Author
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2016 11:59 pm
PWRNGR wrote:
You're a bigger man than I am. Cool

No need to get sarcastic, it doesn't suit you well.

Quote:
But given his notch belt, and the fact that he's a disgusting pig, he must be doing something right...

Right? What exactly? Banging prostitutes for money? That's something nobody else ever accomplished, yea... see how boring sarcasm is?
Don't kill the messenger; I'm just the one with the sad truth, just like in leftfoot's case earlier as well. Ed Powers has an even bigger belt than him and doesn't that show something? Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Quote:
About the wh173 b0x release schedule, I'd be surprised if there's some malicious plan to tease l0r fans of their money given their volume. Seeing as how they released the h7id1 scenes back-to-back, the order could just be random more than anything.

But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

That's all we can do - waiting for things to come.

Hi5!

screenshot
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 18, 2016 12:13 am
I apologise for veering off topic, but I wasn't being sarcastic, tongue in cheek maybe. I know he's a scumbag and I know the girls are looking for a payday, but if you don't see any appeal in his lifestyle, you are a better man than I. I mean that.
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 18, 2016 12:32 am
My sincere apologies for not catching your drift! Yep, I was thinking you were sarcastic. No worries, no hard feelings! Wink

By the way, I'm a weirdo myself. Putting on my cosplay costumes and performing for ****ren (not in the creepy way haha, like festivals, hospitals and such) is my secret passion and that's speaking for itself. So who am I to judge anyone like him, we are all guilty. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Here are some more wallpapers (1920x1080) for all you fans out there. Wink

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 18, 2016 1:11 am
Eh I admit to being a pervert while you confess that your passions lie in charity work for sick ****ren Very Happy I feel like I drew the short stick here Embarassed But seriously, that's pretty cool Smile L0r would approve, I'm sure.

// edit.

Again, I apologise for spamming the thread with my nonsense. In an attempt to resume to normal programming, over at VT comments section d0n C. mentioned they are out of the old material (if I understood him correctly) and will be shooting new footage with L0R this summer. Something about letting the models direct themselves to their liking, whatever that means.
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 18, 2016 2:08 am
VT for lesbian stuff, JB and DDF for fetish works... hopefully she will dive into more aspects... fingers crossed! Laughing
Gunnut82
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 18, 2016 5:50 pm
I'm an idiot troll and I deserved to be banned.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 18, 2016 6:13 pm
Gunnut82 wrote:
Um, cock gobbling cum bucket queer ass. Dick sucking pussy I could beat to death with two blows and shit down your dead esophagus

who cares about this whore? her pussy probably smells like vinegar. You fat fucks should get out more, plenty of pussy out there. Of course you would have to pay for it.

Projection is a helluva drug friend. I wish I could argue with anything you said. Welcome to the forums!
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Apr 18, 2016 7:00 pm
PWRNGR wrote:
Gunnut82 wrote:
Um, cock gobbling cum bucket queer ass. Dick sucking pussy I could beat to death with two blows and shit down your dead esophagus

who cares about this whore? her pussy probably smells like vinegar. You fat fucks should get out more, plenty of pussy out there. Of course you would have to pay for it.

Projection is a helluva drug friend. I wish I could argue with anything you said. Welcome to the forums!

Very Happy
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 18, 2016 8:40 pm
Welcome! Laughing
screenshot
screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
djmax
Poster
Added: Apr 19, 2016 12:48 am
The report function is one's friend.
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2016 7:28 pm
I've found today some images on the JB's site, c0d3 f3t1sh; I know it's not too much, but it's all I could find right now.

(Edited).
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 22, 2016 7:58 pm
benetnash - if you're hotlinking the images, you might as well spell out his sites.
lmo
Good Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2016 8:00 pm
Thanks, benetnash!
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2016 8:07 pm
PWRNGR wrote:
benetnash - if you're hotlinking the images, you might as well spell out his sites.

Sorry, I'm quite a newbie in all this "forum's stuff", but I'll take that in mind next time.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 22, 2016 8:22 pm
benetnash wrote:

Sorry, I'm quite a newbie in all this "forum's stuff", but I'll take that in mind next time.

I'm a newbie too, but there has to be a reason for spelling n@m3s and s17es the way we do.