Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Dec 27, 2019 2:34 pm
REMINISCENCE - Casey Calvert HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Cunnilingus, Anilingus
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

casey.calvert.reminiscence.mp4
One Lucky Butler - Chanel Preston HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Cheating, Wife, Massage, Bathroom, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Ass, Titty Fuck

Chanel Preston's new butler, Chad White, is in for a treat on his first day of work. Chanel puts her goods on display at every opportunity, but Chad remains professional. When Chanel summons him to the bathroom for a towel, he can't believe his eyes when he discovers she's already naked and in the tub! Finally giving in to temptation, Chad lingers outside the bathroom, watching Chanel rub her tits and pussy, until she sees him. But rather than scolding Chad for his peeping eyes, she wants to treat her new butler to a blowjob and a good fuck!

chanel.preston.one.lucky.butler.mp4
Daughter's Online Debut - Dana DeArmond, Alina Lopez HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Big Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Female Domination, Caught Masturbating, Stockings, Hairy, Anilingus

Dana DeArmond is in her bedroom. From downstairs, her husband calls 'Bye honey!' and leaves. Bye darling!, she calls back sweetly, closing her bedroom door. 'FINALLY...I thought he'd never leave,' Dana says to herself excitedly, hopping up onto her bed and opening her laptop. 'First thing's first: incognito mode,' she says to herself, pressing a couple of keys. She presses a few more keys and logs on to Girlsway.com. She scrolls, licking her lips as she browses. She sees something that catches her eye. 'Ooh, a new model debut? Who's this?' she asks herself and clicks something.

She looks for a moment, and something on the screen seems to shock her, her eyes widening. 'It can't be...' she says quietly to herself in disbelief, staring at a profile photo of Alina Lopez. Dana looks completely floored by what she's seeing. 'My 18 year-old STEPDAUGHTER! I thought we raised her better than THIS!' Dana gasps to herself. She shakes her head and closes her laptop halfway when something stops her. She looks at the laptop for a moment, intrigued. She slowly reopens the laptop fully. Hesitantly, she begins to watch the video, and before long, she can't resist masturbating, rubbing her pussy until she cums. Dana goes on the website's forum, where her daughter is doing a Q&A. Dana logs in anonymously and begins to take part. Unbeknownst to her, Alina is actually home. When Dana's answers make Alina suspicious, she puts two and two together and calls her mom into her room to confront her.

Hi honey, she didn't know anyone was home..., Dana says, walking into Alina's room. 'What the hell Mom?! Way to make it obvious that it's you!' Alina says angrily. What is Alina talking about?, Dana asks, feigning innocence. Oh, don't give her that, she knows Dana is the one answering those questions, Alina says. Caught, Dana admits that yes, it was her. But she's not mad. In fact, she thought Alina was AMAZING. 'But... what are you even DOING on a lesbian site anyway?!' Alina asks. Does she...like...girls, or something?!, Alina asks. Well, kind of..., Dana says. What does 'kind of' mean, and what about...her father?, Alina asks. She married Alina's father a few years ago because she LOVES him, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't have other...desires, Dana says quietly. Alina guesses she can understand that, Alina says after a moment.

But...she really thought she was good?, Alina asks nervously. 'Oh you were INCREDIBLE honey,' Dana says, smiling supportively. Some of those things she did...wow, Dana adds, licking her lips. Really?, Alina asks. Oh yeah, she's not sure where Alina learned all that stuff, but she's SO proud of her, Dana says adoringly. But if..if Alina EVER wants to practice for her future scenes...she'd be happy to help, Dana says seductively as she leans in and kisses Alina. They begin to makeout as Alina squeezes Dana's supple breasts, slipping her shirt off and tonguing her stepmom's perfect nipples.

It's safe to say that neither one of them will ever forget Alina's online debut...

Brunette, Big Tits, Member Fantasy, Rim Job, Fingering, Teen, MILF & Mature, Pussy Licking, Step Mom, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Step Daughter

daughters.online.debut.mp4

Sydney Hail in "Wife Earns My Commission" 1080p MP4 HD

MILF, Small Tits, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

My wife is much smarter than she gets credit for! She came up with a plan to get us a free trip to Hawaii. Sydney decides to seduce my boss and get him to give me the commission I deserve. I watch as she eyes him up and down, inching herself closer and closer to him on the couch. "Maybe we can work something out here.." My wife undresses infront of both me and my boss, and teases him with her perfectly toned body! I couldn't believe I was watching my wife fuck my boss right in front of me, it was like a dream come true seeing her take his big cock! Sydney looks so sexy as she cums from his pounding, I haven't heard her moan like that in ages! My boss finally cums inside my wife's pussy, and I was in a trance watching it all drip out of her.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: MILF CREAMPIE VOYEUR CAMS SWINGERS BOY-GIRL
Keywords: sydney hail touch my wife manipulation blowjob voyeur cam boy girl cuckold watching cuckold voyeur cum in pussy doggystyle missionary sharing wife slutty wife raw sex unfaithful

Wife Earns My Commission 1080p HD.mp4

Alexa Raye - Hypnotherapy HD

Teen, Small Tits, Latina, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Passed Out, Stockings, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Alexa wants to quit smoking and thinks a little hypotherapy might help. She's a little nervous at first but the doctor puts her at ease right away as she looks into light. "You trust me completely" he says. "I trust you completely" she repeats. He explains to her how he's the only person in the world who can help her. "You want my help. You need my help. You're desperate for his help" She gets teary eyed as she realizes how she'll do anything for him. "I want you to dress sexier for me tomorrow" he commands, "when you wake you'll forget all of this but remember it subconsciously"

----

[ASMR - Headphones recommended] Session 2: Alexa is dressed sluttier for her doctor as he puts he into a trance. She wants to give him a lap dance and when she does it'll feel better than the best sex. As she grinds on her master she whispers in his ear how much she loves serving him, how much she loves being his slave. She begs to cum, but he doesn't permit it.

Session 3: She's dressed like a little stripper for him as he puts her into a trance. She'll become his office fucktoy. She'll take his calls, book his appointments and most importantly pleasure him whenever he wants. He lays back on his sofa as she sensually pleasures him with her mouth, her tongue ring clicking as she whispers her devotion to him. Promising to make him cum so hard. She licks and sucks and begs until he finally blows his load deep in her mouth. She swallows it all like a good little office fucktoy.

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, LAP DANCE, CUM IN MOUTH, POV, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: alexa raye, mind control, begging, stripper, binaural, asmr, slut training, coed, whisper, submissive dirty talk, tongue ring

Alexa Raye hypnotherapy.mp4
Gia Derza - Open to Anything - Gia's First DP HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Threesome, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Anilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
If there's one word to describe Gia, it's passion. She doesn't waste her time on mediocre experiences - she gets it right. When her friend tells her about an experience she has had with a guy she is housesitting for, Gia is all ears. Unlike her friend, Gia is open to everything and certainly doesn't waste her time with gentle experiences. She is hot, sexy and ready for the ride of her life - but there may be a little more to handle than first expected.

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, incest, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Includes: Indoor, Bedroom, MMF, Anal Fingering, Male Rimming Female, Blowjob, Handjob, Anal, Double Penetration, Anal Doggy, Anal Cowgirl, Missionary, Cowgirl, and Multiple Cumshots + Facial
screenshot
19.03.02.gia.derza.mp4
Added: Dec 27, 2019 1:40 pm
Fucking My Stepdad on His Birthday - Gianna Dior HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Cuckold, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Cum on Tits, Caught In The Act
screenshot
screenshot

Gianna wants to celebrate her stepdad's birthday but as she didn't buy him anything, she prepared a very special gift, so when Dad is opening his wife's gift at the kitchen, Gianna gets behind her mom and starts seducing him, rubbing her perky tits, and showing him her round ass, after when mom goes to prepare lunch Gianna sneaks behind the counter to give him a bj, he gets shocked mom is right there but Gianna doesn't care and she takes him to her room, "this is my birthday present" she said then Gianna gets fucked all over her bed, until Dad releases his load on her pretty face.
screenshot
19.02.26.gianna.dior.mp4
Psycho Anal Step-Mommy Cherie DeVille Is Put in Her Place - Cherie DeVille, Carolina Sweets HD

Mother, Aunt, Niece, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Male Domination, Female Domination, Blackmail, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Netorare, Stockings, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Squirt, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Helpless, POV, Interview, Stockings, Caught Masturbating, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Carolina Sweets is a hot little teen that wants to be good, but her horny pussy gets her in trouble every time. After she gets herself expelled for sleeping with her college Dean, she's shipped off to her uptight Aunt's house for a long summer of bible study and knee-length skirts. Her Aunt, Cherie DeVille, is a real shrew, despite her incredible MILF body, and she loves punishing Carolina for everything, including touching her cunt. When Cherie catches her daydreaming with her fingers in her pussy, Carolina gets a dirty over-the-knee spanking and a humiliating lecture about being a whore. Lucky for Carolina, her hot cousin Seth Gamble is also home for the summer, and he brings out the hypocrite in Cherie, who has a slutty suburban sex drive to match her uptight religious streak. Seth isn't home for more than 30 minutes before Cherie is on her knees, begging to be punished and presenting him with all the sex toys she purchased for him. Seth knows how to keep the upper hand in this house, and ties Cherie in a tight rope harness, putting a cold metal hook in her perfect ass and teasing her until she can barely keep her composure. Cropped, flogged, and degraded Cherie continues to struggle to get that hard cock in her mouth and pussy, throwing herself against Seth, hoping to cum just one time on her step-son's dick. Seth is Carolina's favorite kind of trouble, and she is soon tempting him to pull her plaid skirt up around her waist and get his cock wet. Thrown around her bedroom and throat fucked, Carolina cums many times on her cousin's cock before Cherie catches them fucking around. Carolina is shocked to see Seth throw Cherie on her knees, and even more pleasantly surprised when he takes her hips and places her hungry cunt on her Aunt's lips. Getting the hang of how this twisted household works, Carolina is inducted into a summer of electro play, rope suspensions, orgasms denial, nipple clamps, corporal, and anal sex. That's one lucky, naughty girl!

Ass Hook, Ball Gag, Crop, Family Roleplay, MILF, Nipple Clamps, Oral Sex, Pussy Eating, harness, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Straight, Threesome
screenshot
cherie.deville.and.carolina.sweets.mp4
Fuck Me Daddy - Lanie Love HD

Daughter, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Ebony, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Pussy

Hey Daddy! Where's Mom? What? You don't like when I call you Daddy like that? Why? Does it make you nervous? I know you always watch me, always look at my ass. You're only my dad, and Mom's a bitch anyway. I'm a hotter, younger version of her so I know I'm your type. She won't be home for a while, why don't you give in Daddy? Look at this ass, these tits, you want me, I know it. Fuck me daddy

Taboo Daddys Girl Daddy Roleplay Ebony Virtual Sex

lanie love fuck me daddy.mp4

Kendra Has An Amazing Weekend - Kendra Spade HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Stockings, POV, Cheating, Cuckold, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Squirt, Gloves, Hairy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow

Kendra is glad to be home after such a long drive home from Vegas. But, as she unpacks, the amazing memories her boyfriend gave her with stud Steve, still has her pussy shivering and dripping wet from her fantasies turning into reality of fucking another man.

19.03.02.kendra.spade.mp4
Kerri King - Valentine's Day with Your Sister HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Latex, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Domination

As per usual, your sister is your top fantasy.
I’m flawless, persistent, and utterly cruel with my constant teasing.
Today you will dump your GF, keep the plans for her but with me, and several add-ons to appease me.
Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, incest, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Kerri King strips and teases in a transparent bodysuit and red lingerie.
Valentines Day with Your Sister.mp4
Brooke Beretta - Titty Fucking Talent HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Latina, Italian, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Stockings
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
As Brooke Beretta rests on the couch, her pervy step son decides to cop a feel on her big, beautiful tits. Her eyes open in suprise, but she is not upset. She decides that she should teach her little guy how to please a woman since he is going to be dating soon after all. He slides his cock between her titties and fucks them! Later, Brookes boy tells her that he secretly boned his girlfriend. But as he describes the action, she is disappointed by what she hears. She wants to show him how real women fuck, so she takes him upstairs and spreads her legs for him to hammer her tight twat.He fucks her in doggystyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary. Then she wraps her gorgeous tits around his shaft again and makes him cum all over her chest. Now he knows what a real titty fuck is like!
screenshot
brooke.beretta.titty.fucking.talent.mp4
Added: Dec 27, 2019 10:38 am
My Brother Caught A Cold - Buxom Sister helps her sick Bro with a BlowJob & Sex! - Amedee Vause HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Cum on Hands, Swallow

My brother caught a cold this week. He was in bed when I left home for the office this morning and I found him still in bed when I returned. He was felling sick and there was nobody to help him beside me, so I did what I could. I brought him hot tea and offered to read him a story, while he rested his head on my lap. I choose Harry Potter, because it's a easy, fun lecture and doesn't imply much attention, it just sort of drags you in. I was dressed in a very short dress, black stockings and a low cleavage. While I was reading to him, he got horny and started to touch himself. I this when he was already hard and thought it won't hurt to help him a bit, but things kinda... escalated form that point onward! I pulled my tits out of that tight dress, right in his face as he asked if it's okay to continue his business and I encouraged him! I actually believe that jerking off and cumming is excellent for health and I want my brother healthy again! I gave him a hand, literally, while still suffocating him with my huge boobs. I'm sure he adored that! I even gave him a blowjob! I don't even know what got into me at the moment but we both fully enjoyed it, it wasn't weird at all, even if we're brother and sister. I loved the felling of his hard cock in my mouth, DeepThroating it and feeling it slide down my throat, easily, naturally... We got hornier and hornier, felling a pair of lips and a skilled tongue like mine down there satisfied him, but did not quench his thirst for sex! I was sucking it, thinking how wrong it is, in fact, to suck your brother's cock and this thought was making me so fucking wet! I was thinking about sex, but was kinda too shy to ask... I'm submissive and I do like to be handled and told what to do! We both got so excited there was no way not to have sex at this point. He asked first Smile and I was very happy to hear, rather grew impatient, you know? He penetrated my pussy, from behind, we were spooning and it was so great and wrong to feel that hard cock inside me! The taboo element in this was crucial, I just love to defy the rules, any rules! My tits were bouncing, while he was fucking me, my nipples hardened and I came, thrice! I wanted us to continue, it was so damn hot but after giving me three orgasms he just couldn't hold it anymore so I jerked off his cock until he squished all the cum on my boobs and gave me a pearl necklace!

