Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Sep 12, 2016 10:14 pm
Next-door Neighbors - Brooklyn Chase & Lisa Tiffian HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Cheating, Wife, Interracial, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexial, POV, Facial, Cum on Tits, On The Phone, Caught In The Act, Swallow
screenshot
In addition to being "besties", Brooklyn Chase and Lisa Tiffian are next-door neighbors. They've been friends for years, and in times of trouble, they have each other's back. Which is why Brooklyn is sitting in Lisa's kitchen -- sad and lonely. Brooklyn's hubby is out on another business trip, and even when he's home, they're not happy. Sex is horrible. Brooklyn's married to a "small" man. After hearing her out, Lisa decides she's going to change Brooklyn's day. What starts as a little back rub and a kiss quickly escalates to some hot lesbian action. And wait until Lisa's hubby swings by to really cheer Brooklyn up! His massive 13-inch rod is so thick Brooklyn can't wrap her hands around it! Wait til you see him destroy both these worked-up, slutty ladies!!

Starring: Brooklyn Chase, Lisa Tiffian, Mandingo

Tags: 2 on 1, Big Tits, Blonde, Cougars, MILF, Facial, Tattoos, Shaved, Big Booty, Ebony, Lesbian
screenshot
Next-door Neighbors HD 1.mp4
Next-door Neighbors HD 2.mp4
Sister Home From College HD incest

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Spying, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
Added: Sep 12, 2016 8:26 pm
Family Camming 2 (2016)

Daughter, Sister, Sisters, Small Tits, Big Titsm Big Ass, Roleplay, DVD, Cheating, Grandpa, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, POV, Anal, Rough Sex, Cum in Pussy, Hairy
screenshot
Starring: Zoey Carter, Akira Shell, Raelynn Taylor
screenshot
This family really loves bonding time! Zoey always loved fucking daddy. Now she's getting paid to do it! XXX that just shouldn't happen!
Akira and the family did so well camming she couldn't help but get her sister Zoey involved in the family business. A few weeks later Zoeys cousin Raelynn came for a visit. Zoey convinced her to explore anal on cam for the first time with her and Dad which made for a really hot show that night. Check out all the live fan directed sex in this next series of Family Camming and check us out on FamilyCamming.com live when you can.
screenshot
Family Camming 2 mytaboo.net.mp4

Sleeping Beauty! incest

MILF, Mother-in-Law, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Humiliation, Helpless, Passed Out, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Handjob
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Rachel's daughter returned home with her boyfriend to find Rachel passed out on the couch with an empty whiskey bottle in her hand. Her daughter was so embarrassed and offered to drag Rachel into her bed room. Her boy friend felt bad for her and told her he would take care of Rachel. The daughter went off to her room to shower. John always thought Rachel was one hot MILF. This was his chance to get a piece of her without anyone knowing. Rachel was completely out. He slowly unbuttoned her top and lifted her skirt. He pulled her tits out and sucked her erect nipples. He opened her legs and moved her panties to feel her pussy. This made him erect, his cock was throbbing. The thought of fucking her while she slept was overwhelming. He took her hand and rubbed it over his cock. He took his pants off and used her hand to jerk him. John gently kissed her on the lips as he tilted her head off the edge of the couch. He opened her mouth and slid his cock in and out. Rachel's tongue was licking him as she slept. His cock was wet and he wanted to explode on her face. He mounted her lifting her leg in the air and he slid his cock in her wet pussy. Her body was responding to him like she was having a wet dream. He could not hold it and he pulled out jerking off onto her face. His load was huge, it shot on her bra and up into her hair. He left her like that. She would never know who did this, but he would remember forever.
Sleeping Beauty.mp4
Added: Sep 12, 2016 7:16 pm
Alora Jaymes amazing deep throat and cowgirl HD incest

Teen, Niece, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Male Domination, Cunnilingus, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum in Pussy, Grandpa
screenshot
I came home from work, Alora had let herself in and was exercising to her favorite exercise video. I fixed myself a drink and sat down to watch. Have you ever sat through one of those women's exercise videos? No way can you just sit. They are sooooo sexy and Alora is sooooo sexy. She was wiggling and gyrating in every direction. That beautiful butt was right there in front of me gyrating and grinding. She got closer to me and it was obvious she wanted me to touch her. I touched, I kissed that amazingly fit body. I sucked on her delicious pussy and when she sucked on my cock she could take him all in. Alora has a terrific deep throat. She got every inch of my cock and kept it in then did it again. Definitely the best deep throat ever for me. And when she rode me, she came and came again, the neighbors had to have heard. Great body, great deep throat, great cowgirl and watch those big natural tits flop around when I do her doggy style. She's one amazing young lady and I sure am glad she likes her Uncle Jack.
Category: DEEP THROAT
Related Categories: BIG TITS, CUM PLAY, DADDY'S GIRL, DOGGYSTYLE, ORGASMS Keywords: beautiful body, beautiful face, big natural tits, floppy tits, great deep throat, best head, cowgirl, 69, screamer, multi orgasmic, multiple orgasms, exercise, work out
screenshot
Uncle Jacks Taboo Fantasies 3 HD 3.mp4

