General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESS COURTNEYS FETISH LAIR - Goddess Worship in Boots
Format: mp4
Size: 1.8 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:12, 20752 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Goddess Worship in Boots

You are in for a treat today My slave, you will be on your knees and worshipping My beautiful leather boots. I want you to drink the spit from My luscious lips, not missing one drop. Licking any missed drops from the floor and from My leather boots. If you do a good job I may allow you to worship My beautiful bottom. Kiss it and sniff it, keep it in your mind because soon it will be over. I can see how excited you are, your cock is hard under My boot, lets see if we can make it harder... BUT! No cumming today My slave, it is only a tease for you.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP, SPIT FETISH, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BOOT FETISH, ASS WORSHIP.
Keywords: goddess worship.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 23, 2021 10:45 am
Boot Bitch for Jean and Paris

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2016-06-20 - Boot Bitch for Jean and Paris - Jean Bardot - cd_s971_jeanbardot_parisknight_bootjerkoff
Size: 503.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:50, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Boot Bitch for Jean and Paris - Jean Bardot

The slave is ordered to worship Jean Bardot and Paris Knight's boots. He gets right to work shining their boots with his tongue, cleaning the bottoms of the boots and making his dominant owners happy. Maybe if he does a good job, they will finally allow him to cum. It's been months since he was last drained and the women know it and are making him work hard for the privilege of draining his pathetic slut sack. Finally they are pleased and order him to jerk off onto their boots...all so he can eat it of course.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: jean bardot, paris knight, boots, boot fetish, mistress, slave, clubdom, jerk off, cum eating, boot licking, humiliation, latex.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 23, 2021 3:25 pm
Boot Service

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-02-18 - Boot Service
Size: 135.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:49, 3093 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Boot Service

You've got to keep the boys busy otherwise their attention drifts. So whether it's folding clothes, washing their cars or whatever, the girls always keep the slaves working at something. So while Harmony and Holly chat about movies they have their pet service their boots. He hops back and forth between the girls with tongue applied to boot while the girls causally apply the whip wondering what their next adventure will be.

Category: BOOT FETISH

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 24, 2021 8:53 am
Pointy heels destroy cock and balls

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESS FATALIA - Pointy heels destroy cock and balls
Size: 543.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:17, 7238 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Pointy heels destroy cock and balls

NEW CLIP! Mistress Fatalia in very sexy black patent leather cut-out heels and lacquered toes. What a vision for a slave lying underneath the cockboard awaiting his destiny! It is certain that it will hurt, he knows from past experience. Right from the start, she stabs both heels in my penis and balls. She mocks me by saying “check it if it’s broken”. She is mean and cruel today. She goes full body weight, no stop sign. I struggle with the pleasure and pain while she educates me about high heel love. She mocks me further by comparing the heel to a corkscrew as she twists it on top of my manhood… I moan and moan and start to fade … I am so torn, so humiliated. She tells me I deserve it as she is the beauty and I am the beast.. but a powerless one. I am nothing.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL ABUSE, BALL STOMPING, FEMDOM, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: mistress fatalia, stiletto, female domination, ball trampling, cockboard, cockbox, cock board, cock box, cut out, sexy heels, sexy feet, pedicured feet, foot fetish, foot worship, big feet.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 25, 2021 8:02 am
Cock Stomping Box

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2016-06-27 - Cock Stomping Box - Jean Bardot, Paris Knight - cd_s972_jeanbardot_parisknight_cockstompbox
Size: 642.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:27, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Cock Stomping Box - Jean Bardot, Paris Knight

Jean and Paris have their slave right where they want him; in their brand new cock stomping box! Paris pumps the pedal which raises the slave higher and higher towards the table where Jean catches his cock and balls in the perfectly sized catcher. Jean climbs the sturdy stomping box, her red high heels are shiny and ready to crush the tender genitalia of the pathetic slave underneath. Paris teases the slave with her sexy body and he endures more punishment from Jean to be able to see her beautiful body and pussy that Paris places mere inches from him. Jean crushes him with both the front of her shoe and the pointy heel. She adds in her knee and even her bare hands.