Keywords: amedee-vause, amedeevause, taboo, brother, sister, roleplay, smothering, tit-smothering, cleavage, handjob, blowjob, deepthroat, hardcore-deepthroat, pov-blowjob, sick-care, close-up, closeup-blowjob, boy-girl, fucking, spooning, orgasm, female-orgasm, missionary, big-tits, big-boobs, boobs, pussy, clit, cum-on-tits, slow-motion-cumshot, 60fps, hard-nipples.

Category: FUCKING
Related Categories: BOY-GIRL DEEP THROAT BLOW JOBS HANDJOBS TABOO
Keywords: taboo sister brother tit smothering handjob blowjob deepthroat hardcore deepthroat big tits big naturals fucking spooning female orgasm cum on tits amedee vause

amedee-vause-my-brother-caught-a-cold.mp4
Mommy Needs Your Cum - Hot Mommy Needs Son's Cum to make her Tits Bigger! - Amedee Vause HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits

I want Bigger Boobs! I know, I know... everybody tells me mine are quite big, but just look at all my girlfriends! They have HUGE Boobs! I simply need, them to grow bigger! I am not willing to undergo surgery, I want my Tits to be Natural. I asked my doctor about it and he immediately came with an old folk solution! He said I should rub fresh Semen on my Boobies and they will grow Bigger in no time! He even offered his own special Semen right there on the spot, fresh out of his cock! I tried it but it doesn't seem to work so well... and I think I know why! I surely need the Semen of someone closer to me, a relative of sorts, so we can match genetically! My Son! He will definitely help his Mommy in need! Oh, sure, he will be reluctant at first, that's normal, but I have my ways of seducing a man and I certainly know how to make a man Cum! If he's too shy to Rub One Off in front of his own Mommy, I'll give him a helping hand... rub it a little, maybe suck it, some DeepThroat might be required but he will be persuaded, I'm sure! And if all else fails, I'll ask him to put it into my pussy and fuck me... God knows I haven't had a good fuck in a while, I need it! I'll make him Cum on my Titties even if I have to Titty-Fuck him all the way to the end! Yes... a good TitJob might do the trick! Oh, here he is right now! "Son! Can you come over here for a minute?"

Keywords: taboo, mommy, mom, milf, mommys-boy, son, tit-enlargement, semen-treatment, help-mommy, cum-on-mommy, big-tits, big-natural-tits, big-boobs, boobs, tit-play, handjob, blowjob, deepthroat, hardcore-deepthroat, sensual-blowjob, titjob, titty-fuck, bouncing-tits, fucking, doggystyle, POV, missionary, orgasm, female-orgasm, hands-free-cumshot, titjob-cumshot, cum-between-tits, cum-on-tits, cum-treatment, roleplay.

Category: DEEP THROAT
Related Categories: TITJOBS TABOO BLOW JOBS FUCKING MOMMAS BOY
Keywords: taboo mommy momma's boy cum treatment handjob blowjob deepthroat fucking titjob titty-fuck big tits big naturals hands free cumshot titjob cumshot doggystyle

amedee-vause-mommy-needs-your-cum.mp4
Cute 18 Year Old Sister 5 Hidden Cam Videos in 1080p

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Real, Bathroom, Spying, Hairy

18 Year Old Sister Hidden Cam TOILET and Shower REAL HD

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

18 Year Old Sister Hidden Cam TOILET and Shower REAL 1080p.mp4

PERFECT 18yo Sister CAUGHT NAKED in Bathroom HD

PERFECT 18yo Sister CAUGHT NAKED in Bathroom 1080p HD.mp4

18 Year Old Sister Bathroom Spy Cam HD

18 Year Old Sister Bathroom Spy Cam 1080p.mp4

Happy 18th Bday Sis Spycam HD

Happy 18th Bday Sis Spycam HD.mp4

Perfect Body High School Grad Undressing After Pool HD

Perfect Body High School Grad Undressing after Pool 1080p.mp4

MILF Seduces Son - Erin Electra 1080p HD

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Ass, Female Domination
MILF Seduces Son Erin Electra 1080p HD.mp4
Mom Lets Teen Voyeur Son Fuck Her Pussy - Erin Electra 1080p HD

Mother, MILF, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow
Mom lets teen voyeur son fuck her pussy Erin Electra 1080p HD.mp4
StepMothers Satin Lust

Mother, MILF, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Titty Fuck

StepMothers Satin Lust.mov
Photos From My MOMs Phone HD

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Real, Proven Real Incest, Cheating, Wife, POV, Latina, Stockings
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Photos from my MOMs Phone HD.mp4
Added: Dec 27, 2019 8:04 am
Ashley Lane - Slutty Stuck-up Step-Daughter programmed for and Attitude Adjustment HD 1080p

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Rolepay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Caught In The Act, Passed Out, Helpless, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow

Tommy is at his limit with his step-daughter Ashley. Whenever her mom isn't around she runs wild. Staying out late, sneaking college guys into the house, dressing like a...well, Tommy tries not to think the word. Finally he's had enough, and a special project he's been working on for his company is exactly how to make an adjustment. Ashley soon learns the power of the work "please"

Related Categories: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN SLUT TRAINING MENTAL DOMINATION MESMERIZE MAGIC CONTROL
Keywords: older men / younger women

Slutty Stuck-up Step-Daughter programmed for and Attitude Adjustment HD.mp4

Sophia Lux - Something New For Me HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Interracial, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot

Sofia met a guy at the club one night and has been texting with him ever since. She’s a little intimated by him as she’s never been with a black guy before. After showing her friend some pictures he’s been sending her, and seeing her overwhelmed reaction, she decides to go for it.
She gives him handjob, blowjob with deepthroat, and ball sucking. Then they fuck in missionary, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, doggystyle, until he cums in her mouth.
screenshot
19.03.01.sophia.lux.mp4
Addiction - My Son's Cum-Sock (One of Her Best Scenes!!) HD

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Italian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Spying, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Hands, Swallow

Custom -First off, You're a single mom with an only son.

Your son is away for the day (at school) and you are at home doing the laundry. You go into his room with your laundry basket to gather his dirty clothes. Eventually after gathering all of his laundry around his room, under his bed, you find one of 'your' sexy black socks. You inspect it a little looking a bit puzzled and give it a quick sniff, but you soon realize that it's all hard and crusty from his cum. Apparently he has jerked off and cum many times with your sock! You are very surprised, but also conflicted/confused. You don't know whether to take the sock away or just leave it alone... So at first you just decide to leave it under his bed. Throughout that same day you keep thinking about the cum covered sock, and as you pass by his empty room you eventually decide to take it back from under his bed and put it in the washing machine with the rest of the laundry. But later in the day when the laundry is all done and you're putting his clothes away in his room, just as you're about to leave the room you slowly stop at the door 'thinking for a few seconds' then hesitantly you decide to put your (now cleaned) black sock back under his bed, almost like you're encouraging him to jerk off with it some more (which is a very hot and dirty gesture for a Mom to do for her son). =)

Later that night when everyone has gone to sleep, on your way back from the (bathroom/kitchen, or whatever works) as you walk by your son's room you hear him talking or saying something, so you decide to quietly crack his bedroom door a little and take a peek into his room. You see him jerking off with your sock that you cleaned for him earlier, you watch him the whole time but he doesn't notice you there at all. You start to touch your pussy over your panties a little while you watch. After he cums using your sock, you just give a happy/proud smile, quietly close the door and then go to bed.

The next day after you son has gone to school again, still wearing your morning bath robe, you know it's wrong but you can't stop thinking about your son's cum-sock. So eventually go into his room and walk towards his bed. You hesitate several times as you have the urge to reach under his bed to grab the sock, but you keep turning back knowing it's wrong.. Having not touched the sock, you are about to leave his room and you stop at the door for a few seconds, knowing that your sock covered in your son's cum is just setting there under his bed...taunting and teasing you. You then turn around, go to his bed slowly and hesitantly reaching under the bed and grab the cum covered sock.. Once you have the sock in your hand you notice that he has cum on it several times since last night.. You especially notice a very fresh, thick visible load of cum that he apparently left on the sock just this morning before he left for school. The cum hasn't even had time to soak into the fabric of the sock yet. (Fake, visible cum is fine to use for this part)

As you look at it, you decide to take a close, long sniff of the cum and take in the smell and aroma of your son's hot sticky load as the look on your face shows how much you truly enjoy it. You can't help yourself and you decide to take the tip of your tongue and lightly swirl it in the cum for a little taste. You pull it away from your face for a few seconds (you still seem to be conflicted, knowing how wrong it is) but after a few seconds, with your free hand you reach down and slide your hand into your panties and start playing with your pussy while holding your sock covered in your son's cum in your other hand.. Moaning his name
"oh Carson, you came so much for me.. such a big, thick load.." while you're still playing with yourself, you start to lick the cum some more and start to rub the cum soaked sock all over your face, covering your face in your son's fresh cum..

Then you lay down on your son's bed and continue licking and rubbing the sock on your face, you then open your robe completely and take off your panties. And start rubbing the sock all over your body, working it towards your pussy and asshole. As you're rubbing your pussy with the cum-sock, you start to have the best, strongest orgasm of your life.. Because your son's cum is all over you now, as well as your pussy!

...And as you finish your super strong orgasm on the sock which is now soaked from your wet pussy, you're still in a daze from cumming so hard.. You start to fall into a deep sleep, into a sort of cum-coma.

(The rest hereon is POV from the son's point of view)
Shortly after, your son opens his bedroom door (you're sill deep asleep on his bed covered in his cum, not knowing he was back home from school) and he sees you laying there on his bed covered in cum, legs spread, with your sock still in your hand and your robe is wide open exposing your full, naked body. Standing at the door he just says '...Mom?'

He realizes that you're in a very deep sleep and decides to pull out his cock and start jerking off to you as he approaches the bed. He rubs his cock all over your lips and face while jerking and then he decides to make YOU his very own cum-rag! He then blows a huge sticky load all over your sleeping face..
As you lay there still asleep, he squeezes and smears the rest of the cum from the tip of his cock onto your lips and in a sigh of relief whispers 'Thank you mom..I love you..'

And he leaves the room, leaving you there in his bed covered in his cum.

The End.

Contains: Realism, Incest, Surprised Horny Mother, Incest Encouragement, Son uses Mom's sock to cum on/in.. which she finds, Curious Mother, Bath Robe, Voyeurism, Cum-Play, Female Masturbation with cum-covered sock, Cum-Coma/Sleep, Sleeping Facial

Addiction_My-Sons-Cum-Sock.mp4
Kailey Ketchum - Seduced by Mommy for Daddy to Watch HD

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Female Domination, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, In Front Of Husband, POV, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Ass

Kailey's mom calls her in her room. Kailey, who isn't the biggest fan of her mom, tells her she thinks that daddy can do better than her. When Emma threatens to convince Daddy to discontinue Kailey's allowance, Kailey becomes much more compliant so that Daddy will continue to take care of her. Emma's terms: sex. Emma seduces Kailey and shows her exactly what Daddy sees in her. When Kailey realizes what it is Daddy loves about mommy, she gets really into the pleasure of what's happening. The twist: Hidden cameras have been installed in Mommy and Daddy's bedroom, and Daddy has been watching the whole time! Kailey doesn't mind though. After all, she loves her Daddy

kailey-ketchum-seduced-by-mommy-for-daddy-to-watch.mp4
Kailey Ketchum - Seducing Brother with Mommy HD

Mother, Daughter, Sister, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cunnilingus, Anal, Double Penetration

My brother is a huge perv and loves seeing me and Mommy in our pretty dresses. Don't think we haven't noticed. We say the way my big brother looks at us. Despite his perviness though, my big brother is the best, and Mommy and I just want to make him happy! We put on the pretty dresses we know he loves to see us in, but they won't stay on for long. Mommy and I play with each other, kiss each other, play with each other's boobies, and even fuck each other with our toys! Who knew I would have so much in common with my Mom! We stuff our panties inside each other and fuck ourselves with them inside to get them nice and wet. We want my brother to be able to taste us. After we make each other cum, we take out our dirty panties and give them to my brother as a present. He really is such a good brother, and even though I love my beautiful Mom, I want it to be him next time

kailey-ketchum-seducing-brother-with-mommy.mp4
Stamina Training - Bodacious Mommy teaches her Son how to avoid Cumming too soon! - Amedee Vause HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Cum on Hands, Stockings, Titty Fuck, Swallow

Mommy is mad at you for not practicing your "stamina"... and by stamina she doesn't mean endurance running, no, you actually know very well what she is talking about! It's your sex endurance! She was adamant about it: you have to learn how to delay ejaculation otherwise no girl will even consider you for a long time partner! But you've been slacking off and now she insists on you starting practice immediately! She'll help, of course, she'll give you a "hand" at first, and if you do well enough she'll give you the advanced training! Fucking her open mouth, shoving your cock down her throat and, let's not forget, Mommy's Pussy needs work too! You'd better not cum to soon, Mommy really hates being let down like that... And now it's time to show what you can do! Mommy's waiting!

