Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Nov 19, 2017 1:17 am
Your biggest cumshoot on my nylon sniny legs HD
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

You are in the role seductive, teasing girl who loves nylon pantyhose and stockings, you liked to wear stockings on your pantyhose without panties. Your husband in the role of an electrician, a monter, whom you want. Part 1: The scene begins. You wear one of your satin blouses without a bra, you slowly dress your seamless pantyhose gray color the camera angle POV from a third party. The guy at this time stand outside the window on the outdoor and watch on you. You to pull your pantyhose from the bottom up, then over pantyhose, you to put a stockings gray color without garters, please. You notice that the guy is watching you, you start teasing him with your legs/feet while he is still outside the window on the outdoor. The duration of the scene is 3 minutes.

Part 2:

You are sitting on the bed and slowly open the condom of ordinary color, all this you show and tease the guy outside the window. Then you put the condom in your mouth and go to the guy. You smile and tease him by showing a condom in your mouth. You put a condom on his penis with your mouth, like you did in one of your clips with a condom. You give him some Handjob and blowjob, I prefer to see the French manicure on nails, nails of normal length. You can lubricate the condom with grease or your saliva, as you prefer. I would like to see the view of the corner from two different cameras, if possible. The first POV angle and the second is a full view angle that would see the fully nylon legs of the girl. The duration of the scene is 4 minutes.

Part 3:

You call him in your room and you continue to tease him with your nylon shiny sparkling legs in pantyhose and stockings. You continue to give him a Handjob and Blowjob, POV camera angle. The duration of the scene is 2 minutes.

Part 4:

You stand up your nylon booty on the camera when a man puts his cock between your nylon legs, then he pushes his cock (still in the condom). I want to see the full view of your nylon legs and sometimes POV camera angle. The duration of the scene is 2 minutes.

Part 5:

You are lying on the bed. You give him a footjob with your nylon legs. You do this slowly, tease before he will be inside your nylon pussy. Then you take off the condom and stand over him, the camera is always POV angle, you tease him, you caress your pussy and moaning. After your pussy becomes wet, it through pantyhose, you ride on him without tearing the seamless pantyhose. You can also include your sex positions what you want. POV angle and the side view. Your pussy is wet, your juices flow down and seamless pantyhose to rub against your clitoris, you are so excited and you come to orgasm. The duration of the scene is 5-8 minutes.

6 scene:

You sit on the bed again and give him a Handjob and Blowjob, you tease him with your tongue and fingers. I would like to see 2 camera angles, a side view and POV sometimes. The guy cum on your nylon legs, biggest cumshoot at your shiny stockings. The duration of the scene is 5-8 minutes.

Category: FUCKING
Related Categories: NYLON ENCASEMENT, COCK TEASE, BLOW JOBS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, HANDJOBS
Keywords: custom clip, seamless pantyhose, pantyhose footjob, tights fetish, condom blowjob, stockings, condom handjob, sex thru pantyhose

Your biggest cumshoot on my nylon sniny legs HD.mp4

You going mad off my nyloned legs HD

I wanted to enquire about a custom video? Thanks for the quick response. Here is the script: I guess I was thinking about something about 10 -15 minutes long. I'd like it to have a sensual domination, as there is a mistress and slave relationship, but you are not cruel. He can be wearing a mask to indicate his slave status, although this is not necessary if it's uncomfortable. As the clip begins, he sniffs your worn pantyhose. You are wearing a satin blouse and a black seamless tights, and put on top of them a white stockings. You talk with him and order him to kiss your feet, then he must lick your toes.

So you play with him and tease him your nyloned feet. You talk some dirty talk. It should be obvious, you should be like a goddess, and you have a beaming smile on your face. Then you give him a footjob within 2 minutes. After footjob you will tease the cock head using your fingers, you give him a massive handjobs(POV) in every position you want, I just want to see your ass in pantyhose, your nyloned legs. You also teases him with your beautiful legs and feet white giving handjob. When he start cum you hold his shaft tightly, he will shoot for sure. I'm happy to hear your feedback!

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Piss, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, FINGER NAIL FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL, PANTYHOSE ENCASEMENT
Keywords: custom clip request, pantyhose footjob, white stockings, cock tease, seamless pantyhose, tights fetish, men following orders, nylon ass, ass fetish, legs

You going mad off my nyloned legs HD.mp4
Aspen Romanoff - Daddy Can Never Know HD

Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Cuckold, Interracial, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck
screenshot
screenshot

Aspen is celebrating to celebrations. Her 22nd birthday and a year since she has retired. She has been picked up by the biggest sugar daddy who is worth millions. The catch is that he isn't around all the time and she gets pretty lonely. A few times a week she has a personal trainer who comes to the house. He is fun to talk to and really hot and she loves flirting with him. On this particular occasion, she finds herself all alone with him and after a rigorous workout, he makes his move. With Aspen feeling all alone and ignored, she doesn't take much persuading that he can relieve her boredom.

Aspen sucks Jax' big black cock with her big tits hanging out. The young blonde takes his cock deep and sucks his balls and gets titfucked. She rides him in cowgirl, followed by a pussy-to-mouth blowjob. She then rides him in reverse cowgirl, exposing her smooth shaved pussy. She sucks his big black cock again and gets fucked in doggy & prone bone with some nice close ups. She goes back to reverse cowgirl and blowjob, scene wraps up with a facial and more blowjob.
screenshot
bl aspen romanoff hd.mp4
Kat Monroe - A phone call at work from her husband HD

Teen, Small Tits, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Massage, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Male Domination, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Kat Monroe receives a phone call at work from her husband Mr. Pete with a very peculiar request; his BFF Big Chief Quarterback is coming in for a massage and he asks Kat to fuck him. Kat will do anything to please her husband's fantasies so with Big Chief unaware of Kat's intentions, she massages his chest and slowly makes her way towards his cock...

Best Friend, Dirty, Fantasy, Hard Fuck, Home, Husband, Juicy, Massage, Phone, Share Wife, Slut, Spitting, Tight Pussy, Wet Pussy
Added: Nov 18, 2017 11:35 pm
Dirty Angel - More NEW and HOT Taboo Stockings Vids in HD

Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Amateur, POV, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cum on Feet, Stockings, Footjob, Cum on Hands, Female Domination, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Passed Out, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Parody, Cum on Tits, On The Phone, Bathroom

You Can't Wait Anymore HD

I saw your clips, it's done very qualitatively and hotly. I would like to know the conditions for custom clips. Hi. Thanks for the quick response. The clip will contain two parts, a sex scene and a footjob scene. You are late for work/study/important meeting, your husband to pester you/caress you/touch you.

The first scene. You wear satin shirt, short black skirt, tan tights, black heels. You're going to a meeting, you put yourself in order. At this time, your husband comes and starts touching you ass/feet/tits, and seducing you. You resist, you are late and at the same time you want to continue. He pulls down your skirt and pantyhose. He defeats you and you have sex with creampie at the end.

The second scene. You wear black sexy underwear, black 8 den stockings, shoe. You're going to work / meeting, you're late, you're in a hurry. Your husband comes excited and starts to seducing at you. You decide to postpone your important meeting and call to warn about it, at this time you tease the cock with your tongue and lips. Your husband caress and touch your nylon legs, you understand what he wants, he loves your nylon legs, from this he becomes crazy and does not control himself. You let him take off your shoes and you give him some footjob with the completion on your nylon sexy legs.

Category: CREAMPIE
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FUCKING, LINGERIE, HANDJOBS
Keywords: custom clip, cock tease, tan pantyhose, nyloned legs, black stockings, double cum, silk&satin
You Cant Wait Anymore HD.mp4

The Seamless Pleasure II HD

At the end of the last video you got up and told you date you were ready to go, but after seeing how aroused you were he couldn't let this opportunity pass. So instead of heading out to the party he takes you by the hand and sits you down again in the couch and starts kissing you gently. Sure, you are feeling quite aroused for having been caught masturbating but at the same time you feel ashamed and you don't know what he thinks of you... so when he puts his hand on your thigh and tries to open you legs to reach your dripping pussy, you tense your muscles a bit and offer a bit of resistance. You want him, you really do, but you also want to make him work for it... so, after kissing for a while you let him caress the inside of your thighs but not your pussy, that way you can rest for a bit before cumming again with him inside you. Slowly you start to give in and you open your legs more and more while he gropes your tits and waist until finally you let him get to your pussy. He starts massaging it very gently opening the labia through the pantyhose and getting it good and wet again, but then he tries to put a finger through the pantyhose and tear it open.

