FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Oct 12, 2015 12:37 pm
Marsha May - Sister's New Workout HD

screenshot

newworkout.mp4
Size: 1123368785 bytes (1.05 GiB), duration: 00:18:07, avg.bitrate: 8268 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Added: 8/27/15

My sister Marsha thinks she can do whatever she wants. And I guess most of the time she can get away with that with other people, but not with me. The other day I got home and saw her using my weights. She knows I workout the same time every day. And my sister never even works out anyway. I know she was just trying to fuck with me to get my attention, but I didn't get mad, I decided I'd just fuck with her right back. I started grabbing her butt and her boobs. I was fingering her a minute later. She tried to stop me but I knew she wanted it. In the past month I've caught her watching me workout like four different times and lately she's always trying to use the bathroom while I'm taking a shower. I'm not stupid. I know what she wants, she's just been too afraid to actually ask for it. Well I decided to finally give her what she really wanted. I've wanted to fuck her for a long time now but I never tried anything because I figured I'd get in trouble. I'm moving out soon so I don't care about that anymore... I showed Marsha what a real workout is like. I always knew my little sister was a slut, but she's my slut now, and I'm pretty sure she'll only want to workout with me from now on.... *** Starring Marsha May ***

screenshot
Sister's New Workout HD.mp4
Added: Oct 12, 2015 7:50 am
Mommy Dearest HD
screenshot
Ashley misses her mommy while shes away on a business trip so she sends her a sexy video of herself. Unfortunately she was so busy while she was gone she didnt have a chance to watch it. But she watches it now and it is so fucking sexy to her that she starts to touch herself as she watches her daughter. Shes so proud of her baby girl! She cums while she touches herself to her sexy girl. She calls in her daughter and starts to touch her. She wants to experience the real deal. She starts to fondle her all over. Then she takes off her shirt, and starts to finger fuck her tight little pink pussy. She loves the way her mommys fingers feel inside her. They both want more, so mommy brings out the vibrator, soon followed by a strap on. She puts it on and her baby girl climbs on top and bounces up and down on her pink cock.
screenshot

Mommy Dearest HD.wmv
Old Bastard
screenshot

Old Bastard.mp4
Lucy Alexandra “My Sister Is A Hooker!”
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

My Sister Is A Hooker HD.mp4
Added: Oct 11, 2015 9:10 pm
Emma Ryder - I never got enough from my boyfriend, Uncle HD
screenshot
screenshot

I never got enough from my boyfriend, Uncle HD.mp4
Gia Paige - We Cant Do This Anymore! HD
screenshot
screenshot

We Cant Do This Anymore HD.mp4
Added: Oct 11, 2015 7:00 pm
Insecure Brother Talks To Sister About His Ugly Penis FULL VERSION

screenshot

sister is here to help her brother.mp4
Size: 239357803 bytes (228.27 MiB), duration: 00:17:45, avg.bitrate: 1798 kb/s

I was just on a date with Amanda, but when things got hot and heavy, she pulled out my cock and told me it was the ugliest penis she had ever seen in her life! She told me my dick was gross and I had to leave! WHAT A CUNT!!! Well, when I get home, my sister is waiting and sees how upset I am. She wants to talk about it! SO, I tell her what happened and she wants to see my ugly dick to check it out for herself. I am nervous and it's weird! Should I let her see it? She wants it to get hard to be sure! Now she is touching me!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING??? She has me SO FUCKING HARD NOW, but she says that it looks good. She can't be totally sure unless she puts it in her mouth! So, I let her suck on it for awhile and she likes it, BUT she HAS TO BE SURE and have it in her pussy to test it out! OH, GOD, IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD INSIDE MY SISTER! I WANT TO MAKE HER CUM BEFORE I CUM HARD!!!! JESUS CHRIST, I LOVE MY FUCKING SISTER!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO CUM ALL OVER HER ASSHOLE!!!
screenshot

