Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Nov 13, 2018 4:13 pm
STOP & START MOMMY, A CRUEL MOMMY PUNISHMENT - BIG TIT MOMMY LUCKY B 1080p HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Spying, Caught In The Act, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum on Hands, Anilingus
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Mommy isn’t pleased with her son. She has caught him checking her out one too many times. Now she has decided to do something about it. She pushes him down onto the couch and takes out his cock. Mommy begins to stroke… and suck, showing Junior how good a Mommy can be. Then right as Junior is about to blast the load he has been saving just for Mommy… She stops. Then after the agony of an Unreleased Orgasm has subsided… She starts again… The Process repeats until Junior learns his lesson. Nobody Looks at Mommy without permission.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL HANDJOBS ORGASM DENIAL HAND OVER MOUTH EDGING GAMES
Keywords: lucky b big tits tattoos punishment hand over mouth mommy giant ass

STOP and START MOMMY A CRUEL MOMMY PUNISHMENT HD.mp4
First Day of Vacation with Teen Girlfriend Kyler Quinn HD

Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Anilingus, Facial, Cum on Hands, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

First Day of Vacation with Teen Girlfriend Kyler Quinn HD.mp4

Single Neighbor Needs a Favor HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow

Thanks so much for coming by! I'm sure you're busy at home but I could sure use some help...you see, I have a leak. Well, more like a drip. It's down in a very tight spot and I can't seem to get to it myself. Do you think you could take a look? Maybe take a minute and see if you can stop that annoying drip?...

You're handy - and cute, too - I'll bet your wife just worships the ground you walk on. She doesn't? Hmm...if I had a handy man like you around the house...well...he'd be very happy.

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Oops - did I just accidentally touch your tool? Mmm, why don't you let me help you - hand you things - while you search out my leaky spot? Oops, there I go again, touching your tool. Maybe you'll let me play with it a little while you work under my sink? I won't tell your wife...I won't tell anyone.

That's it, you deserve it; working hard to help a single neighbor in distress while your wife waits for you at home. You should at least get your dick sucked, right? And she's not going to do it, is she? Mm-hmm, that's what I thought...and it's been so long since I sucked a nice dick like yours. Just relax and enjoy it - that drip can surely wait a little longer.

I can't take it anymore; I'm going to fuck you. Shhh, just lie there and let me climb on. I'll slide your cock inside me and ride you like I know you haven't been ridden in years; I'll do things with my pussy that your wife's never done, and you'll love it. Ooh fuck, I'm going to cum..

I guess that means it's your turn now - it's only fair - you fix my drip and I fix yours...neighborly. Yes, fuck me...fuck me more...but don't cum inside me! I'll suck you off, make you cum hard, all over my face...when does your wife do that, huh? Yeah, never... but I will.

** My first ever Virtual Sex / Simulated Cumshot - INSANE, messy, all-over-my-face cum splatter. Your pipe must've been clogged, too! **

Includes : Virtual Sex, Homewrecker, Simulated Cumshot

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: HOME WRECKER MILF RIDING FACIALS POV
Keywords: virtual sex blowjob simulated cumshot facials neighbor mrs mischief

Single Neighbor needs a Favor HD.mp4

In-Lawful Infidelity - Karmen Karma HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister-in-Law, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Male Domination, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits

When Xander Corvus visits his brother, after having spent a year abroad, he is in awe of his new sexy sister-in-law, Karmen Karma. Xander discovers that his brother has changed a lot since he's last seen him, now devoting his life to a bizarre religion and an ultra conservative lifestyle. While Xander's rowdy personality appears to offend his brother, Karma begins to wonder what it'd be like to have her new wild and flirtatious brother-in-law fuck her in the crazy ways her husband never would. While in the guest room, Xander receives a late night visit from Karmen, who wants Xander to make her fantasy a reality. After some hesitation, Xander can't turn down the opportunity, and he helps unleash Karmen's inner wild side with a hot night of fucking, fulfilling her secret perverted desires!
in-lawful.infidelity.mp4
Added: Nov 13, 2018 3:04 pm
5 MORE Premium Vids of Jess Ryan - Mother and Wife With Some Real Hardcore Again in HD

MILF, Granny, Mother, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Amateur, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Cum on Ass, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum on Hands, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Titty Fuck, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Interracial, Netorare, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anal, Double Penetration, Cum in Ass, Creampie, Stockings

RIDING MY HUSBAND HD

RIDING MY HUSBAND HD.mp4

STREAMATE CAMGIRL JESS RYAN GOLD SHOW WITH ANAL DP AND ASS TO MOUTH HD

STREAMATE CAMGIRL HD.mp4

SWEET TEASE FROM STREAMATE CAMGIRL JESS RYAN HD

SWEET TEASE FROM STREAMATE CAMGIRL HD.mp4

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

TWERKING MILF JESS RYAN RIDING BBC BIG ASS ANACONDA HD

TWERKING MILF JESS RYAN RIDING BBC BIG ASS ANACONDA HD.mp4

Twerking Ass N Anal with Creamy Pussy Camgirl Jess Ryan 10-22-18 HD

Twerking Ass N Anal with Creamy Pussy Camgirl Jess Ryan 10-22-18 HD.mp4
Added: Nov 13, 2018 3:03 pm
Marley Brinx - My Favorite Client 2 HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Small Tits, Interracial, Cheating, Cuckold, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Cum in Ass, Creampie, Swallow, Double Penetration, Anilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

When Marley agreed to go on the trip, her motivation was simple. Money. No expectations and life goes on. Although her boyfriend isn't exactly thrilled with the idea, the proposition was just too good to refuse. Marley was on her way on vacation with a client from the restaurant she works in and he has offered an obscene amount of money for her company. However, she is about to get more out of this than she could have ever dreamed possible. Will her relationship stand the test?

Scene (Included sex act): teen, anal, BlowJob, missionary, Hardcore, cowgirl, ass.to.mouth, deep throat, small.tits, Doggystyle, brunette, Reverse Cowgirl, pussy licking, Interracial, Gonzo, riding, tattoo, creampie, lingerie, rimming black-hair
screenshot
My Favorite Client 2 HD.mp4
Wifey's World - Sandra Otterson - Wifey Auditions

MILF, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Real, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

The Pipe HD

Hi Guys! In our latest Audition we brought in The Pipe. OMG this guy was so shy and nervous I couldn't believe it! He was really nice and polite though, and well... He had a big dick. He was worried he wouldn't be able to perform but once my tits came out he had no trouble getting hard and blowing his nice load! Big cummer too, pretty hot

Category: Teasing, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Cum In Mouth, Swallow

thepipe.mp4

Post Pipe POV BJ HD

The second full video uploaded not to the "Video" section, not to the "Store" section, but to blogs. Continuation of the previous video Wifey Auditions - The Pipe. After a member of a new lover, Sandra sucks a member of her faithful.

Category: Teasing, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Cum In Mouth, Swallow

Post_Pipe_POV_BJ.mp4
Added: Nov 13, 2018 1:06 pm
My daughter is a stripper - Liv Revamped HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Only Handjob, Cum on Ass

Since I turned 18, I've been dancing at the stripclub across town hoping my parents wouldn't find out, they would be so mad! They think I've been going to night school. But I've been having fun dancing naked for older men. The other night, a perfect looking man in the corner caught my eye. It was him! It was my daddy! I could tell he was surprised to see me, and I was astonished to see him. I think that is the best dance I've ever done since I’ve been stripping. I loved him watching me like he always has.

