Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Sep 19, 2016 6:16 pm
Putting on a show for my BRO - Avalon Heart HD Incest

Sister, Small Tits, Big Ass, POV, Roleplay, Male Domination, Spying, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Tony thought he was slick by putting a camera in his sister Avalons room to try and get some material for his spank bank. Avalon arrives in bed after a long day and prepares for her usual fingering session when she spots the camera. Shes honestly a little upset but also turned on. She put on a hot show for him just so he doesnt think he was a total failure. Later, Avalon confronts him about all his creepy ways. She knows this is the perfect way to get her some dick, but she likes playing hard to get. She sucks his fat cock off until he cums, then he wants to fuck, but Avalon postpones it. What a girl! The next night Tony spots Avalon coming home after a long night out. Shes super annoyed because she didnt find a guy to fuck. Good thing Tony knows how to...

Peep Life HD
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Secret Lover HD
Avalon Heart HD 2.mp4

Dateless & Horny HD
Avalon Heart HD 3.mp4
Added: Sep 19, 2016 5:35 pm
Wetter The Better - Pressley Carter and Olivia Fox HD

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Lesbian, Anilingus, Cunnilingus
screenshot
While Presley was at home reminiscing and writing in her journal, she started to think about her sexual experiences. She had really fond memories of her first time with a woman. Mrs. Fox was Presley's friends mom, an older successful powerful woman. This was an incredible turn on for Presley who felt like pleasuring and touching herself just thinking about that afternoon she spent with Mrs. Fox. It started innocent enough with them discussing their sex lives but soon changed into something different as Mrs. Fox started feeling her up while they spoke. Before long, she had convinced Presley to give it a try and they went right for it. Mrs. Fox taught her all kinds of new tricks and even showed her how to eat pussy and bury her tongue right in her ass. Dont miss one second of this hot MILF showing this hot rookie all the ropes.
screenshot

Horny Mother Gets Fucked By Her REAL Son! incest

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Cheating, Wife, Amateur, Real, Proven Real Incest, Blowjob, Handjob, POV, Facial, Cum on Tits
Horny Mother Gets Fucked By Her REAL Son.mp4

McKenzie Lee HD

MILF, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Interracial, Group, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Cum in Ass, Cum on Pussy, Creampie
screenshot
It's a hot summer day, and the fellahs are chillin' by the pool, waiting for something to go down. Sure enough, it's just a matter of time before McKenzie Lee, black cock slut, makes her appearence. She wants to go swimming, and she knows it's not going to be an easy task getting the crew to take a dip with her. Besides, who wants to go swimming when all three of McKenzie's wet, wet holes are open for business! The fellahs warm up in the back yard, using her mouth and skull fucking her before moving to a cooler location in order to really heat things up. Once there, it's a free-for-all. Seven well-hung black men use McKenzie in order to drain their swollen nut sacs! She's even "air tight" through much of this session, with BBC filling her mouth, her well-used cunt, and her tight asshole all at the same time. Once the fellahs empty their balls, McKenzie cleans up...eating all that nourishing black seed.

Mckenzie Lee, Rico Strong, Sean Michaels, Chris Cock, Moe Johnson, Isiah Maxwell, Jack Blaque, JC Power

Tags: Creampie, GangBang, Anal, Double Penetration, Big Tits, Brunette, Cougars, Petite, MILF, Tattoos, Shaved, ATM
screenshot
Mckenzie Lee HD 1.mp4
Mckenzie Lee HD 2.mp4
Added: Sep 19, 2016 4:44 pm
MHBHJ - Cali HD

Teen, Big Tits, POV, Handjob, Deepthroat, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
1920x1080 (HD1080)

**THIS CLIP WAS RANKED NUMBER 2 ON THE CLIPS4SALE TOP 50 CLIPS LIST!**

Cali Carter is one amazing cocksucker! She started off slow and sensual, teasing me with her talented mouth as I stared into her amazing blue eyes. She gradually picked up the pace until she was pumping her beautiful face up and down on my rock hard cock. I struggled not to cum within the first few minutes. Every time she wrapped her lips firmly around the head of my cock I thought I was going to blow! Finally, Cali finished me right off, her eyes lit up as I pumped a HUGE load of cum right into her perfect little mouth. What a fucking dream!