But you don't let him. You take his hand and whisper in his ear: "No, I want you inside me. But I want you to feel your nice thick cock with my pantyhose in my pussy." By then you notice you are not telling you are giving him an order. And you like the feeling of it! Then you say: "I want you to stretch these pantyhose with your cock until they rip open inside me, like my hymen when I was a virgin." You can tell how aroused he got by those words, the mere mention of virginity relly got him going... and by then you know you have turned the situation around, you own him and not the other way around! His dick is rock hard and bulging through his pants so you smile mischievosuly and reach down and undo his zipper, you kneel down on the floor with your ass facing the camera and start sucking his cock while you caress you clitoris through the pantyhose for us to see.

By then you want to be penetrated and he notices it so he picks you up and kneels you down on the couch so he can take you from behind. You get the lubricant from behind the cushion and rub some on and then he puts his dick at the entrance of your pantyhosed pussy and start to go inside very slowly, savouring the moment. And as much as you want him inside you you know that them moment he rips the pantyhose with his cock you will have lost control. So you let him inside a little bit, enough for him and you to be pleasurable but then you move forward so as to not let him pierce the film of nylon that separates you. You change positions and now you lie on your back with your legs spread out while he tries to tear a whole in your pantyhose with his dick, while you push him out little by little not letting him in all the way. However, he's getting more and more aroused and you can tell that he wont be able to hold off for much longer, he really wants to be inside you all the way... to feel the pantyhose rip inside your pussy like a hymen. So you sit him down on the couch while you get on top of him, letting gravity do its thing.

Your pussy is so slippery by now that it only takes a couple of tries until the tip of his cock finally tears a hole in the pantyhose and you can finally feel him all the way inside you. You ride him like crazy, rocking your hips back and forth kissing him while he grabs you waist and ass firmly and sucks your tits though the dress... Your are both moaning incontrollably by now and you know he won't be able to hold off for much longer. Suddenly, he starts cumming in your pussy, you feel a gush of warmness inside you and realize that he wasn't wearing a condom. All that semen inside your vagina feels so good that you also start cumming. You are hazed out and can't remember if you took your pill this moring, but what the hell, your don't care anymore. When you finish you get up a bit and to let his dick out of your pussy and you moan while his cum trickles down on his balls. You then get up, straighten up your dress and tell him: "Now I'm ready to go to that party!"

Category: FUCKING
Related Categories: CREAMPIE, ASS FETISH, SHOE FETISH, TIGHTS FETISH, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: custom clip request, legs fetish, masturbation, double cum, sex thru pantyhose, dildo fucking, cumshot on nylon legs, seamless grey tights, seamless pantyhose, moaning, long black dress, first data

The Seamless Pleasure II HD.mp4

Pantyhose Queen vs. Nemesis - Sexfight for the Championship HD

Alice, Pantyhose Queen Champion of the "Sexfight Pantyhose Club" - Undefeated

Makeup:

1) Hair: high ponytail

2) Eyes: dark mascara

3) Lips: ruby red

4) Fingernails and toenails: ruby red

Outfit:

1) Mask Teddy (see video 373) with mask pulled up to the forehead.

2) Black seamless pantyhose

3) high heels black open toes (see video 373) - only for intro scene.

IMAGE: part of the nose, mouth and chin are visible in the hole: Nemesis (man) Challenger for the Championship, defeated only by Alice in two previous matches.

Outfit:

1) Pantyhose encased head.

2) Black briefs (soon removed).

ENVIRONMENT

Bedroom with:

1) bed without bedsheets or blanket, only mattress.

2) carpet

THE MATCH

SCENE 1 (2 minutes) CAMERA: wide, both fighters full body. IMPORTANT: don't cut out the feet!

Camera points at the bed, room is empty. Outside external voice announcer: "AND NOW THE MAIN EVENT, FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE SEXFIGHT PANTYHOSE CLUB"

"THE DEFENDING CHAMPION, WITH A RECORD OF 26 WINS AND CURRENTLY UNDEFEATED... THE SEAMLESS GODDESS... THE ONE AND ONLY... PANTYHOSE QUEEN!!!" Pantyhose Queen enters the "arena-room" and she walks sexily and stands in front of the bed, posing sexy with hands on hips while she is presented.

"THE CHALLENGER, WITH A RECORD OF 38 WINS AND 2 DEFEATS, THE LORD OF SEX... NEMESIS!!!" Nemesis walks into the arena and stands to the side of Pantyhose Queen. They look into each others eyes, both with hands on hips. Nemesis: "I will finally defeat you today, Pantyhose Loser!" Pantyhose Queen: "You can't beat me, I will defeat you again, like I did in the other two fights"

External voice: "THE WINNER WILL BE DETERMINED WHEN ONE CAN'T CONTINUE AND COUNTED OUT AT 10. FIGHTERS, GET READY!"

Pantyhose Queen slowly and sensually removes her shoes and kicks her to the side while Nemesis removes his briefs.

DING! DING! DING!

SCENE 2 (1 minute) CAMERA: wide, both fighters full body. IMPORTANT: don't cut out the feet!

The match begins and the two stare into each other, standing at first. "I challenge you to take on my Mighty Cock, Pantyhose Loser!" Nemesis yells. "A challenge? You know you can't resist my mouth! I defeated you twice already in the past... I will make you cum and put you out like I did in the other matches!" Pantyhose Queen says while she smiles. "Not this time, Pantyhose Loser! This time my mighty cock will defeat you!" Nemesis yells back.

NOTE: Pantyhose Queen looks very confident and strong. She is the undefeated Champ and fears nobody and has defeated Nemesis twice in the past.

SCENE 3/A (1 minute) CAMERA: POV from top. Close up on Pantyhose Queen, who's on her feet, legs bent. IMPORTANT: don't cut out her feet! Pantyhose Queen goes down and takes the cock in one hand and begins to work with her mouth on it. Nemesis moans. It looks like he may cum soon already!

IMAGE: Pantyhose Woman looks up with a fierce smile. She knows no opponent can resist her mouth. She taunts her opponent: "I know you want my mouth..." then begins to work on it.

SCENE 3/B (2 minutes) CAMERA: POV from top. Close up on Pantyhose Queen, who's on her knees. IMPORTANT: don't cut out her feet! Suddenly, Pantyhose Queen flutters her eyes and stops sucking "W...What?!? I feel so weak... what's happening?!?" She moans in shock. She drops to her knees (see image). "How do you like my new APHRODISIAC COCK, uh Queen?" Nemesis yells as he grabs her by the ponytail with one hand and forces her mouth back into his cock! "MMMMMMPPPPHHH!!" Pantyhose Queen protests raising her hands against his hip, trying to push him off, but soon she is too weak! Pantyhose Queen's arms fall to her sides, limp as she's **** to suck Nemesis cock and she takes a big dose of his COCK!

IMAGE: Camera angle and Position of Pantyhose Queen. Possibily both feet visible. Hand and arms limp:

IMAGE: Held by ponytail, her hands and arms are limp to her sides.

IMPORTANT

from this moment Pantyhose Queen is a ragdoll. She moans and groans, trying sometime to resist, but she's helpless. Eyes are half closed, fluttering under the mask. Mouth is agape, half open.

SCENE 4 (3 minutes)

CAMERA: From feet. Pantyhose Queen, who's sitting on the edge of the bed, legs spread (see image). IMPORTANT: don't cut out her feet!

Finally Nemesis pushes Pantyhose Queen off his cock and she sits against the bed with her back, legs spread. Nemesis pulls Pantyhose Queen on the edge of the bed (see image) and looks at her. She is moaning, very excited by the aphrodisiac and weak by the .

IMPORTANT: Nemesis gets rid of Pantyhose Queen's jewel thong, opening it and revealing her pussy, now covered only by the black seamless nylon.

"I know you can't resist... your want to finger your pussy... do it, Pantyhose Loser!" Nemesis yells.

Nemesis watches on as Pantyhose Queen's body betrays her and she moves her hand over her pussy and begins to finger herself. Pantyhose Queen moans as she's **** to finger herself. Nemesis thrash talks to her "You are mine finally... I'm going to defeat you and take your championship! Now cum for me!"

Pantyhose Queen tries to resist moaning "No... I must stop... Nooo... I can't stop..." but she finally CUMS in a BIG ORGASM. Then she crumbles on her back, exhausted.

NOTE: Pantyhose Woman is fighting the urge to orgasm because she knows that if she cums, she will be weak and defeated. But her body betrays her, so she can't stop fingering herself to a huge orgasm.

ACTIONS: Spread pussy lips wide, play with clitoris, fingering.

IMAGE: Pantyhose Woman perfect position on the bed. Camera Angle 1

IMAGE: Camera angle 2. IMPORTANT: keep feet in the picture! IMAGE: perfect expression for orgasm.

SCENE 5 (2 minutes) CAMERA: POV, Pantyhose Queen full body as she lays on the bed. IMPORTANT: don't cut out her feet and face!