So I decided to go for it. I got my cutest pink panties and bra and waited for him to come home when Mom was gone. I called him in my room, told him I saw him, and I wanted him. I made him lay down on the bed, took his pants off. I knew he had a big beautiful cock under there. I stroked and spit on his cock like a good girl then took off my panties and bra. I could tell he loved what he saw by how hard he got. Grinding my young wet slit on her leg and jerking him off I wanted his special Daddy juice so bad, rubbing his cock all over my ass and showing him my pretty pussy I pulled on his cock fast and hard until he poured it all over my ass. I think Daddy will come to see me dance more.

My daughter is a stripper HD.mp4
Busty daughter teaches Dad to not suck in bed - Bree Daniels HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy

I told my dad that my mom confided in me that he doesn’t satisfy her in bed. That she was even thinking of divorce. He knows we are close. So he believed it. He is so sexy. I used to walk out of the shower in front of him when I still lived there in college because I knew he liked it. I’ve always wanted to know what his cock looks like. I love older men and I think he is the reason why. It might seem a little manipulative. But I won’t ever tell and I know he won’t either. And who knows, maybe he will please her more when I’m done with him. I’m so naughty. But I had to have him.

I could tell he was nervous, but also excited because his cock was growing in his pants as soon as I started talking about my generous offer to “save” his marriage. I pulled my pants off, spread my legs and told him exactly how to lick and finger his favorite daughters pussy. It took some direction, but he picked it up quickly. His handsome warm face between my long legs almost made me cum on its own. Then it was time to fuck me. I needed it so badly. But where to start? Doggy is my favorite. I bet it’s mom’s too. Mother like daughter. His cock was as thick and big as I had imagined while playing with myself all those years.. Daddy knows how to fuck so good with his thick fat cock filling up my tight young pussy. I can’t believe he fell for this. I rode him letting him look at my big perfect tittes, then laid back and let him fuck me until I came all over his cock and he filled me with his hot wet daddy load. Some plans are just too good not to work.

Busty daughter teaches Dad to not suck in bed HD.mp4

Subject 23: Tested & Terminated 1080p - Cali Carter & Lady Fyre HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Female Domination, Gloves, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Hands, Swallow, Hairy, Blackmail
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

You volunteered for a paid experiment, and when the day arrives you're given the address of a warehouse. You follow the written instructions left for you at the front door: you change into a hospital gown & lie on the examination table.

You're quite surprised when two attractive women enter, wearing lingerie & lab coats. Other than that, everything seems very professional at first. The scientists take your vitals, but then the blonde tech pulls up your gown. The redhead says that since you clearly didn't read the packet, she'll explain what the study is about. They're studying the effects of stress on male virility. The 1 rule: You're not allowed to touch. Cali, the blonde, begins to stroke your penis. Olivia, the redhead, takes your vitals again to see how the stimulation is affecting you. You're shocked when she puts on a pair of gloves & begins to give you a blowjob. You had no idea this experiment would entail sex acts.

The scientists continue in a sterile fashion & take turns having sex with you. Olivia is clearly taking perverse pleasure in observing your reactions to the "stress". Cali goes the extra mile, deepthroating you & showing off her ass while she rides you, pounding your cock into her pussy. These too are very dedicated to their work, making notes on their clipboard while tormenting you.

Technician Cali milks your cock until you cum into her mouth, then she spits the "sample" into a test tube. Before you've fully recovered from the shock of the unexpected orgasm, Olivia explains that the fluid in the IV isn't saline, it's a paralytic which is slowly stopping your heart from beating. Unfortunately, the University wouldn't sanction their sexual experiment, and they can't have you alive to protest or invalidate their results. They plan on getting very rich off the experiments & won't have you interfering. The truth of your situation begins to sink in before you feel yourself slipping away into oblivion.

Category: EXECUTRIX
Related Categories: POV SEX MEDICAL FETISH CUM IN MOUTH FEMDOM SEX BLOW JOBS
Keywords: lady fyre cali carter laz fyre gloves experiment executrix medical nurse blowjob pov sex deepthroat wristwatch cum in mouth femme fatale big tits

Subject 23 HD.mp4
Just Checking in on You HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, POV, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Hello! Oh, I miss you sooo much. What's happening there? Anything fun at school? And... you're not letting yourself be distracted from your studies are you? Oh, I can't believe I only get to talk to you on Skype now! You're so far away... just remember to keep an eye on your grades and don't let yourself be distracted by anything... like S-E-X! No, no, your dad and I would be very upset with you. No, you should find other ways to deal with any of those... inclinations. You know (don't make your mom say it!!), take "care" of those needs in other ways. You know... find some "material" or something... or whenever you happen upon some visual "stimulation," just record it, use it... you know... if you were even doing anything NOW, well, I wouldn't know. I can't see under your desk! ha ha! I mean, you could be doing ANYTHING. Not that you'd want to, around your mother, but... that would be much better for you than getting involved with those little girls there on campus... messy relationships, dangerous diseases. I mean, honey, I want to make sure you know that your mother would be very supportive of you taking care of your needs in other ways... you know, if you see anything around that happens to turn you on... or if.... I mean, if I sit up like this, I don't even look like your own mother, do I? You can't see my face on camera... I could be any.... sexy woman... and you should take advantage of that. It's safer than sex!

Category: TIT FETISH
Related Categories: TABOO, NIPPLE PLAY, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, BIG TITS, MILF
Keywords: taboo, milf, tease, jerk off encouragement, striptease, bra fetish, topless, big breasts, nipples, tit dropping, breast jiggling, breast squeezing, moaning, breast play, dirty talk
Added: Nov 13, 2018 12:13 pm
Sunny Chase in "My Horny Annoying Brother!" MP4 1080p HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Cuckold, On The Phone, Spying, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Titty Fuck, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow

Hey! Get out, I'm on the phone with my boyfriend!

Come on let's go!

I'm not going anywhere! Can't you see I'm in my underwear!

You said you'd give me a ride....

Go ask Mom or Dad, you're annoying!

They're not here... Get off the phone!

No quit touching me!

My sister loves to tease me with her big tits when no one is looking.. Watch as I toy with my sister's pussy while she's on the phone! I finally get to bust my nut all over my sister's huge titties!!!

Related Categories: BIG TITS POV SEX POV TITTY FUCK CUMSHOTS
Keywords: sunny chase blowjob bj tit fucking sister brother on phone fingering tits boobs

My Horny Annoying Brother HD.mp4
Anastasia Knight in "Fucking My Sister on the Kitchen Table!" MP4 HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Caught Masturbating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

WTF ARE YOU DOING?

Shut up! I am about to Cum!

Why are you doing this in the living room? Where is Mom and Dad?

Get out of here, I am about to cum! Just shut up!

I recently caught my sister masturbating right before she orgasmed in the living room, she let me watch and even grabbed my dick! I thought she was acting a little weird after that and then a few days laters we talked about it. She got so turned on just talking about it she pulled out my cock and let me fuck her right on our family kitchen table!