Category: BLOW JOBS
Related Categories: CUM IN MOUTH, BIG LOADS, CUM SWALLOWERS, POV, BAREFOOT Keywords: cali carter, mhbhj, mark rockwell, oral creampie, ocp

Anal, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Piss, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Requiem for a Vampire (2006) Horror, Incest

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Chubby, Cheating, Wife, Full Movie, DVD, Roleplay, Mainstream, Humiliation, Male Domination, Female Domination, Blowjob, Bisexual, Lesbian, Spying
screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Directed by: John Orrichio

Stars: Matt Locker, Jamie Stone, Deana Demko

Language: English

Description: An incestuous and industrious pair of modern-day vampires finds their clever manner of acquiring sustenance threatened by a nosy New Jersey health inspector and a determined investigative reporter in director John Orrichio's sexualized tale of life among the undead.
screenshot

Requiem For Vampire.mp4
Added: Sep 19, 2016 11:57 am
Brett Rossi - Have You Seen The Valet?

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Titty Fuck, Anilingus, POV
screenshot
Trophy wife Brett Rossi has to go to so many boring business dinners with her husband. She knows she's there to make him look good, but she just wants to have fun. So when the valet catches her eye she doesn't hesitate to excuse herself from dinner and find him outside. His big cock will be the perfect break from boring business talk.

Brett walks up to Keiran by the car, she pulls up her tight skirt and starts sucking his cock and balls. He eats her pussy from the front and licks her ass from behind. Brett gets fucked in standing doggy, including pussy-to-mouth and face-fucking. Next positions are cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, followed by a pov blowjob and more cunnilingus. He fucks her in missionary and gives her shaved pussy a rough fingering. More fucking in missionary and standing doggy until he cums on her face. He penetrates her a bit more in standing doggy and she licks his cock a bit more.
screenshot
Have you seen the valet HD 1.mp4
Have you seen the valet HD 2.mp4

Daphne Danger: A Video For You, Daddy! incest

Daughter, Teen, POV, Roleplay, Jerk Off Instruction
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Daphne dirty talks to you while fingering and toying herself. Quotes: "I made this video of me playing with my pussy and fucking myself just for you, daddy. watch my ride my dildo and cum for you... i've been a very naughty little girl"

"I love being your little slut"

SCENE INCLUDES: Solo, Masturbation on bed, very good daddy dirty talk, orgasm, eye contact, dildo, vibrator

A Video For You Daddy.mp4
Added: Sep 19, 2016 10:33 am
Girl Next Door - Bailey Brooke HD

Big Tits, Big Ass, Teen, Cheating, Rough Sex, Female Domination, Cuckold, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Spying, Cunnilingus, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
After being cock starved for 2 months while in the country over summer vacation, Bailey sneaks into her old fuck buddy's bedroom through the window to find out it is no longer her fuck buddy that lives there but a young family! At least the dad has a massive cock!
screenshot
Girl Next Door HD.mp4
Horny MILF takes on 2 basketball studs - Brooke Tyler HD