Someone's Watching (2016)

Teen, Daughter, Sister, Niece, Big Tits, DVD, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Rough Sex, Cum on Tits, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Creampie, Bathroom, POV
screenshot
Stars: Hope Harper

Hope Harper Has A Secret Admirer
I met a fan at Exxxotica New Jersey and you know how well I take care of my fans... Over the next few weeks I started getting the feeling I was being watched everywhere I went. The first time was during a camping trip where my brother and I were getting pretty kinky outdoors so it didn't' bother me much. A few days later though I was in my room masturbating and saw someone peeping through my bedroom window. I called in Uncle Phil but the guy got away. Uncle Phil helped me calm down by getting me off! That wasn't the end of it though.
Later that week I caught my fan sneaking around outside the house. I made him come inside then jerked him off hoping that he would be satisfied and leave me alone.... Sure enough the next day someone tried peeping on me through the bathroom window. I called for Daddy and had him check outside but nobody was there. Daddy took my mind off things like he always does and to be honest the thought off someone possible watching made it even hotter. I just hope he's not crazy or violent, that would totally suck!!
screenshot
Someone's Watching.mkv
Added: Sep 12, 2016 6:45 pm
And the Crowd Goes Wild with Kendra Lynn and Jack Moore HD

Teen, Niece, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Roleplay, Cheating, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunniligus, Cum in Pussy, Grandpa
screenshot
Kendra has a new condo. She did a wonderful job furnishing and decorating. She loves the layout, loves the community and everybody is so friendly. It's amazing how friendly everybody is. People will stop her just to meet her and say hi and sometimes, people she has never met will introduce themselves to her, knowing her name and act like they've known her for some time. How did she get so popular in such a short time. She had been telling me about this wonderful, friendly community she lives in and wanted me to come and visit next time I was in town. I love my wonderful Kendra so I had to go check it out. She was showing me the place, beautiful and the view, awesome. One thing that is a little odd, well maybe very odd, there seems to be a big crowd under her window. She's on the 7th floor so it's not like you can drive by and look in but I don't think she's as invisible as she thinks and, of course, the young couple that they are, I suspect they do some things out on that not so secluded balcony that would attract attention. She's gorgeous so anything she does will attract attention but what they do attracts a crowd. As a test I thought I'd experiment a little. Now I'm no scientist but some things are pretty obvious with a little experimentation. We were on the balcony just talking, looking at the view, a terrific view I might add, but just talking and when she went to the banister I heard a crowd cheer. That's weird. Now I know they are fairly close to a sports stadium but not that close. When I looked, OMG, there's a big crowd down there and it was dark out but it sure seemed like they were looking up. When I stuck my head over to look, you guessed it, they booed. Kendra is certain nobody can see us up there but I'm not so sure. She went back out they cheered, I went out they booed. Just to take the test to the next level, since I'm sure that young couple doesn't just talk on that balcony we made the test a little more interesting....and fun. They cheered big time for her and booed equally big time for me. Who can blame them, did I mention she's gorgeous with a great butt, perfect boobs, the prettiest smile and she smiles all the time and amazing skills. This magnificent girl is so sexy and she can cum and cum and cum some more. Hang on baby, it's going to be a wild ride with this beautiful girl....and the crowd goes wild.
Category: CREAMPIE
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, DADDY'S GIRL, CUMSHOTS, DOGGYSTYLE, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN Keywords: kendra lynn, jack moore, uncle jack, beautiful girl, beautiful body, best fuck, standing fuck, fuckwalk, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, multi orgasmic, dripping pussy, great body, beautiful butt, great oral
screenshot
Uncle Jacks Taboo Fantasies 3 HD 1.mp4

