Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: May 20, 2017 8:25 pm
Lesbian Daughters (2017)

Sister, Sisters, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Small Tits, DVD, Roleplay, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Hairy, Latina, Ebony, Interracial, Bathroom, Stockings, Anal

screenshot

screenshot

Starring: Scarlett Rose, Jessica Robbin, Tiffany Flowers, Logan Lace, Anna Oksana, Audrey Grace
Description:
When young girls come of age they experiment quite a bit. Several of them even get their first experiences with girls before boys. Daughters who enjoy it sometimes take it even further and embrace their lesbian side. In this series you'll get a look at some very hot lesbian encounters between daughters and their girlfriends.
screenshot
Lesbian Daughters.mp4

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Piss, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Ruined Glory Hole: Ruined Orgasms : Mandy Flores HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Facial

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Another extreme tease and deny handjob/blowjob. I have allowed one of chastity slaves to be released from his device just to be tormented in my glory hole. He'll do anything just to have the sweet touch of my hands and mouth even if it means a ruined orgasm. I get him so close just to stop and then giggle about the precum that oozes from his cock. I squeeze it out and catch it with my tongue. I continue to stroke him right to the edge and stop and go over and over again. Laughing at his twitching aching cock. I torment him more by stopping and ignoring his throbbing cock and masturbate to the fun Im having. Driving him completely insane until I stroke his dick and stop only to have him spurt his load in a unsatisfying orgasm into my mouth. His cock throbs and bounces, begging for more but I give him nothing but laughter at what I have given him...a ruined orgasm...I got what I wanted but didnt give him the full satisfaction before he gets locked up for 30 more days....Mandy Flores

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM IN MOUTH, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS
Keywords: cock, tease, denial, edging, games, glory hole, hd, mandy, flores, mymandygirl, orgasm, ruined, mouth, cumshot
Added: May 20, 2017 7:48 pm
My Poisonous Lips Seduce a New Victim!

MILF, Big Tits, POV, Parody, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Domination, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Gloves

Beware the hot redhead, the uber seductress you spot in a crowded bar. She's stealing the show for a reason. She's the queen of tease and sex appeal for her experiences. and victims. Caught within the range of her pheromone dust blown in a simple silky kiss, you'll be hers forever: gone before the world even realizes you're missing.

Oh, it won't be all tragedy. You'll have the night of your life: seduced, bound, whispered to, ridden, and pumped for all your worth by an incredibly well endowed redheaded mistress. You'll pass away, as the poison from her lips fills your veins, ever so gently while enjoying the image of her bouncing breasts above you and listening to the sound of her sweet voice.

Category: POWERFUL WOMAN
Related Categories: COSPLAY, LIP SMELLING, LARGE NIPPLES, SUPERHEROINES, LIPSTICK FETISH
Keywords: femdom, pov, virtual, tara tainton, poison ivy, poison, lips, green, big breasts, lipstick, costume, mouth fetish, sci-fi, fantasy, magic

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Piss, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Dirty lessons with your sister on family holidays!!!

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Spying, Female Domination, Italian, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Hairy, On The Phone, Cheating, Caught In The Act, Cum in Pussy

( FULL HD : 1920 - 1080 ) - MP4

screenshot

I don't understand...why I have to spend my holiday in the same room with my brother! Yes....I was complain to mom and dad.....that this is really sick! You are not a little boy any more.....and I see the way you look at me! So here is the role.....if you want to not be in trouble young boy......you leave me alone and stop to sterning at your older sister like that!......You see.....that's what I'm talk about.....I can't not take off my clothes without your attention! Ahhh......unbelievable.....I'm going to take a show instead of fight with my silly brother......What the hell you doing..........are you pipping me! How dare you......get out of here. So young man.....you have some real defects!!!What do you want from me?! What?! Do you find me sexy.....and attractive?! WOW....that's never going to happen! Why???? You are my brother.....and this is completely taboo! Yes...sure I love you, you are my brother! You want me to teach you?! .....Well.....we could make this holiday more interesting! But if you want your sister pussy.....you have to do exactly what I'm saying. Believe me bro....I will me you a real man...real lover! And who knows.....what else could happen!!!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: SISTERS, FUCKING, MOMMAS BOY, REJECTION, POV SEX
Keywords: taboo, sisters, mommas boy, family secrets, sister/brother, older sister, hotel room, pov sex, fucking, dirty talk, pipping, cumshots, first rejection, babe, blonde

screenshot
Dirty lessons with your sister on family holidays HD.mp4
Added: May 20, 2017 6:48 pm
Old Coach Uses Young Russian Wife Good HD