Keywords: taboo, amedee-vause, amedeevause, mommy, mom, milf, momma's-boy, stamina, endurance, handjob, bolowjob, deepthroat, mouth-fucking, throat-fucking, fucking, big-tits, big-natural-tits, big-boobs, boobs, titjob, titty-fucking, orgasm, female-orgasm, cum-on-tits, handjob-cumshot, cum-on-clothes, roleplay, strict-mom.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MOMMAS BOY FUCKING BLOW JOBS TITJOBS DEEP THROAT
Keywords: taboo mommy milf handjob blowjob amedee vause deepthroat throat fucking mouth fucking titjob fucking female orgasm big tits big naturals cum on tits

amedee-vause-stamina-training.mp4
Girlfriend For A Day - Your Buxom Cousin is Your Temp Girlfriend on Valentine's Day! - Amedee Vause HD

Cousin, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Amateur, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits, Cheating, Swallow

My cousin is a very secluded person, he doesn't go out, has almost no friends, and, just between us, I strongly believe he's still a virgin... but I could be wrong! That's why I accepted my Mom's proposal to hang out with him on Valentine's Day, I got curious about the guy and wanted to find out for myself what's so odd about him. Well, he's a good looking guy, but the problem is his virgin attitude, girls can smell that from a mile away, not hard to guess why he doesn't have a girlfriend! He was really embarrassed and outraged that I did this, because "it's lame to spend Valentine's day with your own cousin", he said. The guy was really feeling it, he felt like I came to babysit him and it was obvious that I made things a little uneasy for him. That's why I decided to comfort him, because I felt empathy for him and his situation. I put on some music, to ease up the atmosphere and invited him to play with my boobs. I have such big boobs that even he was silently eye-balling them, so I offered him the real occasion to touch them and play with them a bit. Obviously he got a boner and I thought I can make things go a little further. I stimulated him with my hand, awed about his size and then got right on my knees and sucked it! As I was expecting, I surprised him with my ability to DeepThroat even the biggest cock, showing him he's attractive, handsome, lovable. I don't want him to be discouraged and disappointed because he doesn't have a girlfriend, I thought I can be his GF, just for today. So I gave him the loveliest BlowJob I could, and continued with a TitJob until I made him cum between my Big Boobs. He never had a Titty-Fuck before, poor guy! He came a lot, in the end the pearly drops of cum were dripping off my tits...

Keywords: amedee-vause, amedeevause, valentine's-day, v-day, taboo, cousin, set-up-date, cousin-date, big-tits, big-natural-tits, big-boobs, boobs, tit-play, tit-fetish, cleavage, handjob, blowjob, deepthroat, hardcore-deepthroat, titjob, titty-fuck, cum-between-tits, hands-free-cumshot, titjob-cumshot, tank-top, pushup-bra, POV, cum-on-tits, big-cumshot.

Category: BLOW JOBS
Related Categories: HANDJOBS TITJOBS TABOO TITTY FUCK DEEP THROAT
Keywords: valentines day 2019 v-day taboo cousin handjob blowjob deepthroat hardcore deepthroat titjob titty fuck big tits amedee vause big natural tits hands free cumshot titjob cumshot

amedee-vause-girlfriend-for-a-day-v-day-special.mp4
Night Terror - Sinister Sister Transforms into Goth Demon-Girl to Mind-Fuck her Brother! - Amedee Vause HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deeptghroat, Cum on Tits, Cum on Hands

My brother never felt so Mind Fucked in his entire life! He is attracted to me, I know this for sure and I decided to play a little prank on him... a special Halloween prank!. We decided to rest after a party we attended and, while he was sleeping, I transformed myself into a goth girl, planning to claim that I'm possessed by a demon! I woke him up by touching his cock, so inappropriately for a Sister, and I pretended I'm a demon that just happens to look like his sister, when he woke up! I told him I'm not entirely human and all kinds of horror bullshit he just believed without questioning! I'm good at pretending and fooling people!... Gosh, it was so funny, I was having a hard time trying not to laugh. I told him that I look like his sister because that's the demonic deal! The demon takes human form and chooses a shape, a person that his victim would be attracted to! And we all know that he's super horny for me, so... I look like the person he considers the most beautiful. He was a little bit scared but calmed down instantly when I touched his penis with my mouth, lips and tongue, it was like a magical touch that made him silent. I sucked it and DeepThroated it while he was asking my opinion if his sister would actually do that with him, not realizing that his fantasy is actually happening in front of his eyes! I asked him to fuck my tight horny pussy and he fucked it so hard that I came twice! He has a massive cock and I always desired to feel it inside me, but thought it's so wrong, he's my brother for fucks sake! Now I found a loophole I can exploit and I can play with his mind too, what a fucking great deal! He was moaning so loud I realized he's on the edge and is about to cum. I jacked him off over my Big Boobies until he sploshed all the cum on my chest and Black Blouse. After that, I finally told him that I fooled and Mind Fucked him and that I'm AM his sister. Boom!

Keywords: amedee-vause, amedeevause, taboo, brother, sister, demon, mind-fuck, mind-games, Halloween, Halloween-trick, transformation, goth, goth-girl, big-tits, big-natural-tits, big-boobs, boobs, handjob, blowjob, sensual-blowjob, deepthroat, hardcore-deepthroat, repeated-deepthroat, close-up, fishnet-stockings, panties, fetish, brunette, fucking, orgasm, female-orgasm, cum-on-tits, cum-on-clothes, roleplay.

Category: DEEP THROAT
Related Categories: BOY-GIRL HANDJOBS BLOW JOBS MIND FUCK TABOO
Keywords: taboo sister transformation mind fuck blowjob deepthroat handjob halloween 2018 big tits big naturals fucking female orgasm cum on tits cum on clothes amedee vause

amedee-vause-night-terror.mp4
Added: Dec 26, 2019 10:28 pm
The New Treatment Plan - Alex Coal HD

Sister, Teen, Big Ass, Small Tits, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cheating, Impregnation

A brother takes care of his sister who is suffering from a strange illness....

***Starring Alex Coal & a REAL creampie & cumshot from her brother***

Related Categories: CREAMPIE SISTERS ALL NATURAL POV SEX BRUNETTE
Keywords: alex coal alex adams family therapy pov brother sister secret medicine love cumshot blowjob

the-new-treatment-plan.mp4
Rachel Steele - Security Milking HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Massage, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Hands
screenshot
screenshot

Rachel Steele, successful model and erotic film star, finds herself board with the typical social scenes. The busty red headed MILF decides to have a little fun at her private home with unsuspecting men. Watch as the security serviceman becomes her latest entertainment!

Category: MILF
Related Categories: COUGAR, REDHEADS, HANDJOBS
Keywords: cougar
screenshot
Security Milking.mp4
Sophia Lux - Sister Gets Sluttier With Every Roll Of The Dice HD 1080p

Sister, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, Male Domination, Passed Out, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Cum on Pussy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Rion is really trying to get some of the girls he knows to start getting a little more exciting, It would be great to have a girlfriend that was into getting a wild, and he's heard girls just need an excuse to let go. He thought getting some "novelty dice" would be a good idea. He even paid A LOT extra for a set that "Guarantees to get girls to play"

Then his sister Sophia comes in right when they arrived and he is just looking at them for the first time. She totally makes fun of him, and tells him he's a loser. Rion wants to just get her to see how they are good idea and rolls the dice, and the dice work "as guaranteed"

Sophia completely changes every time the dice is rolled, like she is another person, or in a slutty trance, or maybe that is what she is really like?

Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD SLUT TRAINING MESMERIZE MAGIC CONTROL MENTAL DOMINATION
Keywords: 18 & 19 yrs old

Sister Gets Sluttier With Every Roll Of The Dice HD.mp4
Arabelle Raphael/Kinky JOI: Arabelle Raphael's Dirty Little Secret HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Domination

Drop dead gorgeous stepmom Arabelle Raphael has to have a sit down with her step son to talk about that awkward moment she walked in on him masturbating. What she takes issue with is not that he was touching himself but how. She felt she could offer some constructive criticism that could take his self pleasuring to the next level. While she admits it would be inappropriate for them to ever touch she willingly pulls out her huge tits and touches her wet pussy to inspire him. Arabelle tells him not to rush by wacking his puny cock with crazed abandon but instead to do it with slow sensual strokes. After she comes for him to watch she instructs him exactly how to eek out the most pleasure!
Arabelle Raphaels Dirty Little Secret HD.mp4

Mother's Black Magic Spell - Erotic Magic : Mandy Flores HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blackmail, Jerk Off Instruction

My general idea for the clip is a combination of two of your clips that I have seen, a magical ritual and mother/son taboo. Specifically, the plot I was thinking of is that, you are the mother, and you bring your son before you to inform him that you are in fact a Witch, as are all the women in the family. You have magical powers, as do all the women in the family. The men do not have magical powers and exist to only serve the women of the family, who derive their power by using their male relatives for sexual pleasure. You inform your son that he is now of the age where he must serve you and give you sexual pleasure to increase your power. If he resists you, you can compel him to do it with magic, but it is most powerful if he willingly submits to you. You bring him before you at your altar and after performing a ritual, compel him to masturbate for you and make an offering of his seed to you....Mandy Flores

Oh, wow. I just got the video. It is really amazing. Thank you so much! It was so much better than I even imagined it would be. I am in awe of you, and your skills. You are so exceptionally talented at this, and I am so grateful that you provide this service. And its so inspiring. Like, I really feel that this format you provide is such a good way to give people a creative outlet, and you're so artistically talented yourself that you just amplify so many times over.

INCLUDES: EROTIC MAGIC - MAGIC CONTROL - TABOO - MOMMAS BOY - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - **** MASTURBATION - FEMDOM POV - WITCH - SLAVERY - SLAVE TRAINING - SEX SLAVERY - OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN

Category: EROTIC MAGIC
Related Categories: MAGIC CONTROL TABOO MOMMAS BOY JOI JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Keywords: **** masturbation femdom pov witches slavery slave training sex slavery older woman younger man hd mandy flores

Mothers Black Magic Spell HD.mp4
Cory Chase in Sleep Walking Sister HD 2019

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Spying, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Passed Out, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Bathroom, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Tits
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Bathroom BJ

Cory's doctor prescribed her a new medication to help her get through the night. The medication has some weird side effects, but the doctor made it very clear that no one should ever wake her up on this medication unless she is hurting herself or hurting someone else! Cory's husband, Luke, decides to explain this situation to Cory's brother, JMac, who is spending the night at their house. "Whatever you do... DON'T wake her up!!" Luke tells JMac. JMac goes to take a shower, and he is checking himself out in the mirror when he feels something on his cock! He looks down and is surprised to see his sister, Cory, putting his hard cock in her mouth! She continues to give him a blowjob, and all JMac can think about is how he is not allowed to wake his sister up... so he lets her continue! She sucks his cock until he eventually cums in her mouth... "Thank you so much, hunny!" she says, as she gets up and walks away... She must have thought her brother was really her husband! Whoops...

Scene Two: Wrong Bedroom

Cory and her husband are napping in their bed one morning, when Cory gets up to use the bathroom... Her medication is still in effect as she sleepwalks towards the bathroom. After she is done, she walks towards her brother's bedroom and accidentally gets in to bed with him! She lies down next to him and immediately starts rubbing her hands over his boxer shorts. She slips her red g-string off of her body, and takes JMac's fingers and starts to rub her clit with them. "I want you inside of me," she whispers. She jumps up and starts to suck and jerk her brother's huge cock; then she shoves her pussy in his face, in the 69 position so she can get her pussy eaten while she sucks his cock... All the while, she probably thinks that this is her husband! It doesn't take long for her to hop on top of him and start to ride his big cock! She fucks her brother for quite some time, until he eventually cums deep inside of her pussy... Cory slowly jumps off the bed to go clean herself up... All while her husband is still napping in the next room!

Scene Three: Living Room Facial

Cory is napping on the living room couch, as her brother JMac comes home from work one afternoon. He sits down next to her, hoping to watch a little TV while she is napping... but unfortunately for him, she is in a daze and half awake! She starts to rub her hands on top of his pants... "oh no, here we go again!" he says. He wants to wake her up, but he is reminded of what her husband said to him... "Don't wake her up under any circumstances!" is what Luke said. "Are you just as horny as I am?" Cory asks her brother. He doesn't reply though... he just stares at her, in shock, and lets her do her thing! She pulls his work pants down to the ground, revealing his big, hard cock. She drops to her knees and starts to give him a blowjob. She gets herself all worked up from sucking his cock, that she decides she wants to fuck him as well... she stands up and he kisses her body, before she gets on top of his cock and slowly rides him. The brother-sister duo passionately kiss each other, while Cory continues to ride JMac's cock. "I wanna get on my knees and beg you for that cum!" she moans. She drops to her knees, just like she said, and patiently waits for her brothers cum. He explodes in her mouth and all over her face...

Related Categories: SLEEP FETISH FUCKING
Keywords: jmac luke longly mom fantasy fantasy mommy big dick big tits milf blowjob sleep walking blonde facial cum swallow cory chase
screenshot
Cory Chase in Sleepwalking Sister HD 1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 26, 2019 7:28 pm
ANA FOXXX - BLACK AND WHITE NOOKIE HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Ebony, Interracial, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Caught In The Act, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Hairy

When Evi Rei brings home her sexy professor, her step mom, Ana Foxxx is a little concerned that she is dating an older man. But when she finds out that on top of being older, he is also white, the black goddess is shocked! She expresses her concern to her chocolate step daughter, but the girl is too attracted to her stud of a professor. But when he finally shows up, Ana suddenly understands what makes him so special. She secretly starts to jerk his giant cock while they sit at the kitchen counter and have a conversation with Evi. Then, she takes him on a tour of the house and seduces him in the bedroom. As the professor pounds, Evi walks in on them and is shocked. The stud thinks he has been caught, but Evi just wants to join in! She hops on the bed and he pulverizes both their pussies, enjoying an Oreo threesome for the ages. Talk about racial harmony.

black.and.white.nookie.mp4
Birthday Mom Blows Out My Candle Starring: Josephine Jackson GearVR HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits, Swallow

Sexy Josephine Jackson is ready to celebrate her birthday. Things have been mostly good in her life thanks to her new marriage. The one area that needs improving is her relationship with her new stepson. They just don't seem to be able to connect. Hoping to mend fences, he buys her a special gift and can't wait to give it to her. Bursting into the bedroom, he catches Josephine half naked. She is angry and does her best to cover her body, but he gets an eyeful of her sheer stockings, garters and push up bra. Before she can kick him out, Josephine notices the gift he has brought. She sits on the bed and opens the bag. Along with a cute teddy bear, her stepson has brought her a lovely (and very expensive) necklace. She loves the gift and asks him to put it on. Being that close to his gorgeous stepmother's big boobs is too much and he gives them a squeeze. Nervous, but turned on, Josephine encourages him to explore her tits and to move further down. When she notices how hard his cock is, she just has to compare it to his father's. Once she has seen how big he is, the dirty birthday girl needs to feel it in her wet pussy. He is not only bigger than his father, but a better fuck as well. That kind of skill deserves her full attention and Josephine sucks her cum right off of her stepson's thick tool. It fits perfectly in her hole and after a long ride she lets him cum all over her perfect chest. Their relationship is going to be different from this moment forward.

