Author
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 19, 2005 9:54 am
Elmo wrote:
Oh God give me strength...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Funny!! Very Happy

But, I have seen many pics of that girl, let's call her Red-X. Ok, she is skinny and petite, but that is all! Reds don't do it for me.... And why must she always pose in the same possition??? Her arm straight up and her legs spread like that..... I don't get it!

I dated her sister a couple of years ago, Lets call her Red-Y, but she bas boring. Always kept her legs together!

Well, got to go.... my shrink is calling!

Ohhhhh. Prozac!!!

Laughing
jejejeje
Respected VIP club member
Added: Feb 19, 2005 1:02 pm
It appears attachemnets in general are down.

Amy has been posted on teh site many times before.

She's from the 'old' site. Had a nice series with Kyle.

Remember her.... ?

Wink
Morris_dacat
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 19, 2005 2:46 pm
Show me more, show me more. Does "Red-X" do any custom shoots? Rolling Eyes
Elmo
Added: Feb 19, 2005 2:53 pm
ConTractor wrote:
I dated her sister a couple of years ago, Lets call her Red-Y, but she bas boring. Always kept her legs together!

Have you met their bow-legged cousin Red-H? She has a skinny sister with huge feet: Red-L.
Elmo
Added: Feb 22, 2005 3:40 am
You know, this entire thread isn't half as funny now that all the attachments have been blown away everywhere. Either that, or GS has decided to play a rather elaborate joke on me. Good one! Ok, bring back the photos!
Alp-boy
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 22, 2005 5:22 pm
Elmo wrote:
ConTractor wrote:

Have you met their bow-legged cousin Red-H? She has a skinny sister with huge feet: Red-L.

Laughing You are really very funny, Elmo and ConTractor, thanks for make me laugh like this.

By the way, I definitelly prefer Red-A, nice breast, not so big but not so little and always with her legs opened. Smile
asdf123
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 24, 2005 1:06 am
If we are talking about the same Amy in the pics I´ve seen (in a parallel world) she looks tooooo young and they all belong to an old site I can´t mention not to be censored...
Snigom
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 24, 2005 1:12 am
Well the funny thing is...the author of this thread has yet to ever respond. IF this "Amy" you are referring to is 'too y.ou.ng' then perhaps it's best that the pic is gone or that any others be posted.

Still though....it would have been nice to know who in the world everyone keeps talking about,
Confused