Added: Apr 24, 2024 8:26 am
Scene Title - Mia Li Loves to Squeal for her Master

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 408.32 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:36:22

Video description - I wasn't sure if I was happy to see my Master or scared. He's the only one who can make me scream during sex. His kind of sex. He started off with something familiar deep throat-ing his cock. I thought last time was rough. It was clear he liked using my mouth with his huge dick. Just like the last time, spit seeped out of my mouth, down my chin and onto my lap. Now I know why. After taking some time to finger me and rub a vibrator against my clit, too much to handle, he rammed his rock hard cock deep in my pussy. I couldn't believe the pain and pleasure of my pussy being opened and stretched. The tight ropes around my chest and arms must have made me more sensitive. I lost count of how many times I came. His hands were everywhere, especially in my mouth, keeping it wide open, more spit dripping out, gripping onto my to fuck me faster and harder.

screenshot

---> Download file - Mia Li Loves to Squeal for her Master <---
PuffyPillow
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 24, 2024 11:26 am
Scene Title - Becca Diamond is Back for More Disgrace

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 204.04 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:18:31

Video description - The last thing I remember was leaving the gym. The next, my breast and wrists were tied, my master throwing me onto a dirty old mattress. He wanted to tear me apart. He first slid his thick piece of meat down my throat. He ordered me to get it nice and wet as he fingered my pussy, pulling on my g-spot. I'm sure he was testing it out to see if I was ready. I found out soon enough. He tossed me on my hands and knees, ramming his dick deep in me. I could feel it throbbing. He was relentless. He pounded me in good, holding me down with his rough hands. Every time I screamed for more, he would cover my mouth and give me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it took to taste his cum, I'd do it without hesitation. I'll definitely be waiting for more.

screenshot

---> Download file - Becca Diamond is Back for More Disgrace <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 24, 2024 2:26 pm
Scene Title - Teen Jessa Blue - Chased And Chained

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage, Teens
Format - mp4
Size - 2962.86 MB
Resolution - 3840x2160
Duration - 00:17:07

Video description - Cute little teen Jessa Blue is frantically trying to outrun some creep in the woods. Suddenly she spots a white van and begs the driver, Derrick, for help. He agrees to give her a ride and they take off. A little later she reveals that she's got no money to pay for gas and Derrick gives her s choice, sexual submission or walk home. Like a good slut she submits and is quickly tied up and fed thick brown cock. Derrick brutally hammers her tight wet pussy in his van and outdoors in multiple humiliating positions then blasts her with a big facial cumshot.

screenshot

---> Download file - Teen Jessa Blue - Chased And Chained <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 24, 2024 5:26 pm
Scene Title - Mia Hurley Appreciates Her Disgrace

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 191.71 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:16:36

Video description - My master wants me to talk about the disgrace he put me through. I'm not sure if I'm even ready to share it with anyone. But I must do what I'm told. He first tied me up with rough rope. He's quite talented with shibari rope tying. He bound my breast and hands tight. Every time I moved it seemed the ropes tightened. He left me waiting in his lair, ball gag deep in my mouth. I never knew when he would arrive. When he finally did he went right to work. He bent me over and pulled my panties off, his fingers instantly in and out of my pussy, using spit as lubricant. I must confess I came twice. Being unable to move or speak was exciting as three fingers opened me up. He propped me on my knees and ripped the gag off my face, plunging his great big thick dick down my throat. I've never deep throat-ed a cock before. Feeling it slide down my esophagus made me gag so much, yet I wanted more. He was so rough. He didn't care how badly I gagged. That's exactly what he wanted. I was ready to take his long dick, but he said I wasn't ready. He hooked up his fucking machine to my p...

screenshot

---> Download file - Mia Hurley Appreciates Her Disgrace <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 24, 2024 8:26 pm
Scene Title - Vina Sky - Desperate for a Ride

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 8198.23 MB
Resolution - 3840x2160
Duration - 00:28:21

Video description - Tiny litte Asian teen Vina Sky has found herself stranded in the woods. After hours of waiting, she finally spots Derrick in his white van and flags him down. She begs him to take her to the next town but doesnt have any gas money to give him. Derrick gives her an ultimatum, pay with pussy or walk home! Although she is initially reluctant she soon submits to his will. Next thing she knows her hands are tied up and shes gagging on his big cock. He takes her to a dark dungeon where he hammers her tight, wet pussy like a madman then sprays her with a massive facial cumshot.