Josephine Jackson gives a blowjob,handjob footjob titfuck rides in cowgirl & reverse cowgirl position ; gets fucked in doggystyle ends with cumshot
birthday-mom-blows-out-my-candle-files-gear.mp4
Nikki Brooks – Magic Valentines Day Candies Mom HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Son gives mom Valentine’s Day presents & mom is overjoyed, mom doesn’t know that her son has feelings for her, she is supposed to have a date later on with a guy, mom opens up the chocolates & picks out a heart-shaped candy, it begins glowing & she has no idea it’s magical, brainwashing chocolate, mind control, she eats it & immediately falls in love with her son.

Nikki Brooks Magic Valentines Day Candies Mom.mp4
Hook, Line, And Pinker - Naomi Nash HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anal, Double Penetration, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Pussy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Naomi Nash is so naïve. She comes up to her brother thinking he will happily share his pizza with her, but he tells her the only way she is getting a slice is if she hops down on her knees and sucks his dick. Its not like the little blonde babe has not done it before! Later, he catches Naomi rifling through his drawers trying to find some money. He decides to tease her, putting a bill on a hook and making her crawl after it on her hands and knees. Then, he slides his cock inside her young twat for a tight pummeling. Naomi cries out in ecstasy as he fucks her love tunnel and busts a creamy load all over her stomach. Naomi has definitely earned that hundred dollar bill.
screenshot
naomi.nash.hook.line.and.pinker.1.mp4
naomi.nash.hook.line.and.pinker.2.mp4
Jane Wilde - Revenge Of The Cuckold HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Cheating, Cuckold, Netorare, Male Domination, Blackmail, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Squirt
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Jane Wilde is slick, but not slick enough. She has been sleeping around on her man with his friend for a while, thinking she could get away with it. But when he gets wind of the cuckolding, he is none too happy. He packs up all her bags and invites her to come over to pick them up. Then, he reveals that he knows all about her little secret. To punish her, he pushes her cute body up against the wall and then pierces her tight little butthole with his thick cock. She screams as he enters her ass, feeling an exciting mix of pain and pleasure. He reams her rectum until she has an eye rolling orgasm, and then busts a juicy load all over her. That should keep her honest for a while.

screenshot
jane.wilde.revenge.of.the.cuckold.mp4
Lily Lou - Hairy Little Sister Truth or Dare HD

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Amateur, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Stockings, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits

I had such a good time with you last time we played truth or dare! Mom and dad finally left for awhile so I thought I'd come into your room and check to see what you're up to. You agree to play truth or dare with me again and I'm really glad. We start off slow, asking one another when the last time we masturbated was and daring each other to strip. Things ramp up when you dare me to check in one of your dresser drawers and I see that you bought me lingerie. I put it on and ask you how it looks. Afterwards you dare me to masturbate in front of you and you tell me check another drawer where I find a dildo you bought for me. I use that for awhile, do a bit of joi here and there and cum twice. After that you ask me to pee on your cock so I squat over you and piss. Then I stroke your cock and get you to cum on my tits.
lily-lou-hairy-little-sister-truth-or-dare.mp4
Added: Dec 26, 2019 3:07 pm
Cock Blocking Sister - Avi Love HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Justin Hunt walks in on his sister Avi Love hanging out with her friend Kat Monroe. Kat is totally into Justin, flirting with him while Avi just finds herself increasingly annoyed at her brother. When Avi's back is turned, Kat takes things a step further by reaching out to start stroking Justin's hardon. Avi catches Kat in the act and flips out! She kicks her friend out, then confronts Justin in the living room.

Avi may be pissed, but Justin has problems of his own. He tells Avi that he has blue balls now thanks to her cock blocking and that it's her responsibility to fix it. Avi is eventually swayed by Justin's argument, so she agrees to help him cum. She starts off with a blowjob, but Justin quickly coaxes her that just sucking his dick isn't going to get him off. Avi moves on to stroking Justin's man meat while suckling his balls. Justin still can't cum, so Avi is left with just the nuclear option.

Peeling off her shorts and thong, Avi gets on her hands and knees so Justin can bang her from behind. She thought fucking her bro would be weird, but in the end she totally digs it. It's not long before she has climbed on top to ride Justin's fuck stick like her own personal sex toy. She enjoys cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before falling onto her back and letting Justin bring her home before he finally pulls out to cover her in a shower of jizz.
screenshot
avi.love.cock.blocking.sister.mp4
Lets Make A Deal - Chloe Temple HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, POV, Cheating, Cuckold, Male Domination, Blackmail, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Chloe Temple is a bad girlfriend who's been caught cheating by her boyfriend's buddy. Buddy decides to give Chloe the chance to come clean to her boyfriend all on her own. Chloe denies that the girl was her, but buddy offers Chloe visual evidence of her indiscretion. Her story changes, and suddenly Chloe demands that buddy keep his mouth shut. She claims she loves her boyfriend and that the other guy means nothing.

Eventually Chloe asks what she has to do for buddy to keep his mouth shut. She offers him a glimpse at her pussy, then decides she's in control of the situation because obviously a quick BJ will make this all go away. She's an expert at using her mouth, from deep throating to sucking balls and everything in between. Then she peels off her panties and climbs onto buddy's fuck stick to ride him.

With her perky titties bouncing everywhere, Chloe keeps up her insistence that this is going to make the whole problem go away. She has buddy wrapped around her finger as he obliges her by taking her doggy style. Then she rolls onto her back so buddy can bang her hard and fast until he pulls out and covers her boobs in jizz. At the end, buddy agrees to Chloe's request that he delete the pictures and never bring it up again.
chloe.temple.lets.make.a.deal.mp4
Kenzie Loves Cock! - Kenzie Reeves HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Latina, POV, Interview, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anilingus, Humiliation

Mick Blue interviews Kenzie Reeves and asks her what she loves about sucking cock. She says that sucking cock for her is like writing poetry on the guy's cock with her tongue. After chatting for a while, she can't take it anymore and wants Mick's hard dick! She gives a masturbation show to the camera before taking his hard throbbing cock in her eager mouth.

kenzie.reeves.kenzie.loves.cock.mp4
I LOVE MY BROTHER'S BBC : BJ & Creampie - LenaSpanks HD

Sister, Teen, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Interracial, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Swallow

My stepbrother is the biggest pervert ever. He is always filming me when I'm in my room. But this time I've had enough - I show him that I can be a perv too and we make a deal - If I make him cum, he leaves me alone FOREVER. I suck him off and can't help but enjoy it as his huge, hard cock fucks my mouth. I decide to let him fuck my pussy as well and he creampies me

BBC Black Cock Blowjob Creampie Sisters

LenaSpanks in I Love My Brothers Bbc Bj Amp Creampie.mp4
Spying on Slutty Sister - Little Witchy Babe

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, POV, Spying, Caught Masturbating

You have figured out how to spy on your sister using a nanny cam. She is such a horny little slut and masturbates everyday when she gets home from class. You watch as she climbs into bed still in her school uniform and looks up porn on her laptop. She starts rubbing and touching her body before lifting up her skirt (surprise she has no panties on). She rubs and fingers her wet little cunt before using her hitachi to have multiple body shaking orgasms

Amateur Amateur Hitachi Hitachi Masturbation Masturbation School Girl School Uniform School Girl School Uniform

Lily Freak Spying On Your Slutty Little Sister.mp4
The Exchange Student American Hospitality - Addison Lee HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Ass, Small Tits, Parody, Female Domination, Cheating, Sping, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Swallow

Reagan Foxx and Filthy Rich have put together a blended family with each of their daughters, Kiara Cole and Addison Lee. When they decide to house foreign exchange student Juan Loco, their whole family dynamic gets a little hornier. Regan and Addison are just arguing over Reagan's latest gold digging scheme when Filthy Rich walks in with Juan. The girls are both instantly smitten, with Addison shaking her T and A for Juan to admire until they are joined by her younger sister Kiara.

As soon as Addison can get Juan alone, she takes him to her room under the pretense that she's going to show him around the house. Pulling her pants down, she goes into total seduction mode. Reagan can hear what her daughter is up to at the door, but she's locked out as Addison pulls Juan's cock out and starts stroking and sucking. She ignores her mom and enjoys herself deep throating Juan's big dick. Reagan tries to rat Addison out to Filthy, but Addison's dad refuses to believe his daughter may be up to no good. Now that they're alone, Addison coaxes Juan out of his pants so he can enjoy fucking his very first American girl.

Climbing onto Juan's fuck stick, Addison enjoys every inch of that siffie as she gives him a hard ride in her bare twat. Then she gets on her hands and knees so Juan can bang her doggy style. Rolling onto her back, Addison moans her way to a big O and then instructs Juan to cum all over her. As Addison eats Juan's cum from her own stomach, he decides that he loves America.

tthe.exchange.student.american.hospitality.mp4
Added: Dec 26, 2019 11:48 am
Big Secret - Lovita Fate HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Caught Masturbating, Spying

Tonight Lovita's friend Jennifer went on a date with Kristof, which obviously didn’t end so well. Kristof seems to be quite embarrassed about the whole situation and didn’t want to tell his stepsister what happened. After Lovita received a message from Jen that read 'My pussy is too precious for such a monster!' Lovita could not stop thinking about her stepbrother's dick.

Left with her imagination, she started to touch herself. Thinking about the feeling, of her pussy lips tightly wrapped around Kristof dick while he penetrates her deep and hard, makes her soaking wet. When Lovita suddenly recognises that Kristof is taking a shower, she sniffs her chance and jumps into action, risking a peek herself.

19.03.01.lovita.fate.big.secret.mp4
Moka Mora Shows Off What She Did At Work Today HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Stockings, Titty Fuck, Big Ass, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits

My Babysitting Daughter!

My little girl came back from babysitting and told me the dad was touching her. I asked her what she was talking about and she started to show me. Not being able to hold back i fucked my little girl until i came all over her

Daughter returns from work and tells her daddy that the guys at work did something to her. On his request she demonstrates it to him

Sex Acts and Positions: pov blowjob titfuck cowgirl doggy.style spread.eagle

Category: DADDY'S GIRL
Related Categories: TABOO, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BRUNETTE, ROLE PLAY, ALL NATURAL
Keywords: moka mora, daddy, daughter, age play, ageplay, daddy roleplay, daddy talk

shows.off.what.she.did.at.work.today.mp4
Dolly Mattel Daddy's Baby HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Stockings, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Anal, Double Penetration, Rough Sex

I came home from school and nobody was home, so I decided to pop my paci in my mouth & color in my disney princess coloring book till you got home, Daddy! I was so wrapped up in my page that I didnt even hear you come in. You look flustered, Daddy, whats wrong? Why are you looking at me like that? Why are you taking your pants off? Why are you making me spread my legs so wide, Daddy? Whats going on? Why do you need to inspect me? Whats wrong with having a wet cunt? Are you gonna fix me? Daddy tells me to stuff my wet little hole with my panties to clean up the mess and figures out just what it is that makes me drip. But when I’m not quiet enough while Daddy tries to fix the problem, he makes me put the paci back in my mouth and soon enough tapes it down when im still being too loud for his liking. Besides, he likes the way my muffled whimpers sound from behind duct tape. You love me, right Daddy? Why else would you do such mean things to me.

Dirty little girl being used by daddy for all his wishes, showing off her pussy for daddy and masturbating before stuffing her panties inside her pussy while using a vibrator to make her cum.

Then being daddy he wants more so having the bad girl spanking her pussy and ass, before going for a anal fucking with a glass toy while keeping spanking pussy and playing with vibrator.

Dolly Mattel_Daddys-Baby.mp4
Merraeday MegaPack (26 Videos) in HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, SiteRip, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Female Domination, Bathroom, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Stockings, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, On The Phone, Footjob
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
workout sexy scenes- Ass worhsip - Smoking fetish - PAWG - Jeans Fetish - Foot Fetish - Handjobs -Big Titties Worship - Creamy Hands Fetish -Cum Denial - Touching Herself and her sexy curves - ASS on THE FACE Punishment - POV Scenes - Flexing TITS Fetish - Oiled TITTIES - Playing with Her Big TITTIES - Neck Fetish - Gigantism worhip - Cream over the feet fetish - Yoga Pants - ASS TEASE - TWEARKING ASS

ClipsList:

Merraeday_ass-worshipPAWG-heavy-booty | im going to sit on your face and feed it to you | sex scene : Merraeday ASSsitting on you face
Merraeday_be-my-milf-workout-buddy : just hold my feet while I work out : Merraeday working out and getting turned on
Merraeday_Being-naughty-while-i-smoke : this is for my smoke fetish men : Merraeday Smoking a cigar
Merraeday_Big-ass-barley-got-in-those-jeans : watch the struggle to get in jeans with my big ass .. time for some ass worship time ... im trying to put on those jeans and having the hardest time ....its so heavy and soft ...squishing it and squeezing into those jeans : Merraeday struggle to get in a pair of sexy jean
Merraeday_come-on-time-to-play-with-those-curves : a little love from me ..you know i have to tease u a bit : Merraeday teasing you while smoking
Merraeday_cum-denial-from-your-MILF-PAWG-no-bra : im refusing to let you cum while I stoke your hard cock : Handjobbing a dildo with cum denial
Merraeday_Gigantism-Godess-Stay-at-my-feet-PT-1 : you will stay bowed down before you Gigantic sex goddess.. Giantess Slave training Body Worship Goddess Worship
Merraeday_hand-fetish-so-creamy: making those hands fee so sexy and naughty : hand fetish
Merraeday_let-me-put-that-ass-right-in-your-face " EAT UP BABY " : Merraeday giving her ass to eat
Merraeday_MILF-real-and-oiled-tittes : see how horny they are : Big Boobs Huge Boobs Huge Tits Bouncing Boobs Breast Bouncing
Merraeday_my-flex-fetish-men-this-is-for-you :watch me pump hard for you: Armwresting Big Boobs Big Tits Flexing MILF
Merraeday_Neck-fetish-Video : 5 minutes of straight neck fetish POV : Body Worship Fetish Neck Brace Fetish
Merraeday_Play-with-those-big-tiities : Big Boobs Big Tits Tit Play Bouncing Boobs Huge Boobs
Merraeday_PT-2-gigantism-worship I will speak to you in part two only because you been worshiping me in part 1 .. but stay at my feet : Body Worship Goddess Worship Slave training BBW Goddess
Merraeday_rub-that-cream-all-over-my-feet : serve your goddess ..rub that cream all over my feet : Foot Fetish Feet Barefoot Foot Play Foot Slave Training
Merraeday_Seduced-my-a-rich-MILF : My husband is away and I am so Hot right now for you : MILF PAWG Huge Boobs Ass Huge Tits
Merraeday_Sex-with-your-stepmom : You come into my room while im cleaning knowing you just want to fuck me didn't you : Role Play MILF PAWG Big Ass Big Boobs
Merraeday_slow-motion-down-to-bra-n-panties : strip tease down to bra and panties .......all in slow motion ..im such a tease
: Striptease Tease & Denial Strip Tease MILF PAWG
Merraeday_snap-fetish-sassy-milf-in-yoga-pants : 10 minutes of bubblegum snapping sounds with little attitude : Big Boobs MILF Mouth Fetish Sounding Yoga Pants
Merraeday_step-mom-cum-bridal-party-Xrated : so you and your friends throw me a suprise bridal party with turns in a big cum show all over my face and everywhere else .... : Cumshots Taboo MILF Squirting Big Tits
Merraeday_stepmom-twerks-you-to-bedtime : stepmom twerks you to bedtime : Taboo Fishnets Twerk Ass Worship MILF
Merraeday_Sud-me-up-daddy - bath time with Merrae Day - MILF PAWG Big Ass Big Butts
Merraeday_this-is-for-my-tickle-fetish-men-tickle tickle tickle-Foot Tickling Tickling Feet Highly Arched Feet
Merraeday_total-ass-tease - teasing you that that big ass of mine - PAWG MILF Big Butts Big Ass Ass
Merraeday_yoga-pantssee-thru-wrips - come take your first class of yoga.. help your instructor stretch - MILF PAWG Yoga Pants
Merraeday_you-jacking-off-while-i-walk-around-Perv - I see you stroking it while I walk around - PAWG Big Ass Big Butts

screenshot

MV-Merraeday thumbs.rar

Merraeday_ass-worshipPAWG-heavy-booty.mp4

Merraeday_be-my-milf-workout-buddy.mp4

Merraeday_Being-naughty-while-i-smoke.mp4

Merraeday_Big-ass-barley-got-in-those-jeans.mp4

Merraeday_come-on-time-to-play-with-those-curves.mp4

Merraeday_cum-denial-from-your-MILF-PAWG-no-bra.mp4

Merraeday_hand-fetish-so-creamy.mp4

Merraeday_Gigantism-Godess-Stay-at-my-feet-PT-1.mp4

Merraeday_let-me-put-that-ass-right-in-your-face.mp4

Merraeday_MILF-real-and-oiled-tittes.mp4

Merraeday_Neck-fetish-Video.mp4

Merraeday_my-flex-fetish-men-this-is-for-you.mp4

Merraeday_Play-with-those-big-tiities.mp4

Merraeday_PT-2-gigantism-worship.mp4

Merraeday_Sex-with-your-stepmom.mp4

Merraeday_rub-that-cream-all-over-my-feet.mp4

Merraeday_Seduced-my-a-rich-MILF.mp4

Merraeday_slow-motion-down-to-bra-n-panties.mp4

Merraeday_snap-fetish-sassy-milf-in-yoga-pants.mp4

Merraeday_step-mom-cum-bridal-party-Xrated.mp4

Merraeday_stepmom-twerks-you-to-bedtime.mp4

Merraeday_Sud-me-up-daddy.mp4

Merraeday_this-is-for-my-tickle-fetish-men.mp4

Merraeday_total-ass-tease.mp4

Merraeday_yoga-pantssee-thru-wrips.mp4

Merraeday_you-jacking-off-while-i-walk-around-Perv.mp4

I Love My Sister's Big Tits 9 (2019) 1080p HD

Sister, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Latina, Roleplay, DVD, Spying, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Bathroom, Blowjob, Cheating, Hairy, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Titty Fuck, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Starring: James Deen, Cassidy Banks, Damon Dice, Codey Steele, Kyle Mason, Michele James, Sarah Bella, Autumn Falls

With big tits comes big responsibility…especially when horny brothers are watching. Cassidy Banks, Autumn Falls, Sarah Bella, and Michelle James learn this the hard way when their fun-bag flaunting leads to taboo titty play and hot forbidden fucking!
screenshot
I Love My Sisters Big Tits 9 (1).mp4
I Love My Sisters Big Tits 9 (2).mp4
I Love My Sisters Big Tits 9 (3).mp4
I Love My Sisters Big Tits 9 (4).mp4
Kinky In-law - Kenzie Reeves HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter-in-Law, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Spying, Cheating, Cuckold, Bathroom, Caught In The Act, Netorare, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Caught Masturbating, POV, Cunnilingus

A young daughter spies on her Mom and her boyfriend. Horny, the young, sexy daughter retires to her bedroom and masturbates to her fantasy. As her Mom naps on the sofa, she sneaks into the bathroom to watch him shower. She’s determined to seduce him and of course, he can’t resist the young sexy twat. Charles, sensing she would like the rough stuff, gives her what she wants, a sloppy throat-fucking. As she slobbers all over his huge shaft, he tells her “being a slut runs in your family”. Charles fucks the shit out of the precocious tart; first in the bathroom and then in her Mom’s bedroom. He adds insult-to-injury and eventually spews his load all over the Mom’s pillow.

Kenzie Reeves Kinky In-law HD.mp4
Hot Juls - Horny Mom Demands Your Cock HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Handjob, Blowjob

What mommy wants - mommy gets. You know it, sweetie!

I walk into your bedroom and see you are doing something on your computer. I just came back from the gym, still wearing my yoga pants, sweatshirt...As always, your mommy feels extra horny after working out. I sit down on the edge of your bed and start talking to you about your current girlfriend. I confess that i don't like her and i think you should be with someone who knows how to please a man. I told you that i heard you and her fucking in your bedroom and it sounds like you need a real woman and not some young inexperienced girl.

Your daddy and I don't have sex much anymore...and you know mommy gets horny. So you are going to be a good boy and please me...I know how hard you are seeing me in my workout tight pants, my cleavage...Your dick gets hard for mommy! Come here , sweetie, we are all alone, don't be nervous, let me show you what it's like to fuck a woman.

You are nervous but you can't say "no" to me. You know that your job is to keep me happy and satisfied. I take off my pants while teasing your with my hot ass. I slide my panties off and tell you to get on the bed. There's unexplainable chemistry between us, deep bond that no one will break. I start touching your cock. It feels so good to just let go and let mommy play with it. My mouth is watering looking at your young throbbing cock. I get down and start blowing you (virtual POV BJ). I take off my bra and allow you to play with my naked tits. "Come on sweetie, don't be shy, play with your mommy's tits. I've seen you look at them all the time".

After i climb on top of you , i slide your hard cock inside of me and "OHHHHH , your cock is so good. Please fuck mommy hard!". You can't believe how horny and wet your mom is. You are inside of her pussy, so warm and tight. You know that your mommy fucks much better than your girlfriend. You get braver and turn ME over, doggy style and start fucking me until i come all over your cock with loud moaning, delicious orgasm.

"It's your turn , sweetie. I face toward you and you start fucking me more demanding, powerful, really giving it to me. My tits are bouncing up and down, you know that you are about to cum looking at your moms sexy face and her bouncing tits. "Come inside mommy, shoot your load deep inside!"...Well, you know the deal...Wink

Horny Mom Demands Your Cock HD.mp4
Added: Dec 26, 2019 7:47 am
Your Slut of Sister - VickieJay HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Latina, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Anal, Cum on Tits, Virtual Sex, Only Handjob, Double Penetration

Your sister comes home from school late and brags to you about how she was sent to detention and let all your best friends gang bang her there, Panty stuffs, butt plugged and cums in front of you. Then only allows you to cum on her tits

Panty Stuffing School Girl School Uniform Silly Sluts Sisters

VickieJay Your Slut of Sister HD.mp4
Sneaking In A Last Minute Facial - Tyler Faith HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Cheating, Cuckold, Spying, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, POV, Anilingus, Cum on Tits, Caught In The Act

Tyler Faith is just about to close up shop at her spa when Keiran Lee is dragged in by his bitchy fiancé, who wants a facial the day before their wedding. It doesn't take long for Tyler to realize Keiran is about to make the biggest mistake of his life by marrying Bridezilla. Tyler treats Keiran's fiancé to a facial mask and covers her ears with the sounds of relaxing music, so she can sneakily give Keiran one last taste of freedom, and her pussy before they fuck behind her back - literally!

sneaking.in.a.last.minute.facial.mp4
Stacy Cruz & Lovita Fate - All Inside The Family Ep.5 HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Sisters, Teen, Russian, Roleplay, Spying, Caught In The Act, Lesbian, Cunnilingus

Morning Breakfast Ends Up With Pussy Eating!

stacy.cruz.and.lovita.fate.all.inside.the.family.episode.5.mp4

Natasha Nice - Aunt Paulines Punch HD

Aunt, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Hands, Swallow

It's in the middle of the family reunion that sis and I start bonding. We talk about all the drama between family members and how crazy they get after the drinks come out. We share funny stories about past memories over a smoke outside. Sis reminds me of our Aunt's famous punch she brings to every family get together...

No one in this family can handle that stuff

I know it's like they turn into a bunch oversized babies

Have you ever tried it before?

Once, but it was just a sip

We should sneak some later.. meet me in my room in 10 minutes!

She actually managed to get 2 cups of the potent liquid, and before we knew it, we were totally faded! We talked about my ex and why I broke up with her.. Honestly, I was just not satisfied. She had no tits, no ass, nothing for me to grab onto. It was like fucking a stick!! I asked sis if she's into anyone at school, but she's just into the hook up scene..

I went for a second round and when I came back into the room, my sister had taken her shirt off! I knew she has huge tits, but had no idea just how big they were until she took them out right in front of me! I had to stop her when she began undoing her bra...

What are you doing??

I thought I would cheer you up!

By taking your tits out in front of me? You know I'm your brother right?

Who cares, it's just us! Come on, just feel them

She grabs my wrist and grips my hand onto her huge natural breasts! I've never felt a pair of tits that were this big before, it was definitely a turn on. I had to know what those things looked like bouncing in my face.. Things escalate pretty quick and went from some light tit fucking to full on sex! I loved pounding my sister's tight pussy and watching her big naturals jiggle with each thrust...

After sis got off 3 or 4 times from my cock, it was my turn. I was impressed at how well sis sucked me off - I pumped her mouth full of my sticky cum and watched her spit it back down onto me, and lick it up again!

Damn sis, you're a freak!

Lol you are too, that was fun.. We should probably get back to the party

Yeah I'm sure Mom and Dad are looking for us.. You won't tell them, right?

Of course not! No one can find out about this...

Natasha Nice Aunt Paulines Punch HD.mp4
Evelyn Claire, Jade Nile - Only Has Eyes For Us HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Hairy, Interracial, Cheating, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Evelyn's roommate Jade always has a new man on the scene, and her latest mate is certainly not happy with what Jade wants to do - namely involve other people in their relationship. That is, until he meets Evelyn. She doesn't really know why she goes along with these games, but Jade has such great taste in men, that it is so easy to play along. Can they encourage him to try it just this once?
The girls gives him blowjobs with deepthroats, ball licking and sucking, and get cunnilingus. Then he penetrates their pussies in different positions, including cowgirl, doggystyle, reverse cowgirl, until he cums in their mouths.

screenshot
19.02.28.evelyn.claire.and.jade.nile.mp4
Siblings And Cousins - Meana Wolf 1080p HD

Sister, Cousin, Teen, Small Tits, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Female Domination, Netorare, Hairy, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Bathroom, Rough Sex, Caught In The Act, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Swallow

**Top 50 Hottest Clips on C4S!**

This weekend your cousin Alex is staying with you guys and you just know your crazy sister Meana is going to try and engage you in some risky fuckery. You’ve been fucking your sister for a while. One thing just led to another. You guys tried to stop… but the chemistry between you two was just too strong. You got used to it. But Meana is wild. The thought of taking Alex’s virginity is driving her crazy.

When Alex walks in on her sucking your dick, it doesn’t take Meana long to calm her down and subtly suggest they fuck her. Alex is confused… part of her is disgusted…but part of her wants to go on and her wet pussy urges her to continue.

“It’s going to hurt a little at first, but it’ll get better. Just let your pussy open for your cousin’s cock. Trust me. Your body wants my brother’s cock”.

**Clip Contains: Taboo Threeway with Brother, Sister Cousin. First time Sex. Sex coaching. Lesbian Sex. Creampie. Almost 2 hours of intense taboo role play and incredible sensual sex.**

Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD CREAMPIE POV LESBIAN THREESOMES
Keywords: double blowjob meana wolf alex coal virgin popping cherry cum in pussy brunette family sibling cousin scissoring tribbing pussy eating riming face sitting ass eating

siblingsandcousins1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 25, 2019 9:50 pm
Ivy Starshyne - Keep It In The Family HD

Sister, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Amateur, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

When your sister shows up at your house late one night, you are shocked. It's been months, and the two of you barely speak anymore. It's just how it goes when you don't get along with your siblings anymore. You live your life, she lives her own life.
You have a feeling you know why she's there though. Recently a winner of the lottery, your face has been plastered on the news and online. It wasn't how you wanted it to be, but that's just how it happened. You sense that she is at your door for that very reason: MONEY.
She beats around the bush a little, but then gets to the point: congratulations. Not only is she happy for you, she wants to help you take care of your winnings. She wants to be a better sister... and more.
No, it's not just the lottery winnings she's after, she wants to solidify this by being part of your sexual life. She wants you to keep it in the family.

Category: SISTERS
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, FANTASIES, TABOO, STRIP TEASE, DIRTY TALK
Keywords: sister, sister and brother, brother and sister, sis and bro, bro and sis, naughty sister, bad sister, sweet sister, sister pov, pov, point of view, siblings, panties, ivy starshyne

keep_it_in_the_family.mp4
Alyce Anderson - Stepdad Takes My Virginity 4k HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Sweet little Alyce is going to prom and her date is a super popular boy who she wants to impress. One problem, she's never had sex before. She is desperate to learn what sex is like so she can be prepared for the sex that always happens after prom. Who could possibly help her with that? Well, Alyce and her stepdad have always been close. She explains the situation to him and at first he seems absolutely mortified but he can tell how important knowing how to have good sex is to Alyce. He agrees to let her first time be with him. After all, he's the man that has loved her and treated her like a daughter ever since she can remember. It starts with a little awkwardness but soon they are passionately fucking as if they were actually a couple. Alyce Loves her Daddy and Daddy loves her back...deeply. He cream pies her young vagina which makes her feel VERY GROWN UP. Now Alyce is ready for prom and will be able to show her date that she is very experienced.

Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN CREAMPIE PUSSY EATING
Keywords: lady fyre laz fyre house of fyre alyce anderson 18 year old pussy eating creampie daddy daughter brat

Dad Takes My Virginity 4k.mp4
HarloweBlue - Begging Daddy to Cum HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Titty Fuck

Watch as I beg for Daddy's cock, I start off with a blowjob, then start fucking my oily tits and beg Daddy to put his cock inside me. After fucking for a while I squirt and pxss everywhere. Finally i start to ride Daddy's cock and beg him to cum inside of me! 10/10 nasty.
HARLOWEBLUE BEGGING DADDY TO CUM.mp4
PerverseFamily - NEW and HOT Taboo Family Incest Story in 4k HD

Unexpected Breakfast 4K HD

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Teen, Twins, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Parody, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Squirt, Helpless, Netorare, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Bathroom, Swallow, Caught Masturbating, Grandpa, Anilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
The perverse mother woke up horny as hell today. She grabbed her massive dildo first, then reached for her poor husband Charlie. He made her horny pussy squirt like crazy and Suzan got so excited she pissed all over him. Unbelievably breakfast massacre! Even Charlie seemed to be shocked a little. Aroused Suzan then checked on her daughter's morning piss hygiene, fed her son locked in a cage and found the grandfather rubbing one out over old pictures. What an old perv! This is the regular breakfast of a slightly irregular, kinky, family. You need to see to believe!

MILF blonde blowjob brunette dildo hardcore mother perverse squirt

Tags: dildo.fucking fingering standing.doggy cowgirl female.pxssing.on.male reverse.cowgirl male.masturbation spitting food.play

screenshot
PerverseFamily Unexpected breakfast 2160p.mp4

Surprise For The Family 4K HD

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Teen, Twins, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Parody, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Squirt, Helpless, Netorare, Lesbian, Bisexual
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Today is a celebratory day for the family. Mother Suzan washed the windows with her pussy and the Ivan, the servant, brought a surprise, a beautiful slim teenager. Suzan gave her as a present to her daughter, Anna, but it was daddy Charlie who fucked that young pussy first. Then it was horny Damien's turn. After all this, the used and exhausted girl ended back in the hands of the giant of a man, Ivan. It was an unbelievably perverse family massacre! The beautiful teen served as a family fucking toy. Do you like surprises as well?

BDSM bondage brunette gangbang hardcore licking masturbation perverse skinny teen

Tags: male.rimming.female pxssing masturbation **** sex.slave bondage vaginal.sex cum.on.pussy fingering female.pxssing.on.female

screenshot
PerverseFamily Surprise for the family 2160p.mp4

Sandra's Sexy Service 4k HD

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, Twins, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Parody, Caught Masturbating, Squirt, Cheating, Cuckold, Rough Sex, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Swallow, Stockings, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, POV, Cum on Hands
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
You will never forget this morning. Both girls are squirting while watching porn and Damien gets a nutritious piss breakfast. But the show is only to begin. Suzan has a sister, Sandra, an identical twin who might be even crazier than her sister. Perverse aunt Sandra is running a brother with one prostitute only, herself. This is her way of supporting the family. And today, a young customer ordered the Turbo treatment. Sandra made him a fresh piss drink and then milked his cock dry in under five minutes. This is an unbelievably perverse massacre! What would you like for breakfast?

MILF blonde brunette hand job hardcore masturbation perverse sex for money squirt teen

Tags: squirt fingering cowgirl blowjob masturbation cum.in.glass cum.eating

screenshot
PerverseFamily Sandras sexy service 2160p.mp4
Added: Dec 25, 2019 7:34 pm
Daughter Secrets - Hannah Hawthorne HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Roleplay, Cheating, Cuckold, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum on Tits, Caught In The Act, Cunnilingus, POV, Titty Fuck, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Anilingus, Big Ass, Netorare
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
After many years of marriage, wives often get a little cranky. So, when Hannah Hawthornes mom refuses to get her husband a drink, he is not surprised. Lucky for him, Hannah is sweet enough to do anything he wants. She is even willing to bend down and expose her bodacious ass while picking up the remote control for him. But when her mom catches her taking sexy videos on her phone, she sends Hannahs dad in to set her straight. He tells her that if she does a little something for him, he will get off her back. Hannah sucks his big cock and loves the taste. Then she bends over to take his hard cock from behind, getting juicier as he pumps. Finally, she takes a big load of dad cum all over her, finishing him off with a smile. It seems like her secret will be safe with him.
screenshot
hannah.hawthorne.daughter.secrets.mp4
Kerri King Brother and Sister HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Domination

Kerri King Brother and Sister HD.mp4
Step Mom Creampie - KittyVickie6 HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Ebony, Roleplay, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Licking, Sucking and Fucking. My first new BG vid in a while, I decided to try something different.. I hope you like it

Kittyvickie6 Step Mom Creampie HD.mp4
The Viagra Mix-up - Mom & Sister Tag-Team You HD 1080p

Mother, Daughter, Sister, MILF, Teen, Granny, Big Tits, Chubby, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, Netorare, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Handjob, Cum in Pussy, Blowjob, Deepthroat

**Starring Payton Hall and Fifi Foxx **

"Honey, I need you to get up," Mom said barging into your room. It was early in the morning, which meant it was time to get ready for school, and time to take your medicine. "I need you to take this," Mom said handing you your ADD medicine. "Hurry."

You slowly took it from her hand, put it into your mouth, and swallowed it. "I'll be back, get up," she said. "Busy day." You were still exhausted, and you knew Mom always woke you up too early, so you had an extra five minutes to sleep.

"Are you up, honey?" Mom asked, then a worried sigh came out of her mouth. "Oh my god." You had just woken up, so you didn't know what was going on - that is, until you saw your massive erection. "What pill did I give you?" Mom asked herself. Her fingers slid against your stiff cock that poked out of your pants, and she knew she had given you Dad's Viagra by mistake.

"I need you to jerk off," Mom said unfastening her robe. She stripped down to her gorgeous, lacy, pink gown and encouraged you to stroke your cock. "Do you need me to take off more clothes?" she asked, now beginning to masturbate. Mom was desperate to get rid of your boner - if you were tardy to school one more time, you were going to get detention, and Mom would be late to work again.

Of course you were too shy to do it, and Mom was too impatient to wait for you to get comfortable. She wrapped her hand around your cock and started stroking, and boy did it feel good. Unfortunately, your dick was so hard that the touch of Mom's soft hands just wasn't enough, so she used her warm, wet mouth instead.

"This isn't working...I think I need your sister's help," she said to you, then called for your sister. Before you could react, Fifi walked into the room, and her eyes widened at your boner and at Mom's completely nude, bare body. "Mom, what the hell is going on?" Fifi said freaked out. "Ew, gross!"

Mom tried to explain that she had given you the wrong pill, but your sister was utterly disgusted. "I need you to help me," Mom told her. "Take off your clothes." Your sister was hesitant, fighting and arguing with Mom, but after Mom wouldn't let up, she gave in.

Once she realized Mom wanted her to have sex with you, she was horrified. She slowly got over top of you, and then slid your hard cock inside of her, encouraging you to hurry up and cum. After a few minutes of it not working, she tag-teamed Mom back in, saying it was only fair that she had to fuck you, too.

Mom agreed it was fair, and the two of them went back and forth trying to get you off. Your sister refused to get into it, but Mom encouraged her to enjoy it. "Maybe if you like it, he'll like it - if everyone likes it, it's gonna be better," Mom told her. So, Fifi tried it. She left herself relax, finally letting out some soft moans, and even talked dirty to you...and that's exactly what did the trick. Without thinking, you erupted inside of your sister, and she was grossed out. She crossed her legs in a panic, but was finally relieved that you had gotten off. Mom and Fifi hurriedly made their way out of your bedroom to get cleaned up and dressed in hopes of making it to school and work on time.

This clip includes: Payton Hall, Fifi Foxx, POV, mom/son, brother/sister, mom/daughter/son, Mom wakes you up & accidentally gives you Dad's Viagra instead of your ADD medicine, Mom walks back into your room to see you with a huge erection, she doesn't waste any time trying to get rid of it, tells you to jerk off as she undresses and masturbates, tit groping, dirty talk, Mom takes control & gives you a handjob (dildo), blowjob (dildo), when a handjob & blowjob doesn't work, Mom calls in your sister to help her, sister is disgusted & horrified but she listens to your mom, sister undresses, has to fuck you, virtual sex, riding, Mom riding, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, Mom & sister go back and forth trying to get you off, missionary, Mom tells sister to enjoy it, moaning, dirty talk from sister, you erupt inside of your sister

Category: POV
Related Categories: TABOO SISTERS OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN MILF VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: mom sister son brother pov payton hall fifi foxx virtual sex viagra milf encouragement dildo blowjob dildo handjob riding missionary

Mom Aand Sister Fuck HD.mp4
Tipsy Mom & Sister Share Your Cock - Leilani Lei and Fifi Foxx HD 1080p

Mother, Daughter, Sister, MILF, Teen, Granny, Small Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blackmail, Passed Out, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Hands, Creampie, Impregnation, Blowjob, Handjob, Swallow

You are about to shut your eyes when you hear a hard slam against your bedroom door. Your mom and sister stagger in, giggling to themselves in a Tipsyen manner.

"Guys, I'm trying to sleep. What are you guys doing in my room?" you say irritated. They smile in their state of inebriation, "Aw, he's so cute when he's mad."

Their glossy eyes shift towards you, and they come in for a quick kiss. Now shocked, you demand for them to get out of your room, but they only giggle more. You catch a peek of your sister's top falling down, and you feel yourself stiffen.

"Are you hard? Did I turn you on? Let me feel," your sister slurs. Before you can react, she slides her hand over your hard cock. "I'm so horny, too," Mom laughs.

Wishing they had taken a guy back from the bar, they realize they can use you to take care of their sexual frustrations instead. "Can I put it in my mouth? I mean...it's already hard," your sister says smiling.

Your sister and mom take turns running their warm mouths over your hard cock, and then share your cock together.

"I have an idea," your sister says Tipsyenly. "Do you like?" she smiles, sliding her panties down. "Can I fuck you?" She slides your cock inside of her and bounces up and down on it. After a couple minutes, your mom gets jealous, and insists that she ride on it, too.

"I need you to just...slide-slide yourself inside of me," your sister giggles. After your mom and sister share your cock, Mom insists that you give her your cum. It isn't long before you erupt inside of her.

"Oh my god," your sister says with wide eyes. "Did you cum inside of her?" Your mom and sister play with the cum leaking out of Mom's pussy, and then taste it off of their fingers.

Satisfied, they thank you for your cock, give you a kiss, and stumble out of the room.

This clip includes: Leilani Lei, Fifi Foxx, POV, Tipsy mom and sister, mom/sister/son, dirty talk, virtual kissing, virtual blowjob from mom and sister, virtual double blowjob, riding, missionary, simulated creampie, inebriated, intoxicated

Related Categories: DRINKING VIRTUAL SEX POV SEX OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN CREAMPIE
Keywords: mom sister brother son family pov pov sex virtual sex tipsy intoxicated inebriated wasted virtual blowjob milf creampie

Mom And Sister Share Son HD.mp4
The Most Dangerous Game III HD

MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Russian, POV, Stockings, Male Domination, Parody, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Cheating, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

I loved The Most Dangerous Game customs clip you’ve done for me.

I was surprised when you told me the second one got top 25!

I wanted to see if you could do a video where your an undercover cop who has to take down a corrupt business man. I would love to see the video start out where your getting dressed up in a business type outfit with a suit jacket, blouse, black stockings and black shiny
high heels, similar to what you wore in your newest video Bared and Embarrassed Business Woman. With a lacey bra and thong panties and a garter belt. I would like your hair up in a ponytail with heavy makeup and red lipstick. I would also like to see you where glasses to give you sophisticated look.

Once your dressed and ready you hide your g@n and badge in your purse. You have arranged to meet with him at a parking garage (or somewhere else’s that’s available) to discuss details of a business deal he made. But he’s on to you and knows your an undercover cop. So you show up and you think you spot him and draw your g@n to arrest him but he comes from behind you and takes your g@n from you.

You put your hands up and he tells you he knows your a cop and will pay for trying to
ruin his business. He then goes through your purse finds the badge and handcuffs. He puts the handcuffs on you and then tells you to get in the trunk. He looks at your ID and drives to your place.
Once there he tells you to show him your bedroom. He then starts fondling and groping you and feeling your nylons. Pulling up your skirt to feel your ass and pussy. He starts unbuttoning your blouse and feeling your tits. He tells you he should k... ll you as he points the g@n at you. But you tell him you will make it worth it to keep you al1ve. He says to show him and uncuffs you. You give him a sexy strip show until your in nothing but your stockings and high heels. He tells you to show him more. So you give him a good blow job on your knees. He pushes you on the bed and then starts eating your pussy while he tells you to keep your legs spread. He makes you cum even though you didnt want to cum.

He then starts fucking you missionary while you keep your leg spread for him, he slams into you over and over. He tries to kiss you but you turn your head away. This makes him angry and he then turns you over and starts pounding you from behind harder and harder, pushing your face into the bed while he power fucks you from behind. Pulling on your hair, and then grabbing your tits from underneath. He then decides he wants you on top and motions you to get on top of him. You ride slow at first and then he points the g@n at you and tells you to go faster. So you lower your upper body put your head on his shoulder and bounce your ass up and down to fuck him faster. He doesnt take long and after short while of you bouncing your ass he cums in your pussy. After hes done cumming, show the camera pointed at your ass as you slowly get off his cock to show his cum running out of you.