Teen, Big Tits, Russian, Grandpa, Cheating, Wife, Translated, Male Domination, Massage, Netorare, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, POV, Anilingus

screenshot
screenshot

Romi Rain Strips for Daddy HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum on Tits, Titty Fuck, Footjob, Facial, Cum in Mouth

Wants To Strip Like A Big Girl

Romi want to be a stripper. She knows that her Mommy's new husband visits these types of clubs because one of her best friends from school saw him there and told her. Romi needs to learn how to make all the boys in the champagne room tip her more than any other girl. Who better to teach her than her very experienced dad. She teases with her big tits before sinking her tight shaved pussy deep down on the big cock that she has craved for years.

Romi gives daddy a lapdance and strips for him. She sucks his dick, gives a footjob and they fuck in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and missionary. Ends with daddy cumming all over her.

Romi want to be a stripper . who better to teach her then daddy. Only daddy shows her how to really make money in the club. daddy shows her all the behind the scenes of what men really want.

Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, ROLE PLAY, DIRTY TALK
Keywords: romi rain, daddy, daughter, 18, dirty talk, roleplay, taboo, hardcore
Romi Rain Strips for Daddy HD.mp4
Added: May 20, 2017 6:06 pm
Maddy O'Reilly & Cadence Lux - Squirting Stories Volume Two: Mopping Up HD

MILF, Teen, Big Ass, Chubby, Small Tits, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Piss, Blackmail, Hairy

Cadence Lux from the cleaning service comes over to clean her client's house. No one answers the door so she uses the code to get in. She's busy cleaning the kitchen when the homeowner Maddy O'Reilly comes downstairs and demands to know why the house is still filthy. She's not happy with the chemical products Cadence is using to clean. Maddy only wants organic cleaners in her home.

Cadence loses it on Maddy. She's sick of her rich stuck up clients pushing her around. She saw Maddy staring at her body, she knows what she's really after. Cadence pulls off her shirt, yanks down her pants and flaunts her tits and ass. She hotly accuses Maddy of wanting to fuck the cleaning lady. Maddy kisses her on the lips and admits she does want to fuck her.

Maddy plants her mouth on the maid's pussy and sucks on her clit. Cadence undresses her boss and washes her pussy with her tongue. Cadence lies down on the dining room table and spreads her legs. Maddy devours her pussy till it squirts all over. Then Cadence mops up her mess with Maddy's hair.

Maddy shakes her ass over Cadence's face and rides her expert lesbian tongue. Then Cadence spins her around and they eat each other's pussies in 69. Cadence straddles her boss' face till she empties a bucket of squirt, soaking her hair with it. She sucks Maddy's pussy till she cums, then licks the pussy juice off her body!
Mopping Up HD.mp4

Do You Have Anything Else to Do but Jerk Off to Me before Your Computer?

MILF, Big Tits, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex

Tell the truth. I know what you're doing right now: staying up late just to beat off to my videos. Don't you have anything better to do? You're so pathetic, such a sorry little jerk boy! Oh, don't forget who's in control here. I dominate YOU. You love to be ordered around by me. You love me to tell you exactly what I want you to do.

You're practically drooling at the sight of me. You want me SOOOO badly. You want my pussy, my delicious ass, my breasts. You want to taste them all. You want my panties especially, don't you! My smitten jerk boy just can't get enough. Look at this pussy before your very nose that you want to be inside so very much. well, you NEVER will. Look at these breasts you wish you could just reach out and touch.

No, no, no, I haven't permitted you to! If you're a good jerk boy, I may let you sniff my panties. If you behave, I may permit you to touch yourself. Will I let you come? What do YOU think, my worshiper?!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP, PANTY FETISH, HUMILIATION, TEASE & DENIAL, BIG TITS
Keywords: masturbation instruction, tease & denial, orgasm control, female domination, boots, latex, tight clothing, striptease, big breasts, panties, panty sniffing, humiliation, nipples, topless, goddess worship
Do You Have Anything Else to Do but Jerk Off to Me before Your Computer.mp4

Added: May 20, 2017 2:48 pm
Anastasia Rose - Punish my 19 year-old ass and mouth!

Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Bathroom, Male Domination, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Anilingus, Piss, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Pain slave bdsm and bdsm anal compilation Punish my 19 year-old donk

She gets some fingering, piss, she gives blowjob, rimjob, she is fucked standing doggy, doggy, ends with facial

Punish my 19 year-old ass and mouth.mp4

Katy Churchill - Bigger Than Dad HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Hairy, Virtual Sex, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught Masturbating

Your mom caught a glimpse of you in the shower, and now she just needs to know...is your cock bigger than your dad's? She follows you into your bedroom and snatches away your towel...then opens her robe and gets down on her knees! Are you ready to cum in your mom's mouth?
Includes: Roleplay Dirty Talk Dildo Sucking
Video length is 5:21.

Keywords: POV, HAIRY, BLOW JOBS, DILDO SUCKING, MOMMAS BOY

Bigger Than Dad HD.mp4
Added: May 20, 2017 12:57 pm
Sasha Summers in Daughter helps me cope with wife's affair HD

1.5 gb 1280x720 avi 38 mins

Father-Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Daddy's Girl, Family Fantasies, Wife, MILF, Bondage, Cuckoldry
screenshot

Scene One: Finding out

Sasha is outside her parents bedroom when her dad comes home early from work. ?What are you doing?? he asks. Just then he realizes the noises coming from the bedroom. His wife is being fucked by another man. He grabs the door handle to barge in, feeling murderous anger rising inside him.

His daughter steps in front of the door and starts to strip. A mix of anger and confusion cross his face as Sasha strips to her underwear grabs her fathers cock. If Cory is cheating on him then he can cheat on her. She bends over and lets her dad fuck her from behind. Her moans mix with the moans from the bedroom making her cum from her fathers thrusts. She pulls him into the living room.
screenshot

Daughter helps me cope with wife's affair HD 1 incezt.net.avi
Scene Two: Calming dad down

In the living room Sasha puts on some sexy clothes from her closet for her daddy. Cory with her hair a mess and her clothes ruffled walks in on Daddy and Daughter. They quickly cover up and Cory is shocked to find her husband here. He explains away saying that Sasha wanted to show him her new clothes. Cory is so flustered that she leaves thinking everything is all right.

Sasha jumps on her dad the moment Cory is gone and they fuck hard and fast. ?Cum inside me daddy? she moans and lets her father fill her with his cum.
screenshot

Daughter helps me cope with wife's affair HD 2 incezt.net.avi
Scene Three: Affair with my daughter

Cory is going out to meet her boyfriend and thinks no one knows. She leaves giving a kiss to Sasha and her husband before walking out the door. When the door closes Sasha gets to her knees and sucks her dads cock. Dad nervously looks at the door as Sasha strips naked and sits on the couch.

With her legs spread wide she rubs her pussy and asks her daddy to fuck her. Cory comes back in forgetting something. Dad runs and hides leaving his daughter spread eagle on the couch. Sasha looks at her mom and continues to rub her pussy saying that she is masturbating. Cory is shocked and leaves the house promising to talk about this later. Dad comes back in the room and they keep fucking each other.
screenshot

Daughter helps me cope with wife's affair HD 3 incezt.net.avi
Scene Four: Cheating revenge

Cory is tied to the bed yelling to be let go! When Sasha, dressed like a slut, and her father walk in. They tell her that they have been fucking for weeks and they know about Cory cheating. Now she has to watch them fuck. Sasha sucks her fathers big cock over her angry face.

They fuck next to her, they fuck on top of her, and they show her her new place in the relationship. Cory has to listen to her daughter's screams and moans as she watches her marriage crumble. Sasha begs for her father to cum on her face to show her mom what a slut she is. He shoots over her and Cory. Revenge never looked so good.
screenshot

Daughter helps me cope with wife's affair HD 4 incezt.net.avi

Cory Chase and Dillion Carter - Teaching my daughter about men HD 720p

1 gb 1280x720 avi 27 mins

Category: Father-Daughter / Mother-Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Blonde, Family Fantasies, Parents, Threesome, Girl on Girl, Lesbian, Glasses
screenshot
Scene One: How to pleasure men

Cory has an strange way of teaching her daughter about life. Dillion is finally at an age where she needs to be taught a few things. So she brings her in to give Dillion the talk. Cory pulls down her pants to Dillion's shock. Cory starts by making out with her daughter and eating her young pussy. Dillion gives her mother looks of pleasure with a hunger for more, maybe the real thing next.
screenshot

Teaching My Daughter About Men HD 1 incezt.net.avi
Scene Two: How to fuck men

Mom brings Dillion in to see her daddy. Cory pulls down his pants to Dillion's shock. Cory starts by making her daughter jerk the cock.