Related Categories: POV SEX BLOW JOBS FACIALS OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN ALL NATURAL
Keywords: anastasia knight pov blowjob pov bj facial family manipulation blonde all natural natural tits caught masturbating doggy style fingering choking
Fucking My Sister on the Kitchen Table HD.mp4
They Are REAL Mother And Daughter HD

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Latina, Amateur, Real, Proven Real Incest, Granny, POV, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits

They are REAL Mother and Daughter HD.mp4

Daughter Punished By Father For Using Parents Credit Card Without Permission HD

Daughter, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Blackmail, Humiliation, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Daughter Punished By Father HD.mp4
Daddy Teaches me a New Game - Ivy Wolfe HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthropat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Netorare

I was so bored in my room playing with my hand puppet. Daddy came in and said that he had something more fun to play with than my toys but I had to keep it a secret and not tell anyone especially mom. He took off his pants and showed me a yummy game.

He told me to rub his thingy, I was scared it hurt him at first but he said it didn’t hurt at all. Then just a little bit of stuff came out of the top of it where he pees. It was weird but I liked it. I wanted to know what it tasted like because sometimes when I touch my wet spot in bed at night I taste it on my fingers and it tastes really sweet. Daddy said it was okay. I licked the stuff off the top and liked it. Then daddy said to take my dress off so he could see how pretty I am. I did and it was more comfortable that way, cause he rubbed my boobies and I liked it. I put his daddy dick in my mouth all the way like a good girl and sucked and rubbed it until he gave me my special drink that he made just for me. I like daddy’s warm special drink. I hope if I don’t tell my mom he will let me drink it again.

Teaches me a New Game HD.mp4
Added: Nov 12, 2018 9:59 pm
Paige Owens - Tiny Teen Gets Creampie By Her Step Brother HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Big Ass, Hairy, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat
screenshot
Paige catches her stepbro watching incest porn and becomes curious about why he's into it. She decides to join him in watching and they begin to masturbate together and then move on to their own incest adventure.

Includes: Mutual Masturbation and Porn watching, Blowjob, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy, Prone Bone, Cowgirl, and Creampie
screenshot
tiny.teen.gets.creampie.by.her.step.brother.mp4
Vina Sky - Stepbro Gives In To Stepsis' Asian Persuasion HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Roleplay, Spying, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Caught In The Act, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
Vina goes into her stepbro's room to see him in his underwear and admires him. While he's in the bathroom, she sneaks into his bed and waits for him naked. When the brother finds her, he is confused and upset. Vina tells him they're obviously attracted to each other and they're only step-siblings. This convinces him and they fuck.

Includes: Kissing, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, Fake Creampie, and Real Facial
screenshot
spy.18.10.22.vina.sky.mp4

My Sister The Cam Girl - Alexis Rain HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Latina, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy

My sister is on her web cam with a customer. He offers her money to suck her brothers cock on camera, then he offers more money to fuck her brother on camera. Finally, he offers even more money if she lets him cum in her pussy!

Related Categories: CREAMPIE DOGGYSTYLE ROLE PLAY FUCKING BOY-GIRL
Keywords: alexis rain tony dinozzo

My Sister The Cam Girl HD.mp4
Added: Nov 12, 2018 7:33 pm
Mommy Meets A Teen Idol - Kendra Lust HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, POV, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Titty Fuck, Spying, Caught In The Act, Cum on Tits

Bratty popstar Ricky Spanish is **** to attend yet another meet and greet at the house of his mega fan. When he arrives he is immediately interested in the contest winner’s mom, Kendra Lust. Ricky is so used to people fawning all over him, he finds Kendra’s indifference refreshing and becomes desperate to show her his appeal. He keeps his eye on Kendra while trying to placate his obsessive fan. Ricky tries to find any way he can to get rid of Kendra’s daughter so he can cozy up to her!
mommy.meets.a.teen.idol.mp4
Elena Koshka, Kristen Scott, Scarlett Sage, Tyler Nixon - The Portal HD

Sister, Teen, Hairy, Russian, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Cuckold, Spying, Female Domination, Stockings, On The Phone, Blackmail, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation, Pregnancy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Bookworm sister, Elena Koshka, goes downstairs to flip the fusebox on, when she sees a mysterious glow from an old cabinet. It's a portal into the future! She dives inside and comes out to see that her beloved brother, Tyler Nixon, has married his current girlfriend, Kristen Scott. Kristen was a bad girl when they started dating, but now she's spiraled out of control, she is conspiring to rob a museum, and she wants Tyler to help. The portal pulls Elena back into the past and Elena is busy to try to change the future by changing the present.

Tags: blowjob pussy.licking kissing missionary dirty.talk doggy.style spoon creampie
screenshot
The Portal HD.mp4
Britney Light, Chad White, Emma Hix, Penny Pax - Insomniac pts. 3 & 4 HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Caught In The Act, Cuckold, Netorare, Threesome, Lesian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum on Tits, Chubby
screenshot
Emma confesses her feelings for her brother, assuring him sex is just the medicine she needs for her insomnia, and it works. While Emma is dreaming in Chad's arms, Britney, who believes herself to be Chad's girlfriend, crawls into his bedroom window. The girls compete for Chad, begging Chad to choose him. (sex includes: Creampies, and facial cumshot).
(from Chad's perspective) It's 10pm, and in order to help Emma with her insomnia, we all go to our bedrooms, even if we're not ready to go to bed. I hear my phone text and it's Britney, she wants to see me. I text her back, "can't.. got to watch Em." It's difficult for me to hit the send button but obligation has always weighed over any sort of fun. I guess I'm just wired that way. Britney text me back, "I can be at your bedroom window in 10 minutes," and she sends me a picture of her breasts. I can feel my cock stiffen, and then I hear a soft knock on the door.
"Can I come in?" Emma walks in without hearing my answer. She looks at me with determination.
"What's up?" I'm half annoyed with her and half concerned. I'm always concerned for Emma, I guess I'm just wired that way.
Emma breathes in deeply and confesses that she's "in love with me." I tell her how absurd that is.. of course she loves me but she is not 'in love' with me, she misspoke, and I'm sure that's some side effect of her lack of sleep. She looks at me with determination, she wants me, she wants me to make love to her.

Tags: fucking.after.cumshot prone.bone blowjob cowgirl cum.on.stomach fake.creampie facial 3.cumshots fucking.after.creampie
screenshot
Insomniac HD.mp4
Ivy Wolfe, Zac Wild - Sugar HD

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Teen, Roleplay, Wife, Female Domination, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Cuckold, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation, POV, Hairy
screenshot
screenshot

Missa has arranged for her son, Zac, to marry the freshly 18 year old Ivy Wolfe. If he doesn't he will be disowned, and will not have a dime of inheritance. Zac adores his mother, and it would hurt him more for her to disown him, but he doesn't want to marry someone he doesn't love-- he doesn't even know the girl! Missa wants a grandbaby, and the meeting will produce what she wants the most, a little one to fawn over, as she did her own son.

