screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_DOMINATING & DESTROYING YOUR BALLS FOR FUN [60FPS][CENSORED]
Format: mp4
Size: 862.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:50, 8494 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Red heels on & in the mood to teach my slave a lesson. I have to trample him in heels to remind him of his place and I love being mean. I need him to take whatever I want to do. His dick and balls are to be mercilessly broken tonight. No love, just endless pain. I love dominating him in heels. Cruel ball stomping and lots of hard full weight marching on his balls as I look down to make sure I'm stepping right on them. I'm surprised they didn't burst open. Maybe with a different pair of heels they will. Only 4 minutes in and I have to ask if he can take it tonight. Knowing not to disappoint me, he has to endure until the end.

I will crush the cum out of those big swollen balls. But before I do, I make sure to stomp the hell out of them. No mercy. I'm kind enough to give him a pleasing heel job in-between destroying his balls. He utters "no" which only angers me. I make him surrender to the pain as his balls are flattened under me. I stomp repeatedly, harder than ever, as his balls swell only to be jabbed with my sharp heel. I march one last time full weight on his balls with my heels as he starts to cry and struggle.

I hold them down and kick them hard. It's time to drain these helpless balls! I crush them and rub his dick until he can no longer take it. He shoots out red cum to match my heels! *the censored part on this clip*. Disappointed with how little he came, I stomp his balls hard and degrade him. I spit on him in the end and kick his balls around. He better give me more cum next time.

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: CBT, EXTREME DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING, HIGH HEELS, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 862.05 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 08, 2024 4:05 pm
BALL BREAKING FUN IN BLACK WEDGE BOOTS [CENSORED]

Starring: Miss Luxmi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_BALL BREAKING FUN IN BLACK WEDGE BOOTS [CENSORED]
Size: 1.16 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:35, 7867 Kbps, 2560x1440, 30.000 fps

Back at it again with intent to hurt and bruise my slave's dick and balls with! Wearing these thick & heavy wedge boots, I mercilessly have my fun at his expense. These balls are mine to break and I LOVE smashing them hard to see them on the edge of bursting with no mercy. I march hard all over him many times. Sometimes, standing full weight on his balls stomping his dick. Sometimes, standing on his dick and smashing his balls violently. I want him to take all my weight on his balls. I crush them and make him kiss the bottom of my boots. Merciless stomps make him cry endlessly in pain, but I could care less when I'm having fun. I crush his big swollen balls and punish his dick. Kicking, stomping, hopping around... I gave him a very cruel beating tonight... Eventually, my favorite color comes out and I can sense it's time to empty these big balls! I crush them hard under my sole as they bulge out to escape and rub his dick aggressively to get every drop out! He cums in pain like a good slave as I laugh away. The soles of my boots left an imprint on his emptied balls too. I grab and punch his balls afterwards from my POV.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, SHOEJOB, BALL STOMPING, TRAMPLING, CRUSH.
Keywords: wedge boots.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.16 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 11, 2024 8:18 am
EBONY QUEEN CRUSHES WHITE TRASH

Starring: Carribean Queen Electra

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_EBONY QUEEN CRUSHES WHITE TRASH
Size: 138.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:43, 1829 Kbps, 720x404, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 44 Khz

In this video, Caribbean Queen Mistress Electra takes complete control of her weak white bread slave. Once he sees her attired in her shinny black cat suit, waist corset, and red stiletto patent leather pumps, he falls completely under her spell.

She commands him to strip naked and fetch her a glass of wine. She then crushes her slave's cock and balls under her 6" stiletto heels while she educates him as to exactly what a true Caribbean Ebony Queen expects from a poor white trash slave. She then continues to torment her helpless slave with a brutal ball busting to his already sore testicles.

The relentless ball kicks keep coming one after until he falls to the ground choking and gasping for breath. But that doesn't slow Electra down one bit, as she instructs him to stand back up and take more of the same for his Queen. The ball busting action goes to such extremes we dare not tell you the result! You well just have to see for yourself as words can not describe the cruelty of Caribbean Queen Electra.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BDSM, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: queen electra, bdsm, slave punishment, female superiority, bondage, obedience training, female supremacy, discipline, ball crushing, femdom, sadist, ball busting, femme fatale, arrogant women, slave ownership.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 138.93 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 15, 2024 10:29 am
Shoe N Foot Slavery

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Shoe N Foot Slavery
Size: 999.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:27, 11992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Shoe N Foot Slavery

Which shall it be: Shoe worship or foot worship? How about we humiliate you with some shoe licking, and then make you take off our black stockings so we can shove our feet right down your throat? Open wide... I am about to literally shove my whole foot into your mouth. haha. Kiss each toe and enjoy us mocking you and your pathetically hard cock.

