Author
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: May 03, 2016 1:17 pm
Quote:
NOT something I would care to see, if I'm honest.

Me neither, it's just the way things are at this time, look at the clowns in the L3g@lP0rn0 circus... Rolling Eyes

Thanks or the info, benetnash!
steelbone
Poster
Added: May 03, 2016 2:43 pm
Just found this file. 530MB

'g o r g e o u s l o r e n a' by J. B. (stockings - blue bed)

Was this posted yet ? Looks new to me.[/img]
steelbone
Poster
Added: May 03, 2016 2:47 pm
srry , cant post pic from my HD
( edit: violet bed - blue cardigan )
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: May 03, 2016 5:42 pm
steelbone - couldn't say from your description. it's not that difficult to use image hosts, give it a try

coming up at m-a :

screenshot
lmo
Good Poster
Added: May 03, 2016 5:46 pm
Thanks PWRNGR!!! Very Happy
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: May 03, 2016 11:52 pm
A FB friend of Lor' has posted on !ndex that he asked her about the marriage rumour - and she denied it was true.
She's still working with D.C. and the plan to shoot for M.A. and V.T. in the summer is still on.
Added: May 04, 2016 12:22 am
LF - source seems legitimate. So, the rumours (if you can call them that) are not true or L0r wants to keep it private - either way, it's best to put this subject to rest.
lmo
Good Poster
Added: May 04, 2016 3:23 am
It would be much better if L0r still kept in touch with her fans, telling us about her plans and what is truth or not. ..unfortunately it's just a dream as almost everything about her career possibilities.
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 04, 2016 5:51 am
Left Foot wrote:
A FB friend of Lor' has posted on !ndex that he asked her about the marriage rumour - and she denied it was true.
She's still working with D.C. and the plan to shoot for M.A. and V.T. in the summer is still on.

Wink yeeeeeeeeeees good news
TOM_UF
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 04, 2016 7:00 am
There is no Wedding in preparation in Lorena’s life planning.
Mostly what is here written is just gossip.
Stay fan and not fanatic - specially the one who’s saying he’s not !
Check your source !
Mine is beter
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 04, 2016 8:09 am
Thanks for the clarification, gents.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: May 04, 2016 8:22 am
Yes, thanks for the clarification Tom and welcome, I'm sorry if I helped to fuel this fire.

TOM_UF wrote:

Stay fan and not fanatic

Too late for that I'm afraid.. But I do my best to control myself.

P.S. I really like your work with L0rena!
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: May 04, 2016 10:23 am
There you have it. Even my old enemy leftfoot, who hated me right from the beginning here, is now joining the "bash mylene" train.
And I'm getting PM's here from people I don't even know, telling me what a shitface I am.
Source is "beter"... yeah sure.

That's a good mirror of today's society. Everybody is all for his/her own profit, if anybody from outside wanna join in the festivities, it's "refugees not welcome".

I'm out.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: May 04, 2016 10:56 am
mylene - To be fair to LF, any dislike he has towards you can be sourced to your antagonistic style, it's not like this place is unwelcoming to newcomers. Personally I don't mind it, but have recogniced it obviously. Nor do I have any reason to believe you were making stuff up, and I do appreciate the fact that you were sharing. So, if this is the last we see of you, good luck with everything and hopefully you will find a more suitable "home" elsewhere.

to all - do yourself a favor and have a look at the latest m-a set, it's beautiful
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: May 04, 2016 11:29 am
Mylene, I am at a loss to understand how you can say I've bashed you when I've pretty much kept off this thread for 6 weeks. My last post simply relayed the information, posted on !ndexx by a FB friend of Lor's, with her denial of the marriage rumour. I have no idea what is going on between JB and her, or why JB fed you such a rumour.

Just to make it clear to everyone else, I've not pm'd you either, and if I did, I wouldn't use personal abuse.