Ophelia Rain and Jack Moore in "Late For Twerk" HD incest

Teen, Niece, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum on Ass, Massage, Grandpa
screenshot
Ophelia Rain is the niece of a lady I used to date. Her aunt thought I was out of town and told Ophelia she could use my place to clean up after the beach and go to work. Nobody bothered to check with me....but that's ok. I hurt my back and was laying on the bed when Ophelia came in. Fortunately she wasn't too shocked, heard me groaning and offered to help. I love it when a gorgeous young woman offers to help this dirty old man. She was a wonderful help. She massaged my back, my butt, my thighs and best of all she massaged my dick. First with her hands then with her mouth, oh, that was so nice, what a great mouth and a deep throat too. Then, the best part, she massaged my dick with her pussy. This girl can ride. She twerked all over me. She had that beautiful butt working on top, underneath and all around. She came so many times I couldn't keep track but that's ok, as long as she keeps cuming, I've never had a girl that could twerk like that and cum then cum some more and when we were doggy style she twerked me again until I came all over her but. I got so hot I couldn't stop. She'll be back for more and you've got to see it. Ophelia Rain, great tits, great butt, a wonderful deep throat and a multi orgasmic twerker. Watch her twerk, I mean work, I mean twerk. Oh, you know what I mean.
Category: CUMSHOTS
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BIG TITS, BOOTY SHAKING, CUMSHOTS, ORGASMS
Keywords: twerk, Ophelia Rain, Jack Moore, Uncle Jack, great body, doggystyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, great body, best doggy style, multi orgasmic, great butt, pussy eating, best fuck, beautiful face
screenshot
Uncle Jacks Taboo Fantasies 3 HD 2.mp4
Added: Sep 12, 2016 6:22 pm
Pregnant Playpen - Papa don't Preach HD

MILF, Daughter, Big Tits, POV, Roleplay, Cheating, Pregnancy, Jerk Off Instruction
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Candi is a pregnant schoolgirl - pregnant with multiple babies.
I'm talking to my daddy and trying to convince him to let me go on maternity leave (stay home from school) early so I can just focus on relaxing around the house, eating, having boys over, and getting as big and round as I can get. My uniform doesn't fit me anymore and I just want to be bread - having more and more babies, getting pregnant over and over again... I talk about how much I love being pregnant, how sexy I feel, how I want to keep getting pregnant year after year, how fertile and horny I am. Finally, I show off my growing pregnant body to daddy, getting naughtier as I do...

Papa dont preach HD.mp4
Beautiful Sister Is Home From College - Sabrina Rey HD

Sister, Teen, Big Ass, POV, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Spying, Female Domination
screenshot
screenshot

Laya Leighton - BBC Confess"Im Having 11 Black Babies"! incest

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Pregnancy, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Interracial, Interview, Cuckold
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

The pregnant queen of BBC sits down and confesses to having a interracial family, falling in love with BBC, finding out from her mother that she is a undercover black cock slut and alot of other CRAZY nasty fucking interracial pregnant sex adventures! This shit is fucking rare, erotic and fucking nasty!!!! God Bless The Queen Of BBC!!!!

Completely naked with only a dog collar and chain, the very pregnant blonde sits on the couch and tells her story. She rubs her belly and spreads her legs to show us her pussy. She gets her tits groped by an off-screen guy at the end of the video.

Im Having 11 Black Babies.mp4
Added: Sep 12, 2016 5:43 pm
The Art of Older Women Part Four HD

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Female Domination
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Intern Abby Cross is hired for the job of a lifetime, to evaluate the wife of 'Biggie Deville' a mobster that has been terrorizing the city for years, and now that he's behind bars, it's Abby's job to speak to his wife Cherie Devile who's the main witness in testifying against him and keeping him behind bars for good. Abby knocks on Cherie's door and immediately Cherie is in a frantic, demanding to know who and why she is here. They hurry upstairs as Cherie closes the blinds and gives Abby a rundown of how knee deep she is just by coming here. With cameras surrounding the bedroom and with it being too late to leave forgetting this rendezvous ever happened, they both need an alibi to survive so tonight, Abby will become Cherie's little lesbian puppet.

Abby is overwhelmed with Cherie's determination to engage in lesbian fornication with a complete stranger but with the cameras rolling, fucking each other is the only way they will survive the night. Cherie rips off Abby's black panties and licks her moist pussy zealously making Abby moan for more. Cherie demands that Abby eats her ass out to make their lesbian encounter credible, so Abby seals her mouth over Cherie's unprecedented holes. Cherie sits on top of Abby and starts tribbing as they rub each other's hard clits back and forth with Abby begging to cum all over Cherie's pussy. With such a fantastic spectacle, Abby may come out of this alive, leaving Cherie's home and reporting into her boss assuring her the interview went well, even better than she expected!

Starring Abby Cross, Cherie DeVille
Categories Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, MILF & Mature, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Tribbing
The Art of Older Women Part Four HD.mp4

Bare Back Studios: Lena Paul in Daddy Issues #2 - Regrets HD incest

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, Hairy, Rough Sex, Cum in Pussy
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

The next day Lena shows her dad the video she took of them fucking. "I would hate to have to tell mom" Lena says telling him she needs more of that punishment he gave her. "I need a man like my daddy" She whispers. She pulls out her big natural breasts for him and he has no choice but to please his daughter.

He bends her over the counter and makes her moan. Lena talks dirty to her daddy as he plows her hairy young pussy. "Daddy it feels so good, I just needed more of this" She kisses him. Lena cums on her dads cock and tightens her pussy. He can't help but cum inside his hot daughter.