Categories: Foot Fetish, Shoe Fetish, Humiliation, Female Domination, Foot Gagging, Foot Humiliation

Girls:
Princess Cindi
Princess Carmela

Category: FOOT GAGGING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT GAGGING, FETISH, FOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION.
Keywords: carmela, cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 999.82 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 17, 2024 10:00 am
YOUR SOLE PURPOSE

Starring: Janira Wolfe

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_YOUR SOLE PURPOSE
Size: 662.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:35, 12115 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Janira Wolfe has decided to reward her pet with a much deserved (and badly needed) opportunity to worship her thigh high leather boots. This is what he lives for, and why he is so willing to nurture the Wolfe's sadistic desires with his defenseless body.

He is after all, her hopeless boot fetishist who desires nothing more than this. And over many years, Janira has systematically trained and conditioned him to them, to a point far beyond that of a mere addiction. As you can plainly see, he is utterly lost, his head swimming, his senses reeling, as the sweet, intoxicating fragrance of her boot leather fills his nostrils. And he licks, and he kisses, and he caresses her gleaming leather boots like there is no tomorrow.

He sucks her 6 inch stiletto heel like a big, hard cock. She uses his tongue on the sole of her boots like a brillo pad, running the underside of the boot across his outstretched tongue over and over again. Until every fragment of dirt is removed. And if she should find even a spec of dirt left behind, a severe beating will be in his immediate future.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM , BONDAGE , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , BOOT FETISH
Keywords: janira wolfe , bdsm , boot goddess , female superiority , bondage , boot domination , female supremacy , discipline , boot humiliation , femdom , sadist , boot addict , femme fatale , boot slave training , slave ownership

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 662.93 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 19, 2024 11:05 am
The Smell Better Be Gone By Tonight

Starring: Matilda Bow

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_The Smell Better Be Gone By Tonight
Size: 228.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:46, 6508 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Matilda has little patience for slow working slaves. This slave needs to get the stink out of her shoes by spending the next hour inhaling them deeply, and she expects him to work diligently at his task. Her whip will make sure of that.

Category Shoe & Boot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Shoe & Boot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 228.12 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 19, 2024 12:01 pm
Find My Boots

Starring: Lyla Storm

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Find My Boots
Size: 254.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:04, 6856 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Just because this slave is blindfolded doesn't mean Lyla expects his service to be any less impeccable. She tends to keep him blindfolded in the garage so that he learns that his focus in life should always be her and only her, so when she tasks him to lick her boots before she goes out she expects him to fumble his way over to her and lick like a good groveling slave. Whether he can see or not is irrelevant, her boots need cleaning so he must now serve. She eventually takes his blindfold off to reward him with her visual splendor while he worships, then he is put back in the garage until she is in need of him again.

Category Shoe & Boot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Shoe & Boot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 254.9 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 22, 2024 3:03 pm
The Proof is in the Pain

Starring: Bijou Steal

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_The Proof is in the Pain
Format: wmv
Size: 107.76 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:28, 3296 Kbps, 1920x1080, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Proof is in the Pain
Mistress Bijou walks into the room dressed in an amazing baby blue latex dress and black patent high heels. She looks incredible. Without any delay she steps up onto her carpet and begins harshly trampling his stomach and chest. Her carpet is writhing in pain but yet claiming that she is so beautiful to look at and that he adores her completely.

