Author
Vulture2000
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 16, 2009 12:07 pm
Hi all,

do anybody knew her real Name?
I search for other sets from other sites from her.

Thanks for your advices
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 16, 2009 12:39 pm
Vulture2000 wrote:
Hi all,

do anybody knew her real Name?
I search for other sets from other sites from her.

Thanks for your advices

The site Paulmarkham /Bargain Basement holds most of the pics (and vids) with her ... I'd say several thousands ... find her under the nick of Christine FG.

Apart from that, you can google for her at the sites Clüb·Sëvënteën (as Veronika), Eüronudes (as Veronika), Sëcret Vïrgin (as Amanda), ATK·Hairy (as Veronika), Teendrëams (as Jody) ...

Want to know her real name? Well, that's easy. The site päulmarkhäm holds a copy of her passport. I have edited it to just show the 2 important things: her name and her date of birth.

Regards ...

screenshot
lavec
Respected VIP club member
Added: Nov 17, 2009 2:17 am
andylo thank's for that precious pasportpic, nice to see girl in natural or should I say oficial outlook... There's a nice threesome video here(page 4):

Exclamation Lavec's Video Collection
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 23, 2009 2:09 am
Some more info from her is to be found at https://www.forumophilia.com/topic56056-30.html

@ Vulture2000
From experience I know that the "same" sets can be different on 2 seperate sites. Any chance you can upload from teens-legshow what you have?

@ andylo
What are the chances to find her passport twice in 2 days after such a long time Question Quelles sont les chances de trouver son passport deux fois en deux jours après si beaucoup de temps Question
You seem to know alot of Veronika and Paul M, so may I ask humble if you can help me?
Please stay in contact.
Many thanks in advance.

@ lavec
I agree that Veronika also looks good in "real life".
Doei Smile