MILF, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Interracial, In Front Of Husband, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Threesome, Rough Sex, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught In The Act
screenshot
This week we found us a good old mom who likes herself some good black dick. Ok check this out, we were playing at the park a few weeks back when this mark shows up and asked us if wanted to play basketball right. We let him watch us from the sideline. Well then he thought he was down and asked us if wanted to come and watch the game right, we're like he looks like a rich white guy probably has a like a big ass tv and a small dick right. So we took him up on his offer to go watch the finals. When we got there this marks had a small 17 inch LCD and some cheap beer and shit. So we're like ok let's just watch the game and get the fuck out of here, right, but not all was what it seemed to appear. The guys wife was behind us making all sorts of eye contact with us. She had like the come fuck me eyes. So I asked my boy to cause a distraction and I excused myself, went over there. We started making out and she was grabbing my dick and shit. I had my hand in her pussy, it was all wet. Then I went back to the couch and let my homeboy smell my hand. Then he got up and she sucked his dick in the kitchen. All the while this mark was too busy watching the game. So then we told him to go on a beer run and get us some of the good shit from far up town. After he left,She told us she been wanting some black dick since we got here. We took turn on his wife, fucking her on the couch. She was sucking my dick and taking dick in her pussy. We ran a train on her and she loved it. The team may have lost the game but we won that day. Her husband showed up and caught us right after we nutted, but it was too late we bounced and took the good beer too.
screenshot
Brooke Tyler HD 1.mp4
Brooke Tyler HD 2.mp4
Added: Sep 19, 2016 12:07 am
The Will Part One HD

Mother, Daughter, Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Cheating, Wife, Roleplay, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Spying
screenshot
Heartbroken over the loss of her beloved father, Aaliyah Love now has to deal with her brand new stepmom, Tiffany Watson. Aaliyah decides to pay her new mommy a visit, filled with grief and anger, she heads over to her house. Once there, she watches Tiffany as she dances around the garden fountain, thinking to herself this girl must be insane. Upon closer inspection, she realizes she's actually crying. Suddenly Aaliyah's anger disappears and instead, she feels sorry for her new mommy and decides to console her. Tiffany and Aaliyah share a special moment together, until Tiffany shows Aaliyah her father's will. As she begins to look it over, she realizes that only Tiffany's name seems to be on the pages, and not hers. Tiffany offers an alternative for Aaliyah, if she agrees to have hot, lesbian sex with her, she'll make sure she's well taken care of, regardless of what the will says. Aaliyah, is completely blindsides by this offer however, realizing that if she doesn't obey her mommy, she'll lose everything... She agrees to the terms to which Tiffany is very pleased. Not only was she able to bag a rich, old man, but now, she has his daughter to play with.....

Starring Aaliyah Love, Tiffany Watson
Categories Blonde, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, College, MILF & Mature, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Petite, Facesitting, Stepmom, Family Roleplay
screenshot
The Will Part One HD.mp4

Marsha May & Brooke Paige - My Boyfriend's Mom HD incest

Mother-in-Law, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Lesbian, Cheating, Wife, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Female Domination, Caught Masturbating, Caught In The Act
screenshot
Brooke Paige is tired of her son's girlfriend (Marsha May) hanging around the house while she's busy tidying. Brooke decides to put Marsha to work. After seeing how much of a submissive little slut she is, Ms. Paige can't help but feel turned on. Marsha then catches Brooke masturbating and decides to give her what she's been craving the most: lesbian sex!
screenshot
Added: Sep 18, 2016 9:36 pm
Penelope Reed - Alone With Daddy HD

Teen, Daughter, Small Tits, POV, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Hairy, Cum in Pussy, Creampie
screenshot
Daddy, we can't. Mom's right outside... But Daddy... Are you sure she won't hear us? We should wait until she leaves... You know I always want you but... Yes Daddy, of course I trust you....

***Starring Penelope Reed & a REAL creampie from her Daddy***

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: CREAMPIE, POV SEX, DADDY'S GIRL, BRUNETTE, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: penelope reed, father, dad, daddy, daughter, pov, creampie, love, secret, cheating, brunette
screenshot
Alone with daddy HD.mp4

Mother/Daughter Yoga Lesson HD incest

Mother, Daughter, Sister, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Spying, Female Domination, Caught In The Act, Cum on Pussy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
When my sister moved back home a few weeks ago I was very worried... She was acting different and I was scared Mom would just kick her out again. My sister had changed a lot while she was gone and she convinced me to try a few things I never thought I would do... Of course Mom caught us... But the good news is we're a happy family again, just a little different from before, but definitely very happy.... ***Starring Parker Swayze & Bambi Brooks***

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: POV SEX, THREESOMES, MILF, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, MOMMAS BOY
Keywords: parker swayze, bambi brooks, mom, mommy, mother, son, daughter, sister, brother, family, yoga, pov, blonde, brunette, threesome
screenshot
Yoga Lesson HD.mp4
Added: Sep 18, 2016 8:06 pm
Dirty Dolly - Bootyshake in Diaper for Daddy with 3 cum countdowns HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, POV, Roleplay, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instrcution
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM VIDEO

The 2nd of 3 custom made videos from Dirty Dolly which you will not be able to buy off any of her online stores.