Tags: blowjob cowgirl missionary doggy.style creampie kissing
screenshot
Sugar HD.mp4
Added: Nov 12, 2018 6:55 pm
LAUREN PHILLIPS, ISABELLA NICE - ANTI BULLYING BANG HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Latina, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blackmail, Humiliation, Netorare, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Hairy, Anilingus, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, POV

Lauren Phillips is a protective mother, so when she hears that her daughter is being bullied at school, she is not too happy about it. She finds out the name of the girl who is doing the bullying, and is immediately on the case. The name is Isabella Nice. Lauren quickly finds her social media page, and is even able to pinpoint exactly where she lives. She heads over to Isabellas house and as soon as she opens the door, Lauren pushes her inside and pins her up against a wall. Isabella tries to deny that she has been bullying Laurens daughter, but Lauren is having none of it. To punish Isabella, she puts Isabella on her hands and knees and makes her crawl into her bedroom. Isabella gets naked, and then Lauren decides to teach her a lesson. She puts on a strapon and manhandles her, making sure Isabella never bullies her daughter again. Looks like all this situation needed was a little adult intervention!

anti.bullying.bang.mp4
A Whore For Big Cocks - Jessa Rhodes HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Blackmail, Cunnilingus, Hairy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow

Jessa Rhodes and her pathetic husband Jimmy are finally getting a divorce. That fucking whore is always fucking guys behind his back and in his houses. During the arrangement of deciding who gets what Jessa decides she wants the lawyers cock in her mouth. Mr. Deen is not one to object and soon he has his cock in between her beautiful tits and fucks her hard right in front of her husband. I think this divorce will be finalized soon; but nothing is being signed until Jimmy watches the lawyer cum all over her face!

a.whore.for.big.cocks.mp4

Tara Loves Her Husbands Sexual Games - Tara Ashley HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Threesome, Anal, Double Penetration

Beautiful wife Tara finds herself aroused with the trust she has for her husband and today's gift included a blindfold and not knowing who her stud will be, unless she is a good girl. Steve takes hold of her and fucks her to a new level of delight, as he slips in every inch of cock and drops every ounce of cum.

new.18.10.22.tara.ashley.mp4

MY STEP-SISTER'S ROOM - Hadley Haze HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Caught Masturbating, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuc, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Smoking hot Hadley Haze has a very horny step-brother Logan Long. She catches him jerking off to her thongs then offers him 'One Last Time' of pervy fun. Hadley grabs his thick big cock and starts sucking on it, then lets him titty fuck her. After all that Logan gets so excited that he gives Hadley a hot messy facial.

Cumshot, Facial, Blonde, Petite, Blowjob, Tittyfuck, Deepthroat, Gagging, Saliva, Big Tits, Cum in mouth, Monster Cock, Oral, Piercings, POV, Tattooed

my.step-sisters.room.mp4
Added: Nov 12, 2018 4:22 pm
Cute Amateur Daughter and Her Cruel Father 3 More HD Vids!

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, Male Domination, Blackmail, Humiliation, Netorare, Cum in Pussy

Wrestling with her Daddy goes Wrong for her HD

Wrestling with her Daddy goes Wrong for her HD.mp4

Well you Aint a Virgin Anymore HD

Well you Aint a Virgin Anymore HD.mp4

Daddy Lost his Daughters Virginity to a Bet with his best Friend HD

Daddy Lost his Daughters Virginity to a Bet with his best Friend HD.mp4
Yes My Cunt's Dripping with Another Man's Cum HD

MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Female Domination, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Stockings, Handjob

You love it... thinking of another man's cock in your wife, his hot cum still dripping from her tight cunt. You can't help thinking of his tight balls, already to unload up my cunt... neither can I! I know you want me to tell you all about my hot sex - getting fucked so HARD - with other men. I'm going to tell you all right; I'm going to hold it over you. I'm going to let his juicy cum saturate your hardening cock, and I'm going to jerk you off with it. MAYBE I'll let you slip inside me - briefly - and feel your cum mingling with his deep inside my cunt... I might even like it as much as YOU do.

Category: HOT WIVES
Related Categories: HOT WIVES, CREAMPIE, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, VIRTUAL SEX, FEMDOM POV
Keywords: slut, firty talk, cuckold, cuckoldress, hotwife, cleavage, bra fetish, panties, upskirt, stockings, breast bouncing, virtual handjob, cum play, cum, cuck

Yes My Cunts Dripping.mp4

Amber Alder – Mommas Boy HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat

Mom comes home from her morning jog. She is wearing a new, tight jogging suit that shows off her perfect tits and ass. She smiles at her son and says good morning. She asks him what he thinks of her new outfit while showing off her body. She giggles when he compliments her. She tells him that all the men she dates don’t love her the way he does. She says she wants a real man to take care of her. A family man. She hasn’t been able to find one since dad left. She smiles and hugs her son, pressing her tits against his chest for emphasis. She tells him she is all sweaty and that she will take a shower. She slowly walks away, showing off her perfect ass to her son. He agrees. In the bedroom, mom and son are sitting on the bed. Mom reminds her son that she wants a family man in her life. She knows that her son is always there for her, loves her more than anything and finds her very desirable. She asks if he has ever fantasized about having sex with her. He admits he has. She asks if he has ever had a woman’s mouth around his cock. He hasn’t. She smiles and says she wants to be his first. She slides his cock into her mouth and gives him his first blowjob. She stops when he is about to cum. She says she doesn’t want him to cum in her mouth. She steps back and slowly starts stripping off her bikini. Once she is naked, she climbs on top of him and…

Amber Alder Mommas Boy HD.mp4
Ashly Anderson and Alex Coal - The Lesbian Conversion HD

Teen, Big Tits, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Asian, Uncensored Asian, POV, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Male Domination, Passed Out, Helpless, Netorare, Caught In The Act, POV, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits

Ashly and Alex have been living together as a couple for about a year. They are out by the pool, putting sun tan oil on each other and one thing starts to lead to another. Before they can really get into it there is an incessant ringing of the door bell. Ashly goes to check out who it is and a man is there when she opens the door. With a touch Ashly's whole way of seeing men changes and she wants to be this strangers obedient willing slut

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: SLUT TRAINING WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS MENTAL DOMINATION MAGIC CONTROL MESMERIZE
Keywords: submissive taboo
Ashly_Anderson-Alex_Coal-Lesbian_Conversion.mp4
Added: Nov 12, 2018 2:16 pm
Kristen Scott, Scarlett Sage - Confessions of a Naughty Cheerleader HD

Sister, Sisters, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Hairy, Roleplay, Lesbina, Female Domination, Cunnilingus, Bathroom

Cheerleader Scarlett Sage has a secret sex addiction, Kristen Scott gets into fights defending her sister's honor not knowing she is sleeping with a bevy of gorgeous women in their small town. Kristen begs Scarlett to stay home, change her promiscuous ways, but Scarlett suggests that Kristen donates sex to help curb her insatiable appetite for lesbian sex.

Tags: girl.girl female.on.female.cunnilingus kissing incest incest.roleplay

Confessions of a Naughty Cheerleader HD.mp4
Katrina Jade - The Donor HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Stockings, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Female Domination, Blackmail, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation

Millionaire, Katrina Jade, owns Jade Imports with her husband they employ over 3000 people, one of whom, Zac Wild, has stolen from her company. Zac leaves a letter of his resignation and a check at Katrina's home when she surprises him and opens the door. She has a desire to take his seed, this would let him off the hook, and of course he can decline her, he should say no, but will he be able to deny a strong, cold, powerful woman with all of her persuasion?