Mistress Bijou tells him she doesn't believe him. She wants him to prove what he says and she will accept proof through the amount of pain he is willing to take for her. With that said, she proceeds to deeply sink her heels into his flesh and she tramples him to the extreme. Trample fans will love this video.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , BALL ABUSE , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: black patent high heels , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , human ashtray , ballbusting , face kicking , face busting , face standing , bijou steal , ball busting , bijou

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 107.76 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 28, 2024 12:04 pm
Amanda is not sure

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Amanda is not sure
Size: 404.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:48, 8112 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Mistress Amanda is **** her slave to clean the soles of her dirty high heel sandals with her tongue and meanwhile she is watching him, trying to decide if she wants to suggest the slave to her girlfriends or not.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: shoe & boot worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 404.26 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 29, 2024 3:04 pm
CARPET TEST

Starring: Mistress Iside

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_CARPET TEST
Size: 692.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:38, 8103 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

My slaves, when they are not engaged in some task I assigned to them, do not have the right to stand but must kneel or prostrate on the ground, when the Mistress is present. The slave is an inferior being, whose only reason for existing is to serve his Mistress and, therefore, cannot put himself at the same her level. Sometimes I like to reiterate this concept and physically emphasize their inferiority, using them as doormats or walking and hopping on their bodies. Today I want to have some fun with this slave who, for years, has been wearing a metal chastity belt, the only way to cure his habit of masturbating continuously. I wear my stiletto-heeled boots that penetrate deeply into his flesh, leaving deep marks. The slave suffers under my feet but, today, I have no mercy and I start jumping on his belly and on his chest. Each jump causes shots of pain that tear moans from the slave. With the tip of my shoe, I tease his glans, that protrudes through the bars of the chastity belt; it is an extremely sensitive area that causes him to writhe in pain. My sadism is not yet satisfied; now I plant the tips of my heels directly on his nipples: the pain is excruciating but, once again, I do not let myself be moved by his moans. The deep visible marks on his skin testify to the suffering he underwent!!!

I miei schiavi, quando non sono impegnati in qualche mansione loro assegnata, non hanno il diritto di stare in piedi, ma devono stare in ginocchio o prostrati a terra in presenza della Padrona. Lo schiavo e' un essere inferiore, la cui unica ragione di esistere e' di servire la Padrona e non puo' mettersi al suo stesso livello. A volte mi piace ribadire questo concetto e sottolineare anche fisicamente la loro inferiorita', usandoli come zerbini, passeggiando e saltellando sui loro corpi. Oggi voglio divertirmi un po' con questo schiavo che, ormai da anni, indossa una cintura di castita' di metallo, l'unico modo per curare il suo vizio di masturbarsi in continuazione. Indosso i miei stivali dai tacchi a stiletto che penetrano profondamente nelle sue carni, lasciando profondi segni. Lo schiavo soffre sotto i miei piedi ma, oggi, non ho pieta', anzi, mi metto a saltellare sulla sua pancia e sul suo petto. Ogni saltello provoca fitte di dolore che strappano lamenti allo schiavo. Con la punta della scarpa stuzzico il glande dello schiavo che protrude attraverso le sbarre della cintura di castita'; e' una zona estremamente sensibile che porta lo schiavo a contorcersi per il dolore. Il mio sadismo non e' ancora soddisfatto, ora pianto le punte dei miei tacchi direttamente sui suoi capezzoli: il dolore e' lancinante ma, anche questa volta, non mi lascio commuovere dai suoi lamenti. I profondi segni visibili sulla sua pelle testimoniano la sofferenza subita!!!

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: BDSM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, EXTREME DOMINATION, CHASTITY, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: mistress iside, padrona iside, mistress roma, iside, beautiful mistress, extreme trampling, extreme cbt, domination, sensual domination, femdom, female supremacy, extreme punishment, masturbation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 692.18 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 29, 2024 4:03 pm
LACERATED COCK

Starring: Mistress Iside

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_LACERATED COCK
Size: 688.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:51, 7912 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

This stupid slave dared to jerk off secretly, in the bathroom, without my authorization. But how could he think I didn't notice ?!? Today, in fact, I had to shoot some videos in which he was supposed to cum on my boots, but now, obviously, his cock doesn't get hard anymore!!! Such behavior cannot absolutely be tolerated and, now, he will suffer the extreme consequences. He is on his knees, hands tied behind his back, a funny mask covering his stupid face, his cocklet fully exposed on the low little platform. I begin to crush it with the sole of my shoes, the ones he likes so much. The cock, already lmp, is completely squashed when I crush it with all my weight. He starts screaming in pain, but this is only the beginning. Now I pierce his cock using my stiletto heels like a skewer. He begs me to stop and asks for forgiveness but now it's too late. He must atone for his sins to the full. The little prick seems to get smaller and smaller, perhaps it would like to disappear to escape this atrocious torment, but it's all in vain. Now it's time for a terrible final barrage of tramplings and stabbings. It will be a long o time will jerk-off again without my permission!!!

