Author
PuffyPillow
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 17, 2024 8:30 pm
Scene Title - Stranded Rachael Madori Earns a Ride Home with Rope Bondage, Deepthroat BJ, Rough Sex

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage, Teens
Format - mp4
Size - 2750.23 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:46:57

Video description - Poor Rachael Madori. She went to a party last night and woke up to find she was stranded. Her friends actually left her. She has no car, money or phone. Luckily, a white van pulls up. She talks to the driver and begs for a ride. She'll do anything to get home, or at least to a pay phone. Her hero seems like a great guy but wants to be satisfied first before bringing her home. He surprises her with rope and ties her wrists together. He throws her in the back of the van for more fun. Rachael resists at first but eventually submits to her new Master's love of rope bondage, domination, BDSM, rough sex and deepthroat blowjobs, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Rachael becomes an obedient slut and begs for cum.

screenshot

---> Download file - Stranded Rachael Madori Earns a Ride Home with Rope Bondage, Deepthroat BJ, Rough Sex <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 17, 2024 11:30 pm
Scene Title - Faye Ends Up in the Van & Must Endure Rope Bondage, Outdoor Rough Sex & Deepthroat BJs

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 3042.81 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:51:54

Video description - Teen Faye was supposed to meet her dealer in a new spot he found. She's been waiting for him for awhile and figures he's not coming. So how will she get home He was going to bring her back and hang out. Fortunately, a white van approaches and the driver stops to see if she needs help. She begs him for a ride, telling him she'll do anything. He agrees to help and she gets in. They talk for awhile, but he eventually gets right down to business. If she wants a ride, she better be willing to have some fun. She's a bit nervous but wants to get home. She's thinking a deepthroat BJ will be enough but learns that's it won't when her wrists are tied to together. He pulls her to the back of the van where she must endure rope bondage, more domination, BDSM, rough sex, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. He wants Faye to cum over and over.

screenshot

---> Download file - Faye Ends Up in the Van & Must Endure Rope Bondage, Outdoor Rough Sex & Deepthroat BJs <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 18, 2024 2:29 am
Scene Title - Fiona River's Master Takes her Mouth, Pussy and Asshole

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 206.52 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:18:32

Video description - I can't deny how good it felt to be dominated by such a man. I couldn't stop thinking about his dick stretching my mouth open, rubbing my g-spot raw, his dick pushing in far past it. He even fucked my asshole, making me rethink anal sex all together. My asshole was so tight before he used me. He tied me to an old dirty crate on my back, legs high up in the air. I could only imagine what was in store for me. I didn't see him come in this time. I was aware he entered the room from his sudden penetration. He felt bigger in me every time his dick went in. I could feel my pussy widen as fucked me rough. He turned me over, lubed up my asshole and plunged his dick in. He didn't care if I was begging for him to go slow. He doesn't like me telling him what to do. I have so much more slave training to do. All I could do was take it and try not to cum until I was given permission. I was in the perfect position for him to do whatever he wanted with me. All I wanted was to taste his cum. The entire time I was hoping for it. -Fiona Rivers

screenshot

---> Download file - Fiona River's Master Takes her Mouth, Pussy and Asshole <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 18, 2024 5:28 am
Scene Title - Punishing Sasha Knox

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 764.37 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:33:30

Video description - Sasha Knox loves getting punished and disciplined -- according to her, it takes up a lot of her time. Mistress loves meeting new girls who think they are totally down with the pain and submissiveness and then taking it to whole deeper, darker level. This blonde beauty knows right away she is in for a dark experience when Mistress gives her a good slap in the mouth for back-talking before she straps the gag over her blabbering mouth. Mistress focus for the day is on Sashas big round bubble butt. She locks Sasha down on the exam table, on her hands and knees, restraints at her wrists, ankles and waist. This submissive slut is not going to run anywhere. Asks Sasha if she considers herself an impact player -- does she love getting spanked and whipped. Her reply was not convincing and unleashed hell with her leather flogger on Sashas ass and unprotected pussy. Mistress then gives her blonde bottom a treat and uses her vibrator to draw out several raw, hard orgasms from her trapped little.

screenshot

---> Download file - Punishing Sasha Knox <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 18, 2024 8:26 am
Scene Title - Jayden Rae is her Master's Cock Begging Slut

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 277.77 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:24:24

Video description - I can't resist my Master's need to bound my neck with a stiff steel collar, my arms restrained with tight leather straps, chained to posts keeping in place on my knees. How does he know I love this I enjoy being his sex slave, enduring any training he thinks I need. I love when he grabs my hair and makes me takes his dick deep down my throat. He doesn't care if I gag. He keeps shoving it as far as he can, smacking the back of my head to go further down my throat. I will take it all, as long as he wants. I even get aggressive and beg for more. Of course, he likes to stretch out my pussy with his hung dick. He rearranges me on my back, legs spread and wrists bound together. It's the perfect position to pound my pussy in. His huge cock opens me up wide, reaching deep inside me. Sometimes it's too much but he doesn't care. He grabs my hips, pulls on my hair, slaps my tits, making me scream, pulling me back on his throbbing boner over and over. When my legs go numb from all the orgasms, he makes me clean my pussy juice off his cock with my tongue. It tastes so good. I always be...

