General:
Name: VAR_NATALYA ROMAN BALLBUSTING - Extreme ball stomping
Format: mp4
Size: 488.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:52, 8541 Kbps, 1080x1080, 30.306 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Extreme ball stomping

I really enjoyed stomping him in this video. The entire video is trying to see what it will take to break him. Every jump and stomp is extremely hard. In between the stomps is full weight tippy toe standing fully on his nuts. I dont like to waste video time so the entire time I am trying to cause him pain. I'm still confused how his balls haven't broken yet. But it sure is fun trying. Over and over again you will enjoy seeing me stomp and jump on him. He will be sore for quite awhile after this video. I cant wait to do it again!

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: CBT, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: ball crushing, testicle crush, feet fetish, ballstomping, jumping, natalya roman, sneaker fetish, trample.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 13, 2021 10:46 am
Extreme ball stomping alt angle

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_NATALYA ROMAN BALLBUSTING - Extreme ball stomping alt angle
Size: 493.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:56, 8542 Kbps, 1080x1080, 30.307 fps

Description:
Extreme ball stomping alt angle

Same brutal clip as before but from a different angle. You can really see how flat his balls get from this angle. Same hard jumps and stomps with zero remorse or care. I think i almost broke him a couple times. Always fun to try.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, JUMPING, BALL ABUSE, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: ball crushing, testicle crush, feet fetish, kick groin, trample, natalya roman, sneaker.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 13, 2021 11:41 am
Mule Sandals Ball Crushing

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_NATALYA ROMAN BALLBUSTING - Mule Sandals Ball Crushing
Size: 472.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:36, 8542 Kbps, 1080x1080, 30.307 fps

Description:
Mule Sandals Ball Crushing

I absolutely love my new mule sandals! They are so cute and so fun to crush balls in. I love how they show off my sexy feet and you can see my high arches perfectly. In this clip I use a hard book so there is no escaping my full weight. I press down into him and try to completely flatten his balls. Many times he tries to tap out as he feels his balls are about to pop. But that doesn't stop me. I also put his cock in my shoe and use my full weight to pretend his flat cock is now part of the shoe. I love how soft my new insole is. Haha. Every video I make gets me one step closer to making his balls useless and just another part of the floor for me to walk on.

Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, TRAMPLING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE.
Keywords: ball crushing, testicle crush, feet fetish, high heels, trample, natalya roman.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 13, 2021 12:39 pm
School girl destroys balls

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_NATALYA ROMAN BALLBUSTING - School girl destroys balls
Size: 561.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:02, 8542 Kbps, 1080x1080, 30.306 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
School girl destroys balls

Men sure do love school girls, and I decided to have a little fun with it. In a previous clip I spent a few minutes kicking and kneeing him in the balls trying to really bruise him and make it hurt. Now its time to crush and ruin them for good. Using a hard book and even harder shoes I stomp and twist on his balls trying to break them. I honestly dont care how bad it hurts or what happens to them. I just love the feeling of them under me and try to get them as flat as possible. My favorite is bouncing and twisting on them. Knowing his balls are about to burst and he is powerless to stop me is such a turn on. I often mix pain with pleasure so often he doesn't know the difference anymore. I love hearing him groan and moan in pain when I stomp his nuts flat. I think I finally did real damage to his balls as he still hasn't been able to cum. More fun for me!!

Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, BALL ABUSE, HIGH HEELS, BALLBUSTING, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: ball crushing, testicle crush, feet fetish, kick groin, trample, natalya roman, school girl, pantyhose, cock torture, high heels, female domination, stockings, crushing.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 13, 2021 1:37 pm
School girl destroys balls alt angle

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_NATALYA ROMAN BALLBUSTING - School girl destroys balls alt angle
Size: 461.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:26, 8540 Kbps, 1080x1080, 30.307 fps

Description:
School girl destroys balls alt angle

Same video as previous listed but from q different angle. Same ball stomping action. I know you can't get enough of seeing me in my cute school girl costume and stomping his nuts without a care in the world. I try to tip toe on his balls and twist. I can almost hear his nuts being grinded into paste. I love my playtime. And I know you will love watching me slowly destroy his manhood.

Related Categories: CBT, BALL ABUSE, BDSM, BALLBUSTING, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: ball crushing, testicle crush, kick nuts, crush, trample, school girl, pantyhose, natalya roman, cock torture, female domination, cbt.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 13, 2021 2:33 pm
Cock Carpet- Elena De Luca

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_NYC RUBBER STUDIO - Cock Carpet- Elena De Luca
Size: 261.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:52, 5055 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 247 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Cock Carpet- Elena De Luca

This slave thought he was just going to be a footstool.. little did he know his dick was going to be crus hed under Ms. De Luca's boots. She puts a table on top of him and sticks his cock out of the hole. As she sits on her throne, she teases his cock with her boots. She steps on the useless cock as if it's an insect. The slave cannot help but leak pre cum all over himself and stay hard just knowing she's being amused. Cocks are useless, cocks are to be used as a carpet.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, STOMPING, CROTCH ABUSE, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: elena de luca, trampling, cock stomping, cbt, cock table.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 15, 2021 9:01 am
Cum For My Shoes

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_OUBLIETTECLIP STORE - Cum For My Shoes
Size: 1.11 GB
Video: avc1, 00:07:56, 19701 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Cum For My Shoes