Cory pulls down Dillion's pants and presents her daughter for dad to fuck. Dillion moans in pleasure as daddy fucks her for the first time.

She teaches her not only how to get fucked but how to fuck back. She puts her husband on the floor and lets Dillion ride him. She cums just as her dad shoots his load inside her.

Now ready Cory shows her daughter the most important trick, how to take a load. She jerks him into Dillion's mouth and cum dribbles out onto her tits after her dad cums for them.
screenshot

Teaching My Daughter About Men HD 2 incezt.net.avi
Added: May 20, 2017 1:19 am
Payton Hall - Son In Law Gives Mother In law Massage HD 1080p

Mother-in-Law, MILF, Granny, Cheating, Wife, Roleplay, Massage, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Netorare, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits
screenshot
Payton has paid for her son in law to go to massage school to support his daughter and their marriage. Well Nick cums over with good intentions but things get steamy during this massage. He is very very good with his strong hands and melts Payton into oblivion with his magic fingers... It starts on normal ground with it going to him really rubbing her natural breasts. Then he works his way down to her private spots and oh my..., working around her sweet mound and then pulling apart her pussy lips and just taking care of that clit. She becomes very very wet. She doesn't object as he has already hit her g spot ! Wow what a good investment that massage school! He is clearly aroused as his member is erect in his shorts. He then turns her around and enters her right on the table with her legs up against his hard body. A surprise ending with a cumblast shot of spoodge in the eye! Introducing "Nick Love" as a best newcumer

Mother-in-law / Son-in-law Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, EROTIC NUDE, CUMSHOTS, MASSAGE, FINGER FUCKING, ASS SPREADING, MILF, Wife's Mom / Daughter's husband, Older Woman / Younger Man, Cumshot
screenshot
Son In Law Gives Mother In law Massage HD.mp4

Spying Turns Into Hard Reality - Cherry Kiss HD

Sister, Teen, Big Ass, Russian, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Spying, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Hands, Swallow

Cherry got horny in the kitchen and decided to have some naughty alone time, but not before long she realized that her brother's camera was recording it all. Storming furiously into his bedroom, this lovely blonde sister bint confronted him, but since she was inexplicably horny, her hand ended up on his fat dick and before she knew it Cherry was giving her sibling a blowjob. After a long ride on her bro's big dick, this fantastic lassie made it explode in her mouth. The taste of cum was all she really needed today.

Features: Blowjob, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, cumshot.

2880x1440 60 fps 3,14 gb 22:11 min

Spying Turns Into Hard Reality HD.mp4
Added: May 20, 2017 12:59 am
Brother Blackmails Lesbian Sister To Do 3-Some HD

Sister, Sisters, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Bathroom, Cheating, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught In The Act
screenshot

Length: 46:36

No official description, so this is a custom one. The scene starts with some talking, the sister then get into the shower and starting warming each other up. They lick each others pussy, then the dude comes in and the usual sex happens. He gets a double blowjob, he fucks them in the following positions,
missionary, doggystyle cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. The scene ends with him cumming in their mouth.
Includes: Missionary Doggystyle Cowgirl Reverse Cowgirl Cum In Mouth
screenshot
Brother Blackmails Lesbian Sister To Do 3-Some HD.mp4
My Black Stepson (2017)

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, DVD, Cheating, Wife, Interracial, Rough Sex, Small Tits, Latina, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Stockings, Cum on Tits, Cum on Pussy, Cunnilingus, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Cum on Ass, Swallow, Piss

screenshot

Mercedes Carrera, Katie Morgan, Aaliyah Love, Raven Hart

She can't take the temptation any longer! He's got a big black dick, and she's so horny for it that she's willing to break the family rules to suck it, ride it and do everything she's been fantasizing about since she married his father! Will her hot stud black stepson feel the same way?