Questo stupido schiavo ha avuto l'ardire di segarsi di nascosto, in bagno, senza avere la mia autorizzazione. Ma come poteva pensare che non me ne accorgessi?! Oggi, infatti, avremmo dovuto girare dei video in cui lui veniva sui miei stivali, ma ora, ovviamente, il cazzo non gli si rizza piu'!!! Un simile comportamento non puo' assolutamente essere tollerato e, ora, ne subira' tutte le conseguenze! Lui e' in ginocchio, mani legate dietro la schiena, una ridicola maschera che gli copre la sua faccia di merda e il cazzo ben esposto sulla piattaforma, pronto ad essere completamente distrutto. Comincio a schiacciarglielo con la suola delle mie scarpe, quelle che a lui piacciono tanto. Il cazzo, già floscio, viene completamente spiaccicato quando lo schiaccio con tutto il mio peso. Comincia a urlare per il dolore ma questo e'' ancora nulla. Ora lo trafiggo come uno spiedo col tacco a stiletto. Lui vorrebbe pentirsi e chiedere perdono, ma ormai e' troppo tardi. Deve espiare le sue colpe fino in fondo!!! Il cazzetto sembra rimpicciolirsi sempre piu'; forse vorrebbe scomparire per sottrarsi a questo atroce tormento, ma e' tutto inutile Ora e' il momento di una tremenda raffica finale di calpestamenti e trafiggimenti. Ne passera' di tempo prima che torni la voglia di segarsi senza il mio permesso!!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: FEMDOM, TRAMPLING, CBT INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM.
Keywords: mistress iside, padrona iside, mistress roma, iside queen, trampling, extreme cbt, corporal punishment, cruel domination, femdom video, dungeon roma, beautiful mistress, extreme domination, erotic domination, extreme punishment, fetish video.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 688.59 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 05, 2024 9:29 am
The Gift of Trample!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_The Gift of Trample!
Size: 394.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:49, 9038 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 61 Kbps, 64 Khz

Real-Time Session: Wish hard enough & No even then your Wish will cost you a pretty penny!

Only This year I discounted my High Heeled Trampling for my own Sick Twisted giving pleasures & only charged $100.

Happy Holidays!!!

185pds of Hot Goddess piercing the skin in school uniform high Heels.

Category Trampling
Related Categories Ball Stomping, Cbt, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Stomping
Keywords Femdom,Trampling,Stomping,Ball Stomping,Ball,Sub,Men Following Orders,Domination,Bratty Goddess,Humiliation,Big Butts,C4sholiday18,Latina Domination,High Heels Trampling,Goddess Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 394.81 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 07, 2024 9:12 am
una tortura molto pungente

Starring: Mistress Linda Evil

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_una tortura molto pungente
Size: 220.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:52, 5036 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

tacchi pungenti
oggi indosso questi stivaletti con tacchi altissimi sottili e molto molto pungenti..una tortura speciale per le tue inutili palline e capezzoli!saranno schiacciati da questi tacchi bastardi e tu soffrirai come un dannato!

Category: FEMALE WRESTLING
Related Categories: CBT, NIPPLE PLAY, BOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress linda evil, italian mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 220.28 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 07, 2024 1:12 pm
Servants Foot Reward

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Servants Foot Reward
Size: 915.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:29, 11999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Servants Foot Reward

This slave came all the way over from Ireland to be my Domestic Servant for the day. And in this clip he finally gets his reward. A Shoe-licking and foot worship reward, LOL. But he has to PAY ME my fee for letting him have the PRIVILEGE of cleaning my whole house first! LOL I wonder how it feels to come thousands of miles just to kneel at MY feet and pay me hundreds of dollars just to be my shoecleaning bitch-boy servant?
***(btw, for all u losers that write in saying "Empress, will you come to 'country XYZ' to dominate me?"- take a lesson from THIS loser! He came to ME to grovel at My feet! As it SHOULD be! Why should the Empress have to travel to you slave??)

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: jenn.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 915.98 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 09, 2024 4:04 pm
cockbox game

Starring: Mistress Linda Evil

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_cockbox game
Size: 256.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:49, 5042 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

oggi provo questa bella cockbox per devastare i cazzettini inutili come quello di questo lurido verme!!

CBT Fantasy, FemDom Goddess-FemDom Princess
CBT Fantasy, Shoeplay,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 256.54 MB<<<