SCENE INCLUDES: seduction, titty sucking, standing doggy, ass slapping, missionary all while she dirty talks for daddy! Ends with a no.cumshot or implied.creampie, whichever you like

Regrets HD.mp4
Added: Sep 12, 2016 5:28 pm
Your dad leaves me frustrated - Lola Vaughn HD

MILF, Small Tits, POV, Cheating, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You know I am really happy with your dad. He is the first older man I've dated and is so great except for sex. He has to take so many little blue pills to keep his dick hard that I worry it will give him health problems. You and I seem to get along well which is why I am here in your room. Do you think you can secretly help me sexually? You know, give me your young hard cock when I need it so I can stay sexually satisfied and can still date your dad. You are a grown man without a girlfriend so why not?

All Natural, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Dad's Hot Girlfriend, Doggy Style, Missionary, Small Tits

screenshot

Homealone With My Cute But Horny Sister HD incest

Teen, Big Tits, Sister, Roleplay, POV, Caught Masturbating, German, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Amateur
screenshot
screenshot

Homealone With My Cute But Horny Sister HD.mp4
Added: Sep 12, 2016 9:52 am
Lucy Zara - Keep Them Keen HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Spying, Jerk Off Instruction
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You have stopped by your mothers office to say hi, you have always had the hots for her and the only time you get to see her alone is when she is at work. Lucy knows you fancy her so she decides to have some fun with you! She begins to tease you with her long sexy legs under the desk opening and closing them so you can see her sexy green panties, when she sees she has made your cock hard in your trousers she instructs you to pull it out and start wanking over your mom.
Keep Them Keen HD.mp4

Ashley Rider - We're Family 1 HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, POV, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction, Birtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum on Ass

[url=http://depic.me/reu7dcp4v07j/we're_family_3_hd1_cr.jpg]screenshot[/url]
[url=http://depic.me/6jfggz9b77ul/we're_family_3_hd2_cr.jpg]screenshot[/url]
[url=http://depic.me/54ea5be68cs7/we're_family_3_hd3_cr.jpg]screenshot[/url]
[url=http://depic.me/jpthco5hklij/we're_family_3_hd4_cr.jpg]screenshot[/url]
As difficult as it has been to accept.... Ashley is now your new Mother... She's half your Dad's age and clearly been dating him for his money. You confront Ashley and tell her you know exactly what she's up to! She Agrees and admits the sex with your Dad isn't amazing, but thinks you've always been jealous of him. Ashley knows you've secretly wanted to FUCK her and thinks the best way forwards for all of the family would be if you got your DICK out and let her take care of it! What are you waiting for... Your Slutty new Mom wants COCK!
Were Family 1 HD.mp4

Ashley Rider - We're Family 2 HD
[url=http://depic.me/lhefvaotf4ao/we're_family_2_1_hd1_cr.jpg]screenshot[/url]
[url=http://depic.me/hzbgvsftz6c2/we're_family_2_1a_hd2_cr.jpg]screenshot[/url]
[url=http://depic.me/9ek8qgqz329s/we're_family_2_2_hd3_cr.jpg]screenshot[/url]
[url=http://depic.me/4tu5jdxlom53/we're_family_2_3_hd4_cr.jpg]screenshot[/url]
Do you want to FUCK your new Mother?... Will you be able to resist pounding her CUNT after she's taken your COCK deep down her throat? Ashley wants to improve her relationship with you and thinks a good shag in the sauna will help put things right. You slam her PUSSY until you're ready to blow your nuts all over her curvy ass! With sex sessions on offer like this.... I'm sure you're going to get on with your new mom like a house on fire!
Were Family 2 HD.mp4
Added: Sep 12, 2016 12:48 am
The Baby (1973) Incest, Thriller

Mother, MILF, Cheating, Wife, Full Movie, Vintage, DVD, Humiliation, Female Domination, Blackmal, Mainstream
screenshot
UNCUT Full HQ Version!
screenshotscreenshot

Directed by: Ted Post

Stars: Anjanette Comer, Ruth Roman, Marianna Hill

Language: English

Description: A social worker who recently lost her husband investigates the strange Wadsworth family. The Wadsworths might not seem too unusual to hear about them at first - consisting of the mother, two grown daughters and the diaper-clad, bottle-sucking baby. The problem is, the baby is twenty-one years old.
screenshot
The Baby (1973) mytaboo.net.mkv
I havent been dadding drink! - Bonnie Grey HD

Teen, Daughter, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Roleplay, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Helpless, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Facial,

Oops I mean drinking dad hehe. Cant we keep this between me and you? Mom never has to know. It can be our little secret, pleaseee? Ill do anything. I can make you feel so good that you will forget you even saw me. MMMM your cock tastes better than the shots I took, want me to gag on it? Ewww! Did you just cum in my mouth? Thats gross. I guess I deserved it

