Author
reign
Good Poster
Added: Jan 27, 2006 10:27 am
Ok boys and girls... and those undecided! Heads down, any ideas who this model is, and does anyone have any more pics or links? Apologies if these are reposts, but I downloaded them in one of my many drunken stupors and haven't a clue where from... Thanks in advance!
someone79
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 27, 2006 12:08 pm
Never seen her but she reminds me to selma hayek!
werf
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 27, 2006 12:35 pm
Try Google!

search for nubiles.net patricia and it'll give:
http://www.littlethumbs.com/free/patricia/girl-models/main.html?coupon=619573

..and much more...

My pleasure...

Cool
reign
Good Poster
Added: Jan 27, 2006 9:00 pm
Thanks werf!
werf
Respected Poster
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Jan 29, 2006 4:30 am
someone79 wrote:
Never seen her but she reminds me to selma hayek!

C´mon, Salma Hayek is not so ugly.
ndik8
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 25, 2006 9:21 am
As I look @ these pis, I ddnt knw she was ever with Nubiles, but I just posted her as Solo Sydney(new site).........

Cool
ike turner
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 26, 2006 4:40 pm
Well i think she is hot her other name she goes by is solo Sydney here are some more for every ones viewing pleasure have fun!!
ndik8
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 26, 2006 11:30 pm
ike turner wrote:
Well i think she is hot her other name she goes by is solo Sydney here are some more for every ones viewing pleasure have fun!!

GEEE.....Could that same info have been posted just right abv this 1 ?

The post abv this 1 advised the same thing and mentioned that she was already posted under Solo Sydney(pic section), isnt this being redundant ?
by posting same thing ? ?

Cool
ike turner
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 27, 2006 9:41 am
it saved time and i had them on hand thnkx daddy Twisted Evil nit pickin again i see any wayz i know i am not the only one that gets tired of playing Colombo trying to find pictures click point , click point easier this way that is what that little wheel on your mouse is for scroll down if you dont like it:evil: Twisted Evil
reign
Good Poster
Added: Mar 28, 2006 5:47 am
Fk! Totally slipped my alcohol-infused little mind that I had posted this request!!! Sorry! But thanx to all who posted a reply! Ike and ndik, kiss, make up (or out) and stop sniping at one another!!! You both post some good stuff, so chill the fk out! Ha! Wink