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
KatieMorgan.mp4

MercedesCarrera.mp4

RavenHart.mp4

AaliyahLove.mp4
Added: May 20, 2017 12:06 am
Angel Facial HD

Sister, Teen, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Russian, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Stockings, Big Ass, Only Handjob, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
Angel Facial HD.mp4

Are these what you want?

MILF, Big Tits, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

Oh, don't you dare try to deny it! I caught you staring at my tits while we were at the pool. You perv! What is it about a woman's chest that you just have to drool over? I mean. I'm your roommate for goodness sake! And you're even STARING at my top now!

I wanted to confront you directly. just get it all out in the open. Are THESE what you're after? What would you do if I just flashed them at you right now? Oh. is it my nips you can't control yourself for?? These little things? These poking, protruding, elongated little red bumps I'm flicking between my fingers?

Do you want to watch me squeeze them? Twirl and tug on them? Pull them right towards your face? You like you're about to come right in your pants! Are you going to come on my nipples, watching me tease them with my own fingers? Are you?!
Are These What You Want.mp4
Added: May 19, 2017 10:58 pm
Zelda Morrison - Daddy Makes it Better HD MP4

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Amateur, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

***Continued from Learning To Share *** I really want to sleep with you tonight Daddy... I'm kind of sad. It's nothing, just... Alex did stuff to me, and I didn't want him too. I'm sorry Daddy... Okay thank you, I was afraid to tell you, I thought you might be mad at me. You promise? Yes Daddy, I would like that very much....

***Starring Zelda Morrison & a REAL creampie from her Daddy***

Related Categories: POV SEX, DADDY'S GIRL, PETITE, CREAMPIE, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
Keywords: zelda morrison, blonde, petite, daddy, dad, father, daughter, love, secret, creampie

Daddy Makes it Better HD.mp4

Clean My Cum Filled Pussy - Xev Bellringer HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, POV, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Spying, Caught In The Act, Rough Sex, Female Domination, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Jerk Off Instruction, Netorare, Handjob, Stockings

I'm glad you came home early, you got to watch me get railed by Jerome through the door. I saw you staring, it's no lie and I'm not ashamed of it...and neither are you. It really is no surprise you'd run up here to jack off after, I knew you'd get worked up from the idea of a stronger man with your wife. A black man, no less. His cock feels amazing inside of me, honey. If you keep stroking for me, I'll describe what it was like. Only thing is, Jerome pumped my pussy full of his cum...and I don't want to waste it. You'll have to lick me clean, dear. Then...you can cum

Fantasy includes: cuckolding, bbc worship, masturbation instruction, cum eating, virtual pussy eating, simulated creampie, female domination, light humiliation, husband/wife, dirty talk, voyeur, stockings, pov

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: JOI, FEMDOM POV, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, BIG BLACK COCK - BBC, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Keywords: porn, xev bellringer, cock worship, cei, big black cock, femdom, cuck, pov pussy licking, voyeur sex, beta male, lingerie, cuckold, bigger cock, joi, jerking off
Added: May 19, 2017 7:46 pm
SAMMIE'S SUBMISSIVE THROAT - Sammie Six HD

MILF, Big Tits, Interview, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Tattooed bombshell Sammie Six has an amazing voice, likes to travel, draw, paint and of course guzzle on big dicks. She likes it messy and is submissive, so being mercilessly throat fucked is right down her alley.

Cumshot, Facial, Blonde, Blowjob, Striptease, Deepthroat, Saliva, Ball Licking, Big Tits, Face Fuck, Spitting, Tattooed

SAMMIES SUBMISSIVE THROAT HD.mp4
My Little Sister Wears Diapers Too!

Sister, Sisters, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Lesbian

My Little Sister Wears Diapers Too.mp4

Kharlie Stone - Little Sister's Strange Dream HD MP4

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Amateur, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Spying, Passed Out, Cum on Pussy

Shhh... Be quiet. Don't worry. You're just dreaming little sister....

