Author
Theodebeuker
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 30, 2009 12:25 pm
Edited by MDR

Monkey D. Ruffy

For me the topic is of value and if it is also for the remaining 0.01% this is still appr. 600000 people of the world population. So would you call these people 'insignificant' ?
Monkey D. Ruffy
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Aug 30, 2009 1:41 pm
So I've to edit some post here.

You know the rules:

Arrow Rules

10. Do not use insulting, abusive or inflammatory language. Bigotry on the grounds of race, religious belief, sex, cultural heritage, sexual orientation etc will not be tolerated. Offenders will be banned from the site.

(a:1)Keep it nice. Nobody likes a loud-mouth. Rudeness will not be tolerated (see rule 12). Don’t feed the trolls. If you see someone being rude or inflammatory don’t retaliate just report it to the moderators. If you don’t like a model posted on the site you have nothing to gain by saying so. Tastes differ so just keep quiet and move on.

Theodebeuker, you said, Tawnee has the best ass of all girls of the world.
But you haven't posted it. Why?!?
To compare two things, you need to see them.

ludedewd, if you don't agree, post any other picture as proof, but don't insult.

By the way: This board has somewhat above 200,000 members, not all active.
So I won't draw a comparison to world population and number of members here. I agree with ludedewd, that 99.99% of all active members don't care about this thread.

Monkey D. Ruffy
ludedewd
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 30, 2009 8:43 pm
My apologies MDR, sorry for taking things a little too far.
Won't happen again.
Bizzar3
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 31, 2009 2:56 am
She was awesome back in the day of new content,especially the SuperBowl Surpise, people new to hep should be pretty damn satified
jacksecret
Poster
Added: Aug 31, 2009 6:16 am
I 99.9% don't care who realizes just how hot Tawnee Stones ass is (was) but for the sake of that 0.01% that does care, I will say that I agree that Tawnee Stones ass is VERY special and is one of the hottest I've ever seen. A cute little powder-keg of an ass.....
I'd take her out in the tall grass under the afternoon sun and beat and pound the guts right outta her!
Theodebeuker
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 07, 2009 4:31 pm
Glad to hear a wise discussion now.
So guys (jack & bizar), did you find any matching ass?
petram
Good Poster
Added: Sep 07, 2009 6:42 pm
Why don't you guys stop this useless discussion Question

Don't feed the Troll Rolling Eyes

screenshotscreenshot