screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_NEVER FORGET THE GOLDEN RULE
Format: mp4
Size: 75.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:05, 1165 Kbps, 1280x720, 22.466 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Domina Nikki Next's pathetic old fool of a slave is responsible for paying her rent. A privilege this pitiful excuse of a male should be greatly appreciative of. What else is he good for? And most importantly, her rent must be paid ON THE FIRST of each month. Is that too much for a Goddess to ask? Goddess Nikki's one golden rule for this slug, is to pay her rent ON TIME!!

Unfortunately (for him) he is again late with the rent, and Goddess plans on setting things straight. To reinforce her Golden Rule, Nikki encases her magnificent body in skin tight gold tights and cropped top and then proceeds to put a neat down on his sorry ass.

Nikki wants him underfoot, which is exactly where this worthless slave belongs. Goddess orders him to the floor and literally uses him as a human floor mat, trampling and digging her gold stilettos deep into his soft, overweight carcass to reinforce her POINT!

Nikki then demonstrates her physical dominance over him by placing him in a series of painful wrestling holds. Her pitiful slave just lays there and takes the pain, too terrified (for good reason) to even try to protect himself. Scissor holds, arm locks, head locks, full nelsons, and several hard soccer kicks to his testicles for good measure.

Of course his suffering is laughable to Nikki, as he obviously deserves to suffer for being late with the rent. Even a slave as feeble minded as he will never be late with her rent again.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: BDSM, BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, MIXED WRESTLING, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: goddess nikki next, brat princess, ball busting, female domination, brat girls, mixed wrestling, female supremacy, bdsm, scissor hold, female superiority, discipline, ass smothering, femdom, trampling, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 75.45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 23, 2023 6:09 am
Ball stomping

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ball stomping
Size: 544.96 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:20, 7944 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I love stomping on slave balls, its so exciting for me to feel my heels squeeze a pathetic slaves balls. I take my sexy heels and stomp all over your existence . I absolutely love hearing you cry and whimper. How bad you want to be underneath me as I kick into your balls

Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy
Ball Trampling, Heels, High Heels, Stomping, Trample Table Fetish,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 544.96 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 25, 2023 9:10 am
Jade's Boot Slut POV

Starring: Goddess Jade

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Jade's Boot Slut POV
Size: 58.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:16, 1484 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Jade is looking as sexy as ever in a red mini dress and thigh high black high heeled boots. The brunette beauty wants you to put on a slave collar for her to show that she owns you, that you're her very own little boot slut! She knows how much you love her boots and can see your cock getting hard while you admire her in them. You are going to clean her boots, licking the bottoms of them and sucking on their heels, shining them with your tongue. You are going to stroke your cock and cum for her. Follow her jerk off instructions, masturbating until you cum right on her boots! Then you are going to clean up your mess by lapping up your cum.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: jade, foot fetish, foot worship, boot slave, femdom, pov, masturbation instruction, joi, jerk off instruction, cum eating instruction.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 58.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 25, 2023 11:54 am
I Love it When you FUCKING Beg

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_I Love it When y0u FUCKING Beg
Size: 217.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:59, 2635 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 120 Kbps, 48 Khz

Millions of slaves beg to serve me in person but what are you doing to stand out? All my Videos slaves PAY for the right to be here. Step up your game BITCH! Drop $500 worth on my clips now! My boys would literally do anything for me & dont have to remind them to spend or sacrifice more for me. I Charge my Worth & im worth EVERYTHING youve got.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION.
Keywords: goddess worship, boot domination, foot slave training, brat girls, slave training, shoe sniffing, female domination, findom, mind fuck, humiliation, foot domination, small penis humiliation, sph.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 217.55 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 26, 2023 4:21 pm
5 Hot Girl Trample

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_5 Hot Girl Trample
Size: 1020.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:41, 11995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

5 Hot Girl Trample

This is a completely real-life video. This slave is a fan of ours and wrote in saying he was traveling to LA and wanted to be trampled in our videos. Of course, we didnt believe him at first, but then he sent in his deposit! So then we actually took him seriously and booked him for a day we were shooting- and he actually showed up! (Of course he HAD to if he wanted to get his deposit back! LOL!) And we could tell how scared he was when he saw there were FIVE of us all ready to stomp on him in our STILETTOS! Including a couple of AMAZON Mean Girls! LOL So We made him sign his liability waiver in case we hurt him (hopefully! haha) and then dragged him into Our throne room where all took turns standing on him, walking on him and basically ignoring his suffering underneath us, haha! First one girl... Then two on him at a time. Then he started begging us to take it easy on him... But then we added the third girl at a time on him... and the fourth! Of course wearing our heels the whole time. Finally we actually got all 5 Hot girls on him at the same time at the end of the video. (He could only take it for a little bit though!)
See what happens when you put your $ where your mouth is, slave?? You actually get to come to Mean Girl Manor and get abused by us in PERSON! Wink AND IF U THINK U CAN TAKE MORE THAN THIS SLAVE, U ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME HERE AND "SHOW US HOW ITS DONE" LOL!