Pantyhose Queen is laying on her back, arms limp, legs spread. Nemesis stands at the end of the bed and grabs her feet, moving them around his cock. He begins to fuck her feet. Pantyhose Queen moans in pleasure. She weakly raises her head and tries very weakly to push herself up with her arms, and she looks up at her feet while they are fucked. "How do you like my super cock fucking your precious feet, uh Pantyhose Loser?" Nemesis taunts her while she moans.

IMAGE: footjob POV. Keep feet in camera view. Pantyhose Queen is on her back, upper body pushed up in her elbows.

SCENE 6 (2 minutes) CAMERA: 3/4 from side. Pantyhose Queen full body in the picture. IMPORTANT: don't cut out her feet!

Nemesis pulls Pantyhose Queen to the edge of the bed, she's on her back, and spread her legs. holding her legs up by the ankles. "Now I fuck you for good, Pantyhose Loser!" and Nemesis begins to drive is cock into Pantyhose Queen pussy THROUGH THE SEAMLESS. Nemesis can also plays with her nipples

IMAGE: Nemesis holds her ankles and keep her legs spread. IMPORTANT: don't cut out her feet!

IMAGE: Alternative possible pose: her legs folded over (don't use the camera angle, just the folded over position in case)

SCENE 7 (2 minutes) CAMERA: 3/4 from side. Pantyhose Queen full body in the picture. IMPORTANT: don't cut out her feet!

Nemesis rolls Pantyhose Queen over and spread her legs WIDE. We see her we pussy from behind.

IMAGE: Pantyhose Woman position (but on the bed, with legs spread wider if possible). NOT CAMERA ANGLE.

IMAGE: Pantyhose Queen moans as we see her feet, legs, pussy and her face from the 3/4 backview angle. See image, but ****med out, with her feet in the picture.

She is doggy style now and Nemesis begins to fuck Pantyhose Queen doggy style. He holds her ponytail. Pantyhose Queen moans, looking back from time to time, curling her toes. Pantyhose Queen moans louder and louder and she finally cums hard. "Now you are mine, Pantyhose Loser!" Nemesis screams taunting the cumming Pantyhose Queen!

IMAGE: Doggy style, with leg facing camera spread. IMPORTANT: don't cut out her feet!

SCENE 8 (2 minutes) CAMERA: POV from top. Close up on Pantyhose Queen, who's on her knees. IMPORTANT: don't cut out her feet!

Nemesis forces Pantyhose Queen to the ground on her knees and again forces her to blowjob him, holding her by the ponytail. She sucks and takes the cock, her arms limp at her sides. Nemesis grunts and finally cums in her mouth.

IMAGE: blowjob POV

IMAGE: After she's released, Pantyhose Queen crumbles against the bed side. See image, but she must be limp, as if she's completely weak. She doesn't swallow. His cum and her drool drips from her chin all over her chest. The more, the better. She is a ragdoll, just moaning, eyes half closed.

SCENE 9 (2 minutes) CAMERA: From feet. Pantyhose Queen, who's sitting against the bed, legs spread. IMPORTANT: don't cut out her feet!

Nemesis poses Pantyhose Queen sitting against bed with her back, her legs spread, her WET pussy visible.

IMAGE: final position (woman in red, not the other posing). Nemesis kneels to the side of Pantyhose Queen.

Nemesis kneels to the side of Pantyhose Queen and pulls down her mask! The Queen is unmasked!!! "COUNT THIS PATHETIC PANTYHOSE LOSER OUT!" Nemesis yells.

Outside external voice announcer "1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10! OUT! THE WINNER AN NEW CHAMPION OF THE SEXFIGHT PANTYHOSE CLUB: NEMESIS!!!"

Pantyhose Queen is counted out and defeated!

Nemesis laughs and taunts the fallen Queen: "I am the Champion now! See you soon, Pantyhose Loser!" Nemesis leaves and Pantyhose Queen is left moaning softly, defeated, covered in cum and unmasked.

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Piss, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

END

Category: DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Related Categories: FUCKING, CUM IN MOUTH, NYLON ENCASEMENT, MALE DOMINATION, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: custom clip, sex, sex fight, tights fetish, seamless black pantyhose, sex thru pantyhose, doggy

Sexfight for the Championship HD.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2017 8:37 pm
Cheating Daughter HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Male Domination, Cheating, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Blackmail, Netorare
Cheating Daughter HD.mp4
Turtle Ninja Mutants: April and the Ooze - Sadie Holmes HD

Teen, Small Tits, Parody, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Passed Out, Helpless, Netorare
screenshot
A COMIC STRIPS PARODY

STARRING: SADIE HOLMES

The close friend and ally of the Turtle Ninja Mutants, reporter April Oneal is investigating the recent crime wave in New York by the group known as The Feet and their evil leader The Shredor. April goes against the Mutants advice and ventures deep into Shredors underground lair where he is waiting to give her a story she didnt bargain for! April tries to fight off the bladed ninja warrior, but she is too weak and soon is under his control. The Shredor tears her clothing apart, and exposes her beautiful body to her new master. After The Shredor has his way with April, he unveils his secret plan, new ooze designed to create an army of super mutants, that he will test on April herself. The ooze slowly covers Aprils skin, as she feels its true evil power becoming one with her. Back at the lair of the Turtle Ninja Mutants, April looks for help, but her friends are nowhere to be found. She picks up the swords of their leader and the ooze takes effect! The ooze bonds her with the powers of all of her mutant friends, transforming the once mild mannered reporter, into Super April! With her new powers, Super April returns to The Shredors lair for revenge! Now that the evil villain sees the new ooze really works, he uses it on himself, becoming more powerful than ever before, and April is once again at his mercy! After he enjoys his powerful new new slave, he reveals his ultimate plan, to use the super ooze to destroy the Turtle Ninja Mutants once and for all!!

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: BONDAGE, COSPLAY, SPANDEX, LEOTARD FETISH, MASK FETISH
Keywords: comic, super, heroine, cartoon, costume, rope, villain, sleep, vibe
screenshot
Turtle Ninja Mutants HD.mp4
REAL Twin Sisters Lesbian Oil Webshow!

Sister, Sisters, Twins, Teen, Big Tits, Amateur, Real, Proven Real Incest, Lesbian, Massage
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
Lesbian Oil Show.mp4
Bath Time Shaving with Daddy POV HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Bathroom, Amateur, Male Domination, Gloves, Handjob, Anal, Footjob, Hairy,

Sink into a warm bath with a lovely and much younger looking extremely petite girl, laugh and wash each others private parts, and then slowly shave her tight firm pussy, taking great care not to cut her tender flesh, shave her completely until she is bald, and enjoy the clean fresh feeling that of togetherness that is the hallmark of the DD/LG dynamic shot in beautiful wide POV putting you right in the hart of the picture

Pussy Shaving POV Daddy Roleplay Barely Legal Age Play

Bath Time Shaving with Daddy POV HD.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2017 7:34 pm
My Family Are Filth (2017) HD

Daughter, Sister, Sister-in-Law, Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, DVD, Cheating, Interracial, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Caught Masturbating, Hairy, POV, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Stockings, Spying, Cunnilingus, Male Domination, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck, Cum on Ass, Caught In The Act, Cuckold, Blackmail, Netorare

screenshot

Really goes on behind closed doors in tight-knit families. There's so much inter-fucking going on in these households, you'll enjoy the hardcore ride trying to keep up with what these naughty teens are capable of! Bad girls with horny desperation abound in My Family Are Filth!

Categories: One On One Big Boobs Interracial 18+ Teen Hairy Lingerie Creampie European Tattoo Brunette Blonde Red Head Titty Fuck

Ella Hughes Is A Redheaded Camgirl Who Gets Used By Her Bro HD
screenshot
Ella Hughes is making a living as a webcam girl, which her very conservative bro doesn't approve of. When he catches her working, he shuts her laptop, and tells her that if she's going to behave like a red-headed whore in his house, she's going to serve him like one, too. He punishes her hairy pussy with his very long penis, until their passions are both spent.

Misha Cross Milks Her Dad's Cum After A Good Banging HD
screenshot
Misha Cross gets caught playing with her pussy when her dad comes upstairs to check on her. Seeing that she's crazed with that horny desire that drives all teens wild, he offers to help her reach climax by eating her pussy. It turns them both on so much that she ends up taking her dad's big dick deep into her tiny teen pussy every way she can! Like a good girl, she jerks off dad's spooge onto her neat nipples so as not to get any on the leather sofa.

Harmony Reigns Gets Bro-In-Law In Her Pussy Once He's Out Of Jail HD
screenshot
Harmony Reigns always had the hots for her husband's siblings. So once her brother-in-law gets released from jail, again, she's all over his cock like white on rice. The conjugal visits just weren't enough for either of them, so now that he's out Harmony is going to do nothing but let him in- her mouth, her pussy, in between her huge breasts that his bro paid for, and swallow every last drop after a good spanking and pussy pounding.

Blonde Rich Girl Is Addicted To Bbc HD
screenshot
April Paisley really wants to piss off her rich parents, so this debutante finds random black guys to suck and fuck! Bringing them home to the famous hotel chain her parents own, April has her buddy videotape her sucking big black cock like she's a cheap hooker, then letting these guys fill her pussy with their thick, creamy cum. She promises her parents she'll stop if they buy her something she wants, but the truth is, April is just addicted to BBC.

Schoolgirl Takes Her First Bbc After He Busts Her Sucking Off Dad HD
screenshot
This schoolgirl has been very naughty with her dad, and her private driver has threatened to tell on her if she doesn't give him some of her special skills, too. She's never had a cock other than her dad's, let alone even dreamed of taking a big black cock into her tight teen pussy. But she learns to love the stretch between her thighs, and it turns out, black cock really does taste an awful lot like chocolate! This schoolgirl is really looking forward to her daily cum diet!

My Family Are Filth XXX HD.mp4
Fuck My Daughter With Me Bro HD

Daughter, Niece, Teen, Big Tits, Roleplay, Amateur, POV, German, Male Domination, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Grandpa
Fuck My Daughter With Me Bro HD.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2017 6:59 pm
Janna Hicks in My Friend's Hot Mom HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, POV
screenshot
Janna Hicks doesn’t care that her son wants to play video games; the pool needs cleaned and by God he’s gonna clean it! That is until his buddy Rob comes over. Rob was all psyched to play video games, too, but Ms. Hicks instead would rather a big strong guy like him take care of her pool, not her scrawny son. He’s all for it, but he had no idea that the busty MILF was so horny she’d just start masturbating in front of him! Janna straight up doesn’t give a fuck, but she wants to fuck, so she drags Rob by his cock inside to bang him the next room over from her gaming idiot of a son!

Who: Friend's Mom, MILF
Where: Couch, Living room, Outdoors
Categories: American, Big Fake Tits, Big Tits, Blonde, Blow Job, Caucasian, Facial, Fake Tits, Mature, MILFs, Shaved, Tattoos
screenshot
Janna Hicks in My Friends Hot Mom HD.mp4

How Stupid Are You - Meana Wolf HD

Teen, Big Tits, Amayeur, Latina, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Blackmail, Cum on Hands

Put on this cock ring and lay down in this bed. Aren't you so lucky? You're mistress is in a very good mood today. It seems all I want to do is lay here and worship your cock. Yes put it in my mouth. Let me lick you all over. You deserve it. You're such a good slave. Edge for me. I want to take you so close and then bring you back for more. Oh I love the way your cock trembles when you get pulled back from your orgasm. And edging always makes you cum harder. hehe If I don't completely destroy orgasm that is. xoxo Meana Wolf

Clip Contains: *An Epic Cum Shot* I am unusually nice to you and give you the best BJ you've ever had. I edge you, teasing you and fondling your cock. Rubbing you up and down and stroking you so lovingly until you start to cum...at which point I just stop stroking you; destroying your orgasm and leaving you in ruins. Then I make fun of you for being so stupid. I mean really? haha I love fucking with you.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV
Keywords: gorgeous, best hand job, best blow job, long dark hair, super cute hot girl, to for, perfect ass, pink thong, big tits, tortured orgasm, destroyed cum shot, no pleasure, swollen red cock, cock and ball ring, massive cum shot

How Stupid Are You HD.mp4
CZECH WIFE SWAP 9 - PART 2 HD

Teen, Big Tits, Small Tits, Amateur, Cuckold, Cheating, Wife, Netorare, Spying, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Translated
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Uncensored Wife Swap is getting wild! Get ready for some proper fucking!
Everybody wants to know when will Danny finally fuck that little slut Stepanka. That girl is teasing him and her flirting is unbearable. Danny had to whip out his cock and fuck her hard from behind. That was a pure animalistic passion. His dick almost made Stepanka faint, she has never before seen a dick like that.
The other household is ready for dinner and it's served by nude Veronika. Every man needs a wife like this. The good boy Vita will tune her clit before she falls asleep, that's how you tip a waitress like this.
This episode is flawless, you will love it!
CZECH WIFE SWAP 9 2 HD.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2017 6:09 pm
Bailey – Mother Dearest HD

Mother, Amateur, MILF, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands

WHEN MOM FINDS OUT THAT HER SON DOESN'T HAVE A DATE ON FRIDAY NIGHT...THEY WORK OUT A DEAL...
IF HE WILL RUB...SUCK...LICK HER SWEATY FEET AFTER A LONG WORK WEEK....
SHE WILL JERK HIM OFF TO RELIEVE HIS GIRL FRUSTRATION!!!!

Bailey comes home from work on a Friday night....and Her Feet are tired and sore after a long, hard week of working. She is surprised to see Her Son , Christopher home watching TV on a Friday night. Christopher tells his Mom that he tried to find a Girl to go out with....but was unsuccessful. Mom asks Christopher if he would please rub Her Feet for Her....as they are very sore & sweaty. Christopher VERY reluctantly agrees to rub them a little bit...but that's it. Mom wants more attention to Her Feet than he is willing/wanting to spend....so Mom makes a deal with Her Son.....if he will rub Her Feet longer....and Suck and Lick them....She will "give him a hand" with his frustrating situation of being home, without a Date on a Friday night. Christopher originally wants NO part of this deal...being Jerked-Off by his Mom...but when Mom points out that he'll probably be alone in his room doing it by himself in about an hour or so....he agrees to let Her do it for him....figuring ANY Female hand, is better than his own...even if it's his Mom!!! Christopher proceeds to fulfill his end of the bargain by Sucking on his Mom's Feet....Licking her sweaty toes.....until finally...it's his turn. Mom pulls down Christopher's pants....and Masturbates him to completion...making the youngster cum all over himself. After he has been Milked....Mom makes Christopher do the dishes...so She can get started on Dinner

Mother Dearest HD.mp4
Meet The Nudists - Ashley Adams & Reagan Foxx HD

Mother-in-Law, Daughter-in-Law, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Parody, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, Netorare, Cuckold, Cum on Ass

When your parents are nudists, bringing your girlfriend home for the first time can get a little awkward, especially when she agrees to join in on your parents' naked family photos!

Ass Licking
Blowjob
Blowjob (Double)
Face Sitting
Gagging
Pussy Fingering
Pussy Licking
Big Tits Worship
Couples Fantasies
Cheating
Cum On Ass
Doggystyle
Fuck 'N Lick
Missionary
Pussy Stacking
Reverse Cowgirl
Ffm
Sex
Threesome
Indoors
Outdoors
Romantic Comedy

Meet The Nudists HD.mp4

Meana Wolf – My Mother's Sister HD

Aunt, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Hairy, Amateur, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum in Pussy

Auntie Meana leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. Her breasts were practically bursting from her bra under her see through top. She told me to be quiet…she was drunk. She told me not to wake mom up. She said she needed me to convince mommy to let her stay with us for a couple of weeks. I like auntie Meana, she’s so much fun. Mommy says aunt Meana is a slut because she is a stripper now. I ask her what a stripper is…she says she should show me. She stands up and begins to move slowly. She lifts up her skirt and I can see her panties. I feel my dick getting hard. She bends over and presses her ass against my boner. Grinding her big round ass against my cock. It feels so good. She tells me to take off my pajamas. She says I have to convince mommy to let her stay with us. She gets on top of me and slides my cock into her warm wet pussy. She tells me to be quiet…she tells me not to tell mommy. I love my auntie Meana.

My Mothers Sister HD.mp4

ALTERNATIVE SLUT BLACKMAILED FOR A PIECE OF PUSSY - Kleio Valentien HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Male Domination, Blackmail, Cheating, Cuckold, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
Alternative slut blackmailed for a piece of pussy HD.mp4
Kinky Sister - Esperanza Del Horno HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Cum on Ass, Caught Masturbating, Cunnilingus, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anal, Double Penetration
screenshot
screenshot

family esperanza del horno hd.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2017 2:19 pm
Your Best Friend's Hot Horny Mom Violates Your Cock - Taboo MILF Kristi HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Pussy, Hairy, Cum on Tits, Titty Fuck

You arrive at your friend's hot to go out for the night. You find his hot mother packing boxes in the bedroom. She tells you he isn't home but she could really use some help with these boxes! You have never been a man that would deny a woman in need so ofcourse you offer to help. You can't help but stare at her ass as she is bending over showing her big round ass off in those tight jeans. You are not sure but it seems like she is being overly flirty with you... She is very sexy and is obviously lonely but there is no way you could ever bang your friend's mom. That's rule #1 of the bro code. You continue to help pack boxes and you are both getting pretty tired and sweaty. She offers you a drink and you accept and it isn't long after the first sip that you start to feel off.... you feel unusually tired and you can't keep your eyes open. You almost suspect that maybe this hot MILF slipped something into your drink but that would be ridiculous, wouldn't it? You completely pass out and when you wake up to your best friend's hot mom sucking your cock you definitely know that she slipped you something. She is really sucking your dick and you are quite surprised. She notices you are awake and very bluntly tells you that you are going to be her play thing for the rest of the night. You are too disoriented to fight her off... you are helpless and all you can do is sit back and watch as she slurps on your cock. Things progress pretty quickly and before you know it she is slipping your cock into her pussy and fucking you like crazy. She takes an advantage of your young hot cock in different positions. It's obvious that she hasn't had any dick in a long time by the way she is grinding her pussy on you. She doesn't stop until she sticks your dick between her tits and titty fucks you until you bust a nut all over her tits. You think the worst is over now and maybe you'll get to go home but she lets you know that this is far from over. She is keeping you here overnight and will continue to fuck your brains out until she is thoroughly satisfied!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF, DOGGYSTYLE, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, TITTY FUCK, VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: kinky kristi, **** orgasm, mommy, milf, titty fucking, doggystyle

Your Best Friends Hot Horny Mom Violates Your Cock HD.mp4
hotjulsfetishes – Mommy Has Needs HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Amateur, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Handjob, Cum on Hands, Swallow, Cunnilingus,

Its been so lonely without your father. Mommy has needs, mommy is horny. You’ve been such a great support around the house. I’ve been wanting to ask you something . Have you gone to my room the other day and smelled my panties. Are you curious how mommy’s pussy taste? Oh don’t be shy, sweetie. I want you to know that you can always count on me with any sex ed questions you have. I also saw you looking through a little crack in my bedroom door while i was playing with my viberator. I saw you were touching yourself. Do you like to touch yourself thinking about mommy’s hot body? Yes you do. You have a big burge in your pants right now. Please drop your pants and let me see how much you’ve grown. Oh My, your penis is big! Much bigger than your fathers. You are making your mommy wet. Come lick mommy’s pussy and make me get off before your father comes home. I will teach you how to lick pussy. After giving you some pussy licking instructions (POV VIEW) and having a big orgasm, i want to stroke my boy’s cock. I mean, he is so big now! Let mommy give you a hand job and finish you off. “Oh you bad boy, you came all over mommy’s hand, thats ok, its natural. Oh you taste so sweet!”.

Mommy Has Needs HD.mp4

Camming with Your Horny Mom - Taboo MILF Kristi HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Amateur, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction, Blackmail, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband

Hi honey! You know I love hearing from you while you are away at school but why are you skyping me so late? Shouldn't you be in bed by now.... honey, what are you doing? Honey! Did I just see what I think I saw? Do you have you.... penis... out?? Why would you have your penis out? You've been watching porn, haven't you? You are so lucky your dad is sleeping right now or he would be furious that you're using our money to watch porn! Oh son, quit trying to flatter me... that is not going to get you out of trouble! Honey! Are you asking to.... to see my boobs?! Well, I suppose it wouldn't be so bad... would it? Seeing your big.... big cock... it has me a bit.... turned on! Oh honey, we probably shouldn't be doing this but it's too late to turn back now. I want you to touch yourself for mommy.... and I'll touch myself for you! We have to be quiet... your dad is still sleeping right here in the same bed!

Related Categories: MILF, BIG TITS, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, MASTURBATION, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Keywords: kinky kristi, princess kristi, mother, mommy, masturbation, camming

Camming with Your Horny Mom HD.mp4
Kendra Kennedy – Age Regression made by Mommy

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Amateur, Jerk Off Instruction

I dont like the fact you are all grown up and independent now. Mommy misses you needing her, wanting her. So I’ve made a deal with the devil to stop you from growing up and even regress your age so you can go back to being Mommy’s perfect baby!

Kendra Kennedy Age Regression made by Mommy.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2017 1:31 pm
Mad Ex Boyfriend HD

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Humiliation, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Footjob
sub daisy lynne hd.mp4

VirginTown – New Version 0.015

Mother, Sister, Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Animated, Animated Video, POV, Cheating, Wife

screenshot

Date: 26.10.2017
Language: English
Version: 0.015
Censored: No
Size: 420 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Harem, Voyeur

Info: You play as the middle sibling of a family living together with Mom, an older and a younger Sister, without father. A year ago, you moved with family to the Virgintown, town also called town of women. All was ok, like in normal town, but month ago main hero began to notice strange things in the city. People began to change before his eyes. Even his family, all women of the town start looking on him with hungry eyes.
To survive, understand what is happening and save his family and citizens of town our Hero must be alive and… be virgin, yep… second will be a big problem!
Your task is to help the hero save the city or ... There cannot be any “or”. Between sex and the salvation of the town, you will choose the second, am I right??
screenshot
VirginTown 0.015 Win.zip
Dolly Leigh - Sisters Slutty Halloween HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Parody, Male Domination, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating

Halloween Costume HD
Halloween Costume HD.mp4

Trying On HD
Trying On HD.mp4

Takin It All Off HD
Takin It All Off HD.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2017 12:55 pm
Mafia Executrix II : Mandy Flores HD

MILF, Big Tits, Parody, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Cheating, Cuckold, Cum in Pussy, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Latex, Gloves, Passed Out

Mafia k1ller mandy has a new mission. Mandy is the best assassin, she loves her job and its not just the money she enjoys. She is like the black widow, she always fucks her victims as she chokes them out.

I break into the apartment, the husband, my target, is sitting on the living room couch and watching Television. His wife is sound asleep in the bedroom. "ooooh, a two for one!!"I sneak up behind him and wrap a cord around his neck but only to temporary disable him. While I strip, I talk to him,telling him what's in store. Pulling out his cock to get it nice and hard for my wet pussy. I begin to fuck him and he regains consciousness and realizes the situation, but it is already too late. Im amused, loving his state of confusion and smother his mouth with one hand while controlling his breathing with the other. "After I finish you off, in more ways that one, Im going to visit your sleeping wife. Too bad she's home.It wont be quick either, first I'll make her lick up your cheating creampie from my pussy. Should I make her do that before or after I show her your lifeless body? Hmmm. Then I'll make her lick my dirty asshole..women never put up a good fight, she'll believe I'll spare her if she does a good job. But no....Come on, is this the best you can fight for your life, your wife's life?!" I ride him harder and harder while we both climax together....now its the Wife's turn.....Mandy Flores

INCLUDES: EXECUTRIX - DOMINATION - FEMDOM SEX - SMOTHER - **** ORGASMS - LEATHER - BDSM - BREATH CONTROL - HAND & NECK FETISH - EXECUTION - WOMEN ON TOP BLACKWIDOW

Category: EXECUTRIX
Related Categories: DOMINATION, FEMDOM SEX, SMOTHER, ORGASMS, LEATHER
Keywords: bdsm, breath control, hand, neck, fetish, execution, women on top, necromantic

Mafia Executrix II.mp4

Uma Jolie - I'll Do Anything To Be Famous HD

Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Male Domination, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Uma's life as an internet celebrity is going well, but she doesn't just want to be internet famous - she wants to be truly famous - and the only way she is going to get where she wants to be is to be photographed with the right people. When she contacts a paparazzo to see if he will make sure this happens, he tells her she is just not famous enough to make it worth his while. Now it's time for her to make it exactly that.

Uma sucks JMac's big cock, he fucks her face with it, making her take it deepthroat and she sucks his balls. She rides him in reverse cowgirl and full nelson, exposing her shaved pussy and natural tits. She gives him a pussy-to-mouth blowjob before being fucked in doggy, including hair pulling. She rides JMac in cowgirl and sucks his cock some more before being fucked in standing doggy against a window and scene ends with a nice facial and some post-cumshot blowjob
screenshot
vix uma jolie hd.mp4
Jess West - Sucking Off Uncle John HD

Niece, Teen, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Caught In The Act

Jess has come home early to find her uncle john relaxing in her dads house so she comes down in her sexy blue bikini to show off to her uncle, hes not that fused and so she decides to take her top off and show him some more of herself. Jess then decides to show her uncle what shes been learning at school and her new found skill is sucking cock and she soon gets down to sucking on her uncles big hard cock and showing off her skills

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, DEEP THROAT, HANDJOBS, BOY-GIRL, BIKINI
Keywords: jess west

Sucking Off Uncle John HD.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2017 4:27 am
Free Use Baby Sister - Alice Merchesi HD MP4

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Amateur, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Bathroom, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Pussy

An older Brother uses his tiny little sister whenever he wants....

***Starring Alice Merchesi & a REAL creampie from her brother***

Related Categories: CREAMPIE, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, SISTERS, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, PETITE
Keywords: alice merchesi, tiny, little, little sister, big brother, free use, slut, family, blowjob, brother, sister, brunette, small, love

Free Use Baby Sister HD.mp4
Lily Rader - Uncontrollable Appetite For Her Brother HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Spying, Passed Out, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cunnilingus
screenshot
screenshot

Lily and her brother stay at a hotel for the night. Unfortunately, Lucas messed up when he made the reservation, and there's only one bed. **** to sleep next to each other, Lily's desire for her brother surfaces and she can no longer keep her hands to herself, seeing her brother's muscular body so close to hers.

Lily comes in the living room to find Lucas on the phone with his girlfriend. Completely unconcerned with the fact that he's talking to her, she begins undressing in front of him, explaining their parents aren't home. As he struggles through the rest of his conversation with her, Lily is groping his now hard cock, so he rushes off the phone. He doesn't need a girlfriend anymore.

Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, DESPERATION, SISTERS, CREAMPIE, BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: lily rader, skinny women, riding, blowjobs, groping, doggy style, pussy eating, taboo creampie, cum on tits, orgasms, sleep fetish, deep throat, all natural, tall women, albino fetish
screenshot
Uncontrollable Appetite for Her Brother HD.mp4

Romi Rain & Angela White - The Fuckening HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Parody, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Parody, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Footjob, Bathroom, In Front Of Husband, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Caught In The Act, Female Domination, Netorare, Rough Sex, Male Domination, POV
screenshot
Keiran and Romi have just moved to suburbia and are ready for a quiet, normal life. A few days after moving in they throw a halloween party so they can get to know their neighbours. Once all the guests are gone they start to fool around, not realizing they are being watched... It's not long before they hear loud noises coming from upstairs, and Romi sends husband Keiran to check it out. To his surprise he finds a sexy vampire enjoying their bath tub. He assumes she's just one of the guests who partied too hard, but she's much more than that. Meanwhile Romi hears noises from the backyard and goes to investigate. Will Romi and Keiran survive The Fuckening?

Keiran licks Romi's pussy, next Scene Angela sucks on Keiran's cock and balls, taking his cock deepthroat. Angela gets fucked in doggy while eating out Romi. Romi then gets fucked in missionary and Angela sits on her friends face. They suck and stroke his cock before Romi rides him in reverse cowgirl, followed by pussy-to-mouth blowjob and Angela riding him in reverse cowgirl also. Romi goes for a cowgirl position and Angela sucks the wet cock from Romi's pussy and jumps on the cock herself. More various fucking and girl-girl face sitting ensues. Scene ends with a shared facial and cum swapping.
screenshot
bex the fuckening hd.mp4
Sloan Harper, Tabatha Jordan - Milfs Magic Wand HD

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Parody, Cheating, Female Domination, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Stockings, Blackmail, Rough Sex

Trick or Treat! Blonde Halloween teen Sloan Harper and her friends went knocking on the wrong door. Now this little wizard is in for a surprise from dangerous witch and local MILF Tabatha Jordan. Sloan wants candy, but she'll have to trade for it, by trying out Tabatha's “magical wand”! Tabatha rips off Sloan's wizard costume and weaves her magic, pushing this teen to her knees and commanding her to masturbate while she tastes some hot MILF pussy. Sloan is so spellstruck by this girl-on-girl action her quim gets slick faster than you can say, “hocus pocus.” Tabatha and Sloan have fun playing with their sex toy, licking each other's assholes, and scissoring in their stockings and socks. So will Sloan get her candy and move on to the next house, or will Tabatha have more toys for her to try out?

Sloan gets stripped, Tabatha uses a vibrator on her young friend's pussy and makes her eat hers as well. Tabatha then gets to taste the young blonde's pussy, licking it from both front and behind. Sloan then eats Tabatha's pussy and masturbates while Tabatha sits on her face. They trib their pussies together with the vibrator between them. Scene ends with Sloan eating out her older friend some more.

Amateur, Big Tits Worship, Outside, Indoors, Vibrator, Toys, Face Sitting, Halloween, Masturbation, Scissors, Anal Play, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, 1 on 1, Costume, Witch, Wizard

milfs magic wand hd.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2017 2:30 am
The Mother Load - Brooklyn Chase HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Spying, Caught Masturbating, POV, Titty Fuck, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught In The Act

Justin always brings laundry over to his dad’s place when he’s home from college. His dad nags him for doing so, but to Justin’s surprise, his new stepmom Brooklyn happily accepts his laundry load. It makes more sense when he spies Brooklyn perched atop the dryer masturbating, her big tits shaking along with the machine! Turns out the laundry makes her horny enough to do anything – even fucking her stepson!

the mother load hd.mp4
Payback's a Bitch - Madison Ivy HD

MILF, Big Tits, Latina, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, POV, Anal, Double Penetration, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Madison was living the perfect life until she threw it all away by cheating. Now, after months of begging, her husband Johnny has finally agreed to attempt a reconciliation. In a fit of optimism, Madison rips up the divorce papers and gets ready for what she thinks is a sweet date night. Her husband has other plans in the form of some bedroom reparations. Is there anything Madison won’t do to get her man back? Not likely.

paybacks a bitch hd.mp4
FLESH II: BRING HAM HD

Teen, Small Tits, Big Tits, MILF, Big Ass, Parody, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Netorare, POV, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Caught Masturbating, Stockings, Hairy, Threesome
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Happy Halloween! To help celebrate the occasion, I'm posting a new PMV double feature which was in part inspired by horror films and B movies.

What I wanted to achieve with this video: For the first segment, BRING, I wanted to make something dark and sinister. Concepts such as lurking evil, a predator stalking its prey, and the hunter becoming the hunted were among what I had in mind. The second segment, HAM, is raunchier, more carnal, with the female performers being framed as pieces of meat (hence the title). I also wanted to experiment a bit with the use of slow-motion videos and glitch effects.

What to expect: All-natural girls in their teens and twenties. A mix of slow-motion and regular-speed videos. Rough/sloppy fucking. Lots of anal. Lots of facials/cumshots. Techno. Electro.

Music: Randomer – Bring
Mr. Oizo - Ham

This video also features strobe effects (a warning for those sensitive).
screenshot
FLESH II BRING HAM.mp4

Kitty LeRoux - Date Night with Mommy HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Spying, Stockings, Caught In The Act, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Blowjob, Handjob, Cheating, Wife

Your mom never gets dressed up, and even though she told you a week ago that she was going on a date, you're not feeling prepared. You watch her getting ready, her hair up in curlers you didn't even know she had..when you feel it, the jealousy- you don't want YOUR mom to go out with some guy. You feel...attached, and she can sense that, but she's taken aback a bit when you ask her if you can touch her silky robe. "Nn--no..I'm not sure that's a good idea sweety." She kindly asks you to go start on your homework in case you need any help before she leaves. You don't want to go...you're very curious about what she's wearing and why you're feeling funny things looking at her.

As she continues to get ready, she doesn't realize you hiding in the darkness. You can't help but watch her slowly put on her stockings, sliding them all the way up her thick thighs. She notices the door is open...are you safe? Does she see you? ... She closes the door without catching you, but that pulsing you feel 'down there' makes it so hard to make a good decision. You slowly open the door to see her sliding her robe off revealing some of the sexiest clothing you've ever seen...but why doesn't she wear this for you? You don't understand how dating works. You don't understand why she wants to make this other man feel special. "Sweetie!! What are you doing??" Even though you strongly denied earlier that you didn't want her to go, you confess it. A warm smile comes across her face and it melts you.

Why do you feel this way? Your precociousness gets the best of you and you beg her to see what's under her robe. She loves the attention you're giving her and breaks. She disrobes showing you exactly what she was wearing. It seems mommy was a bit nervous for her date, so you recommend she just stay at home and be with you instead. She thinks it over and smiles again..you have a good point that she can't really fight with. You're always so charming. "I have to go grab my cellphone and cancel. Maybe we'll have a little sleepover or something." After watching a movie in her room, mommy talks to you, tells you how much she likes being so close to you. She can't help but notice your curiosity all throughout the movie...and then it happens..."Do you want to touch mommy?"

She seems reserved, but curious too. Her huge boobs are so luscious and beg to be touched by her son's hands. She reassures you it's ok, when your precociousness gets the best of you. "OH...my..uh...that's mommy's pussy, sweety...I thought we were just talking about touching mommy's tits." You can't help it, but she doesn't say no... it's so warm down there and you wonder...what would happen if you slip a finger inside mommy's inviting pussy. Gasps and moans flow from her mouth and you like it so much. You don't know about bodies all that much, but you want to be touched too. This feels so good... "I..guess that's fair..I mean..you are touching mommy."