Katrina stares at Zac, "My husband thinks we should call the police, but I think it's possible you can be rehabilitated."
"No, don't call the police," He laughs nervously, "Rehabilitation sounds okay.. but it makes me think you want to cut off my hand or take my life or something.." Katrina shrugs and stares into his eyes.
Zac musters every fiber of inner strength and confesses, "I swear to you I stole from you, in increments, just as I confess in my letter. I needed the money to pay for my wife's hospital bill or else they were going to foreclose on our house. Our daughter..
Katrina squints her eyes, "Little Anisse, the one that goes to private school?"
"It's a Catholic school, not really expensive, it is private but.."
Katrina interrupts, "but you intended to pay the money back, even if you weren't caught?"
"Absolutely. I am not a thief. I am a good man, and Mrs. Jade, I've been with Globex for eight years.. you know my character."
"Funny. I had the same thought when I saw the debits in payroll going into an offshore account under "Zachary Allan Wild."
Zac shakes his head, "I understand that I can't be forgiven, I wish I could still work for you, it's honestly been the best job of my life, but I wouldn't even think of asking for you and Mr. Jade's forgiveness.
Katrina crosses her arms and stares at him.
"I am at the mercy of your goodness, your kindness, and forgiving nature. Please accept my resignation, accept the repayment, and ma'am, I know what you're thinking..
Katrina raises an eyebrow.
"You think that I should pay interest, as if I loaned the money from the bank, and I think that's perfectly understandable."
Katrina explains in a cool and collected manner, "the difference is that when you take a loan from the bank, they know you're borrowing the money, they approve you, instead of hundreds of your thieving hands taking money away from all of your co-workers. The same co-workers that you buy donuts for, you small talk with at the water cooler, the same co-workers who think you're a stand up guy, Zachary."
Zac nods, "Please, ma'am [he gets down on his knees] it would kill me if they knew I've been borrowing.. Katrina interrupts him sharply. "stealing!"
Zac nods, she's right, he whispers as if the word, 'stealing' cuts into him, "stealing from my friends."
Katrina, "But you tell me with a smile that you are a 'good man,' tell me, do I trust a thief to give me an accurate assessment of his character? And has there ever been a thief that has ever been 'good?'
"I'm just a person, I'm flawed.. the bills have been pouring in, my wife is sick again, and our healthcare coverage won't.."
"So it's MY fault. I'm to blame for not giving you a proper Insurance plan?"
"No, no.. I didn't mean that at all! You are more than generous ma'am."
Katrina glares at him.
"I"m merely saying that I'm a desperate man that forget who I am. I'm ashamed that I can not provide for my family. I've got no one to blame but myself.. I have made some very bad, bad decisions. But if I am in jail, no one will be able to provide for my daughter, and my wife has no family of her own. [he gets down on his knees, his eyes begin to tear up]. I must beg you, please accept the money back, please accept whatever interest you and your husband think is appropriate.
Katrina relaxes and considers.. there is something he could do to make it up to her. If he will agree, of course.

Tags: blowjob cowgirl riding missionary dirty.talk choking cum.begging creampie
The Donor HD.mp4
Ariana Simon Minipack

Teen, Latina, Ebony, Amateur, POV, Bathroom, Pregnancy, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tit, Big Ass
screenshot
This minipack contains four videos of Ariana Simon masturbating, both before and while pregnant. She uses a dildo and several vibrators.

Oral Fetish Cum

Sucking on a dick shaped lollipop and cumming with my hitachi

Pussy Fucking w/ Shoes On

Playing with my favorite purple vibrator in close view, getting it all creamy with my converse shoes on

Sexy Feet & Pregnant Pussy

Watch my first ever Foot Fetish Video where I show off newly painted white toes. Fingering myself and playing with a glass toy until orgasm, viewing my feet from all different angles.

Teen Creamy Dildo Play

Getting my glass dildo all wet and creamy while cumming with my vibrator
screenshot
teen-creamy-dildo-play.mp4
sexy-feet-pregnant-pussy.mp4
pussy-fucking-w-shoes-on.mp4
oral-fetish-cum.mp4

Little Caprice - Fashion Appreciation HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Small Tits, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Stockings, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Cum on Tits
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Caprice is in Paris for her seasonal shopping trip. She’s done this ever since she got married to a rich businessman. She’s a trophy wife and she knows it - it’s hard work, and she treats these trips as getaways from that life.

Includes: Kissing, Handjob, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Doggy, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, and Cum mostly in Mouth and on Chest
screenshot
vix.18.10.21.little.caprice.mp4
Added: Nov 12, 2018 1:24 pm
Amedee Vause - In Debt To Daddy HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Netorare, Stockings, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Facial, Hairy, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

I finally managed to fool my dad to give me his credit card (to buy some cigarettes). Never thought it will go so smooth and easy. What a fool I was myself! My dad only gives me some lunch money, I can't buy serious things with those, he's probably still imagining that I'm playing with toys. I am, but not the kind of toys he imagines Smile) So I can't buy classy perfumes, sexy clothes, make-up and a few other things that a beautiful young lady like me needs and wants. So I took exactly what I considered as belonging to me, without asking because I just heard enough of "no". Unfortunately for me daddy's card had a much lower limit than I expected. Two Thousand dollars! How does he expect to celebrate Christmas with so little money? However, these questions are futile now, that money is gone. I bought myself some nice treats, some presents (Christmas is coming, huh?), ordered some things from the internet... Then I realized I made such a big mistake. When Daddy finds out, there will be a serious punishment for me! I hoped he won't notice, but the fact that we are broke for Christmas really pissed him off and he started to yell at me, mentioning my mother and so on. He told me I went too far, that his own wife, my mother doesn't spend that much and she, at least does things for him, sexual things. Oh, Daddy, so that's how it goes? I didn't know, but now, that I know....I can do things too, do you get me? Yeah, sexual ones, if my money depend on things I do for you, I'm in! He acted appalled at first, denying his inner pervert who couldn't wait to push his thick penis in my mouth. I agreed to give him a blowjob, and at some point he went super rough fucking my mouth while tears were pouring in my eyes and my spit was drooling on my chin. He wanted to fuck me too, I told him I never did it with someone with a big penis like daddy's. It was fun, in five minutes I was screaming like the entire hell was possessing me Smile) But Daddy will not un-ground me only for offering him the possibility to fuck my mouth and cunt, he wants more! He's telling me now that I should do it with him weekly or maybe even more frequently. What a prick! What do you think, should I fuck him weekly for money? Wanna see me with more and more daddy cock inside me? You little perverts! Smile)

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, BRAT GIRLS, ROLE PLAY, DADDY'S GIRL, DEEP THROAT
Keywords: taboo, daddy's girl, step daughter, step dad, bratty, roleplay, blowjob, deepthroat, fucking, doggystyle, big tits, big naturals, brunette, cum on tits, mouth fucking

InDebtToDaddy_part1of3.mp4
InDebtToDaddy_part2of3.mp4
InDebtToDaddy_part3of3.mp4
Jessa Rhodes & Ivy Wolfe - If It Feels Right 1 & 2 HD

Sister, Teen, MILF, Small Tits, Big Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Hairy, Caught In The Act, Cum in Pussy, Creampie
screenshot
screenshot

Ivy Wolfe sneaks over to her brother, Zach Wild's house while his wife, Jessa Rhodes is on a work trip. Ivy claims she only needs to stay for a week, and she'll be gone before Jessa comes home. Jessa has previously walked in on her husband, Zach, kissing Ivy, and Zach has promised not to see her again. Jessa comes home from work early to see Ivy is staying. "I'm sorry," Ivy pleads to Jessa, "please let me stay for a week, just a week and I'll be gone!" Jessa hesitantly agrees but needs to show her husband why she is the best woman for him. Infidelity is painful, it has made Jessa insecure, and Zach is desperate to show his wife that he won't betray her again. Ivy listens to her brother make love to his wife and she smiles. Jessa has him, for now, but Zach is hers, he is family, and nobody knows him like she does. (Sex scene involves: Jessa Rhodes and Zach Wild, creampie).