FEATURING: Goddess Rodea, Princess Beverly, GoddessNO, Amazon Goddess Harley, Taylor

Categories: Trampling, Female Domination, Femdom, BDSM, Humiliation, Amazons

Category: BDSM
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, HUMILIATION, AMAZONS, TABOO, BDSM.
Keywords: harley, taylor, no, beverly, rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1020.49 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 27, 2023 3:51 pm
Brutal boots on his face

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Brutal boots on his face
Size: 490.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:33, 7818 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

The slave has to lay down in his side, so Mistress Ariel can climb on his body in her high heel ankle boots, that wasn't exatly made for hiking. But she is really good at it, so she steps on his head with one and then with both of her boots and she moves around a bit to make herself comfortable, while the slave feel like his head is about to burst from the pressure.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FACEBUSTING
Keywords: trampling

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 490.94 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 27, 2023 6:34 pm
Tramplemania 3

Starring: Ariel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Tramplemania 3
Size: 163.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:35, 3825 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tramplemania 3
Mistress Ariel selects another pair of cruel high heels and sits on her slave while she puts them on. Then she stands on her slave and he is made to put them on as her heels sink deep into his stomach as she stands there with all her weight on one foot. Her human carpet is in pain but that is exactly what Mistress Ariel enjoys dishing out.

She also orders him to stick out his tongue as she pushes her heels against his face and tongue. Don't miss this series!

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , BALL ABUSE , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: ariel black , crepe soles , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , bare foot , ballbusting , face kicking , face busting , face standing , thongs , ball busting , mistress ariel

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 163.46 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 04, 2023 7:52 am
Maids Revenge

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Maids Revenge
Size: 870.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:57, 12023 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Maids Revenge

We are the maids at this house and we are sick and tired of being treated like ordinary workers. We have been employed here for 3 days and so far being a maid seems like it just makes us hate the males on this planet even more.
It is time to treat our boss like the human garbage that he is. So far we found enough embarrassing things on his computer to make him lay there at our feet and let us walk all over him while we dig our heels into him! He told us that we had to do the dishes... So we are doing them... While standing on him. The more you scream and cry in pain the slower we will wash those dishes! LOL!
Despite this being a custom clip with a good plot, The screams are real! He really got hurt and trampled worse in this clip than in other trample clips.

Categories: Trampling, Female Domination, BDSM, Femdom, Uniforms,

Girls:
Empress Jennifer
Princess Carmela

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, TRAMPLING, UNIFORMS, BDSM.
Keywords: carmela, jenn.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 870.28 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 06, 2023 8:58 am
FOREVER MY BOOT SLAVE

Starring: Mistress Elena De Luca

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_FOREVER MY BOOT SLAVE
Size: 589.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:43, 12121 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps

In this clip, Mistress Elena De Luca sits comfortably in her luxurious throne, dressed in full leather regalia. Most notably, her magnificent thigh high leather boots which must be worshipped by her slave, to reinforce that his place is below her.

Mistress Elena has him slowly lick her boots from top to bottom, until they have a glossy shine. As an act of total submission, she makes him kiss every inch of her boots, from the tip of her toe all the way up the shaft of the boot past her thighs. If he does a satisfactory job, Mistress may in fact allow her pet the privilege of worshipping her bare feet.

Mistress Elena has him suck on the long stiletto heel like a cock, to further add to his humiliation and submissive state. This boot domination and training will serve to remind him that he is under her authority AND under her boots for the rest of his life.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BDSM, LEATHER FETISH, BONDAGE, FACE SLAPPING, BOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress elena de luca, bdsm, boot worship, female domination, bondage, boot domination, female supremacy, discipline, boot fetish, female superiority, sadist, humiliation, femdom, boot slave training.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 589.41 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 09, 2023 4:44 pm
Dangerous jumps on flipflops

Starring: Mery Destroyer

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Dangerous jumps on flipflops
Size: 304.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:10, 8012 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps

My slave begged me to jump on his cock hard with my 2 pair of cool flipflops that he bought me, and since I felt sorry for me and I needed to stress out, I have him that gift, he suffered a lot this time but he thanked me as always for give him the privilege of feeling my whole weight jumping on his cock trought my shoes :)

Category: CBT
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 304.4 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 11, 2023 3:37 pm
Tramplemania 4

Starring: Ariel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Tramplemania 4
Size: 172.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:43, 3942 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tramplemania 4
This is the final clip of this exciting series. After already thoroughly trampling her carpet for a long time, Mistress Ariel makes her carpet remove her shoes and replace them with some nice strappy high heels with very sharp heels. This will finish him off. She attacks him with her heels and goes from some incredibly brootle leaning back and digging in her heels full weight into his stomach.

She stays there and stays there with her heels sunken deeply as he moans in agony. When Ariel is finally finished with him, she makes him lift his knees to form a chair she can sit on while she rests her shoes on his face and relaxes after her exertion. Trample fans will truly LOVE this series. Ariel is amazing.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , BALL ABUSE , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: ariel black , crepe soles , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , bare foot , ballbusting , face kicking , face busting , face standing , thongs , ball busting , mistress ariel

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.06 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 12, 2023 9:58 am
AMAZON BOOT DOMINATION

Starring: Lady Towers

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_AMAZON BOOT DOMINATION
Size: 609.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:32, 12904 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps

Lady Towers expects nothing less than clean and shiny leather boots! Certainly, it would be a simple task to let her slaves simply polish them overnight. But in the service of the 6 foot 4 Amazonian Goddess Lady Towers, nothing is simple. She is as cruel as she is beautiful and loves to make every task as challenging as possible for her slaves to prove their devotion.