Insecure Brother Talks To Sister About His Ugly FULL VERSION 1.mp4

Insecure Brother Talks To Sister About His Ugly FULL VERSION 2.mp4

Mommy Gives You Your Nightly Milking HD

screenshot

MommyGivesYourNightlyMilking1080p.mp4
Size: 1273673037 bytes (1.19 GiB), duration: 00:18:16, avg.bitrate: 9297 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Hi honey. You know what time it is right? It's time for your night time milking... Yes yes I know! I don't always want to do this every night either but we have to! You know what the doctor said and we have to follow his orders. If we don't do this every night you are going to keep having your little..... erection problems in public places... and you don't want that, right? Ofcourse not. That's why mommy is here to help you. This won't take long, I just need to get you milked and empty your penis so you can sleep good tonight and not have to worry about.... that problem.... tomorrow. Now here, let mommy take care of this, you know that mommy knows best after all. I am going to start stroking it now so we can hurry up and get this finished.... Well, your penis just doesn't want to cooperate tonight! What does mommy need to do? Do I need to use my mouth on it? Will that help? Ok sure, I'll do anything for my boy! Mmmmmm yes.... There we go, it's so hard now! You like the way mommy's mouth feels don't you? This shouldn't take much longer with me using my mouth and hand on you...... Oh my, this is taking a lot longer than it usually does! Now you quit being a naughty boy and cum for mommy so we can both go to bed..... Oooohhh yes, there it is! See, I told you mommy would milk you good. Oh my! We made such a mess on your boxers... you are going to have to change those now before you go to sleep!

You'll like this video if you enjoy: Blowjobs - MILF - Taboo - Handjobs - Mommy/Son Roleplay - Hand Job - Cum Shot
screenshot

Mommy Gives You Your Nightly Milking HD.mp4
Added: Oct 11, 2015 2:55 pm
Horny son gets mothers milk HD
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Zoey Foxx and Lisa De Marco Fuck My Mom Me HD
screenshot
screenshot

Zoey Foxx and Lisa De Marco My Mom Me.mp4
Added: Oct 11, 2015 1:03 pm
Hottubbing with uncle Miles HD
screenshot
Loni is visiting her cousin Willow and uncle Miles, they are about to go get into the hot tub, when Willow pulls her aside, she tells her that she has been seeing someone, someone who fucks her brains out, and it's her dad. Loni is a little taken aback by this, she admits he is hot, but it seems a little weird. Willow tells her that if she'd like to have some fun, she's willing to share her daddy. Loni tells her that she isn't sure, and will watch from the window and decide from there. Willow goes out to the hot tub and starts to talk to her dad, they then starts kissing, then he hops up and pulls his hard cock out of his shorts and Willow starts to suck it like a pro. Inside,Loni is watching, and getting very excited, after some good blow job fun, she decides to come out and play. Uncle Miles has a great cock and it isn't long until it's deep in Loni's mouth. He picks her up and starts to fuck her sitting on the side, then he fucks her in the hot tub. He pulls both girls out and makes them worship his cock, before pounding Willow again, then Loni until he cums!
screenshot
Hottubbing with uncle Miles HD.wmv

My Horny Niece Marsha Wants Me So Bad HD
screenshot
screenshot

My Horny Niece Marsha Wants Me So Bad HD.mp4
Added: Oct 11, 2015 9:01 am
My Busty, Buxom Beauty HD

screenshot
Entices you with; MILF, Glasses, Fantasizing, Younger Man/Older Woman, Teasing, Seduction, Stockings, Teasing, Ass Worship, Ass Licking and Cum on Ass.

Young Max wanted to go scuba diving in Mexico. He knew that his neighbor Ms. Steele had done the same thing herself, so he went to her seeking tips and advice. The demure, bespectacled brunette was glad to help. She sat down with Max and began to read him passages from her own scuba diving manual. At first Max listened to her intently. But then he became distracted by Rachel herself. He was struck by her sweet fragrance, her lustrous pinned-up hair, her shapely legs, the swell of her large breasts, a tantalizing view of cleavage - her whole refined and graceful manner. As she continued reading to him, he lapsed into a vivid fantasy in which she was the delicious centrepiece. In his mind's eye, Max saw her sexual allure fully realized. The setting remained Rachel's couch, but now she wore a tight, low-cut, short-hemmed red dress. Her glasses were gone, and her hair hung loose and free. The biggest change of all was in her personality. She was no longer an innocent-minded woman reading about scuba diving. Now she was a bold, lustful vixen whose only thought was to seduce Max. Grinning mischievously, she raised a long, toned, stocking-clad leg in the air. She stroked it sensually - all the way up to the top where the nylon gave out to the skin of her bare thighs. Then she d****d it over Max's lap, brushed and rubbed it across his crotch and over the hardening bulge of his cock. At the same time, she spoke in a virtual purr of horniness. She let him now that he did not have to go all the way to Mexico for a fun time. He could stay with her for two-weeks and have the time of his life. She would show him more than a country; she would show him a whole world of pleasure. With that, she pulled his face into her breasts, giving him a mouthful of her sweet, warm cleavage. Meanwhile, the real Rachel had no idea of what Max was having her do in his imagination. Noticing he was slightly distracted, she paused her reading and asked his opinions on some of the things she had said. Max could not give any, but he made the excuse that it was due to Rachel giving him so much food for thought. As soon as she resumed reading, Max started to fantasize about her again. By now he had her stripped down to her lingerie. After she had treated him to further leg-teases and a series of provocative poses, he shared a passionate kiss with her. Then Rachel got on to her hands and knees, dropped her shoulders, and invited him to eat her out from behind. Max took willingly to his task. Having kissed all over her butt cheeks, he pulled her panties aside and plunged his tongue deep into her pussy. For a long time he hungrily tasted of her depths, lapped her clit, licked the entire length of her crotch. Rachel eyes closed and she panted and gasped and moaned in delight. Presently, Max had her take off her bra to unveil her lovely big breasts to him. He was thrilled to fondle them and suckle on their erect nipples while Rachel's hand closed around his cock, stroking and tugging it to ultimate hardness. Moments later, she was lying on her back, legs wide apart, moaning loudly as Max fucked hard and deep into her needy pussy. His hips smacked between her thighs with the vigor of his young, passionate thrusts. Rachel's body bounced off the couch's cushions. Her sounds of pleasure filled the room. In his fantasy, Max was The Man. His cocksmanship fired Rachel with ever greater desire and wantonness. When he went on to dominate her doggy-style, she hit the peak of sexual delight. Max's hard pounding cock struck right to her deepest, sweetest spot. The power of his fucking caused her hair to sway and her breasts to tremble. She emitted one ecstatic sound after another. For Max, there only one way to seal his wonderful vision. He pulled his cock out of Rachel and suddenly unleashed a stream of hot creamy cum all over her butt. His last image was of her settling down on the couch and giving him a grateful and tender kiss for satisfying her so well. Back in reality, there was no such wild antics from Rachel. She remained as demure and well-behaved as ever as she finished up her reading. Afterwards, upon asking Max for his thoughts on some of the things the book had covered, she was surprised at his dazed responses. She saw that she would have to go over it all again with him some time. Max was secretly pleased at this news. He could not wait for another chance to watch his sexy neighbor and be inspired to another fantastic fantasy involving her.

screenshot

Size: 238011168 bytes (226.99 MiB), duration: 00:17:50, avg.bitrate: 1780 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x540, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Buxom Beauty HD.mp4

Showertime Fun HD
screenshot
Emma is taking a shower after a long day. She loves to shower and since shes home alone (or so she thinks) she decides to take one in her moms shower. She leaves the door open, giggling as she lathers herself with the luxurious body soap. She doesnt hear her stepfather come in. He slips out of his clothes, enticed by her sexy body covered in soap and water. He steps into the shower and Emma panics, asking him what hes doing there and if her mom knows. He assures her that she doesnt know and tells her to relax. Hes seen her looking at him. He knows she wants him. She relaxes and goes with it. Hes right. She has been looking at him. Shes always had a thing for oder men. They start to kiss and he touches her pussy. Its already wet from the shower. Then she gets on her knees and gives him a blowjob, sucking his dick because she loves it, letting the water spray her from above. Soon he cant take it anymore and needs to fuck her so he flips her around and she puts her leg up on the shower wall for better leverage. He fucks her hard and she loves it. Then they get out of theshower, and he carries her over to the dryer and sits her on top, pounding her tight pussy. He picks her up and holds her while he stands and she bounces on his dick, moaning in pleasure, then he places her back on the dryer and fucks her until he finishes and cums on her belly.
screenshot
Filesize: 208 Mb
Format: wmv
Resolution: 1280x720
Runtime: 9 min.

Showertime Fun HD.wmv
Added: Oct 10, 2015 6:51 pm
Sexy Russian Older Sis
screenshot

Sexy Russian Older Sis.mp4

Reunited HD

reunited.wmv
Size: 427082363 bytes (407.30 MiB), duration: 00:17:40, avg.bitrate: 3223 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 160 kb/s
Video: wmv2, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.92 fps(r)

Added: 7/13/15
screenshot
Reunited Starring Mona Wales, Lily LaBeau, and Rock Its been almost 20 years since Mona and Rock made the most difficult decision of their lives and gave up their baby for adoption. And now here she is, sitting in front of them, meeting her biological parents for the first time. They explain to their daughter why they had to give her up; their household was a volatile place and their parents didnt approve of them being together since they are brother and sister. So they gave up their baby for adoption so that she would grow up in a loving, safe household. Lily is just now finding out that her parents are also siblings, and she is horrified and shocked by this news. She tries to work it out in her head, how this could be possible. And even though her parents are obviously in a loving, happy relationship, Lily is just repulsed by her biological family. Her parents start making out in front of her, and then Mona invites her to fuck. Lily hesitates, unsure if she heard her correctly. But she did. Then she thinks about it. Why not? They fuck all the time and even had a kid together and she turned out fine. Okay, she says, a little unsure, but shes willing to try it. Mona shows her long lost daughter how she likes to suck her dads dick. He is her big brother after all, so shes really good at it. The girls suck his cock together and Lily really starts to get into it. The three move to the bed, where they really show their family values. They fuck in a variety of positions, switching off sucking Rocks dick, Mona eating her daughter out as she sits on her face while Rock fucks her. They fuck all over the room until Rock cums on his daughters tits.Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Taboo, Threesome, Blowjobs, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Fucking, Daughter, Brother/Sister, Family, Cumshot.Presented in 1280x720 High Definition MP4 Format
Category: TABOO
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, THREESOMES, FACE SITTING, PUSSY EATING, FUCKING
Keywords: dirty, hot, sexy, family, taboo, ncest, brother, sister, daughter, fuck, dick, pussy, threesome, tits, bounce
screenshot

Reunited HD.wmv

Fatherhood Privileges HD

screenshot

logan_lace_fatherhood_privileges.mp4
Size: 306235928 bytes (292.05 MiB), duration: 00:10:01, avg.bitrate: 4076 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Some credit cards may have membership privileges but they're nothing like Fatherhood Privileges!
Logan is taking a shower when her dad comes in wearing only a towel. Slightly startled she turns off the water and asks her father what he wanted. ?I wanted another payment for taking my credit card? he tells her. He laughs and tells her ?Fatherhood has its privileges?. Logan smiles and tells him she wants to please her daddy. She gets her father hard and climbs up the counter so he can bang her young pussy.

He tells her that she?s earning how much she can spend on his card. ?Don?t go over what I tell you or I?ll have to charge you interest? he chuckled. He pounded his cock hard in her making her scream ?DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY?? a dozen times as she came over and over. Her father continued to please himself with his daughters fuck hole and cums inside her giving her a gooey surprise..
Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL, FUCKING, CREAMPIE, FANTASIES, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS
Keywords: Logan Lace, Logan Sinns

screenshot
Fatherhood Privileges HD.mp4
Added: Oct 10, 2015 12:01 pm
Manipulative Step Daughter Blackmails Her New Daddy
screenshot
screenshot

Hey dad. I can call you dad now, right? I want to go out tonight but mom grounded me. But since she's away on business, you must be so lonely. Does my mom even put out anymore? LOL. What? Am I making you uncomfortable? Is this inappropriate? Well I won't tell mom you're looking up my skirt, if you don't tell her I'm out tonight. Oh yeah, I can see you're hard through your pants, that little boner sticking out. I'll bet you haven't gotten any in awhile.

Well I can make you a deal. You see while mom's gone I'm going to want certain privileges around here. Things she's not going to know about. And in exchange, I'll let you satisfy yourself to me. I know you'd like that, I know how you look at me. Take it out, let me see it. That cock looks like it hasn't been touched for awhile. Well since you showed me yours, I'm going to show you mine. Isn't my hot young body just perfect? Don't you like it, daddy? LOL! You're such a fool. But it feels good, doesn't it? Go on, jerk it to me, I don't care. All the guys at school jerk it to me all the time. So I don't mind as long as I get what I want out of you.

All I want is to go to a party tonight and you'll tell my mom that I was fast asleep like a good little girl. If you can do that then you can keep jerking to me. I know you want to. Jerk it to the younger version of your wife, my mom. Not too fast daddy, I didn't say you could cum. No, there are a few other things I need to negotiate with you first. I want to have a party here next weekend for my friends and you're going to help us. You can do that right? I know you want to keep jerking. Good daddy.

You see daddy, I've been wanting to get rid of my mom for awhile now, and I think I've just found the way to do it. Oh don't you fucking cum, I have plans for us. I know how bad you want me daddy. I know how easily I can manipulate you now. You want hot young pussy, and you are being such a good boy for me. And soon maybe you can have it. We're going to follow my plans to get rid of mom and soon it will be just me and you.

Uh uh, put that thing away. You're not allowed to cum to me. Not yet. I fucking own you now. You exposed yourself to a young girl, who's your step daughter. No one would ever believe 'your' side of the story. You're my bitch now, daddy.
screenshot
screenshot
Manipulative Step Daughter Blackmails Her New Daddy.mp4
Added: Oct 10, 2015 5:55 am
Mother's Slut Conditioning HD

screenshot

motherslutc.mp4
Size: 1088343990 bytes (1.01 GiB), duration: 00:17:51, avg.bitrate: 8130 kb/s

Added: 9/11/15

I couldn't get it out of my head. I tried everything. I watched tons of porn. I took cold showers. I even fucked girls that looked like her, but it wasn't enough... My Mom's ass was driving me CRAZY. It's so perfect and round. I wanted it, NEEDED it. So I decided to take it... Dad's been gone for awhile now, and my Mom's been going on a lot of dates with losers, I knew I had to be better at sex than them. And I've got a big cock, and I'm way stronger than my Mom. I realized it was pointless to try a slow approach, I just had to go for it, and she would have no choice but to submit. Yeah, my Mom freaked out at first, but I stuck to the plan. I don't care what my teachers say, I'm fucking smart. By the end of the third time she was in love with my cock. Now Mom is my very own personal slut. I cum in her and everything, and she never tells me no.... ***Starring Miss Brat & a REAL creampie from her out of control son***
screenshot

Mother's Conditioning HD.mp4
Please Beat his Cum To My Egg, Daddy!

screenshot

Dd Stronger Seed.mp4
Size: 459329619 bytes (438.05 MiB), duration: 00:13:21, avg.bitrate: 4588 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.00 fps(r) (und)

Added: 9/11/15

Oh my god, I'm in such big trouble... I had sex on my date tonight and.. well, I swear I thought I told him to use protection! It's really important to me. I couldn't have forgotten or just let him stick it in. Did the condom break? Uh.. Daddy!! What's he going to think?! He's just going to tell me I wasn't being responsible enough, I shouldn't go out with boys like that, I'm dressed the wrong way... Well, I am in deep trouble! I need a life line. I need... to get rid of this cum. This guy can't be all that, right? His cum can't be so strong to get me pregnant... but I can't just let it come to chance. Daddy has strong... oh fuck, what am I thinking. No way would he want to have sex with his own daughter. That's sick. But what if, I just, turned around? He wouldn't have to notice my face. But, he does give me those looks sometimes... Would he really be that opposed? I think I'll ask him. I think if I ask real nicely, he'll want to fuck his little girl and knock her up so that nasty boy doesn't come near me again!

Video Includes: HD taboo, *impregnation fantasy*, breeding dirty talk, POV fucking, daddy's girl, POV sex, daddy/daughter, blowjob, creampie, doggystyle, missionary, doggy style, knocked up, pregnant, princess leia, princess, leia, porn, fetish
screenshot

Please Beat his To My Egg, Daddy.mp4
Added: Oct 09, 2015 5:31 pm
Horny Son Cums Hard For My Luscious Tits
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Horny Son s Hard For My Luscious Tits HD.mp4

Cherry Poppins in Daddys Lil Whore HD
screenshot
Backstory – Late one night, Cherry decided to use Daddy’s computer. Cherry’s computer was in for repairs and this was her first time on Daddy’s computer. To her surprise, Cherry found that Daddy ordered porn. The plot thickens when Cherry found video’s titled, “Daddy’s little Whore”, “Sorority Cum Guzzlers” and more…The porn contains fathers whom fucked their daughters. Cherry was not sure to be disgusted or turned on…Cherry remember Daddy has been good to her for the last 18 years of her life and never remarried…Maybe he secretly loved Cherry and wanted her all for himself…

Dad walks into the bedroom to find Cherry on his computer…The biggest grin was on Cherry’s face and Daddy knew why…Daddy swore that he preferred to watch videos of younger girls and had no attraction for Cherry…She was not listening and began to seduce Daddy…Daddy had not been with another woman since Mom passed away and in this momentary lapse of judgement he agreed to a blowjob from Cherry…

This was to be the first and last time, but Cherry has other plans…Cherry took control of Daddy’s large and hard member, stroking and sucking just like in the videos…She then begged for Daddy to finish in her mouth and promised to swallow every drop…Cherry wanted to perform just like the girls in the videos and did not want to disappoint Daddy…

In the bathroom, Dad is finishing a shower…Thoughts of what happened earlier in the week still fresh in his mind…Daddy turns off the water and steps out of the shower, looks up and finds a half naked Cherry already in the bathroom…Turns out Cherry could not forget what happened earlier in the week either and wants to go for round two…

Cherry reaches forward and drops Daddy’s towel…She goes down and begins to clean Daddy’s cock…Between sucks, Cherry strips off her underwear…Now that Cherry is fully nude she continues to suck and beg for Daddy’s cum…Daddy does not have much time before work and reminds Cherry…Cherry wraps up the blowjob and drains Daddy’s balls of all her little brothers and sisters…Cherry is the only Queen of the house and nothing will change that…

Daddy Comes home from work and Cherry is waiting for him in the living room…Cherry proceeds to ask Daddy how his day was as she strips out of her clothes…The conversation continues while Cherry unzips Daddy’s pants and pulls his cock out…The mood continues while Cherry sucks off her Daddy, begs for his cum all while seemingly interested in how his day at work was…The blowjob intensity continues until Daddy can no-longer hold back…Cherry tells Daddy is OK to come in her mouth and on her chest…The Girls at school said that cum was great for her complexion…Cherry is only worried now how she would explain her clear skin to her friends….
screenshot
Cherry Poppins in Daddys Lil HD.mp4
Added: Oct 09, 2015 1:24 pm
Manipulating Men, Draining Dillinger

Entices you with; Domination, Financial Domination, MILF, Cougars, Blackmail, Blowjobs, Threesomes, Facials.
screenshot
Some time ago sexy but unappreciated secretary Rachel Steele found out that her boss Mr. Dillinger had been embezzling company funds. Feeling that she was entitled to some of this money herself, she decided to seduce Mr. Dillinger and then manipulate him into giving her the access information to a secret bank account that he had created. Everything went to plan for Rachel, and she ended up taking Mr. Dillinger for even more than she expected. Now she is living a much more lavish lifestyle than before. Furthermore, the dynamics of her relationship with Mr. Dillinger are vastly different. He is only her boss in name. Through her knowledge of his embezzlement activities and the exercise of her own seductive wiles, she has kept him firmly under her thumb. She is confident and assertive in his presence. Whenever she likes, she can make him pay over big money. Mr. Dillinger must reluctantly obey her because of the compromising information she has about him. And now a third character is about to enter the set up and complicated his life even more. She is Rachel's good friend Dallas. This busty blonde has recently divorced and is feeling the squeeze of a tough settlement. She's struggling to pay off her mortgage and finding it hard to land a job that pays her the kind of money she needs. When Rachel learns of her friend's hardships, she gives her words of comfort and then invites her to come and see Mr. Dillinger. Whether he likes it or not, he will be able to help Dallas out. Shortly after, the two women arrive at his office wearing sexy professional outfits. Mr. Dillinger sits alone at his desk. He winces upon boss seeing Rachel. These special visits from her always spell trouble for him. Such is the case now. In sweet tones, her hands flirtatiously touching Mr. Dillinger, Rachel asks if he could spare a measly $30,000 for her dear friend Dallas. Mr. Dillinger looks pained. He tells Rachel it would be difficult because he is currently in the middle of his own costly divorce. Somebody - naming no names - had sent his ex-wife-to-be a video of him and Rachel fucking. Rachel smiles sympathetically at that, but she does not drop her request. She tells Mr. Dillinger that she has total faith in him finding the money in spite of his difficulties. In fact, she was certain he will come to her house with the necessary transaction papers at exactly 6.30 that evening. Rachel's manner is mockingly affectionate throughout, but Mr. Dillinger knows he does not really have a choice but to obey her. Later, Rachel is back at home drinking martinis with Dallas and giving her some pointers on how she can manipulate Mr. Dillinger into giving her whatever she wants. No sooner has she finished speaking than the man himself arrives - bang on time. He has his papers with him, but he tells Dallas that he can't give her any more than $10,000. Rachel slyly shakes her head to signal to her friend that this is unacceptable. Dallas then moves her seat very close to Mr. Dillinger while Rachel enters into negotiations with him. She tells Mr. Dillinger that she is disappointed at his failure to produce the full $30,000. He should have bent over backwards to get it. After all, Rachel has done so much for him. Didn't she once treat him to the joys of fucking her hot pussy? Mr. Dillinger struggles to justify himself. Despite being an unhappy victim of Rachel's manipulative ways, he can't help but feel a rising excitement at the memory of the wonderful sex he had enjoyed with her. Meanwhile, Dallas starts to touch him. Her hand glides up his leg, rubs his chest, then drops to squeeze his crotch. He tries to keep his head about him, but it becomes increasingly hard. Rachel and Dallas are simply too sexy - too gorgeous and shapely and seductive for him to resist. Rapidly he succumbs to their cunning attentions. First there is a hot, passionate kiss between him and Dallas. Then both women strip down to their lingerie and stockings - arousing him even further with the delicious sight of their perfectly-shaped figures. Soon Dallas drops to her knees to stroke his cock and give it a long, intense and loving sucking. Mr. Dillinger begins to pant. Sometimes he sucks on Dallas' upraised finger placed between his lips. Rachel surveys the action all the while. She is like a busty red-clad demoness sat on Mr. Dillinger's shoulder. Constantly she reminds him of what a treat he is enjoying. She draws his attention to each hot detail of it, and points out that he should be grateful to have two such luscious ladies giving themselves to him. Mr. Dillinger has long ceased to think straight. Vulnerable to Rachel's suggestive comments, he agrees to double his original $10,000 offer. As a brief little thank you, Rachel exposes one of her breasts and gives him her nipple to suck. The rest of the time she stands tantalizingly aloof - letting Dallas take care of Mr. Dillinger. And the blonde does a fine job of it. Topless and pantyless, having sucked him off with the utmost enthusiasm and expertise, she gives him another long French-kiss, then presents her bare pussy for him to feast upon. Mr. Dillinger buries his face in it, licking away and fucking her with his tongue until she his moaning loud and breathing heavily. This is a pleasant bonus for Dallas. Her main objective for seducing Mr. Dillinger has been to manipulate him into giving her every cent he had. It is all the better if she has an orgasm along the way. Later, lying on her back with her legs widely parted, Dallas welcomes his big hard deep inside of her. Nearby, Rachel reclines, sensually observing the scene. Along with Dallas, she encourages Mr. Dillinger to up his offer a little more. Being in the full hot passion of fucking, Mr. Dillinger unthinkingly agrees. By this time he has become so carried away that he turns Dallas onto her hands and knees and starts to take her from behind without having asked Rachel's permission first. For this transgression he we will have to pay even more. Rachel believes in absolute rule by women. Woe betide the man who disobeys her! Nevertheless, she allows the doggy-style fucking to continue. Dallas is clearly loving it, and she does not wish to spoil it for her. Indeed, she gasps and moans at the top of her lungs as Mr. Dillinger's eagerly thrusting cock pounds into her hard and deep. The big smile on her face says it all. Finally, at Rachel's command, Mr. Dillinger jerks out his load while Dallas kneels offering him her face and her naked chest as a target. There is a great deal of the creamy white stuff. It splatters Dallas' big rounded breasts and drips thickly into the valley of her cleavage. A while later, Rachel hands Mr. Dillinger a phone and tells him to make whatever calls are necessary in order to raise the money he promised. The only way he can do it is to take out a second-mortgage on his house. Rachel and Dallas sport big triumphant grins as they watch him discussing the matter. Already they are enjoying a celebratory glass of wine each.
screenshot
Draining Dillinger.mp4

Teaching Young Daughter Anal Sex
screenshot
screenshot

Teaching Young Daughter Sex.mp4
Added: Oct 09, 2015 9:53 am
Prim@l's T@boo Sex - Jodi Taylor - Happy Father's Day, Daddy HD

screenshot

1TAB_7400_mr_mpHD3.mp4
Size: 1039496235 bytes (991.34 MiB), duration: 00:43:27, avg.bitrate: 3190 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Jodi Taylor - A Special Father's Day Surprise: Every year, my daughter and my wife get me some cheesy tie for Father's Day. But with my wife out of town for this year's special day, my little girl has decided to take the gift giving into her own hands. I find her sprawled out on my bed, wearing nothing but one of my work shirts and a tie. She tells me how badly she's been wanting to do this, and her Mom being gone is the perfect time. She slowly strips and teases me, showing off her gorgeous young body. Then she starts playing with her pussy, never taking her eyes off of me. After she cums, still wearing my tie, she tells me she did it to get herself nice and wet for Daddy's dick...Jodi - Daddy's Girl Has New Curves: Jodi is running late for dance class. I'm paying a small fortune for her to take these lessons, so there's no way she's just going to lay in bed all day. But when I insist that she get up, she tells me that the other girls make fun of her for how big her butt looks in her tights. I reassure her that the tights are appropriate, and that the other girls are just jealous of her new curves. I help her out of her clothes so she can change into something she feels more comfortable in. But when she starts grinding her ass against me, I just can't hold back any longer.
Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, POV, COCK TEASE, BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: Jodi Taylor, POV Sex, Father's Day, daddy daughter, birthmarks, big butts, masturbation, blowjob, striptease, strip tease, Bree, Brook Scarlet, Jodie Taylor, Jody Taylor

screenshot

I Miss You Sam

Category: Brother-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Siblings, Family Fantasies, MILF, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER WOMEN, Fucking and Cumshot
screenshot

Rachel and her little brother Michael had always been very close. When her husband Sam passed away and Mike returned from the city to comfort her, the two siblings reached a level of intimacy that was entirely taboo. It all started out innocently enough with Michael hugging his big sis and staying on to do some odd-jobs for her around the house. Then he saw her walking around in a series of sexy outfits (shorts skirts, tight blouses, silky stockings) and began the feel the stirrings of forbidden lust. His feelings intensified one evening when Rachel took a bath and forgot to shut the door. Peaking in on her as she stripped off and unknowingly revealed to him her gorgeous shapely body, Michael could not help rubbing his hardening cock through his pants. Later, during a game of pool, things nearly came to a head. Michael was showing Rachel how to shoot properly. In helping her to assume the correct pose, he stood behind her, nestled very close. By now he had a fresh hardon for his sexy widowed sister. There was nothing he could do about it. As Rachel sensed it pressing hot and hard against her butt, she began to experience a taboo excitement of her own. A brief moment of embarrassment passed between the pair. Then a flustered Rachel said goodnight to her brother and headed to her room. There she lay down on her bed, breathing heavily, battling confusion and guilt. She had never felt so aroused in her life. All of a sudden she lost control, parted her legs, and began to masturbate. Near the end of Rachel's long and erotic finger-fucking of her hot pussy, Michael came in to check on her. Just in time she covered up before he sat down next to her on the bed. The two siblings then began to talk. However, the moment that they hugged, they succumbed to the force of their passion. In an instant they were french-kissing - their hands eagerly exploring each other's bodies. Soon Rachel had stripped down to just her bra, stockings, garters and heels. For a long time Michael played with her pussy, making his sister gasp in ecstasy as he worked his fingers inside of her. Then came the taboo fucking. Knelt between his sister's lithe legs, Michael fucked away, thrilling her - filling her with his cock again and again. This intense action ended with him cumming all over her pussy and stomach. Afterwards, there was no guilt between the siblings. Theirs had been the ultimate bonding: a unique fusion of love and lust. Rachel's grief at the loss of her husband had eased. Thanks to her little brother she would not suffer as a lonely widow. His would take care of her. Especially in bed.
screenshot

I Miss You Sam.mp4
Added: Oct 09, 2015 6:10 am
I just fucked my daughter HD
screenshot
screenshot
I just ed my daughter HD.mp4
Runaway HD

screenshot
runaway.mp4
Size: 1510080767 bytes (1.41 GiB), duration: 00:26:09, avg.bitrate: 7700 kb/s

Added: 07/11/15

I just wanted her to be happy. She was so lonely after we moved. A new town, no friends, and no boyfriend... And after I heard her that day outside on the phone, I knew I had to try and make her stay... I didn't mean for things to turn out the way they did... I can't believe I let myself think it could work. I just loved my little sister more than anything and I began to think she loved me the same way... Now I realize I never knew what she really wanted. I just wish we could go back to the way it was.... ***Starring Lily Rader***
screenshot

Runaway HD.mp4
Added: Oct 08, 2015 1:12 pm
Teaching Son To Worship Feet HD

screenshot
screenshot

What do you keep looking at, sweetie? The TV is over there.. we can change the channel if you're bored. Hm, I know.. you're looking at m0mmys shoes, aren't you? Don't be embarrassed, you're getting older now and I've been waiting for this day to come. Now I finally get to teach my s0n where his place will be as a man... at a Womans feet. Let me teach you how to worship my feet and we can practice now, so by the time you finally get a girlfriend you'll know what to do! Come on honey, I know you've been wanting to do this, and I always knew if I had a s0n I'd raise him to be a good submissive boy! Now just pay attention and follow all of my instructions.
screenshot
screenshot

Teaching Son To Worship Feet HD.mp4
Sexy Sisters of Sorrow
screenshot

Eiko has an unsatisfying marriage, and finds satisfaction in the arms of the younger Mitsuo. After a passionate spell between them, Eiko feels she can't keep living this way and breaks up with him.

Two years later, Eiko’s younger sister, Yuiko is happily engaged to marry, and introduces her fiance to Eiko. The fiance is no other than Mitsuo. Mistuo and Eiko pretend to meet each other for the first time. Will they be able to keep living this lie? This romantic drama was shot beautifully by one of Japan's leading cinematographers, Shoji Shimizu.

Directed by Akira Fukuhara

Starring, Kyoko Hayami, Komari Awashima, Satomi Shinozaki, Naoyuki Chiba

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
Sexy Sisters Of Sorrow.mp4