Between You And Me HD
Bonnie Grey comes home drunk and gives a blowjob until oral creampie in exchange for silence.
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Between You And Me HD.mp4

Working Your Money HD incest
Bonnie Grey needs money and gives a rushed blowjob until oral creampie.
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Working Your Money HD.mp4

You Earned It HD
Instead of doing chores Bonnie Grey is watching TV and masturbating which leads to a blowjob and sex. A vibrator is used and scene ends with cum in mouth.
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
You Earned It HD 1.mp4
You Earned It HD 2.mp4
Added: Sep 11, 2016 9:08 pm
Jennifer's Topless Massage HD

Teen, Big Tits, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Massage, Cum on Hands, Cheating
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Jennifer is a grade 12 student, who just turned 18....so She decided to take a part time job after school at the Jerky Girls Massage parlor. Jennifer is enjoying the job....but since She joined the team at the Jerky Girls Massage Parlor....a new rule has had to be implemented. Jennifer's Tits are perhaps the BEST in the entire World...and as a result...men always try to grab them when Jennifer takes Her shirt off!!! So...the rule now is....customers must have their hands tied down behind them, prior to Jennifer removing Her top!! Jennifer informs this guy of the new policy, and ties his arms behind his head....and then removes Her shirt to reveal Her Unbelievable young Tits!! As Jennifer proceeds with the Topless Milking....the guy, of course, goes on and on about how Spectacular Her Tits are....so She has to smother his mouth as She Milks him out. After She Milks him...Jennifer asks if he will make a donation to Her charity....HGWS.....Highschool Girls Without Shirts.

Jennifers Topless Massage HD.mp4

Family Therapy - Whisper HD incest

Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Sister, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy
screenshot
Are you sure Dad's asleep?.. I don't have any clothes on... Do you like it? It's okay, you can touch me... I want to do more this time... We just have to be quiet. I promise he won't hear us... I want to do everything with you....

***Starring Carolina Sweets***

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: SISTERS, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, POV SEX, PETITE, BLOW JOBS Keywords: carolina sweets, sister, brother, pov, secret, love, brunette, blow job, cumshot, little sister
screenshot
Whisper HD.mp4
Added: Sep 11, 2016 8:35 pm
Futanaria - Dick Sisters Meat HD incest

Sister, Sisters, Roleplay, Parody, Teen, Big Ass, Blowjob, Handjob, Small Tits, Transsexual, Female Domination, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Ass, On The Phone
screenshot
Elisa meets up with her long lost sister in: Dick Sisters Meat. Dana is really excited to meet her newly found sister and she's even more surprised that they both have big dicks. Elisa is coy and shy about her giant dong but Dana shows her that there is nothing to be demure about. She stuff's Elisa's mouth with her two cocks and fills up her pussy with her hardon. Elisa likes it so much that she cums while being rammed. Then she unleashes her balls full of cum all over Dana's big, bubbly ass!
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Dick Sisters Meat HD.mp4

Melissa Moore - Cuckold HD

Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Interracial, Cuckold, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, POV, Titty Fuck, Hairy
screenshot
Melissa Moore is engaged to be married, and in addition to arranging for both her engagement and wedding photos, Melissa is going to surprise her man with some boudoir photos! She's so excited to pick some sexy lingerie to show off, and she's not just showing off for her future partner...she's showing off for her sexy photographer! His name is Isiah, and Melissa's a little worried about the monogamy that comes with marriage. She's like one "last hurrah", so she's going to put the moves on and suck and fuck behind her man's back. After it's all said and done though, will this really be a last hurrah?

Video contains masturbation, POV blowjob, deepthroating, balls sucking, doggy style, cowgirl, and facial.
screenshot
Melissa Moore Cuckold HD.mp4
Added: Sep 11, 2016 8:11 pm
A Family Of Perverts HD

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Cheating, Wife, In Front Of Husband, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Male Domination, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
When Brazilian newcummer Abby Lee Brazil arrives in America, her host parents Briana Banks and Tommy Pistol turn out to be very warm and friendly people. They are thrilled to have her in their home and family, and they're eager to teach her some American traditions to help them get acquainted the American way. Like the one where the female houseguest bares her breasts, and removes her pants. Not one to be rude, Abby Lee is quick to adapt to these strange new customs. But when they introduce the third tradition, removing her panties, she's not expecting Briana to eat her pussy as a patriotic duty. Meanwhile Tommy lets her suck the pre-cum off his cock. He inserts his dick into her juicy vagina, and fucks her pussy in front of his horny wife. The perverted parents keep fucking the Brazilian's pussy in every which way, till she begs for an orgasm. Then the girls take turns fucking and creaming on Tommy's dick till he loses his load cumming hard in their mouths