With an air of arrogance and superiority, she snaps her finger and orders not one, but TWO SLAVES to clean them properly! At 6'4" tall, 220 lbs and wearing a size 16 boot, it literally takes two slaves to clean her boots to her satisfaction. Kneeling in front of her boots, both slaves start moving their heads in unison from left to right and up and down, shining up the leather boots from her heel all the way up to the thighs.

Lady Towers taunts and mocks her slaves, telling them what pitiful weaklings they are. They know she is right and dare not stop licking and cleaning her boots, for fear they will both find those size 16 boots up their asses! OUCH!

Category: AMAZONS
Related Categories: BDSM, GIANTESS, BOOT DOMINATION, MUSCLE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: lady towers, bdsm, boot slave training, female domination, bondage, boot domination, female superiority, discipline, boot humiliation, female supremacy, amazon goddess, slave training, femdom, giantess fantasies, boot licker.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 609.3 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 13, 2023 3:39 pm
Making the boss my Bitch!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Making the boss my Bitch!
Size: 3.52 GB
Video: avc1, 00:14:59, 33465 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 123 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: Jasmine has been working really hard to get to were she is now but she won't stop until she is CEO of the company. Mr. Lee is a Chinese arrogant step-son of a bitch who pervs on all his secretaries but since he's the boss nothing ever sticks. Just today Jasmine over heard one of his other secretaries complaining of sexual harassment. Mr. Lee invites him self over to Jasmines house on the false pretense of signing over a few important documents Jasmine Really needs for lender to see she means business but Mr. Lee clearly has other ASSets in mind. Once Jasmine realizes whats going on she exudes her self to the kitchen, spikes his drink and brings over her grandmothers old pocket watch. It was the power to change more than just time. Its beautiful encored scriptures make it hard to resist starring. Few swing back and forth and Jasmine has Mr. Lee under her feet. She over hears Mr. Lee conversation earlier about meeting up with the lender and orders her new found pet to drive her to see him. Tho his mind is telling him no, his body can't resist doing what ever I say. He is trapped in a body that doesn't function to his orders but instead Jasmines. Jasmines done playing mortal, she is the most powerful witch on the planet and soon she will have everything she wants, as long as she wears this pendant no man or women can resist her orders.

Category: OFFICE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, HOME WRECKER.
Keywords: findom, femdom, mind fuck, home wrecker, financial domination, female domination, sub training, foot slave, latina domination, bratty goddess, mental control.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 3.52 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 18, 2023 10:06 am
STILETTOS TO MAKE YOU SCREAM

Starring: Goddess Kyaa

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_STILETTOS TO MAKE YOU SCREAM
Size: 354.73 MB
Video: mp4v-20, 00:08:19, 5797 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 150 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Kyaa's slave has presented her with a sexy new pair of stilettos. Sadly for him, each new pair of shoes she receives must be put through her infamous "scream test". Which includes locking her slave's cock and ball sack into her custom made stomping board, after which she stomps down on his privates with her dagger like heels.

She then evaluates the pitch and intensity of his screams, and compares the effect of these shoes with the many others in her vast shoe collection. Ultimately ranking her dangerous shoes in terms of their potential to torment her many shoe and foot devotees.

Once his genitals are completely exposed and vulnerable, Kyaa mounts her stomping board and mercilessly flattens her slave's balls in her extreme spiked heel leather pumps. She loves the delightful purplish color of his balls as her weight crushes his nut sack into dust. And the screams coming from her helpless pet are music to her ears. As such, these new shoes are definitely "keepers".

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SHOE FETISH.
Keywords: goddess kyaa, bdsm, foot goddess, female domination, bondage, foot domination, female supremacy, discipline, shoe fetish, female superiority, sadist, shoe humiliation, femdom, brat girls, slave ownership.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 354.73 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 19, 2023 2:25 pm
Pathetic Toilet Slave !

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Pathetic Toilet Slave !
Size: 394.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:33, 2546 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: Toilet bitch is leashed up around the nastiest toilet i could find. He begged & Begged to serve me so I granted him purpose lol. Bitch is verbally & physically for 20m. Head is slapped, spat on & flushed multiple times for my entertainment. Bitch is masked and hand cuffed so it cant see or do anything just in case it decides its done playing. hahaha I don't fuck around. This pathetic loser is & will be forever mine, slowly breaking him & teaching him how worthless he really is.

Category: TOILET HUMILIATION
Related Categories: TOILET SLAVERY, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, PET PLAY.
Keywords: toilet humiliation, toilet slavery, goddess worship, boot domination, female domination, pet play, slave training, femdom, bratty goddess, sub, extreme domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 394.23 MB<<<