Author
fantailedalbi
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 19, 2006 8:04 pm
A thought for moderators to consider.

Many of the models posted in the forum appear in just the odd photoshoot or video and the pics, vids or links go to the appropriate sections by the posters. But there are a handful (comparatively) who get posted in several sections. For me it would be easier to be able to go to one place for these models to see what's been posted and to post.

An example is one of my recent threads for Melissa Ashley. I posted some sets in the Pic Post and from ensuing posts by others I am now able to post a video relating to pics posted there. But I shouldn't post vids in the Pic Post thread. So I have to make another thread in the Vids section. In Melissa's case she's been posted in several areas, pics, vids, fetishes etc. I'm sure people would prefer it if I just added them on to the same thread.

So the thought is that maybe a new section could be created for specific models such as Melissa, Uma etc. where all posts could go. To limit the models posted there (to stop everyone posting all there favourite models) maybe the setting up of each thread (model) could be limited to the moderators. If people feel that a particular model warrants a solo thread then they have to recommend this to the moderators who could then agree or deny the application. For my part, in relation to Melissa (members know I'm a particular (peculiar?) fan of hers), I would be willing to search through the previous links to her and give links to all previous messages in this new place.

Just a thought, sorry it's so long.
cheers to all, Albi
stallion
Good Poster
Added: Jan 19, 2006 11:46 pm
This board doesn't need any more sections. It has too many as it is.

"Funs" models have their own section already:

FUNS STUDIO MODELS: FANCLUB, MODEL REQUESTS, NEW MODELS