***Starring Kharlie Stone***

Related Categories: SISTERS, PETITE, POV SEX, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, FUCKING
Keywords: kharlie stone, brother, sister, big brother, little sister, pov, dream, secret, cumshot, brunette, petite

Little Sisters Strange Dream HD.mp4
Added: May 19, 2017 7:06 pm
Sasha Foxxx - Pizza Man Footjob For Tip HD

Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Only Footjob, Cum on Feet, Stockings

Sasha has ordered a pizza. Sasha has no money much less money for a tip but notices the pizza man staring at her cute pink socks. Sasha knows this pizza man is also a footboy. Sasha makes a deal with him her feet on his cock and he goes on his merry way. Sasha has the pizza man pull out his cock and jerks his cock with her bare soles till he blows his load all over her bare feet.

Sasha Foxxx FJ 4 tip HD.mp4
Hard Sell - Alessa Savage, Amber Jayne HD

MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Big Tits, POV, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Male Domination, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught In The Act, Anilingus

As a realtor shows him around a new house, Danny's making a video because his wife couldn't make it. The realtor has to find a way to convince him to buy the property - little do they both know, the house has a secret surprise that will make his decision an easy one!

Cowgirl
Doggystyle
Fuck 'N Lick
Missionary (Pov)
Reverse Cowgirl
Scissoring
Side Fuck
Big Tits Worship
Couples Fantasies
Lesbian
Work Fantasies
Cheating
Blowjob
Blowjob (Double)
Blowjob (Pov)
Deep Throat
Face Sitting
Pussy Fingering
Pussy Licking
Spanking
Facial (Multiple)
Ffm
Sex
Threesome
Handjob
Masturbation
Indoors
Kitchen
Outdoors
Romantic Comedy

Hard Sell HD.mp4
Added: May 19, 2017 5:07 pm
Bad Girl Seduces Daddy HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Amateur, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Domination, Blackmail

Video is all about Charlotte being your dirty daughter and how she wants you to fuck her. There is lots of dirty talking. First part of the video is some stripping and teasing. Scene changes to her bed where she lays doggie and spanks her ass for you. She then starts fingering her ass and pussy. She flips over and continues to finger herself. You can hear her pussy getting wet. She starts telling you to cum inside her. Video ends with her blackmailing you. Enjoy!

Bad girl seduces daddy HD.mp4

Alura Jenson Complains About Her Workaholic Husband HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Rough Sex, Male Domination, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anal, Stockings, Cum on Tits, Titty Fuck
screenshot
MILF Private Fantasies

Alura Jenson Is Willing To Pay Top Dollar For A Deep ASS Fucking

Blonde sexiness Alura complains about her workaholic husband and even though she's got tons of money and a huge place, she's not happy. She gives a tease with bills of hundred raining and her short plot continues with the beautiful woman narrating while riding a luxury car with her driver Manuel. After more long plot, we finally get Manuel to work and he starts by licking her pussy nicely and eating her asshole from behind.

She jerks him off and sucks his dick briefly before he buries his dick in her bald pussy in missionary position. After tit-fucking him briefly, Alura rides his dick in cowgirl position showing her big booty for us. Manuel also fucks her tight asshole while spooning with the blonde woman and fingering her pussy at the same time. He continues pumping her asshole in cowgirl position and she also goes ass to mouth before riding him in reverse cowgirl. She gets fucks in doggy and missionary before he cums on her face!
screenshot
Alura Jenson MILF Private Fantasies HD.mp4
Added: May 19, 2017 3:47 pm
Welcoming My Sister Back From College - Riley Reyes HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Male Domination, Netorare, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilngus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

My sister got back home from college a couple days ago. I haven't seen her much yet so I decided to go check on her. I know she's being a little slut in college cause the other I grabbed her phone and I saw that she was sexting a few guys. She's hot and I know she's always checking me out when i'm taking showers pretending she's not. Today the parents were gone so I decided to see if I could get some action, she wasn't too much into it at first but after alittle bit of convincing she agreed to get naked and give me a little bj. One thing leading to another I ended up giving her some good dick and she didn't complained at all! What a Slut!! I was planning on moving out in a couple months but I'll make sure to be around when my sister is off from college and spnds some time at the house!

My sister back from college HD.mp4
Cory Chase in Mother Betrayed HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Helpless, Passed Out, Bathroom, Spying, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Hairy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Ass,

Scene One: Pulled to the bed

"Please don't, you don't have to do this!" Cory shouts at her son as she's dragged onto her bed. He's had enough of her and it's time to show her who's boss. He rips open her shirt and grabs her huge tits. Taking her by the throat he forces his big cock into her crying mouth. It feels so good shutting her up for once in her bitchy life.