Brother, Zach Wild, is caught between his beloved wife, Jessa Rhodes, and his beloved and manipulative sister, Ivy Wolfe. Zac has spent hours the previous night talking to Jessa about how Ivy will only be staying for a week or two until she earns enough money for a place of her own....

screenshot

If It Feels Right 1 HD.mp4
If It Feels Right 2 HD.mp4
Jessa Rhodes - Watching Porn with Jessa HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Stockings, Roleplay, Female Domination, Cum on Tits, Latina, Hairy, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat

Jessa Rhodes tries with every fiber of her being to peel her brother, Zac Wild, away from the TV. He wants to watch football, she wants to watch her favorite reality show. Zac selfishly dismisses her until she threatens to call and report on him being uncooperative again. Zac knows he should be moved out of the house at his age, and he agrees to let her watch her show, but only if she watches on her father's laptop under his bed. He shows her where it's hidden, but they are both surprised that he has a porn movie paused on the main screen! She's curious, he's grossed out, and hilarity ensues.

Jessa turns her head to look closely at the sex on the screen, she scrunches her brow in confusion, "wow.." she elbows Zac to get him to pay attention, "Isn't it so weird that he thrusts inside of her at an angle like that?"
Zach peeks and looks away, "that's so we can see the explicit part, I guess.." He tries not to act too knowledgeable about porn. It's so strange to be watching it with his sister, even though he thinks she's sexy. He shames himself for the thought.
Jessa looks even closer at the penis going into the vagina at an angle, "it's got to be stabbing her awkwardly though.. I mean we DON'T HAVE to see everything, we can just use our imagination."
Zach rolls his eyes, "Guys can't use their imagination, Jess."
Jessa laughs, "you're so hard on your own sex, look.. look at her face, wouldn't it be amazing if we could watch her authentically orgasm and not see all this penetration?"
"They make porn like that, it's on one of the pay channels.. only women would probably watch that."
"Well I like how he is clasping his fingers around hers.. look.. she's looking into his eyes, now look at her face.. see?
Zach smiles and nods, he looks away knowing he should leave the room, but oh God.. why does he stay?
Jessa sighs, "I want to find a gentleman like that someday.."
"Not a porn star.. obviously."
Jessa shrugs her shoulders, "I wouldn't mind, as long as he doesn't wear himself out at work and comes home to make love to me passionately."
Zach looks at Jessa, she parts her thighs, she glances back at Zach with the same look he's seen her give her ex-boyfriend. "How progressive of you," he says as he tries not to notice she's parted her legs, he can see the lace at the top of her stockings. She pulls her skirt down and glances over at him looking at her.

Watching Porn with Jessa HD.mp4
The Mysterious Seduction of StepMom Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Stockings

Little did I know how dangerous my little notion was... I only wanted to relax a bit, some stress relief, a way to wind down... something to reward me for all my hard work day in and day out. This little old lady recommended some incense... "aromatherapy" to give me just what I needed. How did she know what I needed... or wanted? She asked me so many questions, all about my work and family, and I ended up telling her all about my handsome stepson. At home, I stared into the candle flame and watched the time pass by, pondering that strange experience, my stepson's impending weekend visit, and... just why I was beginning to feel different... too relaxed, a bit horny, turned on and even devious. I was thinking way too much about my stepson, his toned body and how sweet and innocent he is. I was distracted from... well, being my real self, at least, what I thought was my real self. I had no idea what was coming over me, how I was transforming, thanks to my exuberance and overuse of this new incense, into StepMom Jekyll: a devious, sex-crazed, stepson-obsessed MILF. No more sweet housewife. I was after just one thing: relentlessly teasing my stepson with every part of my body from feet to legs to ass, breasts, and pussy until I face-humped and fingered myself to orgasm time and time again... getting my own release while driving him to the absolute brink. I left him with my panties... he'll manage to come on his own and give that hard cock of his relief, I'm sure. As for me, when the magic of the evening wears off, it all feels like one, hot taboo dream...

Solo female sitting at the table fantasising about encounters with her step son, she starts to masturbate through her panties. A door opening sound affect changes the scene and she starts talking POV style to the camera as if you are her stepson and then teases and seduces you with her legs and pantyhose, she follows with a virtual handjob while teasing with cleavage. She finally reveals her pussy and starts riding you and finally takes off her top while masturbating for you.

The Mysterious Seduction of StepMom Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde.mp4
Added: Nov 12, 2018 11:06 am
Cheater Sisters 1 & 2 - Helena Danae, Pamela Rios HD

Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Translated, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, On The Phone, Lesbian, Group, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Rough Sex, Male Domination, Netorare, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
The sisters Helena y Pamela are planning a couples meeting but not with their husbands. As their lovers come, they kiss and masturbate each other.

Finally Manotas’ friend has arrived, he will take care of Pamela, therefore the cheater sisters will be fucked real hard by their lovers.
screenshot
Helena Danae Pamela Rios Cheater Sisters P1 HD.mp4
Helena Danae Pamela Rios Cheater Sisters P2 HD.mp4
TRIBBING WITH MOMMY - Silvia Saige, Whitney Wright HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Female Domination, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Big Tits, Big Ass, Caught In The Act, Hairy

Stunning brunette mom Silvia Saige catches her bitchy daughter Whitney Wright trying to steal the keys to the car, and gives Whitney a piece of her mind...and then some! Silvia's fury is short lived. When hot MILF Silvia grabs her sexy, all-natural daughter Whitney, kissing her hard on the mouth, Whitney is initially resistant, but her wet cotton panties are proof she is craving the hot forbidden girl! Silvia pushes Whitney back onto the bed and goes down on her, eating her pussy until she cums. Whitney eagerly returns the favor, eating the sexy MILF's cunt till she screams, cumming all over the place. They find themselves bumping their steaming hot pussies together, tribbing together until they cum again.

Lesbian, Natural tits, Big Tits, Teens, Brunette, Mature & Milf, Cunilingus, Straight Porn, HD Porn, Tribbing

tribbing.with.mommy.mp4
South American spinner gets face fucked and manhandled for being late HD

Teen, Small Tits, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Latina, Amateur, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Blackmail
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

This little 85 pound South American showed up 3.5 hours late to the shoot. So I taught her a lesson in punctuality. I start fucking her face roughly and she holds on to me for dear life. I fuck her face so hard her body is coming off the ground. I hold her down on my cock and don't let her up to breathe. I roughly and brutally throat fuck her, choke her and slap her. I fuck her roughly in various positions. I make her do a back bend and put my cock all the way in her mouth and pick her up and throat fuck her. I continue to brutally rough her up and make her lick my asshole and the sweat off of my body. I blow a huge load on her face and tell her not to be late next time!!!

The girl doesn't get named. Hoby fucks her face in a variety of positions. He shoves and holds her head down as she gags on his cock. He bends her backwards as he fucks her mouth. He slaps her face and fish hooks her mouth. He smacks her ass. He gives it to her from behind in standing doggy, also lifting her up as he fucks her. He chokes her while fucking her in missionary. He makes her rim him. He finishes by cumming on her face.