screenshot

---> Download file - Vina Sky - Desperate for a Ride <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm
Scene Title - Piper Paisley - Hot and Desperate

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 4687.62 MB
Resolution - 3840x2160
Duration - 00:16:11

Video description - Slim brunette teen Piper Paisley has gotten herself stranded out in the middle of absolutely nowhere. It's scorching hot and she's really desperate to get home. Brick happens by in his white van and soon test the limits of what she's willing to do for a ride. In a flash she's got her wrists bound with rope and is gagging on his big cock. He brutally fucks her right out in the open like the cheap submissive slut she is. Then he coats her with a massive and degrading facial cumshot.

screenshot

---> Download file - Piper Paisley - Hot and Desperate <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 25, 2024 2:23 am
Scene Title - Sabrina Banks #1 Disgrace Dungeon Gangster

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 1274.02 MB
Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:22:05

Video description - Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like shed be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy. Sabrina is strapped to a Sybian with chains and made to stay on it for an eternity of increasingly intense orgasms. After submitting to the fuck machine, she gets the masters dick. First, by way of a hot deep throat blowjob and next, deeply into her smooth shaven, thoroughly fingerfucked and whipped pussy. A nice long session of rough sex for even the hardest to please perverts finishes the first act. Next, Sabrina is secured to a small wooden box with leather straps, her legs spread completely open with a wooden spreader bar. More cruel domination including some humiliating and painful tit whipping, fingerfucking, pussy spanking, and fucking with a vibrating wand. Sabrina may be a classy lady, but she can throw down in the dungeon like a gangster!

screenshot

---> Download file - Sabrina Banks #1 Disgrace Dungeon Gangster <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 25, 2024 5:23 am
Scene Title - Lydia Black Part 2

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 1533.17 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:26:11

Video description - Some girls need to be handled with caution like a wild, and Lydia Black is one of them. She is a sex slave in training, but still appears to operate on basic instincts. While she is also capable of coherent speech, she seldom vocalizes more than shouts, primal grunts and lusty moans. Like a wild, she must also be bound securely with chains to a sturdy set of posts so Master Bruno can assert his total domination over her and bring her to a state of complete submission so is she fit to be around others. He achieves this through various methods such as applying several clothespins to her nipples, slapping her face, spanking her, and making her give him an airtight deepthroat blowjob whenever he likes. When she becomes crazed on his cock, he spanks her pussy to calm her down and fucks her while she is wearing a ballgag and leather blinders. He punctuates his fuck thrusts with hard slaps to her tits and ass. Bruno's methods are tried and true, but will they work on this hard case

screenshot

---> Download file - Lydia Black Part 2 <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 25, 2024 8:23 am
Scene Title - Vienna Black - Model In Chains

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 9244.76 MB
Resolution - 3840x2160
Duration - 00:32:03

Video description - Beautiful aspiring teen model Vienna Black has gotten herself stranded out in the middle of nowhere after her last photo shoot went awry. She's suffering in the dogged heat until Brick pulls up out of nowhere in his van and agrees to give her a lift. When the little Latina says she has no way to re-pay him he gives her an ultimatum pay with pussy or start walking. Nearly being ejected out of the van convinces her to submit and soon she's chained up and deepthroating his cock. He brutally fucks her tight wet in many portions then blasts her with a big facial cumshot.

screenshot

---> Download file - Vienna Black - Model In Chains <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 25, 2024 11:23 am
Scene Title - Lydia Black Disgrace Punk Rock Cock Part 1

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 1407.95 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:24:03

Video description - If there was ever a sex slave in the dungeon who needed an attitude adjustment it's dirty Lydia Black. Not because she's tattooed, pierced and gauged all over, and not because she wears heavy black bondage make-up and shaves the sides of her head, but Lydia needs extra brutal training because of the gleeful grin and twinkle in her eye she has when Master Bruno slaps her around at the beginning of this scorching hot session. Clearly she's a rebellious sort, and will require thorough domination and an extra helping of punishing rough sex to bring her into compliance. A nasty set of rusty chains bind Lydia's wrists and heavy metal slave collar between two railroad ties ready for whatever sexual humiliation Bruno decides to administer. He begins by finger blasting her cunt with gloved hands while also slapping her face repeatedly. Bruno shoves his big hung cock deeply into her mouth giving her no choice but to give him a deepthroat blowjob which evolves into a free-for-all face fuck. Next, he unchains her wrists and bends her over one post and bangs her hard from behind, stopp...