She plays your daughter again and is wearing her cute diapers again. She comes in saying shes horny and wants you, her daddy to jerk off to her shaking her booty in her diaper. This time the video is longer as she is really feeling naughty and gives you jerk off instructions not once, not twice, but 3 times!!

thats right, she wants you to cum 3 times for her and her diaper! She gives you 3 cum countdowns in this video!!!

another amazing video if you love the daddy/daughter taboo thing!
Bootyshake in Diaper for Daddy with 3 cum countdowns HD.mp4
MDYD-787 Mother-in-law Slave South Saho incest

screenshot

MDYD-787 Stepmom Slave south lawn ear.mp4
Added: Sep 18, 2016 6:23 pm
Samantha Hayes is a Real Bitch HD

Teen, Small Tits, Parody, Male Domination, Humiliation, On The Phone, Cheating
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

There is nothing Samantha loves more than acting like a total bitch to get her way. Her boyfriend promised his buddy he could stay at their house for a week while his place is flooded, but Samantha doesn't want a loser staying in any of their spare bedrooms. Or even on the couch. She gives the loser an old, dirty blanket and tells him to sleep on the floor. Her boyfriend's out of town, so there's no hope for the buddy to turn the situation around. He glowers at Samantha as she prances out of the room to a real bed. What a bitch! Having manipulating her boyfriend into treating his buddy like a dog, Samantha curls up in bed, a proud bitch as she drifts off to sleep.

Samantha starts to stir in the night as the temperature seems to rise to scorching levels. Soaked in sweat, she yanks off her shirt in a futile attempt to cool down. Her whole body aches. Something is changing in her. Or maybe she's just finally becoming her true self.

Category: TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES
Related Categories: TRANSFORMATION FETISH, MAGIC CONTROL, SWEAT FETISH, PUPPY PLAY, ALIENS & MONSTERS
Keywords: samantha hayes, tail, fangs, feet, werewolf, beast, claws, ears, paws, sweat, stripping, obedience, female training, peril, damsel in distress

Samantha Hayes is a Real Bitch HD.mp4
August Ames, Janice Griffith & Carmen Caliente - Sisters Divided HD incest

Sister, Sisters, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Lesbian, Threesome, Cunnilingus, Cheating, Female Domination, Big Tits
screenshot

Sisters August and Janice don't always get along. August is into school and math club, whereas Janice is definitely a party girl. One weekend when their parents are out of town, August needs a new way of keeping Janice under control so she doesn't have a party - which gets twice as hard when Janice has her friend Carmen over. So in order make sure there's no trouble, August decides to act like she's changed her mind and wants to party with the girls. But it turns out she's quickly seduced into their way of thinking - and while trying on clothes, August and Janice remember something that happened weeks ago...
screenshot
The two sisters start kissing, much to Carmen's surprise. Pretty soon, both hot blondes are all over August's toned body and big tits, licking and kissing her all over. The three then start licking each others pussies - sister on sister! As things get even hotter there's full on face sitting involved, while August and Carmen scissor. More intense pussy licking follows, and August sits on her sister's face until they all climax.

During the video August and Janice are referred to as sisters several times - not as step sisters.