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BDSM, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: jean bardot, paris knight, clubdom, bdsm, cbt, cbt, femdom, female domination, latex, rubber, humiliation.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 27, 2021 7:57 am
Putting On Her Boots

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-03-07 - Putting On Her Boots
Size: 81.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:27, 3151 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Putting On Her Boots

Sure Tori could put on her own boots, but why bother when her pet will put them on for her. Instead she chats on the phone with a friend while he puts on two pairs of boots for her to see which she prefers. No gratitude for his work though, instead she kicks him away and tells him to get out of her sight once his chore is done.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 01, 2021 8:37 am
Stiletto Massage

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-03-30 - Stiletto Massage
Size: 135.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 3206 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Stiletto Massage

You may need to turn down your volume for this one as Eva and Ginger have decided to give their slave a massage. Not your ordinary typical massage mind you, but a stiletto massage. They both put on high heel shoes and just start trampling the poor fellow with no pity and oh my does he scream. I can't even begin to imagine how painful this must be for him but seems like the girls don't care as they eventually both get on him at the same time, marking up his flesh with their heel marks. This one is going to take some time to heal that's for sure!

Category: TRAMPLING

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 02, 2021 3:28 pm
Lovely Boots

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-04-01 - Lovely Boots
Size: 201.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:10, 3285 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Lovely Boots

Molly and Andriana have so many different pairs of shoes and boots that they need a slave to maintain them and keep them clean. The girls walk in on him doing just that, and they decide to try on a few pairs with the slave putting them on for them. Molly sits back while the slave puts on a stunning pair of thigh high boots on Molly. They wrap her legs so perfectly as if they are a second skin. Andriana has him dress her with a bright pink pair of thigh highs and together the girls look ready to take on the town! Molly has a quick change of heart though and has him dress her with a different but equally lick worth pair of black thigh high boots and now the girls are set. They both look absolutely stunning in their footwear, talk about a lucky slave!

Category: BOOT FETISH

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 05, 2021 2:42 pm
Lexi & Kelly Boot Jerk

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2016-07-27 - Lexi & Kelly Boot Jerk - Kelly Paige, Lexi Luna - cd_s993_lexiluna_kellypaige_bootjerk
Size: 475.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:32, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Lexi & Kelly Boot Jerk - Kelly Paige, Lexi Luna

Lexi and Kelly's Boot Bitch

Lexi Luna and Kelly Paige are two lesbians who enjoy owning men for their enjoyment. That is the only reason men exist in their world. The prefer to fuck each other, and other gorgeous women who live at the slave compound. Today they are feeling especially frisky. Nothing would turn them on more than to get their boot bitch out of his cage to hump some boots. The slave is so humiliated doing so, and to make things worse, they force him to eat his filth off of their boots after.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM, BOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, BDSM.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, boot fetish, boot domination, bdsm, lexi luna, kelly paige, clubdom, boots.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 06, 2021 4:22 am
Balls On A Rope

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-04-15 - Balls On A Rope
Size: 138.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:01, 3051 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Balls On A Rope

At first the idea of balls on a rope may seem a little bizarre. However after watching this clip you can see the convenience it affords Sandy as it lets her comfortably isolate her slaves balls so that she can step on them with her heels. No need for her to bend down or get into awkward positions, just hold his balls on a rope, crush balls with shoes, and enjoy slave screams.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 06, 2021 10:42 am
The final trample and milking

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESSES COCK BOX - The final trample and milking
Size: 142.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:09, 4527 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
The final trample and milking