Cory holds tight onto the sheets as her son slides his cock inside of her. She can't stop this from happening. The big cock fills and stretches her pussy. She's used like a fuck doll that can only lay there and take it. Then something worse happens, he slides his wet cock from her pussy to her ass. God it burns! He fucks her dry ass and force feeds the dirty cock to her mouth. For all the she's bitched at him over the years, she's getting some back. "Don't do this to your mother" She pleads one last time as he pins her down and cum all over her perfect face. The worst part.. deep down inside, she came on his cock like a whore.

Pulled to the bed HD.mp4

Scene Two: Never shower alone

Her son is away and for the first time Cory feels like she can move through the house freely. She's trying to forget what happened to her, how she was used, how she came from the fucking. She goes to take a shower when her other son bursts into the bathroom. "What are you doing?" She shouts as her towel is ripped from her body. A cold dread fills her, this can't happen again!

He forces her to the floor and shoves his dick into her mouth. God both of her son's have massive cocks, and both of them want to fuck her mouth. She has no choice but to suck him and she prays he gets off before anything more can happen. But he's not going to let her get away that easy. He pins her against the bathroom door and fucks her tight warm pussy. She moans against her will and pleads with him. Her hair is pulled back and she is drilled until she feels her orgasm coming. God what a slut she is as she cums on her son's violating cock. He presses her face into the wall and cums deep inside her and shoots his load all over her spankable ass. She feels like a shower will never get her clean again!

Never shower alone HD.mp4

Scene Three: Breakfast predicament

It's early Sunday morning and Cory is softly woken by her husband feeling her tits. He just can't get enough of them. She opens her eyes to have a frisky morning only to see it's her son. Before she can scream he puts a rag over her face and knocks her out. Quietly he picks her up and brings her to his bedroom.

Cory wakes tied and gagged by her son. She can't scream or plead as he enters her pussy. If only her husband would wake up! Her son fucks her and presses her, face first, into the covers. His big cock drills her hard and fast, using her for his sick pleasure. Grunts and moans escape the gag as a disgusting orgasm builds inside of her. She's **** to get on top of him and ride him as if she likes it. Just cum, she begs him in her mind as she's made to orgasm on his cock. He pulls down the gag, not to let her talk but to shoot his hot load into her crying face. "Son, please untie me" Cory begs as she's left alone, cum dripping down her face.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: BONDAGE SEX, BIG TITS, CUM SWALLOWERS, ASS TO MOUTH, ANAL
Keywords: cory chase, milf, cop, **** sex, anal, cum shot, cum swallow, fuck, fucking, facial, mayor, ass to mouth, alex adams

Breakfast predicament HD.mp4
Added: May 19, 2017 2:45 pm
Nickey Huntsman Hard BBC HD

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Interracial, POV, Interview, Hairy, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

This site has started releasing scenes in 720p and above (Finally).
After a little talking, she gives a blowjob which leads to sex including anal in multiple positions such as cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary and doggy style ending in a cumshot.

Nickey Huntsman Hard BBC HD.mp4

Haley Reed - Black Mamba Revenge HD

Teen, Small Tits, Rough Sex, Interracial, Cheating, In Front Of Husband, Cuckold, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Hairy, Male Domination, Netorare, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
Haley Reed is a top shelf hottie with a douche bag chauvinist pig of a boyfriend. He comes home with his huge black friend on what was supposed to be their day alone. Her man says that the playoffs only happen once in awhile and for her to shut her damn mouth and make herself useful by cooking. This pisses our hot blonde girl off. She calls him an asshole. While he is watching the game, Haley starts flashing her boyfriends black friend in an effort to get revenge on her idiot punk boyfriend. His black friend doesn't fail to appreciate the hot perky little tits that she is flashing at him. After the game, her boyfriend wants to head out to the bar. They two guys leave, but Haley beckons the black dude to come back and he does. She immediately strips naked and starts sucking his dick. She wants to use him for revenge. She lets him fondle her tits and start fucking her. She takes a huge black cock in many positions before he finally unloads a playoff worthy bucket of cum all over her.
screenshot
Black Mamba Revenge HD.mp4