Cunnilingus, pussy fingering, tit sucking, nipple licking, face sitting, tribbing
screenshot
Sisters divided HD.mp4
Added: Sep 18, 2016 5:36 pm
Young Beauty Loves to be Bad - Kristen Scott HD

Teen, Small Tits, Rough Sex, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, POV

screenshot

Kristen's dad has hired Johnny, a super hot workman to undertake some renovations in their back yard. She loves teasing him, flaunting her young body in her sexy bikini. When she comes up with the perfect excuse to get her father out of the house, she wastes no time in taking the opportunity she's been waiting for. She knows the attraction is mutual, and she could never imagine the sexual pleasures she has embarked upon.
screenshot

Alexis Fawx's Vampire - Predators and Prey HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Parody, Male Domination, Female Domination, Rough Sex, POV, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cunnilingus, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
PART ONE - Alexis doesn't know why she let a strange man convince her to take him back to her hotel room. It's just that everything he says sounds like such a perfect idea. She can't really control herself, and unfortunately, neither can the predator that has her under his power

PART TWO - Alexis wakes up feeling weak, and...thirsty...such a thirst! She goes to the hotel bar, it is already closing, but, the young bar back seems so susceptible to her suggestions...

PART THREE- You didn't know it, but the room at the hotel you checked into is already occupied, the fact is you are just room service for the gorgeous predator that is going to take whatever she wants from you

Category: VAMPIRE
Related Categories: EXECUTRIX, FEMALE TRAINING, FANTASIES, FEMDOM, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN incest
Keywords: executrix, fucking, pov blowjob, alexis fawx, rion king, mental domination, biting, pussy eating, female domination, blowjob, alexis fox, transformation, transformation fetish, transformation fantasies, gothic
Predators and Prey HD.mp4
Added: Sep 18, 2016 3:57 pm
Jodi West - 3 Hot Taboo Handjob Vids in HD incest

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, POV, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Only Handjob, Female Domination, Cum on Hands, Gloves, Cum on Ass

Helping Mother Pick Panties HD

I have a big date tonight, and I need help picking out what panties to wear. I hope you don't mind..

Have You Been Good For Mother HD

Now when I'm gone, I don't want you to masturbate yourself is still ringing in your ears from your Mother, when she leaves on her date for the night. You have been watching her get dressed, and getting very aroused at her in her undergarments. How will you not jerk yourself to the memory? When your Mother comes home, she knows there is only one way to tell if you have been a good boy. She will have to milk you and inspect how much semen you ejaculate to see if you have been good or bad!
Have You Been Good For Mother HD.mp4
Helping Mother Pick Panties HD.mp4

Your Mom And Your Best Friend HD

You have been a good young man and got your chores done early. But when you get home, your mother is not expecting you this quickly and you find her stroking off you best friend! Well, she can't stop. That would be crewel to your friend, so you just have to sit there and watch as she finishes him off and talks to you. But you feel jealous. You want that to be your penis, and your Mother knows it! Well, maybe after dinner it can be your turn, your mother says!
Your Mom And Your Best Friend HD.mp4
Added: Sep 18, 2016 2:01 pm
Sister in Law Means Well - Synthia Fixx HD incest

MILF, Big Tits, Sister-in-Law, Ropleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, On The Phone, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Spying, Anilingus, Cum in Mouth, Facial, Swallow
screenshot
Synthia Fixx is one horny sister-in-law who needs some cock stat! Only when her husband's out of town, she's down to find a dick worthy of pounding her sweet pussy. Synthia hopes that her brother-in-law, Keiran Lee, will be man enough to fuck her but she decides to have some fun by toying with him. Ms. Fixx is not only craving a hard fuck-she wants to be fucked rough! Will Keiran be capable of giving Synthia what she desires most?
screenshot
sister in law HD 1.mp4
sister in law HD 2.mp4

Katie Morgan - My Friend's Hot Mom HD

MILF, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Female Domination, Titty Fuck, Cum on Pussy
screenshot
Tyler has always had a thing for his friend's mom, Katie Morgan. He finally gets some alone time with her and confesses his feelings for her. Katie is all for it and finally gives Tyler what he has been lusting after.
screenshot
Katie Morgan HD 1.mp4
Katie Morgan HD 2.mp4
Added: Sep 18, 2016 11:48 am
Annika Eve HD

Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Daughter, POV, Roleplay, Male Domination, Blackmail, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Hairy, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cum on Pussy, Cheating, Blackmail

Ok daddy im going out ill see you later! What do you mean im grounded? Thats not fair. Please please pleaseeee let me go! Maybe instead of grounding me you can pound me? Like last time when mommy wasnt home and you came inside me. I had fun and I know you did too hehe. Ill let you do it again if i can go hang with my friends Razz. You know ill keep my lips sealed and my pussy wide open. Just for you my papa bear.