I slip my sexy blue high heels back on to finish this session of cock and ball trample. First of all I make sure the dick is nice and hard by tapping that tender ball and probing the shaft with my heels. Once itΓÇÖs nice and tender I put the sole of one foot on the ball and milk the throbbing cock with the other. The ball likes to feel my weight on it and itΓÇÖs not long before the moans tell me itΓÇÖs ready to release itΓÇÖs load. As I lift my sole it oozes out on the box. Job done until next time :)

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, CBT, HIGH HEELS, FOOT FETISH, TIGHTS FETISH.
Keywords: cock box, cock milking.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 06, 2021 11:38 am
Cock Box Double Domme CBT

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESSX BRITISH DOMME - Cock Box Double Domme CBT
Size: 335.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:15, 3999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 164 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Cock Box Double Domme CBT

Mistress Dynamo had received a ΓÇ£cock boxΓÇ¥ the previous day and was dying to try it out. So we tested it on this disgusting excuse for a "man" It was so fun watching his disgusting face contort as I stood on his cock watching it squash under my sexy size 4 feet as he winced and wailed around. His dick was the same size as My size 4 foot this amused Me. IΓÇÖve always been complimented on My petite perfection so small foot = small penis.

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, CRUSH, TRAMPLING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: cock box, boot trampling, cock kicking, ball crushing, boot crush, cock table, trample table, cock trample, cock crush.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 06, 2021 12:30 pm
Inshoes Cock Trampling

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESSYUKI - Inshoes Cock Trampling
Size: 350.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:19, 5100 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Inshoes Cock Trampling

I watched and was attracted by cock trampling since a long time but this was the first time I tried it and I was really excited about it. In this video I m trampling my slave cock inside in my wedge mules from differents angles and positions. Enjoy!

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CRUSH, SHOE FETISH, ASIAN, CBT, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: inshoes cock trampling, cock trampling, cock crushing, inshoes, asian feet, mistress, domination, humiliation, asian femdom, feet fetish, asian mistress.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 10, 2021 4:04 pm
Making a Whore 1 - Bijou Steal

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-11-19 - Making a Whore 1 - Bijou Steal - gk-making-a-whore-p01
Format: wmv
Size: 83.14 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:35, 2393 Kbps, 960x540, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Making a Whore 1

Ms. Steal was approached by a new slave who begged Her to turn him into a full blown whore. ""Of course I will,"" She remarked with enthusiasm. ""Every man should experience being a total whore,"" She states. The slave is confined in the cage as Ms. Steal begins his training.

She orders him to clean Her boots with his tongue because he has to learn humility. She twists his nipples until he moans because eventually he will be expected to moan like a whore. This series is the beginning of an incredible transformation of a male slave into a full blown whore for Ms. Steal.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: BDSM
Related Categories: DOMINATION , BONDAGE , BOOT FETISH , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: bijou , steal , dungeon , whore , cage , caging , confinement , nipple torture , face slapping , faceslapping , twisting , needles , prisoner , dildo , strap on

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 11, 2021 4:52 pm
Cock crushing pink heels

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_NATALYA ROMAN BALLBUSTING - Cock crushing pink heels
Size: 528.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:31, 8542 Kbps, 1080x1080, 30.305 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Cock crushing pink heels

I love these super high heel pink sandals. As soon as they were gifted to me, I knew what had to be beneath them. After a couple drinks with dinner I was ready to crush some cock and balls. The soles are so thin I can feel him crushed beneath me. I can feel when his balls slip away to avoid rupture. But I just continue to try and trap them beneath me. A few times I am able to and I tippy toe and twist on them, hoping they will finally give up the fight and collapse under me. Once I almost feel the meaty crunch of them. Its such a turn on to hear him moan in pain while I twist on his cock head. I know that will be sore for awhile. But staring at my high arched feet is enough of a reward for him. Perhaps I'll let him kiss them after as a thank you to me for hurting him so well.

Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, BALL ABUSE, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: ball crushing, testicle crush, feet fetish, high heels, trample, natalya roman, high arched feet, crush, domination, cock crushing.

Download: