Author
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Mar 15, 2016 5:48 pm
maybe. or it could be a euphemism for the real deal, not unthinkable after the digital penetration a while back. stack up your pennies to find out...
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2016 6:54 pm
Verbatim300 wrote:
Probably not what we think it means! Smile I suspect it means various levels of the stuff she does at the the moment, from the simply "tied up", to "tied up and penetrated with a sex toy".

Same here, as much as I wanted to see what we're wishing to, being realistic, I think it will be the kind of stuff we're usted to see on his sites, nothing more.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Mar 15, 2016 8:01 pm
I'm not sure that logic will apply to this situation, but here goes;

Why would 'someone' pay a €1000+ to see the same level as they could get by joining the site for about €30 per month ?
Whatever it means, if it does happen, we won't get to see it.
Added: Mar 15, 2016 8:20 pm
Left Foot wrote:
I'm not sure that logic will apply to this situation, but here goes;

Why would 'someone' pay a €1000+ to see the same level as they could get by joining the site for about €30 per month ?

Interesting, I didn't know that custom videos would be so expensive, but there will always gonna be someone willing to pay anything (rich people) just to see some model wearing the clothes they want to see or doing what they want to (with possible limitations).
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Mar 15, 2016 8:22 pm
Quote:

good question. unless 'someone' is dying to see lor tied up in a very specific and unusual manner, it doesn't make any sense. there is already an extensive library of lor videos covering the subject.

i'd like to say it remains to be seen, but in this case it's possible we'll be left in the dark for good...
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Mar 16, 2016 2:57 am
Quote:
i'd like to say it remains to be seen, but it this case it's possible we'll be left in the dark for good...

PWRNGR - Given the circumstances, possible = certain. Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Interesting, I didn't know that custom videos would be so expensive

Benetnash - I was being so very 1990's there. Hire of the equipment, studio, lighting/sound/camera staff, not to mention other performers as required ? Probably closer to €2,500+ depending on the level.
Added: Mar 16, 2016 6:00 am
Left Foot wrote:
Benetnash - I was being so very 1990's there. Hire of the equipment, studio, lighting/sound/camera staff, not to mention other performers as required ? Probably closer to €2,500+ depending on the level.

I have no knowledge of how much custom scenes cost, but if it were an exclusive "on a new level" thing, I'd have thought he'd want even ten times that amount.

Btw, any rich bastards here?
Ser29
Good Poster
Added: Mar 16, 2016 3:55 pm
Hi all!

Has anybody written to the address on the tweet to ask what "all levels" mean? How much it would cost?
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Mar 16, 2016 4:21 pm
Quote:
Hi all!

Has anybody written to the address on the tweet to ask what "all levels" mean? How much it would cost?

if you're interested in the product, why not write to him yourself? but as you can see from the speculation above, it'll probably be rather expensive. Confused
usb3
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 16, 2016 7:01 pm
Edit.
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2016 9:58 am
According to some user on that !nd3xx forum, (allegedly) it seems that he contacted JB to know more about that tweet, and apparently, JB said that it wasn't possible to see some b/g hardcore with Lor, if this is true, that would've been quite obvious for some of us to see that answer...

Now I'm starting to think that all this "all levels" thing, was just a clickbait. A shame. Sad
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Mar 17, 2016 1:31 pm
Quote:
Last year, someone made a comment about a future (soon) - boy/girl/girl scene- with Lor', and two weeks later, Lor' was shooting with S@brisse for x-@rt.

Usb3 - The b/g/g rumour hasn't been backed up with any evidence at all. The shoot with S@br!sse was announced by S@b' last October, but given she is softish g/g only, it is almost certain it will be the softer end of g/g with Lor', not hard b/g/g. The speculation was that it was for a new venture by W0w girls, I've not seen anything to connect that shoot with >< @rt. If Lor' was to do a b/g/g again, it would be with a h/c model who would do the b/g stuff, not a softer model like S@b' ?

As for the other stuff going on right now - however it lands, it is a sad mess.
Added: Mar 17, 2016 8:55 pm
Hello to all you fellow L0R fans, yes - long time lurker here, now registered member.

Just to make things clear right from the start (because the net is full of naysayers, haters and even in this forum there are some "fans" who just want to see things fail and are always full of doubt): I've got no reason to "make things up" or "claim" to know anything besides the true facts.

I've contacted JB to order a custom video and yes, I'm totally aware of the possible costs and this would have been not the first time I did such a thing. Believe it or not; I'm one of those actually supporting the companies who are producing the stuff and no, I don't download pirated material anymore (I'm not a kid anymore and the warez days are over). Never bite the hand that feeds.
Sadly there was no conclusion to our business relation, therefore I won't get a custom video. But of course I will continue to support JB's work as well as being a fan of our beloved L0R. No hard feelings from my side.

But - at least there is at least some information coming out because of this. JB, if you are reading this: don't worry, I won't publish or share the private e-mails we had anywhere on the net. That's a matter of trust, integrity and of course adult behaviour.

What I can reveal are some of the details about L0R's range of work available for custom videos which could also shine some light on many discussions around this matter.

I did discuss some special fetishes and/or other details, because I was (and still am) serious about ordering one of these, so please no hate for not asking the questions some of you would have asked if you were brave enough to write a simple message to another human being - instead hiding like Gollum in his cave and dreaming of others to do the job for you. Razz

Ok, enough chat, here it is - true facts about our kink-loving beauty. I will keep it short so you can continue to give one-handed applause... Very Happy
I've marked some of the important parts.

She is available for:

Smoking fetish
Recieving pee on the face and hair
Cumshots on her body and hair
Jerk-Off Instructions
Single man only (maybe the same male talent we can see in the other videos? BF? Husband?)

Not sure about it (I was told it's just a matter of the right big-numbers-offers):
Facial
CIM
Swallowing

She is not available (yet - same thing here: just a matter of the right offers, as I was told) for:

Hardcore B/G
Creampies

According to him, she has never shot facials/pee-scenes to this day. Take this with a grain of salt, because it's a product to sell, so maybe just a way to push the price, which I find totally ok in this situation. No worries about it.

That's all folks!
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2016 9:12 pm
Very Happy thanks for sharing with us!
and yes there are just lovers here and not haters !!!
I just hope she'll work with others compagnies in the near futur and not only for private demand !!!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Mar 17, 2016 9:14 pm
thank you mylene for a detailed description Very Happy and welcome!

edit/

again, thank you. but i have to say i resent the gollum stuff... the windowless basement in my moms house is not a cave. and what im clutching is not a ring but my dedicated l0r hard-drive ill have you know.