screenshot

---> Download file - Lydia Black Disgrace Punk Rock Cock Part 1 <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 25, 2024 2:23 pm
Scene Title - Mi Ha Doan - Breaking Doan

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 6532.01 MB
Resolution - 3840x2160
Duration - 00:22:39

Video description - Sexy Asian tatted teen Mi Ha Doan has been abandoned by her so-called friends in the middle of nowhere. Things look bleak for her until Bruno suddenly appears in his white van and agrees to help her. A little down the road she reveals that she can't pay him cash for the trip. don't worry slut, Bruno accepts ass and pussy too. Afraid of having to walk home she submits to him and is quickly tied up and sexually dominated. Bruno brutally fucks her poor little tight pussy in his van and later in a roadside bathroom then coats her with a facial cumshot.

screenshot

---> Download file - Mi Ha Doan - Breaking Doan <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 25, 2024 5:23 pm
Scene Title - Rachael Rae Disgrace From EDM To BDSM

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 1844.25 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:31:22

Video description - Dirty little EDM girl Rachael Rae may be Brooklyn tough, but she's no match for Master Bruno and his well-stocked dungeon, or his giant, fat dick! She finds out today exactly what her limits are as Master Bruno dominates her into a state of complete bondage and total submission. Spanked, whipped, spit on and treated like the cum bucket she is, every toy and fucking machine in his dungeon is used to destroy this little whore's holes and her tears of agony are real! Just when she thinks it's finally over, Bruno's big dick delivers the final humiliation. Rough sex seldom gets this rough, or this hardcore and hot, but Bruno knows that sometimes what a girl really needs is a Hitachi wand shoved all the way up her cunt and a violet wand shocking her clit to release her inner sexy. Rachael certainly knows that now!

screenshot

---> Download file - Rachael Rae Disgrace From EDM To BDSM <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 25, 2024 8:23 pm
Scene Title - Teen Victoria Stephanie

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 10023.84 MB
Resolution - 3840x2160
Duration - 00:34:45

Video description - Stranded Blond Broken Sexy blond teen Victoria Stephanie has somehow wound up stranded in the backwoods. After hours of trekking in the sun she catches a break when Brick arrives in his white van. He agrees to give her lift, but only in exchange for the universal currency sexual submission. Soon Victoria's tied up and brutally fucked by her new master. He hammers her slutty tight teen pussy anyway he wants then dumps a huge load on her face.

screenshot

---> Download file - Teen Victoria Stephanie <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 25, 2024 11:23 pm
Scene Title - Kaisey Dean Disgrace Anything Goes

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 1114.38 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:18:44

Video description - Kaisey Dean is a sex slave superstar, the likes of which we have NEVER encountered! We've had our share of exceptional BDSM babes pass through our dungeon doors, but few have shown the enthusiasm and love of pain Kaisey does and this early in her career! Once you see this hot training and rough sex session, you wont believe this is Kaisey's first time shooting! We thought she was lying too. This blazing scene begins with Kaisey in bondage shackled to a table with her ankles and wrists bound together so shes spread open like a turkey waiting for stuffing and thats just what Bruno does with an evil fucking machine that hammers Kaisey's pussy like a jackhammer. He also beats her nipples and clit with a leather crop. Next, Kaisey gets a black Hitachi wand applied to her battered, red clit while the fucking machine drives her insane with ecstasy. Several screaming orgasms later and shes begging for Master Bruno's cock! Kaisey gets the dick, but not before giving him a sick deepthroat blowjob and taking a brutal rough g-spot massage and the violet wand. And then she gets fucked!...

screenshot

---> Download file - Kaisey Dean Disgrace Anything Goes <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 26, 2024 2:23 am
Scene Title - Teen Khloe Kapri

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 8642.99 MB
Resolution - 3840x2160
Duration - 00:29:58

Video description - Bound Little Jogger Petite young blond Khloe Kapri has gotten herself lost after going for a run in the woods. Luckily this little cutie doesn't suffer in the heat for too long before Brick arrives in his white van. She's so desperate for a lift that she agrees to do anything. Wrong move, slut! Brick quickly has her tied up and gagging on his cock. He brutally pounds her tight wet pussy into submission then drenches her with a facial cumshot.

screenshot

---> Download file - Teen Khloe Kapri <---