Then next think you know your knocked out. You wake up at the parking garage where you were originally. This time your legs are spread wide and your suit jacket is only on with your stockings and high heels still on. You look down and see lots of cum coming out of your pussy. You see a sign next to you that says free pussy, the bastard let more guys have there way with you while you were kn0cked 0ut. You slowly get up and find your thong panties and skirt and put them back on and get in your car and drive away.

Category: CREAMPIE
Related Categories: DAMSEL IN DISTRESS COWGIRL SEX SHOE FETISH FUCKING POV SEX
Keywords: custom clip angel the dreamgirl fetish clothing lipstick fetish **** orgasm ff stockings red lips double creampie male domination blowjob slow motion special effects strip tease garter & stockings

The Most Dangerous Game III HD.mp4
Added: Dec 25, 2019 2:15 pm
A Friend In Need - Chloe Temple, Reagan Foxx HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, Sister, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Titty Fuck
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Reagan Foxx is staying with her friend Claudia Monet and Claudia's **** while she gets a divorce. She confides in Claudia that she hasn't been intimate with a man in a really long time, and though Claudia is sympathetic she has to head in to work. She points out that Reagan can have some time alone with the new sex toy she has just purchased since the **** will be at school. Encouraged, Reagan goes to her room and gets cozy with her new vibrator, rubbing it between her tits and sucking it off before she shoves it deep into her cock craving cooch.

Little does Claudia know that her daughter Chloe Temple and her son Brad Sterling have skipped school to hang out at home and fuck each other like bunnies. Brad and Chloe have been going at one another for a long time, so they're familiar with just how to push each other's buttons. Brad hesitates because he doesn't want to get caught, but Chloe just wants the D too much for caution. She is quick to pop Brad's hardon out of his pants and start sucking, then to peel off her clothes so Brad can pound away at her bare twat.

Reagan is in the middle of pursuing a well-deserved climax when she hears the commotion of the two ****. She walks in on them in the middle of their fuck fest, naked herself and still holding her dildo. Eventually Reagan realizes that she needs to tell Claudia, but Brad manages to convince her that she should keep her mouth shut. She agrees, but only if Brad can make her cum. Chloe lets Brad work his wiles on Reagan's hot and horny pussy for a while as she masturbates her own twat, but eventually the temptation to join in in is too much. Reagan is so into finally having some man meat inside her that she isn't about to complain, so she shares Brad's stiffie with Chloe until they're both satisfied. Only then does Brad give his sister the cremapie she's been after since they started messing around.
screenshot
a.friend.in.need.mp4
Lexi Lore Learns About Anal From Step Brother HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Cheating, Spying, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Rough Sex, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Double Penetration

Lexi Lore promised two guys a DP, the problem is that she's never actually had anything in her ass so she starts practicing with her dildos. Her step bro hears moans of ecstasy coming from her room so he goes and investigate, when he finds out what Lexi is up to he decides to lend his services and fuck her in the ass so she can get some practice. She's reluctant at first, but once she's reminded that they are only Step siblings she jumps at the chance for a practice run.

Categories: American, Anal, Blonde, Blow Job, Brown Eyes, Caucasian, Facial, Natural Tits, Piercings, Shaved, Small Natural Tits, Small Tits, Straight, Tattoos

19.02.28.lexi.lore.mp4
Love At First Swipe - Nina Elle HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Spying, Caught In The Act, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught Masturbating, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits

Nina Elle and her new stepson, Tyler Nixon, can’t get along at all, and her husband not wanting to fuck her isn’t helping her feel welcome in her new home. Frustrated on all levels, Nina whips out an adult chat app on her phone and starts chatting up a sexy stranger… little does she know it’s that pesky stepson of hers, jerking off in his bedroom right next door! Instead of confronting the young man, she decides to make the most of a sticky situation and fuck him instead!

mlib.19.02.28.nina.elle.love.at.first.swipe.mp4
Montse Swinger - Step-mom Needs Her Step-son HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, MILF, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Small Tits, Cum on Tits

When her stepson Nikki Nuttz comes back from being away at school, Montse Swinger is happy to finally see him. After talking and catching up, she tells him that she isn't with his father anymore because he's an alcoholic. Nikki tells her that she deserves better than him. The two start kissing and things get heated up!

blowjob, facial, mature, big dick, granny, big tits, black hair, old-young, cumshot, natural tits, Deepthroat, Family Roleplay

ontse.swinger.step-mom.needs.her.step-son.mp4
SUCKING UP TO DADDY - Sofia Moon HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits

Busty teen Sofia Moon takes a throbbing dick in her mouth. She sucks it deep and long, taking each inch of it and enjoyed every second. What a performance!

Cumshot, Brunette, Blowjob, Teen, Deepthroat, Ball Licking, Big Tits, Face Fuck, Oral

sofia.moon.sucking.up.to.daddy.mp4
Bella Jane - Home Invasion 1 & 2 HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Male Domination, Blackmail, Humiliation, Threesome, Helpless, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot

A paroled ex-con (Charles Dera) interrupts a typical afternoon of a bored husband (Donnie Rock) and sex-starved wife (Bella Jane). Charles, intent on satisfying his pent-up desires, subdues and restrains Donnie and begins his physical and psychological conquest of the pair. Donnie has no choice but to watch as the ex-con forces Bella to strip, suck his cock and swallow his cum load.

The following morning the ex-con (Charles Dera) continues to humiliate the helpless husband (Donnie Rock). Strangely, the captive wife (Bella Jane) becomes attracted to her molester as he abuses her with a banana and rudely stuffs her face with his cock. In a show of power, a twisted Charles plays with Bella from behind and orders her to suck her husband’s cock until he shoots his cum into her mouth. Bella happily complies.
screenshot
Bella Jane Home Invasion E1.mp4
Bella Jane Home Invasion E2.mp4
Added: Dec 25, 2019 12:39 pm
SydneyHarwin - Sister Drains Your Cum HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, On The Phone, Facial

You are cornered by your sister. She is full of life, excited by the fact that her best friend admitted to fucking her own brother. Your sister is jealous and feels left out of the popular crowd in school, all because she has no sexual experience. She tells you that it is so much safer to do sexual stuff with a family member rather than a stranger, so, as her brother, you are a little reluctant, but only too happy to oblige. Your sister takes your cock into her mouth and practices her sucking techniques, learning as she progresses. She repeatedly gags on your cock, makeup running and spit flowing. As her eyes begin to water more and her strokes become faster and deeper, you are brought to the brink of ejaculation. Your sister sucks the cum from your bellend, but she doesn't stop there. She makes you cum again and again, covering her face in creamy white goodness. She rubs it all in and blows bubbles, sucking more and more cum from your cock... You are drained and tired by the end, and your sisters face is unrecognizable covered in cum dripping from her eyelashes. She tells you that she can't wait to tell her best friend

sydneyharwin-sister-drains-your-cum.mp4

Cory Chase in Sexually Broken MILF HD

MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Helpless, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Dinner spread

Cory wakes up to find herself naked and tied up. She's spread out, exposed and terrified. She pulls at the ropes that bind her but only make them tighter. There's no escape. ere am Ihe pleads. A man walks into the room with a whip in his hand and Cory knows... she knows.

He grabs her tits and she begins to cry. ease, pleasehe whimpers. He answers her with a whip crack to her ass. He hits her in her most sensitive places, taking the fight out of her before sliding his cock inside of her. She moans and pleads, at are you doing... pleaseHaving enough of her talking he puts a ball gag in her mouth.

Scene Two: Feeding time

Violated and unable to speak, Cory can only cry through her ball gag. The man fucks her again, gabbing her perfect breasts and having his way with her perfect body. Her pussy is dripping with fear. He reties her hands behind her back and takes out her gag. Now that she will do as he says he brings her into his bedroom.

Cory is thrown to the bed like a whore, bent over and fucked from behind. She begins to sob again when the man fucks her ass and makes her suck his cock clean. beg you please” Cory whimpers to him as he cums all over her beautiful face and into her mouth, making her swallow his warm cum. “Somebody help me please” Cory yells.

Related Categories: ANAL ASS TO MOUTH FACIALS
Keywords: cory chase milf anal bondage sex blackmail girl girl blowjob facial anal ass to mouth
screenshot
Cory Chase Sexually Broken MILF HD.mp4

Amber's Taboo Daughter and Sister - Amber Faye HD

Daughter, Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Amateur, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Pussy, Bathroom
screenshot
Daughter's Comfort HD

Daddy, why didn't you come in my room? I was waiting for you. Mom already left for work... Are you okay, Dad? You seem sad... I'll make you feel better Daddy. I always know how to make you happy....

Trust HD

A little sister learns to trust her older brother....

***Two full videos starring Amber Faye***

Related Categories: POV SEX, DADDY'S GIRL, SISTERS, BRUNETTE, 18 & 19 YRS OLD Keywords: amber faye, dad, daddy, father, daughter, brother, sister, pov, cumshot, blowjob, brunette, secret, petite, love, compilation
screenshot
Ambers Taboo HD.mp4
Nirvana Lust Bbw Sister Sucks Older Brother HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Ebony, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow

Nirvana Lust Bbw Sister Sucks Older Brother.mp4

Sleepy Daughter HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Passed Out, Netorare, Humiliation, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Sleepy Daughter.mp4
Julianna Vega Teaches Her Son's Friend How To Speak Spanish...and Fuck HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Latina, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits

Julianna Vega is teaching her son's friend some Spanish, but he can't stop looking at her tits. They're just so enormous that he can't take his eyes off of them. Julianna decides that if he's not going to pay attention to her Spanish lessons than maybe he will pay attention to her sex lessons. So instead of Spanish, Julianna teaches him how to properly fuck a hot Latina.

Categories: Big Ass, Big Fake Tits, Big Tits, Blow Job, Brown Eyes, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Facial, Fake Tits, Foreign Accent, Latina, Mature, MILFs, Outie Pussy, Straight, Tattoos, Trimmed

19.02.27.julianna.vega.mp4
Added: Dec 25, 2019 8:23 am
Ashley Alban - Ashley gets a facial!

Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, POV, Male Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Ashley needs to suck your cock and feel you deep in her throat! Watch her suck you and squeeze on your dick, and beg you to cum all over her face.

ashley-alban-ashley-gets-a-facial.wmv
Bluemotion89 I Seduce My Brother Outdoor HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow

Bluemotion89 I Seduce My Brother Outdoor HD.mp4
Taboo Brothers Bedtime Blowjob - Brook Logan HD

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

It is bedtime and you have sneaken into my bedroom, so I ask you what are you doing in my room? As mum and dad might hear you! You tell me that you want me to suck your cock until you explode in my mouth... Which I wasn’t sure at first as mum and dad are only next door. But I then give in to you and give you a bedtime Blowjob until you cum inside my mouth. You know your sisters blowjobs are the best, that’s why you cannot get enough of me

Blowjob Dildo Sucking Dirty Talking Taboo

Brook Logan Taboo Brothers Bed HD.mp4
Brother's New Invention - Brother Controls Sister 1080p HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Passed Out, Helpless, Netorare, Cum in Pussy

**Starring Nadia White and Aiden Valentine**

I get really excited about my inventions. They may not seem like much, but I put them a lot of effort into them, so it's a really rewarding feeling when I finally finish one. I don't have many friends, really it's a rather lack of, so when my sister, Nadia, shoos me away, I get my feelings hurt.

I know I shouldn't let her bother me, but she never lets me show off my new, cool remotes and gadgets. "I don't care, dweebus, get out of here," she had said to me, which completely wiped the smile from my face. "You always make stupid things."

Honestly, was TV really more interesting than what I had invented? "Get out of here," she said, and then shoved me away. That was it. I pressed a button on the remote control and she froze. Her body stiffened, her eyes locked into place, and she couldn't move. All my hard work had finally paid off - I was gonna have some fun with this thing!

UNFREEZE. "What the fuck? Get out of here!" Nadia said, her body unlocking from its frozen state. She was rambling on and on, but I didn't want to hear it - MUTE. Oh man, was she pissed. She was ranting and raging, but I couldn't hear a thing.

"Oh, I'm sorry - are you yelling?" I laughed. I unmuted her and she tried to take the control from me which was a stupid move. Things were only going to get worse for her. TALK DIRTY.

I've never heard my sister say such horrible, hot things. Now that was more like it. And god, do I hate to say this, but she was making my cock twitch. How far could I really take this?

STRIP. Without thought, Nadia started removing piece after piece. She was disgusted, horrified, but there was utterly nothing she could do. "I'm telling Mom and Dad about this - they're gonna make you get rid of it," she threatened, but that meant nothing when I had a remote that could control her every action.

Did my sister honestly think a weak threat was gonna stop me from trying out my invention? She had no idea what I had in store for her. Something tells me she'll have a sudden interest in my all my inventions...