Help Me Fuck You HD
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Help Me Fuck You HD.mp4

Anal, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Piss, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Let Me Get A Piece Of That HD
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Let Me Get HD.mp4

Ground Or Pound HD
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Ground or Pound HD.mp4
Added: Sep 18, 2016 12:53 am
In Love With Daddy Part One HD

Teen, Daughter, Small Tits, Roleplay, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cheating, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
Tonight's the night Kristen Scott has to decide where to go to university. Home or out of state? Trouble is, she's a Daddy's Girl who loves her father Tommy Pistol. She's having a hard time rationalizing leaving the guy who's always been there for her. He taught her how to drive, and helped her with homework. But now that she's a woman, she sees that he looks at her differently. And she has persistent sexual thoughts about him. She masturbates to the thought of them being together, but that only seems to make her fall harder in love.

When she finally makes up her mind about school, she hops onto his lap and excitedly tells him she chooses to be with him. He begins to understand that the teen is deliberately grinding her crotch into his pelvis, and it's making his cock respond with an erection.

Tommy is very aware of her open mouth, close enough to kiss, and the hot breath tickling his neck. He has trouble resisting her, but when she whips out his cock and starts sucking, she makes it impossible for him to do the right thing. He fingers her dripping vagina, as she strokes his big cock, telling him she's been thinking about fucking him for months. He eats her pussy till she cums in Daddy's mouth. Now she wants to cum on Daddy's dick, so she lowers herself onto it, and Tommy obligingly fucks the teen pussy, pounding her like a bobblehead doll, until she cums again. Then he penetrates her pussy from behind, releasing more of her orgasms, fucking her harder and faster, till he jerks his load right into her mouth. Lucky for him, she won't tell Mommy!

Starring Kristen Scott, Tommy Pistol
Categories Brunette, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, College, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Dad, Family Roleplay, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Cumshot, Open Mouth Facial
screenshot
In love with daddy part one HD 1.mp4
In love with daddy part one HD 2.mp4

Alexa Grace - Blackmailed Sister HD incest

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Blackmail, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Ass, Cheating, On The Phone, Spying, Humiliation
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Alexa Grace HD.mp4
Added: Sep 17, 2016 11:49 pm
Lily Rader - TFSN Cheerleaders HD

Teen, Daughter, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Hairy, Cunnilingus

HER FIRST EVER CREAMPIE! Lily Radar gets home after cheer practice to find that her mom is out of the house. Time to finally fool around with her hot dad that she's been dreaming about. He happily obliges after she gobbles up his cock right outside on the patio! She begs him to fuck her teen pussy and give her the creampie she's always wanted!
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
TFSN Cheerleaders HD.mp4

Gina Gerson - Sexual Taboo HD incest

Teen, Daughter, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Russian, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Spying, Cheating, Rough Sex, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
Gina Gerson and her friend Leyla Bentho were outside sunbathing in their bikinis. They were looking very sexy as they rubbed lotion on each other. Gina explained to Leyla how she wanted to fuck her dad. Her dad was walking by when he noticed them outside. He took his phone out and took a bunch of pictures of them. Gina heard the camera noise and caught him taking pictures. She rushed inside and took his phone. She noticed all the pictures on the phone and decided to start sucking his dick. Leyla left and the action continued in the living room. Gina got her pussy pounded by her dad in cowgirl, missionary, doggy, prone bone and stand-and-carry, including standing 69 and pussy-to-mouth and got that man juice all over her pretty face.
screenshot
Sexual Taboo HD.mp4