screenshot

---> Download file - Jayden Rae is her Master's Cock Begging Slut <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 18, 2024 11:26 am
Scene Title - Marina Angel Will Only Get a Ride for Rope Bondage, Deepthroat BJ & Rough Sex

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 2951.14 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:50:25

Video description - Angry boyfriends have no problem kicking their girlfriends out of the car when they argue, even if in the middle of nowhere. That's the position Teen Marina Angel is in. This hot babe with a cute ass can walks towards the direction she thinks might lead to a road or help. Luckily, a white van pulls up. She talks to the driver and begs for a ride. She'll do anything for a ride home. Her hero seems like a nice guy but he wants something she did not expect he would ask for. He makes it known by pulling out his cock, showing her what a big one looks like. He wants a deepthroat blowjob from this good girl. She acts shy at first, grabbing it, stroking it a bit. He grabs her by the back of the neck and makes her taste it. After awhile of the blowjob, he pulls her on his cock, making her ride him in the driver's seat. He throws her in the back of the van for more fun. Marina earns her ride through rope bondage, domination, BDSM, rough sex and more deepthroat blowjobs, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Angel said she would do a...

screenshot

---> Download file - Marina Angel Will Only Get a Ride for Rope Bondage, Deepthroat BJ & Rough Sex <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 18, 2024 2:26 pm
Scene Title - Slave Training

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 601.41 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:27:10

Video description - Misti Dawn is a cut little geek girl who loves to explore her wild fetish side. She is making a return to playroom for discipline and lezdom slave training. The video gives you a great look at her natural breasts and fiery red hair along with her bubble butt and array of sexy tattoos. Misti is tattooed all over in the New Old School style, and she shows off her innocence with a sacred heart emblazoned across her chest. Mistress starts training Misti by spanking her plump ass with a leather strap and then punishing her with a calisthenics routine. Misti must count off the squats, pushups and lunges before Mistress increases the intensity, zapping her with a cattle prod and then clamping her tits in a vise and then whipping her defenceless body with a flogger. Misti gets even more pain when clamps pincers onto her labia and starts twisting them to reduce her red haired slave to screaming in agony.

screenshot

---> Download file - Slave Training <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 18, 2024 5:26 pm
Scene Title - Callie Calypso Endures Domination, Outdoor Rough Sex & Rope Bondage for a Ride

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 3322.5 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:56:41

Video description - Poor Callie Calypso. She took her mom's car without permission and got into an accident. Now she's stranded in the middle of nowhere. This Teen can't hold back her tears. She's in big trouble! Luckily, a white van pulls up. She talks to the driver and begs for a ride. She'll do anything to get home and fix the car. Her hero seems like a great guy but wants to be satisfied first before bringing her home. He surprises her with plastic wrap around her face and ties her wrists together with rope. He throws her in the back of the van for more fun. Callie resists at first with a spicy attitude but eventually submits to her new Master's love of rope bondage, domination, BDSM, rough sex and deepthroat blowjobs, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Callie becomes an obedient slut and begs for cum.

screenshot

---> Download file - Callie Calypso Endures Domination, Outdoor Rough Sex & Rope Bondage for a Ride <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 18, 2024 8:26 pm
Scene Title - Dillion Carter Awaits Slave Training Bound and Gagged

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 260.42 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:23:39

Video description - The last thing I remember was leaving the mall. The next, my breast and wrists were tied with leather cuffs and chains, giving me a full on bondage experience, my master throwing me onto a dirty old mattress. He wanted to tear me apart. He first slid his thick piece of meat down my throat. He ordered me to get it nice and wet as he fingered my pussy, pulling on my g-spot. I'm sure he was testing it out to see if I was ready. I found out soon enough. He tossed me on my hands and knees, ramming his dick deep in me. There was so much spit pouring out of my mouth every time he made me give him a blowjob. I could feel it throbbing. He was relentless. He pounded me in good, holding me down with his rough hands. He fucked me on missionary, doggy and on my side, training his slave to take dick in whatever position. Every time I screamed for more, he would cover my mouth and gave me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it took to taste his cum, I'd do it without hesitation. I'll defi...

screenshot

---> Download file - Dillion Carter Awaits Slave Training Bound and Gagged <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 18, 2024 11:26 pm
Scene Title - Tori & Aria Tied Up and Punished

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 670.26 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:29:52

Video description - Mistress is extremely fond of playing favourites when she has two girls in her device bondage dungeon, and Tori Lux has subbed for Mistress solo on a number of occasions and she falsely assumed that she might be shown a little mercy as teachers pet in this session with Aria Aspen. And that assumption allowed Mistress an opportunity to toy with Tori even more than usual in the dungeon. The sluts are both led to the chamber and they endure hard corporal punishment -- uses her favourite leather strap to punish their asses and give them a hot glistening shine. The girls are then laid out on the exam table and their legs are frog-tied -- knees bent, ankles secured to the thigh with a tight leather belt. Then their wrists are chained above their heads and they are gagged. Lords over them, whipping their tender helpless pussies, making each of the agonized twats spit out their please of submission and everlasting devotion.

