourself for Me. I will be your drive. Your motivation. Your anchor. When you feel your resolve wavering, listen for My whispers in your ear asking you, “what would I want?”
To strive for constant improvement is another form of worship.
Be better for Me.

Mesmerize, Sensual Domination
Affirmations, Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, FemDom POV, Gentle, Goddess Worship, Positive, Sensual,

Video: 1920x1080, 9 887 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 681.9 MB
Added: Jan 18, 2020 1:36 am
Princess Miki - Red Alert: BMAIL

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 1.06 GB for 00:14:43
Description: Danger is your fetish, and you know that I’m a very dangerous woman. When you’re horny, the likelihood of doing something stupid for Me increases.
…And the stupider you become, the hornier you get. It’s a very dangerous cycle you’ve found yourself perpetually spinning in.
I’m going to use this knowledge against you. I’m going to weaken your defenses as I tease you with My red, shiny bikini clad body while I explain My plans for your destruction. The explanation itself weakens you as you stroke your cock for Me, which makes it easier for Me to go forward with My scheme.
Little by little, I will extract the information and materials I need from you: items that are capable of ruining your life, if you don’t comply with My demands.
The danger is so erotic, isn’t it? The fantasy of having the trajectory of your life determined by Me will no longer be a fantasy. You want REAL danger, and you want Me to be the ringmaster of it all.
So, open up your email and get ready to play. Your brain is telling you “no,” but your cock certainly argues otherwise.
Blackmail Fantasy, Financial Domination

Asian Brat, Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Blackmail Fantasy, Brat Girls, Erotic Tease, FemDom POV, Manipulation Fantasy, Manipulatrix Fantasy, Shiny Fetish,

Format: AVI
Video: 1920x1080, 9 973 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.1 GB
Added: Jan 18, 2020 4:23 am
Princess Wystri - 60 Seconds to Cum

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 139 MB for 00:02:22
Description: Let’s play a game. You get to jerk your cock for Me, but you only have 60 seconds if you want to cum! So get ready, because that minute goes by so quickly and if you don’t make it, you don’t get to cum!

Video: 1920x1080, 8 009 kb/s, 25.000 fps
Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 138.9 MB
Added: Jan 18, 2020 9:12 pm
Stella Liberty - Pay My Bills Beta

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 740 MB for 00:11:06
Description: You’re only purpose in life is to make mine easier and you know it. While you’re out slaving away to earn enough money to get a little bit of my attention, I’m free to do as I wish, and what I wish is to fuck real alpha males. Face it beta bottom feeder, your life has purpose when I need something done doesn’t it? You know deep down that money opens all doors and that I will only speak to you when you’re on the clock or when my bank account is getting fatter while yours shrinks and shrinks. You love tithing to my existence, my purpose and my goals don’t you? I’ll be out fucking my hot, tall, strong, big cocked lover while you’re slaving away at a desk making deals and stacking chips for your Mistress. You love to pay and pay you will beta.

Video: 1920x1080, 8 997 kb/s, 23.976 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 739.9 MB
Added: Jan 19, 2020 5:36 am
Victoria Raye - Edge to my Big Tits

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 631 MB for 00:07:11
Description: It’s time to worship my big tits and this time, I’m wearing a vinyl catsuit. My tits barely fit in this thing! I can’t even zip it up all the way! I know you’re jerking off while watching me play with my big tits. Who could blame you really? They make you so weak! But here’s the thing: While you absolutely have my permission to jerk off while you watch me, I never said you could cum! Giving you blue balls makes me so happy!

Video: 1280x720, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 242 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 631.2 MB
Added: Jan 19, 2020 8:24 am
Young Goddess Kim - Boot slave under YGK’s Desk

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 744 MB for 00:12:20
Description: You are a slave to My superior footwear and lucky enough to be kept under My desk in the perfect position to stare at My divine boots. you are ignored, forgotten, a nobody. All you are useful for is keeping My boots shiny and licking My soles spotless. you don’t have a name, nor a number, you are just a thing. What a shame for you that My pointy boots are brand new and have no dirt for you to lick off for your meal. you’ll just have to starve today and savor the bliss of being being My very pointy shiny ankle boots. Lick and worship them, boot bitch.

Video: 1920x1080, 8 299 kb/s, 25.000 fps
Audio: 129 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 744.1 MB
Added: Jan 21, 2020 11:49 am
Bratty Bunny - Ass Crack Pervert

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 570 MB for 00:09:52
Description: I think you have an addiction to my Butt Crack. Actually, I KNOW you do! You want to be underneath me. Having me sit on your face. Use you for a chair. Lick my sweaty ass crack. Inhale my scent. You’re a crack addict! I’ll use you up and you’ll be in heaven deep deep in my crack.

Video: 1920x1080, 7 892 kb/s, 23.976 fps
Audio: 174 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 569.8 MB
Added: Jan 21, 2020 2:37 pm
Bratty Bunny - Booty Worship

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 352 MB for 00:10:11
Description: Time for you to Worship my Booty. I know you love my round, firm perfect ass. Watch it. Stare and drool. Stroke to it. Worship it.

Video: 1920x1080, 4 700 kb/s, 25.000 fps
Audio: 128 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 352.0 MB
Added: Jan 21, 2020 8:12 pm
Bratty Bunny - Edging: Drink and Stroke

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 482 MB for 00:15:14
Description: Drink and Stroke. Drink and Stroke. Edge, drink some more, stroke some more. Stop your hand from moving. This is how it’s going to go down today. You will follow my instructions. Take shot after shot. Yes, hard drinking for this clip. You will edge and get messed up for me tonight. A perfect night for me, a fucked up night for you. Got it? Get your drinking ready, your dick hard and out waiting for my instructions.

Format: MOV
Video: 1920x1080, 4 272 kb/s, 23.976 fps
Audio: 144 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 482.0 MB