Touching leads to so much more when mommy gets on top of you and tells you exactly how to put it in. Mommy isn't going to hold back anymore, and loves how much you cum for her. It seems you may truly be the only man she needs in her life.

This clip includes: a VERY precocious son, a VERY sexy mommy, huge boobs, virtual sex, taboo writing, dirty talk, intimacy, moaning, gentle female domination, milf, stockings, lace, lingerie, curlers, curly hair, milf, pawg, curvy, bbw, voyeur, robe, brunette, hand job, cowgirl, fingering, freckles, hentai inspired story line

Related Categories: MILF, BBW, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, VIRTUAL SEX, VOYEUR
Keywords: taboo, mommy

Kitty LeRoux Date Night with Mommy HD.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2017 9:32 pm
Mistress T Seduced Confession HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Domination, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy

You can tell me your deepest secret... you can confess to me. It's safe. I promise not to laugh. I promise not to tell anyone. I understand... after all, I have a few kinks myself. Tell me what you are into... don't hold back. I want ALL of it. Doesn't it feel good to say it out loud? Doesn't it feel good to be heard, to be seen, to be known? So intimate, isn't it? It really turns you on... tell me more... I'll tease the tip of your cock with my pussy... tell me more... if you tell me everything - the absolute truth, I'll take you fully inside me... deep inside my wet pussy. Give it all to me.

Mistress T Seduced Confession HD.mp4
R U WATCHING ME - Claudia Valentine HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Rough Sex, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Latina, Titty Fuck

Claudia Valentine says it: not too bad for a stepmom. She is dressed like a slut and since her husband is not around she will waste no time and suck her stepson's thick cock. Chad Alva, the lucky step son happily provides the cock and the horny MILF deepthroats it and opens her mouth wide open as the young stud jizzes all over her face.

Cumshot, Facial, Blonde, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ball Licking, Big Tits, Face Fuck, MILF, Tattooed

mbb claudia valentine hd.mp4

Mercedes Makes Big Tit Dreams Come True - Mercedes Carrera HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Titty Fuck, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Blackmail, Caught In The Act, Hairy, Cum on Tits

After sixteen years of dreaming about mom Mercedes big tits Logan finally puts all the nagging to the side and gets his hard cock between her juicy tits. Mercedes felt a little strange at first until he was balls deep and unloading hot cum all her her juggs.

Tabu Tales, Big Tits, Brunette, Cum On Tits, Deep Throat, Facial, Latina, MILF, Family, Tiny Tits

new mercedes carrera hd.mp4
Ass Rimming Mommies 3 (1080p) HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Roleplay, DVD, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anilingus, Cum on Tits, Stockings, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Latina, Cunnilingus, Cum on Tits

screenshotscreenshot

Jasmine Jae, Alura Jenson, Syren De Mar, Nadia Styles, Allison Kilgore

Syren De Mar is a freaky cougar who will do anything to satisfy a young man such as rimming, sucking and fucking! Alura Jenson is a filthy fucking hooker who won't let guys date her daughter until she has tasted their sweaty assholes! Brad came over to ask his ex-GF's mom Jasmine for help getting her daughter to take him back, but she laid down an ultimatum, "Let me lick your butthole or my daughter will never be your girl again!" When Alison married Jerry's dad for the money she never expected to be eating his son's ass for the HONEY! Nadia's son almost got kicked out of the boy scouts until she licked the scout leader's butt and gave him some poon tang!
screenshot
screenshot
ass rimming mommies 3 fullhd.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2017 7:20 pm
Valley Girl Gender Transformation - Mandy Flores HD

MILF, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, On The Phone, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Passed Out, Parody, Netorare, Bisexual, Only Blowjob, Only Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Transsexual, Helpless, Stockings

Business guy gives you this drug because he wants to have sex with you, and strictly speaking it works, but it backfires in a huge way. You grow a penis and transform into a ditzy, slutty valley girl. He seduces you and convinces you to divorce your husband. You call your husband and tell him (in the most annoying, stuck-up, bratty valley girl voice you can do) that you want a divorce. Then you suck the guy off, talking constantly about how big his dick is, and how big/hard your dick is, and how great it feels under your pantyhose. Be bubbly and semi-annoying. Talk about shopping, shoes, etc.

INCLUDES: GENDER TRANSFORMATION - TRANSFORMAION FANTASIES - BLOWJOBS - MAGIC CONTROL - EROTIC MAGIC - BRATTY GIRLS - VALLEY GIRL - NYLON / PANTYHOSE FETISH - CHEATING HOUSEWIVES

Category: GENDER TRANSFORMATION
Related Categories: GENDER TRANSFORMATION, TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES, BLOW JOBS, MAGIC CONTROL, EROTIC MAGIC
Keywords: brat girls, valley girl, nylon, pantyhose, fitesh, cheating, housewife, hd, mandy flores, goddess, worship

Valley Girl Transformation HD.mp4

Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn - Facesitting Revenge HD 1080p

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Small Tits, Parody, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Anilingus, Stockings

Parody: Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn write Two-Face's origin story
After a date with Harvey Dent, I invite him to come back to my place, and I tell him to take a seat while I slip into something more comfortable. He thinks he's getting lucky, but he's in for a big surprise. Harley Quinn takes it upon herself to play with Harvey a bit. When I return, I introduce Harvey Dent to my perfect plant: a rare & nearly-extinct Gothamopsis Orchid. Harvey & his bulldozers are the reason this plant all but disappeared from the face of the planet. Luckily, when I saw Harvey was building his new prison on the hill where the flower grows, I rescued it. And now Harvey must be punished.
Harley Quinn is so excited to help me punish him. After all, he did put her poor puddin' away. Revenge is a dish best served... beneath someone's ass. We take turns smo.thering him, to show him what my poor plants feel like. Harvey hangs in there for a while, but then his face starts to sizzle & burn. We stare down at him from above as he transform. I feel vindicated, and Harley is a little disgusted, but I fulfilled my promise to my precious orchid.
Special visual effects, nudity

Includes: Ass Smothering, Cosplay, Double Domination, Face Sitting, Super Villain, Superheroines, Transformation

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES, SUPER VILLAIN, COSPLAY, SUPERHEROINES
Keywords: lady fyre, ladyfyre, redhead, ellie idol, double domme, facesitting, face sitting, ass smothering, cosplay, costumes, poison ivy, harley quinn, transformation, batman, superheroine

Goddess Brooke - Bi for Brooke - Part II A Step Further HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Pregnancy, Cheating, Cuckold, Female Domination, Bisexual, Blackmail, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Stockings

Coerced Bi
Here we are! Part II of a series to slowly sink you further into your addiction to cock. This time though we are taking it a further. I know what it is you really want. Black cock and lots of it. You want to be dominated and controlled. Told what to do. First, let me show off my gorgeous pregnant body, after all I AM The Ultimate Goddess. My perfection knows no bounds so therefor neither does your submission to my will. Stop resisting. It's so wrong but you and I both know how good it's going to feel cumming to me telling you exactly how you want it.

Part II A Step Further HD.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2017 5:54 pm
Don't Tell My Wife I Buttfucked Her Best Friend 7 (2017) HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy, DVD, Latina, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cunnilingus, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

screenshotscreenshot

Britney Amber, Ella Nova, Lylith LaVey

When your wife denies anal sex it always leads to husbands cheating, except it's with wifey's closest confidant, her BEST FRIEND!
screenshot
I buttfucked her best friend 7 hd.mp4
Open Wide for Rocco's Cock HD

MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Bisexual, Female Domination, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Handjob, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Blackmail, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
What, you thought you could cum in my mouth and get away with it? No way, baby. You should know by now that you're not allowed to cum in my mouth...but Rocco is. His bull cock is so big and fat, and tastes so good.

You're going to kneel right there with your cock out and watch me suck Rocco's great big dick; watch me see how deep I can take him down my throat...mmm...

What's the matter, honey? Jealous? Lonely over there all by yourself?...

I know how you can join in - ha! - yes, I do. You're going to suck Rocco's cock tonight, baby, and I'm going to watch. That's right...open wide for Rocco's strange cock..no telling where it's been. Mmm...watching you suck that big dick makes me horny - get over here and fuck me, Rocco, while my hubby watches...

Ahh, it's nice to get fucked properly, by a rock-hard dick that won't blow it's load in ten seconds.