Starring Abby Lee Brazil, Briana Banks, Tommy Pistol
Categories Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, Threesome, Natural Tits, MILF & Mature, Pussy Licking, Latina, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Open Mouth Facial
screenshot

Family Of Perverts HD 2.mp4

Stunning Sister Gets Hot Anal - Jezabel Vessir HD incest

Teen, Big Tits, Interracial, Cheating, Ebony, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Rough Sex, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot

Jezabel's brother has his European friend staying with him. She has always had a huge crush on him but has never been able to get any alone time with him. One day when her brother has to leave for the day it means that she has the perfect opportunity to let Marcus know exactly how she feels. He joins her by the pool and they talk for a while before the sexual tension rises to a point where they can't deny the inevitable. They start to kiss, and when they take it inside, she knows that this will be something so special that was well worth the wait.
screenshot
Added: Sep 11, 2016 6:11 pm
Best Break Up Therapy EVER HD

Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Group, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Anal, Helpless, Russian, Cunnilingus, Anilingus,
screenshot
It's been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He can't get over his ex, Lux Orchid. He's seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he can't stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recovery.

Ashley Fires' methods are unorthodox. She tracked down Lance's ex and used her amazing psychology powers to get her in a deep meditative state. She can pull her in an out of it simply by snapping her fingers. When in this state, Lux follows all orders. When Dr Fires snaps her fingers again, Lux snaps out of it and is suddenly fully aware of what is going on again.

Lance is in a typical therapy session when Dr Fires tells him the plan. She has Anya, his new girlfriend waiting in another room. She calls Anya in, who is more than enthusiastic about helping her lover with his mental health. Anya is a real keeper. She says, "Baby, we just need to fuck in front of your ex-girlfriend."

Dr Fires summons his ex. When Lux walks in, Lance is scared. He hasn't talked to her since she dumped him. This is very stressful. But he quickly realizes that she is in some sort of mediative state. Anya aggressively pulls his clothes off and starts sucking his dick right in front of Lux and Dr Fires. She clearly gets off on driving her lover's ex madly jealous. While Lance is fucking Anya's mouth and pussy, Dr Fires snaps Lux in and out of her state. Lux goes mad with jealousy while she's aware, but keeps getting quickly snapped back into a submissive state to gaze on Lance fucking Anya's pretty brains out. This is just the first phase of therapy.

Dr Ashley Fires needs to push this therapy session forward. She commands Lance's ex-girlfriend to fuck him in the ass with her strap-on while he's fucking his new girlfriend. Anya Olsen is more than thrilled about looking into her lovers eyes while her pussy is full of his cock and he's getting pounded from behind by his jealous ex. Lance always wanted to try pegging with his ex but she wouldn't ever do it with him. His therapist, Dr Fires, knows all about it. This is crucial to his letting go process.

Lux Orchid slowly slides her big strap-on cock into his ass while he's balls deep in Anya. Anya giggled with excitement while Lance twitches inside her and moans. Dr Ashley Fires encourages everything while wearing sexy lingerie. Dr Fires snaps Lux in and out of her submissive state while she's fucking Lance's ass. When she is aware, she rage fully pounds his ass hard and verbally abuses him like a total bitch. This excited Anya even more. She gets Lance on his back and rides his face while he's getting fucked. Anya clearly enjoys looking her boyfriend's ex in the eye while she cums on his face. She sucks his cock to keep him hard while he's getting pounded.

While all of this is going on, Dr Ashley Fires joins in by kissing Anya and playing with her pussy. There is more therapy to be done still. Anya Olsen, Lance's new girlfriend, is pounding his ass from behind with a strap-on while his ex, Lux Orchid, stands over him and watches. Dr Ashley Fires snaps her in an out of a submissive state while she pleasures herself with a vibrator. This is important therapy. Lance is free to grope and humiliate his ex while his new girl is fucking him. When she is snapped back into awareness, she freaks out and yells at him calling him a pervert.

"Do you want your ex-girlfriend to suck your dick?" Dr Fires asks Lance. Lux gets on her knees and sucks her ex-boyfriend's dick while his new girlfriend is blowing his mind from behind with her strap-on. Lance is so grateful to Dr Fires' help, he licks her ass from behind while all of this is happening.

Dr Ashley Fires places his ex right in from of him so he can cum all over her while his new girl fucks him from behind. Dr Fires snaps Lux in and out of submission. Lance blows a load all over his ex. "I think we need to keep your ex-girlfriend like this. for us." Anya says in a mischievous tone. "Yeah! So. can we keep her like this? Just for fucks sake?" Lance asks Dr Fires. "You can keep her for a week, until next weeks' session."

Anya is super excited to keep Lance's ex as a submissive sex slave all week. "You're my fucking whore now! You ready to get fucked?" Anya Olsen asks Lux Orchid as she rips her fishnets open.