This clip includes: Nadia White, Aiden Valentine, POV, brother/sister, brother invents a magic remote control, sister is mean and keeps telling brother to go away when he is excited to show her his new invention, controlling actions, following orders/commands, freeze, wide eyes, frozen, stiff, unfreeze, mute, unmute, screaming and yelling at brother, sister is disgusted and horrified, dirty talk, stripping, lap dance, big tits, ass shaking, tit groping, spread legs, masturbation, climax, ride cock, virtual sex, cowgirl, orgasm, blackmail, sound effects

Category: MAGIC CONTROL
Related Categories: FEMALE TRAINING FREEZE WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS EMBARRASSED NAKED FEMALE VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: magic control remote control mind control woman following orders female training sister brother tit groping freeze **** stripping masturbation virtual sex humiliated orgasm controlled female

Brother Controls Sis HD.mp4
SydneyHarwin - Dirty Father-Daughter Vids in HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Hands

Showing Daddy What I learnt In School HD

Dad, I think I know why you wear your dressing gown open around the house... you want me to see your cock, don't you? Is that why you are always watching me? Do you get hard when you see me, Daddy? I think we both want the same, but we just haven't had the opportunity until now... I'm sorry, but you are not my first... I slept with somebody already, but that just makes me all the more experienced. I am not on any birth control either... but that makes this all the more daring... I could get pregnant! Daddy, I want to show you everything I've learnt from school... just lie there and let your best girl take care of you

sydneyharwin-showing-daddy-what-i-learnt-in-school.mp4

Daughter's Secret Affair With Dad HD

Oh hey daddy, what are you doing in my room? You love your little girl, don't you daddy? Don't be nervous... do you remember when you popped my cherry all those years ago? I'm still just as tight as I was back then. I was wondering when you was going to fuck me again, I missed your cock, it's been too long! You used to stand next to my bed when I was sleepiing and jerk your cock to me, and you cum all over my naked body... I knew what you was doing and when you left I used to eat your cum and I loved it! I'm so wet for you right now, let me suck you daddy. I want you inside of me, I'm gonna ride you so fucking good. I'd love you to get me pregnant daddy... If you got me pregnant then you'd have to leave mom and be with me forever. We would be one big happy famiily, wouldn't we? I can see it now... getting me pregnant again and again and again and again... Blow your load inside of me daddy, give me your seed right now... that's it... I love you daddy... watch me eat your cum from inside of me... it tastes so good... Look at this juicy creampie... fuck! Moms coming... I can hear her... How am I gonna explain this? I'm naked and covered in your cum...Quick! Help me wipe it all off

sydneyharwin-daughters-secret-affair-with-dad.mpg

Blowing Daddy For A Car HD

Dad, I want a car. I've seen the one I like and I want YOU to buy it for me. I will just ask my boyfriend to buy it if you don't, and we both know that you hate it when he buy's me anything... You don't like anybody else to spoil me, do you? You'll buy it for me? Thank you! And what do you want in return? ... Nothing? But you paid for my driving lessons without getting anything in return... I want to say thank you properly... I can't wait to drive that car Daddy... Do you like it when your Princess gags on your cock? Do you wanna see my tits? Bet you can't remember the last time you saw these... Do you like them Daddy? You can cum in my mouth if you want... just don't tell mom... you know what she's like

sydneyharwin-blowing-daddy-for-a-car.mp4
Added: Dec 24, 2019 11:42 pm
Victoria Steffanie - Toying Around With My Sister HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Caught Masturbating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, POV, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
When Victoria Steffanie's brother interrupts her masturbation session, she quickly covers up with a blanket for some awkward conversation. But Brick finds out she's hiding an eager pussy just inches away. He may as well lend a hand and help her finish - he did interrupt, after all! Time to make amends.
screenshot
toying.around.with.my.sister.mp4
IMMERSION THERAPY: A JAY TAYLOR - Angela White, Jay Taylor HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Parody, Cheating, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Lesbian, Bisexual, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anilingus, Hairy, Cum on Tits

WOMAN AGREES TO INTENSIVE DP THERAPY SESSION TO CURE PHOBIAS

Scene opens on Erin (Jay Taylor), a 25-year-old woman, as she sits on a couch immersed in herself. She's dressed in loose loungewear, her body language nervous and uncomfortable, while her therapist, Daniella (Angela White), talks to her. But Erin isn't listening. She's more engrossed in her own thoughts, her foot tapping, her fingers scratching an itch on her arm. Daniella addresses her more clearly, 'Erin?' The woman snaps to attention, but still remains closed off. The therapist continues, 'I really need you to pay attention and work with me today. If I'm being honest, I'm running out of ideas on how to continue. Now, did you do the homework I assigned last session?' Erin frowns.

CUT to a flashback. Erin stands in front of a mirror and slowly undresses. Her naked body elicits no response from her. While she dutifully starts to run her hands over herself, she looks away as though trying to pretend something else more interesting is happening on the wall. She clumsily squeezes her own breasts, but when she tries to explore between her legs she recoils as if disgusted.

CUT back to the therapist's office. Erin slowly responds to the question, 'Um... I went as far as I could.' Daniella is almost at a loss, and though her words are measured, she is frustrated, 'Okay ... What is it about your own body that repulses you?' Erin stiffens, she doesn't want to answer this question again. 'It's not MY body. It's anyone's body! They're so messy, so bestial. The way they look, feel, smell, sound...' Daniella interrupts her almost absent-mindedly, 'And taste? Erin, this is becoming almost beyond what I can help you with in my practice. I have one more technique we could try, but it is going to be more intensive than our other methods so far. So, I would need you to commit wholeheartedly.' Daniella's offer intrigues Erin. She sits up, focused. 'I don't want to go to anyone else. I'm willing to do whatever you think we need to do.' Daniella smiles, 'Excellent. I'll prepare the consent forms.'

CUT TO TITLE PLATE

Erin sits on the floor of the therapist's office, the desk pushed back, and a selection of pillows and blankets now artfully arranged around her. She seems curious but apprehensive, clutching the consent form in her hand as Daniella finishes laying out the space. 'Excellent, this should give us the comfortable setting we require,' she says, motioning to Erin to hand over the form. The patient does so, and Daniella scans it to confirm all the fields are complete. 'Good,' She says, putting it on the desk. 'Now, I need you to trust me. You want to get better, yes?' Erin nods, and Daniella continues, 'Good. Why don't we get a little more comfortable? Take your sweater off, and I'll do the same.' Erin hesitates for just a moment, before both women remove an outer layer of clothing. This leaves Erin in a tank top and Daniella in a bra. Erin tries not to stare at her breasts. She feels incredibly anxious but Daniella smiles, 'Wonderful. Look at how far you've come already. Now, just mirror what I do.' She starts caressing her own body, starting benignly with her arms and waist, then moving to her breasts. Every time Erin pauses or panics, she encourages her. They continue touching themselves, first their legs, then between them. Erin finally relaxes into this and they masturbate without touching each other. When they begin getting close to climax, a young man (Seth Gamble) enters the room silently and slips behind Daniella to fondle her breasts.

Erin is startled, but Daniella quickly calms her, 'Don't mind him! He's just my assistant. An extra pair of hands. Focus on me!' Erin's eyes lock back onto hers and she continues cautiously masturbating. After a few moments of this, Daniella asks Erin to undress from the waist down. Erin complies and slips her leggings and panties off. She resumes masturbating as Daniella bends over and the man starts to go down on Daniella from behind. Erin is completely focused on Daniella and continues to masturbate. Erin can imagine what is happening to her therapist, but she can't see it, so Daniella describes it to her ... building up to asking Erin if she wants to know what it feels like too. Erin nervously says yes. Daniella gracefully crawls over to Erin. She spreads Erin's legs, eating her pussy as Erin shudders with pleasure. At the same time, the man begins to fuck Daniella from behind. Soon, all three of them are moaning with ecstasy when another young man (Codey Steele) enters. He walks up to Erin and asks if he can remove her top. Daniella reassures her again that he is another assistant, here to support them during their session. She should continue to focus on her and relax. Erin slowly says yes. The second assistant removes Erin's top, squeezing her tits.

The first assistant slides his cock out of Daniella and she begins to suck it. When the second assistant walks around to face Erin, Daniella again instructs Erin to mirror her. Erin starts to suck the second assistant's cock, and Daniella talks her through it, getting her in touch with her carnal side, but their focus remains on each other.

As Erin continues to suck the second assistant's cock, Daniella gets on top of her assistant and begins riding him as she faces Erin. She coaxes Erin down to get on all fours, close enough where the two women can almost kiss. The second assistant gets behind Erin and slides his dick into her.

The second assistant fucks Erin as she squeals loudly. But unbeknownst to Erin, his dick isn't going to be the only cock penetrating her body today. Is Erin ready for the FINAL phase of her immersion therapy?

Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Double Penetration, Lesbian, Rough Sex, Therapist / Counselor

angela.white.and.jay.taylor.immersion.therapy.mp4
Audrey Holiday - Lock, Stock, & Bang Her HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Netorare, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Hairy, Caught In The Act

Audrey's boyfriend talks her into kinky stuff and locks her up on a stock. she plays along. He themn tells her he found out about her cheating and leaves her there. She tries calling people to get her out but in the end she has to call her dad Rodney to come and save her. He's embarrased to see her naked but now she's turned on. She talks him into eating her out and it turns into a horny fuckfest

Sex acts: locked up in stocks, cunnilingus, fondling, toe sucking, missionary, incest roleplay, blowjob, bag licking and sucking, male rimming female, doggy style, facial

Audrey Holiday Lock Stock Bang Her 1080p.mp4

Jessica Starling - More HOT TABOO Vids With Some REAL Sex in HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Virtual Sex, Interracial, Rough Sex, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Titty Fuck, Translated, Male Domination, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Anal, Lesbian, Bisexual, Female Domination, Stockings

Daddy Spanks, Fucks and Creampies HD

Daddy's dialogue is shown as text on screen) Daddy isn't happy when he finds out Jessica hasn't been going to her classes. He makes her spank her ass with a wooden paddle until her cheeks are cherry red, but Daddy isn't satisfied just yet. He makes her wear a ballgag, take off her shirt and spank her tits as well. Daddy still doesn't think Jessica learned her lesson, however, and makes her spank her little pussy with the paddle. Jessica's been punished, but she still needs to properly apologize to Daddy. She shows off her body for him, spit dripping from her ballgag and rubbing it over her tits. Then, she lets him fuck her doggystyle. Daddy makes her take off the ballgag after so he can hear her dirty talk to him, telling him how much she loves his cock and to cum inside of her. Daddy fills up Jessica's pussy with his cum and watches as it drips out. He forgives Jessica, and Jessica promises to never disobey him again. | Tags: brunette, long hair, braid, big tits, big boobs, natural tits, ballgag, ball gag, role play, roleplay, daddy, dd/lg, spanking, paddle, doggystyle, spit, drool, dirty talk, cream pie, creampie

jessica-starling_daddy-spanks-fucks-and-creampies.mp4

DELETING SOON - Rough Fuck B/G Sex Tape HD

THIS VIDEO WILL BE DELETED FOREVER BY APRIL 30TH -- GET IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!! My second B/G sex tape is here! Watch me get fucked in HD, complete with: sloppy POV BJ, riding, doggie, and even more sexy positions. I'm treated more rough this time around and have my face fucked, slapped, my hair pulled, and have his hands wrapped around my neck. The video ends with a cum shot on my tits, and I greedily lick all of it up. | Tags: long hair, big tits, big boobs, natural tits, long hair, brunette, POV, sloppy blow job, BJ, riding, bouncing tits, doggie, rough, sex tape, face slapping, hair pulling, cum shots

jessica-starling-deleting-soon-rough-fuck-bg-sex-tape.mp4

Fucking and Dominating MsViciousFeline HD

My first G/G vid is here! I take the dominating role with the sexy MsViciousFeline, making her my little cum slut. I kiss her, aggressively, slapping her and spitting on her face. Feline calls me mommy as I make her take my strap-on cock down her throat. Then, I paddle her ass a bit, making her cheeks red, and then spitting on and rubbing her cute asshole. I then make Feline take my cock in her wet pussy, and I pound her hard from behind while pulling her hair. Then, you get a POV of me making her suck my cock clean, then sliding it inside her again until I make her cum hard all over my cock. She tells me how much she loves Mommy fucking her, and I spit into her mouth again. She's been a good girl. | Tags: girl/girl, G/G, female domination, big tits, long hair, brunette, dyed hair, alternative girls, tattoos, strap-on fucking, face slapping, ass slapping, ass paddling, spit, doggystyle, doggy style, POV, female orgasm, dirty talk, taboo

jessica-starling-fucking-and-dominating-msviciousfeline.mp4

Humping my Stuffed Toy for Daddy HD

This is what I do when I think about you, daddy -- I want to show you. I want to show you all of me. I'm rubbing against the stuffed toy you got me and it makes me feel all funny down there. I don't understand it, but it feels so good. | Tags: brunette, long hair, pigtails, ddlg, DD/LG, daddy Dom, little girl, pillow humping, age play, daddy roleplay, dirty talk, dirty talking, orgasms, orgasming, bouncing tits

jessica-starling_humping-my-stuffed-toy-for-daddy.mp4

Fisting and Gaping My Ass HD

I finger and play with my ass, adding more and more fingers until I slowly push my whole fist into my asshole for the first time. I fuck my ass with my fist and then, when I take my hand out, let you see my gaping hole. Then, you get a close-up view of my asshole as I fist and gape it. At the end, I lick and suck my hand and fingers. | Tags: brunette, long hair, big tits, big boobs, natural tits, anal, anal fingering, anal masturbation, fisting, anal fisting, gape, gaping, ass to mouth, ATM, A2M

jessica-starling_fisting-and-gaping-my-ass.mp4

Cheating Slut Double Blowjob and Facials HD

Jessica and her boyfriend are at a party, but she leaves him to satisfy her filthy addiction to cock. Her boyfriend is just in the other room as she sucks another guy's cock and greedily makes him cum into her mouth. Another guy walks in on them and catches Jessica naked with cum covering her mouth, face and tits. She tells him that if he doesn't tell her boyfriend she'll suck his cock, too. She then starts sucking both of the guys cocks, deepthroating and getting her spit everywhere. She confesses how much she loves sucking cock to them, and how much she loves men cumming on her face and body. She greedily makes them both cum into her mouth and on her face. She can't get enough of their cum -- until her boyfriend walks in. | Tags: long hair, brunette, big tits, big boobs, natural tits, blowjob, blow job, facial, cumshots, dirty talk, POV, double blowjob, BBC, POV, sloppy, deepthroat, deepthroating, role play

jessica-starling_cheating-slut-double-blowjob-and-facials.mp4

Training My Pussy for Daddy and Creampie HD

Little girl Jessica was curious when she saw her mommy using kegel balls, and upon learning what they were, decided she should use them to train her pussy for her daddy. Her daddy notices her wearing them one day, however. Jessica is embarrassed, but tells her daddy what she's been doing. She shows her daddy her progress with the kegel balls, pushing them in and out of her pussy, admitting to daddy that she wishes it was his cock that her pussy muscles were contracting and relaxing repeatedly against. Her daddy decides her pussy is ready for him, and fucks her on the couch. Jessica says that she bets that mommy doesn't feel this way, and that her pussy feels better than her mommy's. Jessica begs for her daddy to cum inside her, and her daddy creampies her pussy, his cum pouring out ass he takes his cock out. Jessica is confident that mommy can't compete with her now. | Tags: daddy, little girl, roleplay, role play, taboo, creampie, cream pie, dildo, dildo fucking, dirty talk, long hair, brunette, big tits, big boobs, natural tits, doggystyle, doggy, doggie

jessica-starling_training-my-pussy-for-daddy-and-creampie.mp4