Rocco's stud cock is buried in my pussy, fucking me hard from behind, when I come...fuck! That's a big cock...and now it's all wet and sticky. Hmm, I guess you're going to have to lick it clean, baby. I know! I'm going to have Rocco cum in your mouth tonight - that'll teach you.

Say 'aahhh' for Rocco's cum...

Includes : Cuckolding, **** Bi, Big Dicks

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: **** BI, BIG DICKS, HOT WIVES, HUMILIATION, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: milf, cuckold, fucking, strangers, hotwife, cumshots
screenshot
Open Wide for Roccos Cock HD.mp4

Words That Hurt - Ceara Lynch HD

Teen, Amateur, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Domination, Blackmail

What a sad pathetic life you live. All day you think and dream about all your Internet girlfriends, including myself. You’re obsessed with us and spend all your time and money on bitchy women who don’t even care you exist. Nothing excites you more than being humiliated by me, even spitting on you will get that ugly maggot cock hard and dripping. Sadly, no girl would ever want to touch a sack of $hit like you. Not even you’re wife will touch that gross infected worm. So all you will do is just jerk off. That’s what you will do for the rest of your life. It is the only thing you’re good at, besides being the biggest loser among the thousands of loser that serve and worship me.

Category: VERBAL HUMILIATION
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: jerk off instruction
Added: Nov 17, 2017 3:42 pm
Julia Jentsch - 24 Wochen (2016)

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Wife, Pregnancy, Mainstream, Caught In The Act, German

Julia Jentsch having sex with a guy while riding him on a bed as she moans and breathes heavily until just as she begins to orgasm a little boy runs in and tries to pillow fight them. From 24 Weeks (AKA 24 Wochen).

Julia Jentsch naked and pregnant in a locker room shower showing her ass and breasts as some other unknown naked women leave and enter eventually talking with her for a bit as she washes herself.

screenshotscreenshot

Julia Jentsch (far left) fully nude and pregnant showing her breasts and bush as she washes herself in a public locker room shower along with numerous other naked pregnant women.

Julia Jentsch kissing a guy and removing her red robe to reveal her breasts from the side and some glimpses of her nipples before he turns her around and has sex with her from behind up against the wall.

Julia Jentsch.mkv
Lauren Phillips - Gorgeous Redhead Sex Pot Tightly Elbow Bound in Thin Leather HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Humiliation, Helpless, Stockings, On The Phone, Blackmail, Cum on Hands

Gorgeous redhead Lauren Phillips is all dolled up outside ready to shoot her bondage custom video. She's looking fabulous in her tight corset, garters & stockings and red lipstick. On a small table next to her lies a pile of leather cord, a ring gag and a ballgag - the props for her custom. I call to let her know that unfortunately I can't help her with the custom today. I apologize for such short notice and for leaving her in the lurch without a rigger for her elbow crushing custom. The amazon beauty is quite bummed to hear this and she realizes her only option is to have her dim-witted brother tie her and film the shoot. Lauren explains to him that they will be shooting a custom video and that tying her wrists behind her back is not enough - her elbows need to be pulled all the way together so that they touch. Now Lauren is lying hogtied with her ankles crossed on the lounge chair. She groans in distress because the elbow tie is really fucking severe. Lauren notices a bulge growing in her brother's pants and she rolls her eyes as he pulls out his cock and starts jerking off with one hand while filming with his free hand. The beautiful bound girl is totally dumbfounded because her dumb brother blew a load all over her bound elbows. She demands that he continue filming because there's not enough footage yet. She moans in delight playing to the camera but after a few minutes she suddenly breaks character and insists that he stop filming because the elbow tie is just too severe. After she is untied she wipes the cum off her elbows and slowly peels off her skirt. She taunts her brother and teases you as she struts around. Lauren is now leashed to the lamp post by her neck with her arms tied behind her back - elbows crushed together once again. She mocks and teases you bending over putting on a show playing a sweet but very horny bondage pet. She squeals in delight at the camera gushing over a big cock begging you to stick your cock into her hungry mouth. Lauren knows how good her lips will feel wrapped around your thick hard cock. When she's done with that part of her custom, she sits on the lounge chair still bound with a ring gag **** her mouth open. The drool runs out profusely and Lauren's big beautiful eyes stare at you as she moans seductively. The shoot is now over and Lauren is no longer bound or gagged. She lies on the chair reviewing the video her brother shot. Lauren is enamored by how hot and sexy she looks with her elbows so stringently bound ... she moans in pleasure as she continues to watch more footage ...

Lauren Phillips is a bondage model whose photographer has bailed on her. Needing to do her custom video, she instead turns to you, her brother, to help film. He ties Lauren up in a hogtie with her elbows touching and a ballgag in her mouth. Offscreen, the brother jerks off and cums on her elbows. Later we do another tie with a ring gag. After that, Lauren watches the footage on her laptop.

Gorgeous Redhead Sex Pot Tightly Elbow Bound in Thin Leather HD.mp4

Dangerous Curves - Kesha Ortega, Sheila Ortega GearVR/Oculus HD

Sister, Sisters, Twins, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Real, Proven Real Incest, POV, Threesome, Latina, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cheating, Cunnilingus, Titty Fuck, Anilingus, Cum on Ass, Swallow

A three way with two latina sisters with huge boobs? I’m in! Especially if they are curvy Kesha and Sheila Ortega, a pair of atomic sisters able to get you a boner just by rubbing your leg. On this new experience, you are a smart ass deliver who is taking pics of the wrong people: Kesha. Play with fire and you’ll get burnt, mate. Her sister catches you right when you’re making a video of her massive boobs and wants you to pay for what you’ve done. Luckily for you, her idea of revenge is slightly different from what you have in mind… Now get ready to bury your cock between their jugs, in their asses and on every curve of their amazing bodies.

Sex Acts: include fingering , Blowjob titjob , riding in reverse cowgirl , getting fucked in doggystyle

Dangerous Curves HD 1.mp4
Dangerous Curves HD 2.mp4
CHEER PRACTICE - Jill Kassidy HD

Teen, Small Tits, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Male Domination, Parody, Female Domination

SEXUAL PREDATOR TEMPTED BY 18 YO CHEERLEADER

Scene opens in a small office at the end of a therapy appointment. In a series of tightly cropped shots, a middle-aged man named Tom sits on a couch, nervously tapping his foot, while his therapist wraps up the session. The therapist reminds the man of the main goal at this stage in his treatment. It is all about behavior management and how Tom must work on identifying his specific risk factors to develop a plan for preventing harm in the future. Tom nods and agrees, stating that his compulsions towards 'certain women' have been much more under control since he moved. There is one new neighborhood girl who causes him some concern but, if he just keeps away from her, he knows he can focus on decreasing his compulsions. The dialogue between therapist and patient, while somewhat vague, creates the impression that the man has been in trouble and is required to attend therapy. After wrapping up, the therapist signs a log book tracking Tom's session and hands it back to him. They shake hands and Tom exits - revealing his face for the first time. Scene cuts to show him driving silently down the street and into a driveway. He gets out of his car, grabbing his book, and begins to walk past the other houses in his complex. In the distance, he spots Kim, the neighbor girl he mentioned earlier. Dressed in her cheer leading uniform, she is practicing cheers on the front lawn. He swallows hard and looks down at his feet. As soon as she sees him, she stops and runs up to the fence to walk alongside him. She tries to chat him up but he avoids eye contact and walks faster. She is persistent, being coy and even a little flirty, but he scrambles to get to his door and slams the door.

Tom starts to get an erection and covers it, pinching himself and trying to keep control. Kim notices this and smiles, as it becomes clear that she is purposely trying to get his attention. Her cheers start to gravitate closer to where he is sitting and becoming more suggestive. This makes Tom incredibly nervous but also extremely turned on. He looks over at Kim, who has now bent over and is sticking her ass in his lap. She asks him how long he thinks she can hold that pose. Gulping, he slowly undoes his pants and pulls out his hard cock. He strokes it over her ass, while she wiggles and pretends to not notice. She edges back against him, until his cock is resting on her ass. She starts to dry hump him for a moment, before turning around and coming face to face with his cock. Barely able to breath. 'I know who you are,' she says smiling ... her tongue reaching out and licking the tip of his cock. 'You're a pervert. My daddy told me to stay away from you.' Tom covers his head with his hand and nods, 'You really shouldn't be alone with me,' he warns. 'I have trouble controlling myself. I have a problem.' Gingerly, Kim starts to stroke his cock. Soon enough, She's already sucking. Tom peaks at the girl before clasping his hand over his face again. 'I'm not supposed to be in contact with girls,' he chokes out. 'I'm eighteen Tom ... but we can pretend I'm one of those girls you're not supposed to be in contact with if you'd like.' She starts blowing him slowly.

Brunette, Hardcore, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Pussy Licking

jill kassidy cheer practice hd.mp4