Anya loves keeping her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend in a submissive state to be used as her whore. Lux has to take everything. Anya pounds her pussy in a few positions with her strap-on. She spits in her face. She slaps her. She chokes. Anya laughs and giggles while complete dom fucking her boyfriend's ex. "Does my dick feel better than Lance's cock?" "Alright slut, spread your legs for me. Wider, over your head. Good slut."
screenshot
Best Break Up Therapy EVER HD.mp4
Alex Tanner - Daddy's Little Girl Gets What She Wants HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, POV, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Swallow, Bathroom
screenshot

Part One - Daddy's Little Girl Wants Money
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Dad is hard at work at his office when his prescious little girl comes in. She is supposed to be at school, but is bratty enough to show up wanting money for the mall. Dad is so stressed as it is, and her skipping school and spending money is the last thing he needs. Alex is daddy' little girl and feels bad she made him stressed. She starts rubbing his tight shoulders, and it is just what he needs. dad mentions how mom never rubs his shoulders any more. Alex knows her mom doesn't do anything for her daddy. She moves closer, telling daddy how, things don't have to be the way they are. Suddenly dad notices a look in his little girls' eyes he hasn't seen before, and the way she is leaning in. he gets uncomfortable but she has him cornered...
Daddys Little Girl Gets What She Wants HD 1.mp4

Part Two - Daddy's Little Girl Gets to Stay Out Late
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Global keywords for this thread: Anal, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Piss, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Dad is wating up for his little girl, and then Alx comes stumbling in like shs didn't do anything wrong in a skin tight tiny dress. her dad starts to discipline her, but, sh is brazen. So confident and knowing that her daddy needs to be taken care of the way only she takes care of him. He needs that more then she needs to be punished, she is sure of that.
Daddys Little Girl Gets What She Wants HD 2.mp4

Part Three - Daddy's Little Girl Needs His Dick
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Now that Alex has done what she is done, she wasn't prepared for how she feels. her daddy's dick is all she can think about. Sure she has fucked around with boys around her age, but her daddy...he makes her feel SOOOOOO good. It's all she can think about, as she slips into the bathroom to watch dad in the shower. he told her it can't happen anymore, but she can't accept that.

Personal observations and scene detail:

I adore Alex Tanner so when I saw this preview at Primal's Taboo Sex store at C4S.com, I promised myself I would purchase it when I had the extra money to spend. After noticing there was a request for it with a very generous bounty that just made it much better!

Scene includes: Creampie, Shower Sex, Blowjobs, and Fucking in various positions. All with a Incest Theme.
Daddys Little Girl Gets What She Wants HD 3.mp4
Added: Sep 11, 2016 5:48 pm
Rio - Big Black Knight 10 HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthrpoat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Swallow, Hairy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
This week I was in Dallas and I met up with DFW Knight. It had been a year and a half since our last encounter. When he came to my hotel room we sat in the living room

and got reacquainted and slowly took our time flirting, kissing and exploring each other's bodies. He is such a strong sexy man and very intense in his love making. As

he was kissing and cuddling me I was getting so turned on and my pussy was really wet. He then carried me over to the bed and slowly undressed me. He then went in

between my legs and licked me with nice slow warm licks. It felt so good! I then laid beside him and kissed him while I took my time feeling every inch of his shiny

black cock and balls. I slowly caressed and stroked him until he was rock hard. I then got on top of him reverse cowboy style and road his big black cock. My pussy was

stretching to the max so I went slow at first and then turned around and kissed him while I continued to go up and down on him. He then got on top of me and slowly and

carefully slid his big cock inside me. He went in as deep as he could go. I could feel my pussy being stuffed full with him deep inside me. He pumped me a few times and

then started to cum even though he tried holding back he shot some cum inside me. He then stopped for a minute and then continued to fuck me harder and this time he let

out the rest of his load inside my pussy. I got up and tried to squeeze it out but it must have been pretty deep in there. I did put my fingers in and tasted his cum. I

really had so much fun with DFW and I hope I can see him again soon!

Category: MILF
Related Categories: INTERRACIAL, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, BIG BLACK COCK - BBC, CREAMPIE, CUCKOLDING Keywords: interracial
Big Black Knight 10 HD.mp4

Facesitting my Brother HD incest

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, POV, Roleplay, Female Domination, Anilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I look down at my brother while he's sleeping. I need him to wake up, so he can drive me to the mall. Hmm, what should I do to wake him up? Oh, I know! I decide to wake my brother by smothering his face (camera) with my ass. I spread my ass so my asshole rests right on his nose! At first he doesn't like it, but then I notice my brother's super hard boner. It turns me on, so I jerk my brother's big cock till he cums!

Your sister, lightly teasing you before taking off her panties and sitting on your face.