South American Spinner Brutally Throat Fucked For Being Late HD.mp4

Emmas Secret Life in Harley Quinn and Her New Dog HD

MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, POV, Parody, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Joker surprises Harley with a new dog. She is very excited and promises to take care of him. He asks her if she knows what dogs need. She answers with water, food, and walks. But Joker has other things in mind. He tells Harley she needs to be able to please her dog. She thinks he is joking at first but realizes he is serious. She of course agrees with his kinky request and she pleases her new doggy throughly!
Added: Nov 12, 2018 5:02 am
Angelica Cruz - Early Dicksmissal HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught In The Act, Cum on Pussy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
early dicksmissal hd 1.mp4
early dicksmissal hd 2.mp4
Nikki Brooks - Son's Chronic Masturbation Problem - Mom Talks to Doctor on Phone While Helping You HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Latina, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, On The Phone, Blowjob, Handjob, Netorare, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

The doctor called it "chronic masturbation." It was the act of obsessively self-pleasuring no matter where you were. You'd see an image on the TV, or a beautiful girl on the cover of a magazine, and you'd get an erection - even seeing Mom turned you on.
Mom was going through work emails on her phone while your eyes went up and down her gorgeous figure. You felt yourself stiffen, and like always, you pulled out your cock and started jerking off. "What are you doing!?" Mom said with a long sigh. "I'm sorry...you're right, I shouldn't respond this way. The doctor said that as soon as you started doing that to give him a call."
"Hi? Yes, can I be transferred to the doctor?" Mom said now on the phone. She explained the situation, and the doctor reminded her what it was, and to be patient with you. "This is very hard for Mommy, just bare with me," Mom said looking at you. "Okay, doc - what do you suggest we do?"
"Hahaha, right...if it was just that easy to lend a hand," Mom laughed on the phone, but then her expression changed. "You're serious? He's my son." After some convincing, she asked the doctor to stay on the phone with her, and then looked back at you.
"He wants me to do what you're doing to yourself. He thinks that maybe by helping you out, it will release you faster. So, Mommy's gonna try her hand because it might cause a different reaction, effect, stimulation..." Mom said with an uneasy look on her face. She wrapped her soft hand around your cock, and it felt incredible. It didn't feel anything like your hand, and that only turned you on more.
Mom continued to talk to the doctor on the phone as she stroked up and down. It was hard for you to get off. You'd stroke for hours with no finish, and now you were already getting used to Mom's soft hands. So, when Mom explained that she wasn't seeing a difference, the doctor suggested she take things a step further.
The doctor thought that with Mommy's help, you could control your urges, even if that meant she'd have to use her mouth, or even her body to get you off. And Mom was willing to do whatever the doctor told her to do to help you with your problem.
This clip includes: Nikki Brooks, mom/son, POV, you have been diagnosed with chronic masturbation, masturbate anywhere at any time when you are horny, mom sees you jerking off in front of her and calls the doctor, doctor suggests she help you by "lending" a hand, doctor continues to tell her what to do over the phone, mom is uneasy and hesitant at first, mom wants to help you, virtual handjob, virtual blowjob, stripping down, tit groping, mom reassures you that it's okay, virtual sex, missionary, doggystyle, cum in mouth, cum swallowing, mom is happy she's helped you, MILF, momma's boy, mature, POV sex, older woman, younger man

Category: MOMMAS BOY
Related Categories: VIRTUAL SEX, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, TABOO, MILF, POV
Keywords: mom, son, family, chronic masturbation, handjob, blowjob, virtual sex, pov, missionary, doggystyle, milf, older woman, mature, blonde, nikki brooks

Chronic Masturbation Problem HD.mp4

Little Sister Panty Jerk Off - Ashley Sinclair HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Bathroom, Female Domination, Caught Masturbating

You have a bad habit of checking out the girlfriend's sweet and innocent little sister. Today she is sitting across from you wearing a very cute skirt and high heel wedges. She isn't really old enough to know that guys like you could be perving on her. She mindlessly sits in various positions while talking away to her sister about their shopping trip.... allowing you to see her pretty colorful panties that are bulging from her fat pussy beneath. You can even tell it is probably a little wet because that's how girls get. You'd love to smell them. Finally she catches you peeking and gives you a stern and confused look. The second time she catches you... she motions (without sister seeing) for you to meet her in the other room. She scolds you and cannot believe you would be looking up her skirt. Being the brat that she is (and wanting to see your hard throbbing dick because she has always looked up to you) she bribes you into jerking off for her (or she will tell sister about you peeking up her skirt). Maybe she has more experience than you thought. She takes her panties off and lets you hold them and even sniff them. For encouragement for you to hurry she lets you see her tight body, perky smooth tits, and her wet, freshly shaved pussy.

Little Sisters Panty Jerk HD.mp4
Fuck Family Bonding - Aaliyah Love HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mom, Roleplay, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Ass, On The Phone, POV

Aaliyah Love enjoys when her husband is out of town because it gives her quality time to fuck her stepson. She is usually pretty weary of husbands schedule, but this time got too infatuated and got caught. Aaliyah thought it was time that her husband see why she was cheating on him. Not only was his son younger, but also more well young. Hubby got a kick out of watching his wife get pounded, and stepson got a nice little nut out of it too.
18.10.18.aaliyah.love.mp4
Added: Nov 12, 2018 3:41 am
Pay Pig Training - Ceara Lynch HD

Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Blackmail, Female Domination

So this is how it works. There is only one thing that truly makes me happy... your money! I know what you want from me, you want to watch me strip, worship my ass and tits, and jack that lonely dick until you shoot hot cum all over your belly. Well, I am going to train you that the only way you can even get hard is by paying me. I want you to feel the pleasure I feel when you give me your money. So pay tribute to your goddess. Go on, push that tribute button and I'll continue to push your buttons.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Pay Pig Training HD.mp4
On Her Knees Blowjob with Mandy Flores HD

MILF, Big Tits, POV, Amateur, Stockings, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Facial

Your boyfriend comes home to find you laying on your bed, wear some sporty clothes and a bandana please. You have on a new G-shock hot pink watch that you bought with his credit card and you want to make up for it by sucking his cock and also testing the durability of it when stroking him. Please make sure the watch is visible the whole time and focus on it as much as you can.

INCLUDES: Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Ball Licking, Watch Fetish, Hand Job

Category: BLOW JOBS
Related Categories: CUM IN MOUTH CUM SWALLOWERS BALL SUCKING/LICKING HANDJOBS CUMSHOTS
Keywords: watch fetish facial bratty girl mandy flores cum eating watch cock worship laughing girl sucking cock head big loads brunette marks head bobbers

On Her Knees Blow Job HD.mp4

Taboo Mom Natasha – A Mothers Secret Confession HD

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Domination

In this stunning reveal… a respectable “vanilla” single mother confesses her incestrous lustful relationship with her very own son. Listen to the details of her discovery and uncontrollable passion…watch as she demonstrates the way they touched and fucked for the first time.. her lusty words depicting a steamy mother son affair that she confesses with passion and taboo talk that will leave you panting and wishing she was your very own mother.

