Author
djmax
Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2016 9:25 pm
If you hotlink to his site, the referrer URL will point directly to this thread...
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2016 11:38 pm
Exactly. Hotlinking is a very bad idea. Use an image hosting site instead. Download the images from the sites, upload them on a hosting site and use those here. Thanks for the info though!

Quote:
but there has to be a reason for spelling n@m3s and s17es the way we do.

The reason is simple: when they find out, they can actually take down this site and/or its content, even when it's only an ad freely available on the net, because not everything here is based on "free" stuff. Laughing
Uncle G00gl3 can index the text, but not the images per se, so it's ok to leave the tags in the pics.
abelard
Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2016 1:49 am
djmax wrote:
The report function is one's friend.

So I thought ...
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2016 7:12 am
New, from SG's twitter, as an advertising for his F@1rTr@d3 site:

screenshot

And three new pics from Sylv10 T3st@:

screenshot screenshot screenshot
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 23, 2016 8:05 am
looking good Razz thanks mylene
lmo
Good Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2016 2:42 pm
Thanks, mylene! She's absolutelly gorgeus
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 25, 2016 8:54 pm
I think the consensus is L0r's 1-T-C sets have been a little underwhelming so far. Here's another crack at it :

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
Smile

// edit// bigger

screenshot

I do like the setting in these a lot better than the previous ones.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Apr 25, 2016 9:34 pm
Thanks PWRNGR,

yes, park benches or tables are too uncomfortable for a lot of 'activities'.

any idea what she's up to in this one ?
Added: Apr 25, 2016 9:45 pm
Left Foot wrote:

any idea what she's up to in this one ?

All I have is the pics, but given the content of the site and L0r's body of work, I'd be surprised if there's no butt stuff.
lmo
Good Poster
Added: Apr 25, 2016 9:53 pm
Thanks PWRNGR!
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Apr 25, 2016 10:01 pm
Thanks for the info, PWRNGR. Personally speaking, I thought the last !TC sets were pretty good, uncomfortable seating notwithstanding! Hopefully, the bedroom setting will make this shoot a little more naturalistic.
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Apr 25, 2016 10:25 pm
OMG!!!, another 1TC set, hell yes!!, thanks for the info PWRNGR. Unfortunately, I feel like this will be the last of Lor's set on that site in several months, or even years :/ ... who knows?...
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 26, 2016 7:25 am
Another tidbit of news: a reliable source tells me L0r has vanished from ju1m0d313 list of available models. I'm not sure if she found any work at all during her latest run there.
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2016 8:46 am
Can confirm, Nataly of Jul said she was not "very successful" for them, whatever that means. Rolling Eyes
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 26, 2016 9:11 am
It has been discussed to death, but the opportunities are limited for 30yo gg models, L0r's aborted trip to buda speaks volumes. The little work she has done has been with people she's already associated with, so maybe L0r has been doing her own booking with the likes of m€t leaving ju1 out of the loop. Coincidentally, someone was badmouthing l0r over at 1nd3xxx a couple of days ago, on how she "uses people" or something to that effect, messages have been deleted since. I'm not saying it was them but they have a history of calling models out publicly for stuff like this.

//edit . case in point, a tweet from february:

Quote:

Our model @1ucyh€@rt_x is winner to be cheapest one today.She fuck agency for few €€ to work directly with our clients @d0rc€l !! Congrats