Facesitting my Brother HD.mp4
Added: Sep 11, 2016 4:04 pm
Bare Back Studios - Lena Paul in Daddy Issues - The Bet HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cheating, On The Phone, Cum in Pussy
screenshot
"I'm so horny all the time, all I really want is having a mans cock inside of me. I've never had it but I'm so curious" Lena writes in her diary. A phone call and one

dirty bet later Lena is dared to get her dad to fuck her. "What the hell!" Lena says but the thought of a new car is too much for her.

Lena approaches her dad while he's working and does her best to seduce him. She tells him how bad she's been and that she crashed her car. In anger he bends her over

the desk and spanks her bare ass. She moans as her dad's hand slaps her hard. "I'm so sorry daddy I've been really bad" She squeaks softly. "What are you going to do to

me daddy? Are you going to put your big daddy cock inside of me" She says cutely and lets him punish her mouth and pussy. "I've learned my lesson. I'm really sorry

daddy, I'm a bad little girl" She moans. "What am I doing, get your clothes on" he says after cumming inside of her.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: BLACKMAIL FANTASY, TABOO, CUM SWALLOWERS, BIG TITS, CREAMPIE
Keywords: lena paul, taboo, daddy's girl, luke longly, daughter, cum shot, milf, cum swallow, bush
screenshot
Lena Paul Daddy Issues The Bet HD.mp4
Bare Back Studios - Holly Hendrix in Daughter Goes Anal HD incest

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Blackmail, Female Domination, Lesbian, Bisexual, Caught In The Act, Hairy, Cum in Ass,
screenshot
Scene One: Bad grades

"I need you to sign my report card" Holly tells her mom. Cory becomes furious at her daughter. Failing grades in every subject makes her lose all control. "I've got

something that will help you with your anatomy grade" Cory yells and grabs her daughter, bending her over the table. "Mom what are you doing!" Holly screams as her mom

strips her naked. She humiliates her. "You are going to be naked while you're in this house" Cory tells her hoping the shame makes her study and raise her grades.

"Why are you naked?" Dad asks, walking into the kitchen. Cory makes her explain the situation to him. While she's in this house she's going to make her father happy,

Cory demands. "Do you know what you need to do now?" She asks. Holly can't believe it and is horrified to have to get to her knees and suck her dad's cock. Cory

instructs her daughter on how to service him until he cums in her hot young mouth. "Ewww" she says as cum drips from her mouth. "Mom that was so nasty"

Scene Two:just the tip

The next day Holly is doing her daily workout. Only this time because of her mom's new rules she has to be naked. Her father walks in and compliments her on her body

and her tight ass. She's so tight he bets that she couldn't even fit a cock in it.

"Let's just try it, just the tip" Dad says. Holly bends over sure her dad won't be able to fit. "I hope this doesn't hurt" She says before her dad rams his massive cock

into her tight virgin ass. She moans in pain and pleasure, shrieking. "Daddy! Oh my god! It's so tight." She screams. He cums inside her, filling her ass with warm

sticky cum and making her orgasm from the feeling.

Scene Three:Anal Satisfaction

"I have to get to work" Dad says, but can't leave. His naked daughter is under the table sucking off his big cock. Cory walks in and asks why he isn't at work yet. The

blowjob is taking too long he tells her. "Why don't you fuck her in the ass" Cory suggests.

Holly is mortified that her mom is treating her like a cum dumpster. "Really mom" Holly says and bends over the table. Dad stretches out her tight little ass and fucks

her. "Is that better for you daddy" Holly says, moaning and cumming. "Is that the way you want it!" she screams. Dad makes her get to the floor and take his big load

all over her slutty little face. "Let me taste that cum, come on daddy give it to me. I will be a good little girl." Holly begs him.

Scene Four: Daddy's lit Whore

"Can I go to camp this summer?" Holly asks her mom. But her grades haven't improved at all. "If you want to go you're going to have to work for it" Cory tells her

putting her on craigs list. "You want me to fuck for money!" Holly says in shock. Cory makes her put on a slutty little outfit before driving her to her first job.

Holly walks into a empty house and looks around for the man she's meeting. "You little slut!" Her dad yells. He bends her over the couch and yanks her clothes off her

tight little body. If she's going to be a whore than her daddy is going to treat her like one. He fucks her ass hard, making her moan and scream around the apartment.

"Oh yeah dad, fuck" Holly moans and cums as her daddy fucks her little pussy. He cums in her happy slutty mouth. "So I get to go to camp?" Holly asks with a cum smile.

Related Categories: BLACKMAIL FANTASY, TABOO, CUM SWALLOWERS, ANAL, ASS TO MOUTH
Keywords: holly hendrix, taboo, daddy's girl, luke longly, daughter, **** sex, cum shot, milf, cum swallow, anal, atm, ass to mouth
screenshot
Holly Hendrix Daughter Goes Anal HD 1.mp4
Holly Hendrix Daughter Goes Anal HD 2.mp4