A mothers secret confession HD.mp4
Rachel Steele – MILF1717 – Mothers Regrets HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Stockings, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits
screenshot
Pastor Rachel Steele receives a call from a member of her congregation. He wants her to talk to his son Tyler. The young man has been behaving very badly of late. When Pastor Steele calls round, she arranges for her and Tyler to be alone in the house for a couple of hours. Such privacy, she feels, will encourage him to open up about his feelings. The pastor’s instincts prove correct. Immediately she hits it off with Tyler and soon learns what is bothering him. The young man is troubled that he was adopted and does not know who his mother is. Feeling a kind of emptiness inside, he cannot focus on school or form meaningful relationships with others. Often he daydreams about his mother – wondering what she is like. He has even developed a MILF fixation. Every time he sees an attractive, busty, hot-assed woman over 35, he gets turned on. This leaves him feeling especially attracted to Pastor Steele herself. For her own part, Rachel can relate to Tyler’s sadness at being separated from his mother. She suffered a heart-breaking separation of her own when she was younger. Back then she had fallen pregnant and was **** to give up her son just moments after he was born. Although she recalls the heart-breaking episode while listening to Tyler, she does not tell him about it. Instead she puts a compassionate arm around his shoulder – giving as much comfort to herself as to Tyler. The consequences of Pastor Steele’s action has unexpected results. Aroused to boldness by the nearest of her alluring body, Tyler cannot help but make a pass. Pastor Steele is taken aback yet strangely unable to resist his advances. She feels an uncanny electric thrill as Tyler touches her breasts and legs. For some reason she feels incredibly drawn to him. It as as if there is a special connection between them. Years of religious self-discipline and thinking suddenly count for nothing to the long-celibate woman. Nervously at first, then with ever-increasing horniness, she begins returning Tyler’s passionate attentions. She gasps excitedly as he exposes her nipple and sucks on it while he guides her hand down to cup the huge cock-bulge in his pants. What if his father comes home? – Pastor Steele asks Tyler in a last moment of hesitance. Seconds afterwards, she recalls that he won’t be back for a long time. The last psychological hurdle is passed. From then on, the mad, wild encounter gets going in earnest. Tyler pulls out his big cock and eventually convinces Pastor Steele to wrap her pretty lip around its girth and fuck her mouth deep and sensually along its length. Much exquisite oral pleasuring later, the young man helps her to strip off. Stood only in her garters and stockings, Pastor Steele welcomes having Tyler finger her pussy and kiss her naked breasts before laying her back on a couch, parting her long sleek legs, and thrusting his cock far into her hot, clenching depths. A series of loud, torrid, sweaty fucks ensue in the missionary, cowgirl and doggy-positions. At the same time, Tyler and Pastor Steele slip into a kinky a piece of roleplay. They become mother and son – addressing each other as such during their wild, taboo-filled dirty-talk. It is the****utic for both of them. It is their way of striving to have the ultimate connection with the loved ones whom they have been separated from for so long. When Tyler is at last ready to cum, Pastor Steele kneels worshipfully before his spurting cock, her tongue outstretched. Her lustful, fuck-dishevelled appearance is a million miles from the reserved look she is known for in her community. This is more the case than ever when her mouth is filled, her face is coated, and her breasts are splattered with Tyler’s massive load. Later, however, she and Tyler clean themselves thoroughly and get dressed so that his father will never guess what has taken place. While they are waiting, Pastor Steele asks out of curiosity if Tyler has any adoption papers. Upon seeing them and reading their details – the hospital where he was born, etc – she exclaims in amazement. All of them prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that pastor Steele herself is Tyler’s mother – and that he is her long-lost son! Both of them are filled with joy and awkwardness at the news. Their mother-son reunion must be one of the craziest in history!

screenshot
Added: Nov 11, 2018 11:13 pm
Alexa Grace and Emma Hix - Swiping Right On Our Bro HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Sisters, Teen, Samll Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Latina, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot

Alexa Grace and Emma Hix are a couple sisters trying to find love by doing some online dating from the comfort of their own bed. Emma is getting ready for a date with one of her matches and asks Alexa if she can borrow her red dress. Alexa does not think it’s a great idea since Emma is not going to be able to fill it out, but Emma is insistent. She says they should go get their brothers opinion on it. They find him resting on the couch and ask him to determine which one of their butts is bigger. He inspects them both, but cannot seem to make up his mind. He suggests that maybe touching their tits will help him make a decision. They take their tops off and expose their sweet perky tits, and then take out their bros cock to give it some attention. Emma jerks her bro off while he eats Alexa's pussy. Then he sticks his cock in both of their velvety holes, stroking until he is ready to explode.

Includes: Handjob, Blowjob, Ball Sucking, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Doggy, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Face Sitting, and Cum in Both Mouths
screenshot
swiping.right.on.our.bro.mp4
Revenge On Her Boyfriend - Veronica Leal GearVR HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Russian, POV, Roleplay, Cheating, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Titty Fuck, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation

Adorable young sister Veronica Leal came barging into her brother's room looking rather mad at someone. Going on to complain about how her boyfriend cheated on her, this ravishing cutie laid out a simple plan in order to get back at him. As it pans out, all her bro has to do is take photos of his hands on her tits. Of course, being ever-helpful, Veronica's brother agrees to this and goes on to take some photos which this desirable darling sends to her boyfriend before exiting the room. But, sooner rather than later, she comes back telling her brother how her cheating boyfriend does not believe her that she has another guy. So, this time around, she has devised a plan that will surely show him that there is another naked man with her in the room and that plan requires her bro to take pictures of her naked body and his hard cock. At first, her brother was definitely not up for this, but wanting to really help his lovely sister get back at her boyfriend he agreed. One thing led to another and before he even knew it, his smoking hot sister was sucking on his massive dong like a pro. Getting caught in the heat of the moment, this dude decided to pummel both the juicy twat and the tight asshole of his fantastic sis. Going at it for a while, his balls were soon full of cum and the helping bro ended up dropping his load while his hard dick was deep inside of his sweet sister.

Veronica Leal gives a blowjob,handjob rides in cowgirl & reverse cowgirl position ; gets fucked in missionary ends with cumshot

Step Mom milks my cock before my date - Alexis Fawx HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cum on Tits, Cum on Hands

I was getting ready for a date the other night. My dad was gone, I came out into the front room and my stepmom told me how handsome she thinks I am. She told me that she wants to make sure I don't get anyone pregnant. She said a way to keep that from happening his to make me cum before I go on a date and fuck anyone. I don't know she felt like she had to do it instead of me. But, whatever. She's hot. She told me she asked dad first. Not sure if that is true. But honestly I've came to her so many times. It was just the first time she was actually there for it.

She laid me down on the couch and got butt-ass naked. They tits my dad bought for her are fantastic. She fingered her mommy pussy. She told me to let my date blow me but not fuck her. She stroked my cock and told me how good I was going to do in college. How sexy I am and what a good boy I am. She said that my cock is hers while she stroked me hard and consistent. Stroking and pulling on me saying "Do you want to go on this date?" until I blew my load all over her pretty hands. I think my stepmom really cares about me.

taboopov.18.10.18.alexis.fawx.mp4
I want to stay with you Step Daddy - Charlotte Cross HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Chubby, POV, Roleplay, POV, Only Handjob, Cum on Tits, Titty Fuck

My Mom is telling me that I need to move out now that I'm an adult. She said that I need to support myself in the real world. I don't want to move out. I don't even know how to support myself and I don't want to leave my stepdaddy. I know my stepdad has wanted me for years. I knew if I went to him and told him I wanted to make him happy that he would keep me in the house. I told him I wanted to make him feel good and not move out.

He laid on my bed and I took off my shirt. I showed him my big full perky titties. I could see him get hard instantly. I pulled out his throbbing cock and started to rub it and spit on it to keep it nice and wet. Pulling and massaging on his thick shaft, pushing it in between my huge tits. Leaning back and spreading my tight young cunt for him. Leaning over and bouncing my boobies while I yanked on his big fat daddy toy, begging him for his cum until he shot it all over my perfect rack. I don't think I will be moving anytime soon.
taboopov.18.10.15.charlotte.cross.mp4