screenshot

---> Download file - Tori & Aria Tied Up and Punished <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 19, 2024 2:26 am
Scene Title - Halle Von Must Endure Domination, Outdoor Rough Sex & Bondage for a Ride

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 2815.89 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:47:52

Video description - Halle Von is in town on vacation with her boyfriend. Things turn south when they get into an argument in the car and he kicks her out. He leaves her lost in the middle of nowhere. This Teen finds an old bridge to stand under for shade, hoping someone drives by. Her luck seems to change when a white van pulls up to her. The driver wants to help and Halle is will to do anything for a ride to a bus stop. She gets in the van and they drive off. She soon learns that the ride is free, especially since she's will to do anything. He grabs her by the hair and gets his payment, pulling his dick out for a deepthroat blowjob. The fun doesn't stop there. He pulls her out and throws her into the back for rough sex and deep pussy penetration. He eventually ties her up and brings her to his dungeon for more bondage, domination, BDSM and tormenting sex toys.

screenshot

---> Download file - Halle Von Must Endure Domination, Outdoor Rough Sex & Bondage for a Ride <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 19, 2024 5:26 am
Scene Title - Sheena Rose's Smart Mouth Gets Punished

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 283.79 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:24:08

Video description - I woke up on the bare bed again and my wrists tied behind my back. Luckily my legs were free but my Master came in before I could get away. How does he get me here I have to know. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he punishes me, slaps me around, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with his hard rock boner. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. I think I talk back for that very reaction. The more I yell at him, the rougher he gets with me. I get scared sometimes he might do something more than he does, something I really can't handle. That's why I shut up but tempted to talk back again. I think he likes it. He gives me a huge steamy load of his sweet man juice every time I rile him up and take his punishing cock. I know I please my Master.

screenshot

---> Download file - Sheena Rose's Smart Mouth Gets Punished <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 19, 2024 8:26 am
Scene Title - Tori & Aria are now bitches-in-training

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 753.84 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:34:05

Video description - Tori Lux and Aria Aspen are a pair of sexy suicide girls, punk babes with hot body piercings, tattoos and snarling bad attitudes. Given the choice, they might choose to kick the crap out of you or fuck your brains out, depending on their mood swings. Mistress loves getting these kinds of rebellious girls into her dungeon and training them to be loyal bitches obedient to her. She starts by getting her bitches-in-training bent over to receive a hard lashing with her leather strap. Tori and Aria moan and squeal each time the leather lash stings their bubble butts. Has more lezdom hell in store for them, and their training moves into terrifying device bondage. The suicide girl sluts are bolted and clamped into painful positions and takes full advantage of their exposed holes she fucks Tori and Aria with massive dildos before hurting their flesh with nipple clamps and clothespins. Aria and Tori are reduced to grovelling bitches begging for more punishment by the end of their ordeal.

screenshot

---> Download file - Tori & Aria are now bitches-in-training <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 19, 2024 11:26 am
Scene Title - Lizzie Bell is Lost & Must Endure Outdoor Rough Sex, Rope Bondage & Deepthroat BJ for a Ride

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 2754.07 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:47:21

Video description - Teen Lizzie Bell went out for a simple walk. She took a wrong turn and is now lost. She doesn't know how to get back home. She's getting scared, hoping she'll find her way back before it gets dark. She's been walking for hours. Fortunately, a white van approaches and the driver stops to see if she needs help. She begs him for a ride, telling him she'll do anything. He agrees to help and she gets in. They talk for awhile, but he eventually gets right down to business. If she wants a ride, she better be willing to have some fun. She's a bit nervous but wants to get home. She's thinking a deepthroat BJ will be enough but learns that's it won't when her wrists are tied to together. He pulls her to the back of the van where she must endure rope bondage, more domination, BDSM, rough sex, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. He wants to Lizzie cum over and over.

screenshot

---> Download file - Lizzie Bell is Lost & Must Endure Outdoor Rough Sex, Rope Bondage & Deepthroat BJ for a Ride <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 19, 2024 2:26 pm
Scene Title - Made to Suffer Made to Cum

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 553.11 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:25:10

Video description - Mistress has the pleasure of hosting two new lovely sluts in her dungeon for more extreme device bondage salve training. And these girls need the discipline. Krysta Kaos has mad a career out of being a bad girl, and she has appeared on some of the most hardcore bondage and humiliation sites out there to show off how much abuse she can tolerate. Ladie Lane is much more of a wannabe -- she is tattooed and she has worked as a fetish model, showing off her Amy Winehouse body while eye-fucking the camera. Mistress is going to wring the pretensions out of these sluts in her dungeon today. The tattooed sluts are laid out on their backs and their legs are bent backwards above their heads and locked in the air at the ankle. The slave bitches are laid head to head and their wrists are shackled together. Their asses are in the air and their delicious pussies are helpless...Mistress has these whimpers sluts in her device bondage web where her whim is also a terrifying command!

screenshot

---> Download file - Made to Suffer Made to Cum <---