What shoe slut would pass up on the opportunity of worshiping Goddess SerenaΓÇÖs brand new sexy stilettos! Controlling every move he makes Goddess ensures he does exactly as she wants and given the possibility of fucking her shoes he is very obedient and generally desperate to please her.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, LATEX, CUMSHOTS, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: mistress serena.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 16, 2021 8:59 am
Jamie Valentine & Olivia - Terrified Boot Bitch

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2016-08-22 - Jamie Valentine & Olivia - Terrified Boot Bitch - Jamie Valentine, Olivia Fox - cd_s1011_3-5_jamievalentine_oliviafox_bootworship
Size: 571.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:40, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Terrified Boot Bitch - Jamie Valentine, Olivia Fox

Guardesses Jamie Valentine and Olivia Fox click their boot heels onto the floor, staring at their terrified slave who is hiding under the spanking bench. The women know exactly what to do to him. The slave can hear the sound of their boot heels clicking louder and louder onto the floor as they approach him. The women laugh, seeing how afraid he is and eventually drag him out of there and put him onto his knees. Jamie shows him her wet pussy and has him smell it. He hasn't been allowed to have a woman ever since he was first captured years ago. She denies him of it, laughs and the women force him to start licking and worshipping their boots if he ever wants a chance at having pussy ever again, which he still might never get.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL.
Keywords: boot worship, boot fetish, boot licking, bdsm, jamie valentine, olivia fox, female domination, femdom, humiliation, mistress, slave, clubdom, humiliation, tease & denial, heel sucking.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 17, 2021 4:16 am
Nutz and a hard place

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_PHANTOMS BALLBUSTING PLEASURES - Nutz and a hard place
Size: 592 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:40, 5010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 250 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Nutz and a hard place

Fan requested custom video of me crushing my pets balls between my sandal soles and my sexy feet, while he jerks his cock. I crush his ball until he cums hard all over my sandals and toes while I pump and crush his balls ruining his orgasm.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, STOMPING, FOOT FETISH, RUINED ORGASMS.
Keywords: mistress phantom, ball crush, fot fetish, cum on feet, ruined orgasm, ball stomp, femdom.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 17, 2021 6:06 am
Splash Your Balls Like A Pro - Full

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_POLISH MISTRESS CLIPS - Splash Your Balls Like A Pro - Full
Format: avi
Size: 121.07 MB
Video: divx, 00:10:03, 1445 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps
Audio: 55, 224 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Splash Your Balls Like A Pro - Full

HD 1280x720, time 14:17. I splash my foot slave balls Smile He lie on the floor under my feet.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: shoejob, shoe fetish, footjobs, foot domination, foot fetish.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 17, 2021 7:05 am
Stomp On Balls To Splash Them - Session 01

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_POLISH MISTRESS CLIPS - Stomp On Balls To Splash Them - Session 01
Size: 236.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:16, 4984 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 269 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Stomp On Balls To Splash Them - Session 01

Weronika splash her slave balls with black high heels with black shiny stockings. That is the game that she love.

Category: SHOE FETISH
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, HIGH HEELS, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: ballbusting.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 17, 2021 7:56 am
Stomp On Balls To Splash Them - Session 04

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_POLISH MISTRESS CLIPS - Stomp On Balls To Splash Them - Session 04
Size: 365.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:33, 5043 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 288 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Stomp On Balls To Splash Them - Session 04

Weronika splash her slave balls with plum high heels. That is the game that she love.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, FOOT DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, FEMDOM, SHOE FETISH.
Keywords: ball stomping

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 18, 2021 2:15 pm
BootJob - Pump the cum out

Models: Mia Malkova

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE_BootJob - Pump the cum out
Size: 1.78 GB
Video: avc1, 00:21:35, 11518 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 21, 2021 6:16 am
Mistress Krush - Walking All Over You

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_SADISTIC QUEENS - Mistress Krush - Walking All Over You
Size: 1.49 GB
Video: avc1, 00:09:27, 22396 Kbps, 1280x720, 60.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Mistress Krush - Walking All Over You

The beautiful and sadistic Mistress Krush loves a good brutal trampling! And is ready to use Squishy as her trampoline and human carpet! Equip with nothing but a pair of flip flops on her feet, looking stunning in her star studded bikini
Mistress Krush orders Squishy to lie on his stomach with his arms out and begins to trample her slave
Moments later Mistress Krush begins to crush her slaves head into the ground, applying more & more pressure before taking a full step up!
Calling her slave a ΓÇÿfreakΓÇÖ for enjoying his punishment, Mistress Krush steps it up a notch and begins to ΓÇÿwalk overΓÇÖ trample Squishy, use him as a stepping stone
After using her slave briefly as a ΓÇÿstep upΓÇÖ Mistress Krush reminds her slave that she is ΓÇ£just warming upΓÇ¥ whilst stomping on him repeatedly.
Now with her warm up complete, Mistress Krush orders her slave on his knees and allows him to remove her flip flops with his mouth, lucky slave!
With her bare feet exposed, Mistress delivers brutal kicks to her slaves cock, each kick harder than the last & before Squishy gets the chance to scream
After kicking the life out of her slave, Mistress Krush notices how red her foot has gotten from all the kicking and orders her slave to kiss them better

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, SMALL TITS, BIKINI, KICKING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: trampling, extreme, mistress, krush, goddess, interracial, sadistic queens, crush, full weight, flip flops, barefeet, walkover, jump, stomp, worship.

Download: