Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Oct 05, 2018 4:35 pm
MERCEDES CARRERA - POOLSIDE LATINA MYLF WORSHIP HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Mercedes Carrera is a spicy latina mylf with curves in all the right places. Today we had the pleasure of joining her by the pool to get a better look at her thick ass and massive mylf tits. We could not wait for her to slip out of that shiny bikini. Once her young stud arrived she was bearing all of that beautiful mature body and ready to fuck. Her mouth has tasted many cocks, but none this tasty. She treated it with oral love and then got ready to get filled with hard dick. Her mature pussy has not felt a young cock in a while. It was an uplifting experience. Mercedes showed us the full extent of her stamina as she rode that cock like a latina beauty and lasted until her man was ready to shoot his load all over her aged mylf cunt. We would give anything to take a dive into this hot mylf anyday if we had the chance...

poolside.latina.mylf.worship.mp4

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Sisters Ivy and Krissy Fall For Ramon's Manipulative Whims HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Anal, Double Penetration, Stockings, Blackmail, Squirt, Bathroom, Caught In The Act, Hairy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Curvy pop star Ivy LeBelle has fallen for scam artist Ramon's new-age spirituality and dominant cock. She refuses to do interviews and publicity events, and instead stays home to do yoga and submit to Ramon's sadistic games. Her uptight sister and manager, Krissy Lynn, worries that her bratty little sister Ivy will throw away her career. Fed up, Krissy yells at her for falling for Ramon's manipulations. Ramon, realizing that Krissy is on to him, decides to bring both sisters under his control. First, he disciplines busty Ivy, putting her in tight bondage and flogging her huge tits while making her agree to treat her sister nicely. He hits her with a zapper over and over again as she gags on his huge cock, then fastens tight clamps on her pussy and compels her to pull them off herself. Finally he gives anal slut Ivy what she really wants and fucks her hungry pussy and ass, moving indiscriminately between both her holes until she cums over and over again on his thick cock. Ramon leaves Ivy tied to the table and goes off in search of Krissy, who he finds getting ready to take a bath. At first she confronts him, telling him to get out of their house, but she soon breaks down crying, confessing that she is exhausted from running her ungrateful sister's life. Ramon suggests that she might feel better if she does something for herself for once. She agrees and Ramon soon has her handcuffed and blindfolded with her big creamy tits exposed. Ramon lets the repressed good girl Krissy take his cock deep down her throat while beating her tight pussy with a crop until she erupts in fountains of squirt. He bends her over his knee and brutally spanks and flogs her until her round ass is bright red. But just when he has finally given Krissy what she wants and filled her pussy with his big cock, Ivy bursts in, having freed herself from her bondage. Even though she is outraged to find Ramon fucking her sister, she submits to him as he holds her mouth against her sister's clit and commands her to lick. Humiliated, Ivy licks her sister's pussy and touches herself, all while he pounds Krissy doggy style until she cums all over her slutty sister's face. Having brought both sisters under his control, Ramon ties Ivy to the bed and makes her watch as he turns uptight Krissy into as slutty anal whore. He fucks Krissy's tight ass while she is bound in a straightjacket, then makes Ivy suck his cock fresh out of her sister's ass. He plays sadistic games with the sisters; punishing one with the zapper when the other cums, turning them against each other as they submit to orgasm after orgasm. After another hard flogging and spanking the sisters are finally ready to share nicely. Putting their swollen pink asses in the air they give Ramon a sloppy double blow job, then let him take turns riding their assholes until he is ready to cover their eager faces with cum.
screenshot
lebelle.and.krissy.lynn.mp4
Aften Opal - I Damn Near Lost My Mind HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Interracial, Cheating, Cuckold, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, On The Phone, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Bathroom
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Aften comes from Wichita and has never seen hot black guys in the flesh. It's about time she learnt about racial diversity and this guy is just the right person for the job. Let's see how she likes her new acquaintance - up close and personal.
screenshot
bl.18.09.14.aften.opal.mp4
Lauren Phillips is My Stepmom HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Stockings, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Male Domination, Translated, Titty Fuck, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow

Lauren is trying is trying on some lingerie for her husband when her stepson enters the bedroom. Instead of getting him out of the room she wants him to stay so can demonstrate her new bought lingerie. She notices he gets a hardon. Surprised but aroused, she crawls to the bulge in his pants and unwraps her big present. She starts sucking his cock with great enjoyment. Then he fucks her in sideways, cowgirl and doggy. After the fucking he rubs his cock between her tits and when he finally needs to cum he jerks his load on her face and neck.

Uploaders note: french subs are playing while they are talking english. There are no subs while they are fucking.

is.my.step-mom.mp4
Added: Oct 05, 2018 2:21 pm
CASSANDRA CAIN and KATYA RODRIGUEZ - HOT MOMS FINISH FIRST HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Stockings, Anilingus, Rough Sex, Cum on Pussy, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Cassandra Cain is a stacked mylf who was power walking when she noticed a hot young guy jogging. She had to get a better look at him, so she attempted to pick up the pace. As she became inches away, some random young slut came out of nowhere trying to beat her to him. Her name was Katya Rodriguez and she was ready to do whatever it takes to meet this guy. The girls started to argue and get into a scuffle with each other. The jogger heard the commotion and decided to intervene. He introduced himself, and so did the girls. They were each trying to be more flirty than the other, and it worked. The jogger invited both girls to his home for a post jog brunch. These girls had no idea that stiff young cock would be on the menu though. They made the perfect combination of old and young to please this studs cock.

hot.moms.finish.first.1.mp4
hot.moms.finish.first.2.mp4
NINA ELLE - WHERE'S THE BEEF? HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits, Cum on Hands, Facial, Swallow

Nina Elle is banging! She walks in to the sandwich shop in a skin tight dress that could light a room on fire. And our stud is not immune to her curvaceous charm. Every step she takes makes his pants get tighter and tighter. She swaggers right up to him and leans those huge tits over the counter to make an order, and you can tell this guy is ready to explode. She tells him she wants his biggest, meatiest sandwich he has. He scrambles to get the order ready, but soon realizes it is a very specific kind of meat this cougar is looking for. She bounces with excitement, letting her tits flip and flop around in front of his face. But when the sandwich is done, she reveals she does not want it at all. She wants his thick salami between her big white buns. She reaches over and starts caressing his cock before getting down behind the counter and servicing his cold cut while a customer orders a sandwich. He tries to keep a straight face while she takes his cock deep inside her throat. Then they head to the backroom to put some toppings on the sexy concoction they have been cooking up. Now thats a spicy meat-a-ball!
wheres.the.beef.mp4
CORY CHASE - BLONDES BANG BETTER HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Hairy, Cunnilingus, Rough Sex, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow

There is nothing more classic than a blonde bombshell in a little black dress except a hot, mature blonde MILF taking her little black dress off! Cory Chase has looks that can kill, and she knows it. She undulates her body seductively, getting our juices going with just a look. Then, our stud comes in and receives the incredible sexual energy that is vibrating off Corys tight MILF body. She bites and nibbles before pulling his pants down and taking his dick in her mouth. Then she climbs on top of him on the couch and rides his white pony to pound town. He even fucks her while holding her up in mid air. We get it dude, you lift! Cory seems to love every second but is only satisfied after our stud finally unleashes his sexplosion all over her beautiful, MILF face. She did not even bother to take off her engagement ring while getting boned. What a slut!
blondes.bang.better.mp4
BROOKLYN CHASE - PAYING TO CUM INSIDE A BLONDE BOMBSHELL MYLF HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Stockings, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Massage, Rough Sex, Cunnilingus, Titty Fuck, Cum on Pussy

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Brooklyn Chase is one of the most exclusive mylf call girls on the market. When you make an appointment with her, make sure your cock is hard and you have her gift ready for her as soon as you walk in to her place. Before her stud showed up, Brooklyn changed into some sexy black lingerie which really accentuated her huge tits and ass. Once her gift was received, they brought this party down to the bed where things really started to get quite interesting. First our stud tasted her succulent pussy, then stuck his thick cock inside of her. Brooklyn was out of breath from his girth. She was then lathered in oil and instructed to suck our mans cock. She did this perfectly. A few more thrusts into her cunt after this made for the perfect disposal area for a hot heaping load fo freshly conjured jizz.

paying.to.cum.inside.a.blonde.bombshell.mylf.mp4
Added: Oct 05, 2018 6:11 am
Emmas Secret Life - Vampiress's Taboo Lust HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Hey ya Emma I was wondering would you be up to making a custom vid for me? See i always had a thing for vampires and i like your look in the your "VampirEmma: Demon Gangbang" vid. I would like a vid of you pretending to be my sister, you just get back from a party and you feel funny on your way to your room. you walk past your Brother's room and suddenly feel weird hungry and thirsty. You walk in and slam the door behind you. Your brother stops watching tv " and asks you "Emma what are you doing?" and you kiss him hard on the lips and start stroking him, "Oh big brother you make me so horny and thirsty!" You push him on his back and begin to suck his cock.You know your brother is a virgin and nervous but by the end of the night you know you are gonna make him your pet as he cums in your mouth, your hair changes red and fangs come out. you tell him that was tasty, but , you want more. You bite his neck as he tries to resist..."Emma this is wrong" he says " you tell him that you dont give a fuck and strip out of your dress. you hold him down and slam on to his cock. you tell him his cock feels so good wiping away the cum for your lips and you kiss him and resistance melts away. you tell him that this may be wrong but who cares? i will make you my pet. You bite him again as you fuck him. he lifts you up and throws you on the bed and starts fucking you hard. The rest of the details are up to you but i would like you to wear a dress And matching bra and Panties.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: VAMPIRE, VIRTUAL SEX, BLOW JOBS, DIRTY TALK, CUM IN MOUTH
Keywords: custom

Athena Blaze - Husband's Boss Suck/Tit Fuck/Impregnate HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blackmail, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Stockings, Handjob, Pregnancy, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation, Humiliation

My husbands boss came over for some drinks. Embarrassingly my husband drank so much he is out cold upstairs. At the end of the night we're downstairs talking and he informs me that my husband is fucked up big time at work and is going to be fired tomorrow. Ultimately he tells me I can save his job if I suck his cock. I feel like I have no choice, his job is so important and we can't afford to lose it. I suck his big dick- then he informs me I have to give him a nice titty fuck too! I can't believe it! This guy is really starting to take advantage of me..... After I gave him a nice titty wank with my big naturals he said the unimaginable. He wants to fuck me now, or everything I've done goes to waste and the deal is off! I've already made it this far, I have to fuck him or everything will be ruined. I ride him in cowgirl then let him rail me in missionary while I'm on my back, and beg him to pull out, but he doesn't...... I'm so fertile I knew my husbands boss was going to knock me up...

(She gives a kneeling blowjob, takes off her top, titty fucks you (in POV), takes off her pants and fingers herself doggy-style and then missionary until she cums)

Athena.Blaze.Husbands.Boss.1080p.mp4

Princess Berpl - DVa Bikini Show HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Bathroom, Parody, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Stockings, Titty Fuck

This video is a little silly and a lot sexy! It was filmed in a hotel without professional lights so please keep that in mind for anything that seems washed out. I did a similar thing in a camshow and wanted to turn it into a video so it's very spur of the moment! Minimal dirty talk. Video breakdown 0 - 8:20 = Trying on bikinis, 8:20 - 12:00 = Mech toy blowjob/titty fuck, 12:00 - 17:00 = Riding frontal, 17:00 - 18:51 = Riding from behind Princessberpl

Category: Solo Female, Cosplay, Odd Insertions, Big Toys, Bikini
dva bikini show.mp4
MISTY STONE and JENNA FOXX - THE LITTLE PUSSY THAT GOT TOO CURIOUS HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Ebony, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Female Domination, Cunnilingus, Caught In The Act, Anilingus

Jenna Foxx went over to her friends house to study. When she got to the door she was greeted by her friends mother Misty Stone. It turns out that her daughter had forgot about their study date and went out with other friends. Jenna began to freak out since the project they had to work on was a huge portion of their grade. Misty felt bad so she invited Jenna inside and decided she would also help her with the project. They took a small break from working and Jenna found some time to snoop around the house. She wandered into Mistys room and came across a huge purple dildo! Just as she was examining it Misty walked in on her and explained what happens to the little pussy that gets to curious. It either eats or gets eaten. Jenna chose to eat, and eat she did. She munched down on Mistys mature cunt then they each took turns dildo fucking and pleasing each others clits. Mylfs sure do know how to guide young pussy!

the.little.pussy.that.got.too.curious.mp4
Added: Oct 05, 2018 2:11 am
Syren De Mer - Blow The Opportunity HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Spying, Caught In The Act, Rough Sex, Netorare, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot

Getting home from college I thought that there would be a huge welcome party waiting for me. But when I get through the front door, nobody seems to have even noticed I was gone. Where is everybody? I walk through the house and pass by my stepmoms bedroom and see that she is tied to the bedposts and blindfolded! She starts talking to me like I am my dad. Well I am not going to blow this opportunity. She is!
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Syren De Mer Blow The Opportunity HD.mp4
Princess Rene – Console Me Stepdaddy HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Amateur, Jerk Off Instruction, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Blackmail

Oh, stepdaddy, I'm glad you're home! I had the WORST day! My boyfriend broke up with me! Can you believe that? And now I have to go to the dance this Friday by myself. Is it because I'm not pretty? Oh, I am pretty? Thanks, stepdaddy, that makes me feel better! Maybe its because my boobs aren't big enough? Do you think my boobs are nice? Hmmm... well, maybe he dumped me because I'm not sexy enough. What do you think? Oh, wow, step dad, you DO think I'm sexy! Look how flustered you're getting. Why don't you go ahead and stroke it... I won't tell a soul! Promise! Well, if I can get a grown man turned on like that, why even bother with my stupid boyfriend?
[Includes cock tease, JOI, masturbation encouragement, taboo, daughter, upskirt, femdom pov, blackmail fantasy, 18, ass worship, crying, sensual domination. Shot in HD.]

Category: COCK TEASE
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV
Keywords: worshiprene, princess rene, rene, blonde, erotic, sexy, lips, ass, tits, findom, femdom, jerk, stroke, cum, loser
Console_Me.mp4
Anastasia Rose - Sister Teaches Brother Oral Sex - Siblings HD

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Roleplay, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Hairy

Aiden is upset because he doesn't know how to go down on a girl, so he approaches his sister for help. She is hesitant at first, but wants to help her brother learn. In return, he helps teach his sister how to give better blowjobs.
Sister Teaches Brother Oral Sex HD.mp4
Fifi Foxx - Sister Begs Brother to Fuck Her - Sister Fucks Brother HD

Sister, MILF, Big Ass, Chubby, Small Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Female Domination

Fifi finds out that her brother has been sneaking girls into the hotel room during their family vacation. Jealous that she hasn't experienced sex yet, Fifi blackmails her brother into taking her virginity and teaching her how to have sex.
Sister Begs Brother to Fuck Her HD.mp4
Added: Oct 04, 2018 11:31 pm
Ravishing Gia - Gia Paige HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, POV, Interview, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Male Domination, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Gia Paige is at the Throated studio to stuff her mouth with lucky Logan Pierce's balls and deepthroat his big hard cock till she gags. Watch this sexy babe get messy and sloppy!

ravishing.gia.mp4
My Sister's Not Home - Elsa Jean HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Massage, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Tyler Nixon is lying back on the couch, killing time on his cell phone, when the doorbell rings. He answers it to find his sister's bestfriend Elsa Jean on the porch, backpack slung on her shoulder. As soon as he answers, the teen girl is suddenly nervous and giddy -she's had a not-so-secret crush on him since forever. She energetically says hello to him, even though he barely acknowledges her,hardly looking up from his phone to say a quick hi back. Eagerly, she talks about how nice it is to see him, how she can't wait for thenext sleepover at their house, how she loves his cologne, but always he just mutters a monosyllabic response - 'uh huh', 'ok', etc.Giving up on trying to get her crush's attention, Elsa tries to look through the open door Tyler is blocking - 'Um.. is Steph around?'she asks hesitantly. No, he says, his sister's not home. Elsa looks crestfallen. Steph had promised to help her with her homeworktoday! Sorry, the brother says snidely, guess his sister forgot all about it, she went up to visit her mom out of town, she's stayingthere all weekend. Guess Elsa's out of luck. 'Oh no!' she says dismayed, 'but my certification is on Monday! Who else am I going tofind to help me practice on such short notice?' The brother shrugs as if to say no idea, but feels a bit bad when he sees that Elsa isgenuinely upset. What is this even for, anyways? Elsa explains that she's been taking a physiotherapy class for extra credit, and she'ssupposed to practice some massage techniques. Tyler is a bit intrigued but still plays it cool - 'hey, if it means I can get a freemassage out of it, I guess I can help you out.' Elsa is elated, and thanks him for being so thoughtful. He lets her inside.

They move to a large upscale bathroom, where Elsa finishes inflating a rubber mattress and is now taking things out of her backpackand arranging them while Tyler stands in the doorway watching. He asks her why she needed a tiled floor, and what all thisequipment was, he thought this was just supposed to be a standard massage. She explains that she's already aced all the standardmassage techniques, the one she's had trouble practicing is something called NURU massage. It involves lots of body-to-bodycontact, which is why she can't exactly ask her parents to help her out, that would be too weird. Steph was the only one she feltcomfortable asking. Shyly, she mentions that it also involves a special NURU gel, so he'll have to undress to his underwear so thatthe gel doesn't ruin his clothes. Tyler seems a bit skeptical, but he figures since he already said yes to it, he'd be a jerk to change hismind now. So he shrugs and starts taking off his clothes. Elsa mentions that she should probably take off hers too, in case she getsclumsy. She's heard it can get pretty slippery.

Once they're in their underwear, Elsa pulls up her massage instructions in her notebook and starts going step by step. She leads himthrough a typical NURU massage experience, which starts off innocent and nonsexual with some light gel application and basicrubbing. But some minutes later, by the time she gets to the body-on-body massage portion, they both find that the underwear ischafing as they rub against each other. Tyler asks if she's sure she's doing it right, because it doesn't feel very relaxing. Elsa consultsher notes and realizes that oh no, she misread a crucial part - they're supposed to be naked at this point! Tyler seems more unsurenow, what kind of sketchy massage technique is this? Elsa pouts, her course had mentioned that she should practice telling clientsto feel comfortable disrobing in front of her if they prefer, but she didn't realize any of the massages required it. She supposes that'swhy the certification course she enrolled in was only for students 18 and up. She should have read the instructions more carefully,but if Tyler is uncomfortable she won't ask him to go any further. Tyler deliberates for a moment, but he supposes that they've gonethis far, it would be a waste to stop now. So they both disrobe fully and continue the massage.

In spite of himself, Tyler finds himself getting hard at the sensual nature of the body-to-body massage, and when Elsa asks him toturn to lie on his back, he embarrassingly shows her that he has a hard-on. Elsa shyly says that she'll try to ignore it, and theycontinue the massage, but Tyler stops her after a while. Sorry, he says, he just... well, he really can't ignore it. Maybe he could gointo his room, bust a quick nut, and then come back to finish the massage? Elsa says that if he wants, she could help him take care ofit. Tyler says it would be awkward, she's his sister's best friend, but she says she doesn't mind and rubs his dick teasingly. Wincingwith pent up lust, Tyler says that as long as his sister never finds out about this, then what the hell...

Pussy Licking, Close Up, Blonde, Shower, Body Massage, Blowjob, Teen, Massage, HD Porn, Nuru Gel

my.sisters.not.home.mp4

Ballsack Inspection - Jessa Blue HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Gloves, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Big Ass, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Hands, Swallow, Cum on Tits

Jessa Blue is a medical expert. You can tell because she is wearing blue hospital scrubs. Well, maybe she is, maybe she is not, but her stepbrother seems to think that her consultation is just what he needs for his testicular health. She agrees and goes into the bathroom with him to inspect his sack. She puts on some latex gloves, but instead of focusing on his lump, she focuses on the big growth above his balls. She strokes it with her gloves on until he is cured of everything that was ailing him. Later on, she comes home after a double shift and is looking for some tender love and care for her stepbro. She takes her scrubs off and lets her stepbro massage her all over. A few days later, Jessa is frustrated. She wanted a good dick down after all her hard work, but her date busted his nut before she could even get him inside her. Luckily, her stebro is sympathetic and gives her all the hard cock she desires. She sucks her stepbrothers dick, and then takes him inside her until he is ready to burst. Looks like this stepsis really does know how to nurse a cock!

HANDY NURSE HD

HANDY NURSE HD.mp4

HOME SWEET HOME HD

HOME SWEET HOME HD.mp4

REBOUND BRO HD

REBOUND BRO HD.mp4
Sister Gets Deepthroat And Huge Facial HD

Sister, MILF, Amateur, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Netorare, Titty Fuck, Cum on Hands

sister.gets.deepthroat.and.huge.facial.mp4
Added: Oct 04, 2018 6:15 pm
Bigger vs Small Tits - Sister and Friend Compete Using Brother - Titjob HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Only Handjob, Latina, Cum on Tits

Fifi argues with her friend about whether guys enjoy bigger or small tits. Gia has a much bigger chest than Fifi, but Fifi swears that there must be some guys out there that enjoy small tits. Gia gets the idea to use Fifi's brother to see which he prefers. He gropes and licks the girls' tits, then the girls give him a titjob for a final decision.

Sister and Friend Compete Using Brother HD.mp4

Sis Got Caught Compromised On The Webcam - Katya Rodriguez HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus

You may have saw me being naughty online bro, but you can fuck me if you forget about it Razz

sis.got.caught.compromised.on.the.webcam.mp4
Cali Has First Hotwife Experience - Cali Carter HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anilingus, Cum on Tits

Perfectly curved big tit blonde hotwife, Cali Carter, is beyond excited about her first experience with another man, that her husband personally selected. As Cali is being restrained, she knows it's not only about her pleasure, she has to please both men in the room.

BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Cum On Tits, Deep Throat, Facial, Hotwife
new.18.09.14.cali.carter.mp4
Added: Oct 04, 2018 4:01 pm
Abusing my Little Brother - Amedee HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits, Swallow

"Well here it is, and it's about me and my stupid little brother. He's such a nerd! Always with his video games, never going out, never having any friends! As for girls... out of the question! He cant get near a girl without sweating, let alone talk to one! He's pathetic.. So I decided to teach him. I waited until we were alone in the house and went to his room. He was playing some stupid game, as usual, but I soon took care of that! I started to make fun of him, flashed him my big tits and pink cunt to get him a little bit uncomfortable, and then, when he was confused and ready, I just pulled his pants down and put his big cock into my tiny mouth! You should have seen the look on his face, it was priceless! What followed was expected... I taught him how to fuck me, how to make me cum and how to be a good boy hehe. But don't worry, I made him cum hard on my tits as a reward, in the end. He really needs some seriouseducation like this... Enjoy!"
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS ROLE PLAY DEEP THROAT BRAT GIRLS DOGGYSTYLE
Keywords: brother sister doggy style stuipid brother bratty big sister big tits natural tits role play deep throat blowjob fucking teaching cum on tits close-up

Abusing my Little Brother HD.mp4
LEILANI LEI & FIFI FOXX - Aiden Valentine Magic Controls Sister and Mom HD

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Teen, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Granny, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Humiliation, Passed Out, Helpless, Netorare, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Aiden Valentine has been studying the Pavlov theory about training dogs. He decides to try to use it to get his sister to give him a blowjob. The first attempt doesn't go as planned and he works on training Fifi and his mom LEILANI LEI for a few weeks. Once the training is done they are completely under his spell and will do whatever he wants.
Aiden Valentine Magic Controls Sister and Mom HD.mp4

Payton Hall - Son Gives Mom a Creampie to Impregate Her HD

Mother, MILF, Granny, Big Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Hanfjob, Deepthroat, POV, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation, Female Domination

Mom is desperate to have another baby, but Dad doesn't want one. She confronts her son, asking him if he can help her. He is shy and hesitant at first, but realizes that he is the only one who can help his mom. Son impregnates mom.

Son Gives Mom a Creampie to Impregate Her HD.mp4
Anastasia Rose - Sister Needs Brother to Fuck Her HD

Sister, Teen, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Netorare, On The Phone, Cuckold, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Hairy, POV, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Anastasia is upset when she finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her. She asks her brother to help her get back at him by taking some photos with her. Her brother is hesitant, but Anastasia tells him that no one will know it is him if they only see his dick. Brother helps sister get revenge by taking pictures.
Sister Needs Brother to Fuck Her HD.mp4
Added: Oct 04, 2018 3:12 pm
Abigail Mac & Kissa Sins - Abigail Part 4 HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Cheating, Lesbian, Bisexual, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Anal
screenshot

Abigail is back - and hungry for more. The next job is up and her targets are a young couple who are about to embark on their engagement - and this needs to be stopped before the wedding. The client has decided to remain anonymous and it's time to put the plan into action. Acting as a magazine wanting to cover the event, she starts by interviewing the bride to be. Making herself irresistible to both men and women alike, it looks as though Abigail already has this one in the bag.
screenshot
abigail.mac.and.kissa.sins.mp4

Mom Made Me Impregnate Aunt Dee 1080p - Dee Williams HD

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation

Mom told Aunt Dee about your penis, which is pretty much infamous now, and she wants some of the action. Dee really wants to get pregnant but doesn't have a man in her life. You're happy to help her. She is so proud of you. She used to give you baths, and here you are a big, fertile man. She wants to feel her belly grow, to feel your seed growing inside her. Your seed, not anyone else's. Mom understands that feeling, and she's turned on hearing how much Aunt Dee wants you. Of course you give them what they want. You quench their sexual frustration & you release your seed inside your aunt, surely impregnating her.

Related Categories: IMPREGNATION FANTASY CREAMPIE POV SEX FUCKING BIG TITS
Keywords: lady fyre laz fyre aunt impregnation dee williams taboo fucking momma's boy secret sneaky sex family creampie blowjob big tits

Mom Made Me Impregnate Aunt Dee 1080p.mp4

Horny MILF Squirts in Kitchen - Ashley Alban HD

MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Wife, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Squirt

Ashley is in the kitchen and she is supposed to start cooking dinner. She is irritated though. She never gets time to herself anymore. She rarely gets sexed up by her husband to help relieve stress because hes busy all the time too. Shes sick of it. She wants an afternoon to herself to just relax. She starts to undress and perches on the kitchen counter. Ashley slides a hand beneath her panties and starts to rub her pussy. She moans in pleasure. When was the last time she could just feel her wetness on her fingers?

Ashley strips completely naked. She begins to finger her pussy and can feel and hear it growing wetter and wetter. Ashley finds a dildo. She sucks it as she continues to play with herself. She slowly slides the dildo deep inside. Ashley starts to fuck herself while still rubbing her clit. It feels so good! She feels so naughty masturbating on the counter when she should be making dinner for her family. She likes being naughty. As she fucks herself she starts to feel like she might squirt. Its been a while since she has been able to have an orgasm like that. Ashley continues to fuck herself until she makes a puddle on the floor!

Category: ORGASMS
Related Categories: SQUIRTING SOLO MASTURBATION MILF
Keywords: ashley alban dildo fucking dirty talk orgasm mom

Horny MILF Squirts in Kitchen HD.mp4
Massaging The MILF - Diamond Foxxx HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Latina, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthrpoat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Massage, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits, Cum on Hands

Diamond Foxxx is just stretching her fit body out in the living room when her son’s friend, Jordi, swings by. He’s looking good these days and her life after the divorce has been anything but sexual. Jordi hasn’t seen Diamond in a while, he didn’t remember how big her tits were, especially once she takes her sports bra off! After drenching her in oil and accidentally grabbing her juicy ass, Jordi can’t believe his ears when he gets the okay to keep going! Diamond spreads her legs and offers up her wet, MILF pussy for a pounding neither of them will ever forget! Titfucking her big, fake tits has Jordi glazing them in a warm load, just what Diamond needed.

Anal, Ass Worship, Blowjob POV, Feet, Gonzo, Oil, Reverse Cowgirl POV, Tittyfuck POV, Anal, Ass To Mouth, Ass Worship, Blowjob, Blowjob POV, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Doggystyle Reverse, Face Fuck, Facial, Feet, Gagging, Handjob, Missionary, Oil, Pile Driving, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl POV, Sex, Side Fuck, Spoon, Swallow, Titty Fuck, Tittyfuck POV

massaging.the.milf.mp4
Added: Oct 04, 2018 2:24 pm
Jennifer Blue Sucks Her Daddy's Cock And Swallows His Cum 1080p HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Ebony, Amateur, Interracial, Roleplay, POV, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Stockings, Cum on Hands

Jennifer tells her dad that she's having really bad nightmares and if she can spend some time in his room. Her dad let's her get on the bed with him. He tells her that mommy would be very angry to see her in bed with her father but she tells him that mommy isn't there right now. She then asks her dad if he likes her big natural tits and he says he does so she takers off her bra and then puts her dad's hand all over her luscious tits. She then starts rubbing her dad's cock over his underwear and then gets between his legs and starts licking his underwear covered cock. She then pulls down her dad's underwear and starts giving him one of the best blowjobs he ever had. She shows her dad every oral sex skill she knows including deep throat action. She puts her father's huge cock all the way down her young 18 year old throat and makes her father's dick feel so good. Eventually he can't hold back any longer and shoots his hot load right into his daughter's mouth and like a good daughter, she swallows every drop. Can't leave any evidence for mommy to find, this has to be Jennifer and her daddy's little secret.

An interracial incest roleplay in which Jennifer forgets her nightmare by sucking her daddy's white cock all the way down to the base.

Sex acts: groping, blowjob, handjob, cum in mouth, cum swallowing

Jennifer Blue Sucks Her Daddys Cock And Swallows His Cum.mp4
Lady Dee - Upset Girl Cheats With A Bartender HD

Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Cheating, Cuckold, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cuckold, Netorare
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

It is always so bad to quarrel with somebody you love but it is even worse to do that on the phone. After all, when you discuss things face-to-face, even if you shout at each other and say bad words, you can always look into eyes of each other, smile, kiss and make passionate sex but, of course, you cannot do that when you discuss those things in a chat. Sexy brunette told a handsome barman everything and, though he could not do much, he still decided to cheer her up. What can a barman do in that situation? He can either pour her one portion of whiskey after another until she gets blind drunk or seduce her into making the best sex in her life right there in the bar. Guess what he chose? He eats her pussy and ass as she is bending over a barstool fingering both holes. She strips and reciprocates sucking his cock. He bends her over and fucks her pussy vaginally then she slips his cock into her ass and masturbates while getting ass fucked. They switch positions several times eventually getting on the floor. Then she sits up and takes his load of cum in her open mouth and sucks it dry and takes a selfie..
anal lady dee hd.mp4
Bath time Sex Talk with Mom - Mrs Mischief HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Bathroom, Hairy

Sure, I'll talk to you son, but it's been a very long day and Mom's going to take a long, hot bath. Maybe later? Is it really that important? Well okay...go ahead and talk...but I’m getting in the tub anyway.

Why does that bother you? Don't be silly, son - I'm your mother. Now start talking...what's the problem?

That girl broke up with you already...I knew it. What did she say? You weren't good in bed? Well, maybe that's your fault...and maybe that's her fault. Did she tell you how to make her cum? No...of course she didn't, because girls that young probably don't even know yet.

Do you know where the clit is, son? Because if you don't, you're never going to please a girl. Here - let Mom show you...

Don't be embarrassed - just look and learn. As a matter of fact, there are probably several lessons you need to learn...and now that Mom's tickled her clit...well, let's make this sex talk a Sex Lesson.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: DIRTY TALK MOMMAS BOY TABOO VIRTUAL SEX SOLO FEMALE
Keywords: milf mommy pov bathtub sex lesson solo masturbation mrs mischief

Bath time Sex Talk with Mom HD.mp4
Daddy Spanks his little Whore! An OTK spanking and fucking Taboo Story! Now in Quicktime HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands

When Daddy's Little Princes goes clubbing against daddy's will and behind daddy's back she inescapably becomes Daddy's Little Whore. And all little whores must be punished in oreder to teach them a lesson about life and rules... This time there will be a good old fashioned, over-the-knee spanking... but, to Daddy's great surprise, the little whore likes her spanking and she becomes wet down there! So the good Daddy decides to teach another lesson... about sexuality and, you know, stuff like that!

Category: FETISH
Related Categories: OTK SPANKING SPANKING M/F DADDY'S GIRL FUCKING TABOO
Keywords: taboo spanking over the knee otk fetish fetish punishment daddy's girl daddy daughter fucking bent over fucking doggystyle handjob little whore discipline
Spanks His Little Whore.mp4
Added: Oct 04, 2018 3:34 am
LittleKaylie - Peeking on virgin sister changing taboo HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Amateur, Spying, On The Phone

You overhear your little virgin sister has a 'big night' coming up with her boyfriend.You get so excited wishing that the big night would be with you! You go to her room to see if you can catch a peek and you get to her at the perfect time. She's on the phone to her friend and getting changed.

peeking-on-virgin-sister-changing-taboo.mp4

Michele James - Prankster Penis For Sis HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Cuckold, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Anilingus
screenshot
Michele James is always complaining to her dad about her brother. All he does is play tricks on her. But her dad does not want to hear it. He tells Michele to try to be nice to her bro, but she maintains that he is a jerk. So, when her bro gives her a thong wedgie later on, she has finally had enough. She gets up and throws him down on the couch. He comes by her room later to apologize and tries to explain that the reason he is so annoying is because he likes her. She is clearly flattered, and they start making out. Then, he lays back on the bed and gets his snake sucked clean by his sis. Michele takes her glasses off for this dirty work, riding his cock on the bed and loving every brotherly inch. Then her bro fucks her standing up, serving up some prankster peen to his hot sis. They finish with a splash as he cums all over Micheles face, and they make plans to do it again later. Looks like it is a family affair!
screenshot
family michele james hd.mp4
Sexy foot game...cum all over my feet darling! HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Italian, Female Domination, Virtual Sex, Jerk Off Instrcution, Footjob

( FULL HD : 1920 - 1080 ) - MP4

Do you really love my feet so much honey?!! Well...We can have some feet time together! Yes...let me tease you then with my feet! Look at them....both my feet will pleasure you and turns you on so much....but...you will let me cum first with your hard cock before I aloud you to cum all over them!...Come close darling...I want you to lick my feet and sucking my toes with a lot of passion! Give me as much love with your mouth as you love my feet! Lick with your tongue all my sloe and continue between my toes.....each! Now take all my foot in your mouth and play with them inside! I see you are rock hard down there....you love my foot fetish so much....now....we are both turns on......wow.....you know what take me like this.....yes.....stick you cock inside my wet pussy and keep playing with my feet! Lick and suck them during you cock me! I want you to make me cum like this.....licking my feet and drilling my pussy! Ohhh....yes....well done sweetie! Your turn....let my feet taking care of your cock now....stroking you with my both feet so hard.....so....and hard....make you cum all over them! Yes baby.....give me your cum.....I want to feel your sperm on my feet.....mmmm......Best part of our foot fetish....white, warm cum...your cum all over my feet!

*************VIRTUAL PLAY****************

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT PLAY VIRTUAL SEX FOOTSIE CUM PLAY FOOTJOBS
Keywords: kathia nobili foot fetish footsie foot jobs virtual sex foot licking toes sucking foot play cum on feet dirty talk babe blonde pretty feet cum play

Sexy foot game cum all over my feet darling.mp4

Kara Lee in iShrink You Mom HD

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Female Domination, Blackmail, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Parody, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot

Episode One - Payback HD
Mom has played her game with Kara and returned her daughter to normal size. Kara is now more upset than ever with her Mom and Horny for Dad.

Cory is gloating that she taught her daughter a lesson and expresses how she is in charge, Mom is the Boss and always will be the Boss…

After a minute or so, Kara grows tired of her Mother and turns the tables...Kara shrinks her Mom to the size of a bug!!! Mom is in shock as she grows smaller and smaller…

Kara with a HUGE grin, tells Mom “I will now fuck Dad when and wherever she wants. You cannot stop me...The only thing you can do Mom is watch and listen as Daddy fucks me like you only wish he would...I have the tight hard young body with perky tits! Not old Lady Tits and Ass like you Mom!!!”

Mom Begs and Pleads to her Daughter:
Please make me big again
I am sorry for playing a game with you
You can fuck your father anytime you want
I will raise your Credit Card Limit

Kara looks down at Mom and says…
Beg all you want Mom, this will be fun...Daddy is all mine!!!

Kara picks up Mom and carries her TV Table and says…”You get to watch me Seduce Daddy for the first time...Enjoy the Show Mom!!!”

Mom Says…”No...No...NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Dad comes in, Kara easily seduces him with her big breasts and they fuck…

After Dad is finished...Kara walks to Mom…”See Mom...That is how to do it!!!”

Mom must now run across the house to find her husband and beg him to make her large again...

Episode Two - Daughter Takes Over HD
Dining Room Table

Mom runs across the floor and climbs up the side table to yell out for help to her Husband.

Help Me you big Jerk
I saw you fucking our Daughter
Tell her to reverse the shrink ray!
I am your wife listen to me!!!

Kara brings Dad his Morning Coffee and she is only wearing a tiny Nightie...The Start the Small talk…

Kara lays down on the table and strips…

“Fuck Me Daddy! Fuck Me before your coffee gets cold.”

Dad strips and makes sweet love to his new Daughter/Wife

Mom Yells out to Kara

Stop this right now!!!
How Dare you Fuck Your Father!!!

Dad Finishes Fucking Kara and finishes his Coffee

Kara gets up and walks to Mom…

Mom, Dad did not hear you!
I am in charge now and you are nothing!

Episode Three - Where is Mom? HD

Dining Room
Cory wakes up and see Dad and Kara walking away...She runs to her Son’s room...Maybe Jimmy Can Help Me…

Sons Room
She climbs up his dresser hoping the Son will come home from school and see Mom waiting…

Later that day…

Kara walks into Brother Jimmy’s room and sees Mom on the Dresser...

Mom Says…”Get out of here...Don’t you dare fuck your Brother Jimmy Too!!!” “I know what you are capable of”

Kara…”Oh Mom, I am not done fucking Dad yet...I have so much more to do with him...Maybe Anal?”

Mom Says…”No, you wouldn’t...I never let your father do Anal on me!!!”

Kara…”Mom you are so old and Lame...You should live a little”

Dad walks in looking for Jimmy to throw the football around…

Dad…”Have you seen your Brother, Kara?”

Kara…”No Dad, he is doing his homework with his girlfriend…”

Dad…”Okay, if he comes home, tell him I was looking for him…”

Kara...Begins to get naked...Winks at Mom...Asks Dad to fuck her on Jimmy’s bed. Dad can you cum in my mouth this time? I know Mom never swallowed before.

Dad has always wanted to do this and begins to fuck his daughter on the bed. He fucks her in all different positions and Kara smiles at her mom while Dad pounds her hard…

After Dad Cums in her mouth, she walks over to Mom...Still a little of Daddy still on her face…

Have you seen enough Mom? Have you learned your lesson? Are you ready to be big again?

Mom Says...Yes! Please make me big again!

Kara…”You must agree to one thing...I will only reverse the shrink ray if you agree to fuck me with Daddy!”

Mom...No way! I will never do that!!!

Kara…”Guess you will be small forever then…”

Mom…”Okay okay okay...I agree…”

Kara turns to Mom and blasts her with the shrink ray!!! She watches Mom grow and reminds her that tomorrow...It’s a threesome…

Family Threesome HD
Parents Bedroom
Dad returns from work and find his wife eating out Kara in the bed.

Dad…”What is going on here???” “I am not sure if I like this...but I do”

Kara…”Mom and I have an agreement...You are fucking us both tonight”

Dad…”Sure...but where have you been Cory?”

Mom…”It’s a long Story...I will explain after you fuck us both…”

Threesome happens...Dad fucks both...Cums in Kara’s Mouth...she swaps Cum with Mom…Dad walks away to shower...

Kara turns to Mom...That was fun but having you tiny is WAY more fun…

Mom…”Wait no!!!”

Kara shrinks Mom and puts her away in a contain…”You are not going to sneak around anymore...Get in there…”

Scene ends with Mom banging on the sides of the glass container…

Mom is pounding on Glass
Get me out of here!!!
Let me out!!!
I will get you Kara!!!
I promise!!!

Related Categories: BIG TITS BLONDES GIANTESS SPECIAL EFFECTS
Keywords: kara lee mommy luke longly taboo mother cumshot cum swallow giantess cum swallow cory chase blowjob fucking bush daughter milf
screenshot
Kara Lee And Cory Chase iShrink You Mom.mp4
Added: Oct 03, 2018 11:36 pm
ANNE - ACT TWO: THE ESCAPE HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Mother, Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Roleplay, Cheating, Cuckold, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Group, Spying, Cuckold, Cheating, Caught In The Act, Female Domination, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Lesbian, Bisexual, Russian, Bathroom, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Netorare, Blackmail, Anilingus, Threesome, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Cum in Pussy, Creampie
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
NAIVE TEEN ORPHAN IS RESCUED AND FUCKED BY RICH DADDY AND HIS STAFF

SCENE opens inside Mr. Hands' closet. Anne is seated, curled up in a ball, when she hears the knob slowly turn. The door opens, as Sally crawls in towards her friend, her bad leg dragging behind her. In a hushed tone, she tells Anne to stay quiet and they slowly crawl out together. Mr. Hands is passed out on his desk. As soon as the girls get out of the office, they quickly tip-toe through the common areas to the front door. Anne turns to thank her friend and Sally hands her Mr. Westfield's address. 'I copied it off the letter on Hands' desk while he was sleeping,' she says triumphantly. Anne hugs her friend. Sally smiles, reaching into her pocket and retrieving the necklace. 'Thought you might need this too,' she adds. Anne kisses her, before running off the property and into the night.

A car pulls up outside a large estate and Anne steps out, thanking the driver for letting her hitch a ride. It drives off leaving her to take in Mr. Westfield's mansion for the first time. It's the biggest, most luxurious house she has ever seen! But, as Anne looks down at her shabby outfit and dirty hands, she has a moment of self-doubt and starts to walk away when a gardener notices her. He calls out, asking who she is and Anne mumbles that she is here to see Ms. Farling. She is the orphan. Another gardener comes around the corner and notices her. He gives the girl a long look before using his intercom to call someone. 'Right this way,' he tells her, as both workers accompany the girl to the front steps.

A butler opens the door. He is very polished and handsome, dressed in a tuxedo. 'She is the girl that Ms. Farling told us about,' one of the gardeners says. The butler dismisses them before turning his eyes to the girl. 'You are the prettiest orphan I have ever seen!' He says. 'What is your name and how old are you?' Anne replies, and the butler extends his hand, inviting her inside.

CUT TO:
The Foyer. As the butler starts to explain the layout, Ms. Farling rushes into the room. She is still in her dressing gown and seems surprised that Anne is here alone. 'Sweet heart,' she says. 'I wasn't expecting you so soon. Is Hands still here? I have some papers for him to sign.' Not wanting to reveal what happened, Anne lies that he dropped her off at the gate but had to leave. Slightly agitated, as if expecting to have more time to prepare for the girl's arrival, Ms. Farling accepts her story. 'I see you've met Bruno, our butler,' she says, placing a warm hand on the butler's chest. He bows slightly. 'He will be at your service, morning, noon and night. But, let me show you the rest of the house. We have a lot to do today to get you prepared!'

CUT TO:
In a long tracking shot, the trio walk into the kitchen, where a CHEF is busy whisking in a bowl. She stops and stares at the girl. 'This is our personal chef, Mrs. Orchard,' Ms. Farling says before lowering her voice to a whisper. 'She is a little eccentric, but her food is delicious, I promise!' Anne laughs. They move to the living area, where a beautiful maid is extending herself to dust the tall corners of the room. Her stature is accentuated by a somewhat revealing outfit. 'This is Hilda, our housekeeper,' Ms. Farling says. The maid rushes over and gives Anne a warm hug, kissing her on each cheek. 'You are so perfect,' she says softly. 'daddy is sure to love you!' Anne looks up at Ms. Farling in confusion and the assistant grips her shoulders tightly. 'That's just what we call Mr. Westfield in this house,' she tells Anne. 'He is such a role model that I like to think of him as a father figure. It is very important to treat him with respect.' They keep walking, with the maid joining the group. Ms. Farling and the staff knowingly exchange glances, as Anne walks ahead of them innocently. They pass a darkened wing of the house, where a GAURD is standing watch. 'Who is that?' Anne whispers. Ms. Farling quickens her pace, explaining that this is daddy's office. He is inside right now, having a very important meeting and cannot be disturbed. That's why he has protection. Anne looks at the guard nervously. 'Come quickly,' Ms. Farling says. 'You are supposed to be a surprise for daddy ... and I don't want to ruin it.' They turn a corner and spot another well-dressed man. 'This is Michael, our driver,' Ms. Farling continues. 'He will take you wherever you wish to go. We have 12 different cars on the property.' Anne says hello shyly while the handsome driver kisses her hand and introduces himself. He joins them, and they move the tour upstairs.

CUT TO:
The second floor. As Ms. Farling explains the house's various features and rules, Anne looks around at the staff following them. They are all smiling at her intently. It makes her a little uncomfortable, mostly because she has never had so much attention focused on herself. She sticks close to Ms. Farling and asks the assistant if she really thinks that Mr. Westfield can help her find her real parents. The assistant stops and curtly reminds the orphan that, in this house, he is not Mr. Westfield. He is daddy. She must not forget that. It is a very important rule. Anne apologies but Ms. Farling cuts her off. 'There is no need to apologize, my darling. We are all here to help make sure you give off the best possible first impression tonight when you meet him,' she says. 'I know he is going to be so surprised when he sees that I've brought him a beautiful girl!' Anne looks down at herself again and mutters about not feeling very beautiful. Ms. Farling assures her that it is their responsibility during her stay to ensure she is treated like a princess. Anne should enjoy all the spoils of being at home here -- just as if she were daddy's real daughter. 'And then we can look for my parents?' Anne asks. Ms. Farling nods, adding that if anyone has the right connections to find them, it will be daddy. The staff eye each other and the girl lustfully.

'What would you like us to do first, Anne?' the butler asks, putting his arms on Anne's waist. 'We will do anything you want!' adds the driver. Ms. Farling smiles as the maid grabs Anne's shoulders from behind. 'How about we get you cleaned up?' She says, whispering in her ear. Anne gulps before slowly nodding and telling them that a shower would be nice. 'I think you're really going to like it here!' The assistant says warmly, leaning in to kiss the young orphan on the cheek.

CUT TO:
The bathroom. Anne is naked in the shower, being washed by Ms. Farling and the maid who have taken off their clothes to join her. She seems very awkward at their touch but is trying to fit in -- she wants to like it here. She needs to like it here. As they sensually scrub her body, Ms. Farling tells the orphan all about their boss. He is such a high-profile, busy man that he has never settled down or had a family of his own. When she began planning this charity event, she knew it was a perfect opportunity to change that. She wants to give daddy a feeling he's never been able to enjoy, despite his success. Ms. Farling seems so proud of her plan that Anne doesn't want to bring up her parents again. It might seem rude. But, that's all that she can think about. The women continue to stress the point of making a good first impression to daddy, so much so that Anne becomes very visibly anxious about it. The maid asks the orphan if she is OK and, after some coaxing, Anne admits that she's nervous to meet him. She's never been given so much before and she doesn't want to screw it up. Ms. Farling starts to steer the conversation towards how she and her staff deal with stress. They help each other relax, in every possible way. Taking a cue from the assistant, the maid chimes in to ask if Anne has ever enjoyed an orgasm. Anne confesses that she's never had one -- she won't admit what happened with Mr. Hands, but she alludes to having had a past negative experience. The women are surprised and insist that they help her -- especially if she wants to be relaxed for this evening. After a bit of coaxing, Anne agrees. She trusts the women. The maid and Ms. Farling work together to make Anne cum before leading the overwhelmed girl out of the shower where the butler and driver are waiting. They dry her off and then ask permission to make her orgasm too. Anne hesitates again but Ms. Farling reiterates the importance of what they are doing. They are only trying to help her prepare for tonight. 'And you really think that daddy will be able to find my parents?' Ms. Farling says yes, and Anne ultimately agrees. She has come so far already, she can't stop now. The staff take turns having sex and pleasuring her.

After they have finished, Ms. Farling dismisses the others, so she can help get Anne dressed. Excited at the prospect of giving daddy his surprise, the assistant proclaims she has the perfect outfit set aside!

CUT TO:
The dining room. Anne sits at a beautifully appointed table, wearing a stylish red dress and looking like the opposite of the orphan who arrived just hours earlier. The entire staff is also seated but the head of the table remains empty. After a long, awkward pause, daddy bursts into the room flagged by his guard. He is on his phone with his lawyer, clearly in a very bad mood, and pays no attention to the girl sitting beside him. The staff look at each other anxiously. Slamming his phone down, he demands to know what's being served as the CHEF ladles some soup into his bowl. 'Roasted carrot with crème fraiche,' she replies. daddy makes a face and starts eating, as he tells Ms. Farling to go over his itinerary for the rest of the week. His assistant pulls out her tablet and starts to break it down for him while Anne twitches in anticipation. At a certain point, daddy looks over and notices her. 'Who the hell is this kid?' He asks his assistant gruffly. Ms. Farling reminds him about the upcoming charity event he's hosting and how she was tasked to bring in an orphan to spend the week with him as part of the publicity campaign. daddy looks Anne up and down before replying that he thought she was going to get a ****. 'How old are you?' He asks. Anne replies meekly that she is eighteen. daddy grunts and tells Ms. Farling that a teenage girl is the last thing he needs in his house. Ms. Farling protests, advising him that it would be a nice idea to have him spend some quality time with a nice young woman, since he isn't married and never had a daughter. He stares at her coldly without responding. 'Besides ...' she nervously adds. 'It will look very good for your image, daddy. It will show the public a softer side to the Westfield empire and, hopefully, downplay some of the recent rumors...' daddy mulls this over before finally agreeing and asking for the next course.

While everyone eats their meal, Ms. Farling keeps encouraging Anne to talk about herself. She tells the businessman all about her life in the orphanage, the other girls she grew up with, and how happy she is to have been chosen to represent him as his daughter for the week. daddy remains cold despite all her efforts to charm him and the staff are so preoccupied with making sure the pair get along that is causes a lot of tension around the table. Finally, daddy excuses himself for bed and leaves abruptly, accompanied by his guard. Anne is crestfallen.

'He hates me, I just know it!' She says pitifully. 'Please don't send me back Ms. Farling ... I'll do anything to stay!' Hugging her tightly as the rest of the staff solemnly clear the table, Ms. Farling tells her not to give up. She will make sure Anne is not sent back to the orphanage. But, she needs her to be a little more convincing. daddy has a hard shell, but he is soft on the inside. All he needs is to feel like he is in control of the situation. That's how he runs his business. Anne asks what else she can do and, helping her to her feet, Ms. Farling suggests she go and say goodnight to the man - alone. If she can prove what a good girl she is, daddy will surely want her to stay and help her find her parents. As Ms. Farling accompanies Anne to the stairwell, she reminds her of how good the staff made her feel earlier. Anne nods nervously. 'That is how daddy likes it too,' the assistant adds. 'Remember that!' They walk to daddy's door, where the guard is standing. Ms. Farling tells him that Anne is going in to say goodnight and he lets her pass. She glances back at Ms. Farling, who shoos her in with a final look of encouragement. When she disappears, the assistant turns back to the guard and tells him to take a break. She needs to monitor this herself. The guard flashes her a quick smile and speaks for the first time. 'Bringing him a teenage orphan ... that's low even for you, Farling!' he jokes. 'Yes,' Ms. Farling replies curtly 'I know. But anything is better than the hookers at this point!' The guard walks off, leaving the assistant alone at the door.

CUT TO:
daddy's bedroom. The man is under the covers, in his pajamas, and on his phone when Anne enters timidly. 'What are you doing in here?' He demands, shocked to see her. 'Nobody comes in my room without my permission!' Anne, putting on a brave face, marches over to the bed and tells him that she wants to say goodnight. They may have got off to the wrong foot downstairs, but she wants him to know that she is the best possible orphan for his charity event. daddy is not amused. He asks if his assistant put her up to this. 'That woman is always meddling in my private affairs,' he grumbles. Anne bites her lip and sits down on the bed boldly. 'Now listen daddy,' she says. 'You are rich, powerful, and very intimidating. When I walked into your house today, I knew I had walked in to somewhere special. And I'm going to be the greatest daughter you've ever dreamed of -- even if it is only for pretend!' daddy cuts Anne off and gets right into her face. 'I don't need a daughter,' he replies. 'I just need a photo op!' Anne shrinks back. She mumbles something about being a good girl. daddy laughs. 'When I want a girl, I hire one. I don't want to be your fucking parent!' He barks, turning back to his phone. 'Now get out of here before I call security.'

Anne slowly gets off the bed and starts towards the door, crying. She knows that daddy is the key to her future, to finding her real parents. If she leaves now, she leaves with nothing. Like Ms. Farling said, she just needs to convince him. Something inside her snaps and Anne spins around. 'You're wrong!' she screams, storming back to his bedside. 'You do need someone to love. Not someone you have to pay for; someone who will worship you and respect you!' She breaks down before him, twitching in her red dress. 'I have spent eighteen years searching for my parents. They abandoned me. But you won't!' daddy doesn't know what to do. He tells the frazzled girl to away from him. She's a god-damn kid, what will the press think? Anne starts to cry in a panic. 'They will think I am going to be your new daughter. I promise to be a good girl for you. I promise you will come to love me ... if you just give it a chance. I will do anything you ask, daddy! BUT I'M NOT LEAVING THIS ROOM!' She starts to climb on the bed towards him as he shrinks back, yelling for Ms. Farling. 'She only wants what's best for you too,' Anne continues pleading. 'Just give me a try, daddy... I need your help!' daddy gets very angry and leaps out of bed to physically escort Anne out. She kicks and screams as he struggles to carry her to the door. In desperation, she starts to kiss and grab at him too. They struggle before he throws her back on the bed. 'Are you making a pass at me, little girl?' He growls, towering over her. 'Because I will tear you up!' Not knowing what to do, the tear-streaked orphan tells him yes, if that's what he wants. He can do whatever he wants to her if he will just let her stay and help her afterwards. Her constant advances awaken something inside of daddy and the icy, distant man rips her dress off. Staring down at the naked girl, he reveals himself and tells her to suck it. It's been days since he could hire a girl anyway.

The harder he pounds; the more Anne calls him daddy and begs for him to accept her. She slowly breaks the man down. His hate fucking slowly turns into passionate sex, with the pair kissing and acting lovingly by the time daddy cums inside of her. Their sex is INTERCUT with shots of Ms. Farling watching and masturbating from outside the door.

After they have finished, Anne kisses daddy and they share a tender moment. Ms. Farling enters and, giving her boss a knowing look, informs Anne that it is time for bed. 'You see, I always have your best interests at heart, don't I daddy?' She says and leads the naked orphan out of the room, holding her hand. The man falls back on his bed and a smile crosses his face.

CUT TO:
Anne's new bedroom. Ms. Farling tucks Anne in and kisses her on the forehead, telling her how proud she is of everything the young orphan did to prove herself. She knew Anne was special! Once alone, Anne says a short prayer to her parents. She tells them that she is doing everything she can so that one day they will be reunited. Hopefully. She falls asleep happily, holding on to her broken heart.

Brunette, Piercings, Hardcore, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, 69, Tattoos
screenshot
the.escape.mp4
Vivienne Wynter Real Prostitute Fantasy - Vivienne Wynter HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, POV, Interracial, Stockings, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits

Vivienne Wynter is a slutty girlfriend who has a fantasy she wants to live out. This big boobs MILF has a dream of being a real prostitute. Her fantasy is to be passed around and whored out to all her man's friends. She doesn't care if he gives her away for free or charges. As long as she is filled up with cock and treated like a useless cum rag, then Vivienne will be happy. She talks dirty to the camera and makes all her fantasies clear. She obeys every command from her boyfriend who instructs her to be the biggest whore she possibly can. Vivienne is happy to follow these instructions. Vivienne Wynter flashes her shaved pussy by lifting her skirt. She bends over to spread her asshole. Vivienne says there are no holes off limits today. She crawls around the room trying to turn everyone on the best she can. She presents her perfectly formed ass and is excited for what is going to happen next. It's time for this sexy hooker to be fucked up her tight asshole by a huge cock. Vivienne Wynter can barely contain her excitement as she is instructed to beg like a good whore for the big black cock. She worships the monster cock with her mouth. Vivienne does everything she can to impress both her big black cock lover as well as her boyfriend who is watching the hot wife being a good whore. Little time is wasted before Vivienne Wynter is getting anal fucked. She can barely take the huge cock in her tight asshole, but she is determined. With her legs spread as wide as possible, Vivienne holds tight as each inch of the monster cock is pushed into her tightest hole. Each thrust into her asshole leads Vivienne closer to her dream. Vivienne Wynter is feeling sluttier than ever. She is laying on her back with a stranger's cock deep in her asshole, dirty talking and loving every second. She is ready to go on this anal fucking ride. Vivienne is placed on top of her man's huge cock. She rides him reverse cowgirl with her type ass. In and out her now loose and fucked up hole. The harder he fucks her asshole, the more Vivienne cums. She bends over doggy style to take the big black cock in her ass from behind. By now she is a real whore. She is able to be pounded up her asshole and wrecked. Vivienne was born to be a filthy fuck slut and used for the enjoyment of men.

Anal, Black, Brunettes, Facial, Great Ass, Hipster, MILF, Roleplay, Shaved Pussy, Tattooed

real.prostitute.fantasy.mp4
Stretching With Stepmom - Riley Star and Tabatha Jordan [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, Mother-in-Law, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Hairy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Rough Sex
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Blonde teen Riley is trying to get her boyfriend, Tony, to join her for some yoga, but even the sight of her tight, perky ass bent over in front of him as she stretches isn't enough to tear his eyes away from his video games. Riley's new stepmom, Tabatha, spreads out her yoga mat next to her daughter and offers to teach the couple some truly advanced moves, but she surprises Riley by ripping open the teen's shorts and fingering her pussy! Finally, the babes have Tony's full attention, and with Tabatha's coaching, he fucks Riley in an athletic reverse cowgirl stand-and-carry. There's plenty of time to enjoy MILF Tabatha's pussy too before Tony cums on both their faces!
stretching.with.stepmom.mp4
Added: Oct 03, 2018 10:22 pm
BLACKMAIL MILKING DADDY - BRAT GIRL KARINA HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Cunnilingus, Blackmail, Anilingus, Stockings

BRAT DAUGHTER IS GOING TO TAKE REVENGE ON DADDY. USING HER YOUNG BEAUTIFUL BODY TO BLACKMAIL HIM AND PUT HIM UNDER HER CONTROL. If he doesn't do whatever She Says and buy her Whatever She Wants, She is going to tell Mommie what a pervert he is. She has wrecked his Porsche but She won't take any lip from him about that. She is going to make him buy her a new one. She forces Daddy's face between her Ass Checks and makes him WORSHIP HER ASS. She puts him over her knees, grabs his cock and spanks his ass until it's red, lecturing him about all the things she wants until he agrees. He has to buy her not only a new car, but new furniture, new sexy outfits and new stuffed animals! With her hairbrush, She spanks his ass and squeezes his humiliated cock and balls between her nylon thighs. The Brat Girl Drama Queen sits on his face, **** it inside her pussy, all the while jerking and spanking his cock and balls. She gets off showing Daddy what it is like to be bossed around. She cums on his face while making him cum with her hands. Using the power of her young body to get Daddy to do whatever she wants.

BRAT GIRL KARINA ROMAN - ASS WORSHIP, SPANKING, FACE SITTING AND HUMILIATING JERK OFF OF DADDY.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: SPANKING ASS WORSHIP FACE SITTING BRAT GIRLS FINANCIAL DOMINATION

BLACKMAIL MILKING DADDY HD.mp4
Get Off Your Ass And Clean - Cory Chase and Jaye Summers HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Latina, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Female Domination, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Blackmail, Netorare, Spying, Caught In The Act, In Front Of Husband

Hot MILF Cory is pissed that her stepdaughter won't get up and help her clean the house once in a while, so when she catches Jaye taking selfies instead of doing the dishes, it's the last straw! Cory takes Jaye's phone and leads the teen to the kitchen, where she makes her get down on all fours to wash the floor, until Jaye gets surprisingly wet! The teen tells her stepmom that being bossed around really turns her on, so Cory firmly instructs her to keep scrubbing as she fingers her, then makes her eat her pussy! After these hot lesbians scissor and sit on each other's faces, that floor is going to need to be cleaned all over again, but luckily Cory's new helper wants to please!

get.off.your.ass.and.clean.mp4
It's Okay! She's My Stepsister 4 (2018) HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Hairy, Roleplay, DVD, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Massage, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Anilingus

screenshotscreenshot

Athena Rayne, Alison Rey, Brooke Haze

its.okay.shes.my.stepsister.4.hd.mp4
Added: Oct 03, 2018 7:52 pm
Rachael Madori Blackmails Her Stalker Father HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, Spying, Caught In The Act, Female Domination, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Rachael Madori Blackmails Her Stalker Father HD.mp4

Family Members 2 HD

Mother, Sister, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy, Stockings, DVD, Rough Sex, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Latina, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Ass

screenshotscreenshot

They're Really Tight

You never know what fantasies can cum true right in your own backyard! These hot and horny girls never expected to find the 'members' of their family quite this hard and ready for action! Home becomes a hardcore playground in this family fuck fest you won't soon forget!

Sarah Vandella HD

Sarah Vandella Family Members HD.mp4

Riley Reyes HD

Riley Reyes Family Members HD.mp4

Alison Rey HD
Alison Rey Family Members HD.mp4

Carmen Caliente HD

Carmen Caliente Family Members HD.mp4
Fuck and Blowjob Brother Daddy Next Room Working HD

Sister, Teen, Amateur, Roleplay, Latina, Cheating, Cuckold, Spying, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Small Tits, Big Ass

Fuck and Blowjob Brother Daddy Next Room Working HD.mp4
Added: Oct 03, 2018 6:28 pm
A Long, HARD Night of Blue Balls Before the BIG GAME!

MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Stockings, Handjob

It's the night before the big game - THE GAME - the game YOU star in. You're a professional; you know you really need your sleep. But I'm sooooo excited that I can't help but tiptoe into your room and disturb you. It's so exciting!! It's THE night before the big game - the BIGGEST GAME OF YOUR LIFE! I just want to give you a little something... a little sexy encouragement. You know, to motivate you to WIN the big game. And you know how good I am at "encouraging" you. I'll treat you gently, slowly, carefully - you ARE supposed to be sleeping, after all - and give you more and more and more. BUT remember you're supposed to SLEEP; you need a good night's rest! And after the big game - when you win it - I promise you'll get everything I'm NOT

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL MASTURBATION GAMES BIG TITS ORGASM DENIAL COCK TEASE
Keywords: cleavage big breasts sweater bra fetish striptease pantyhose nipples tease virtual handjob virtual dry humping humping match game super bowl football
a long hard nigh to blue balls before the biggame.mp4
Aunt Blackmailed for Sex 95 mins!

Aunt, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Amateur, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Netorare, Stockings, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy
screenshot
screenshot
Aunt Blackmailed for Sex.mp4
Added: Oct 03, 2018 2:06 pm
Mom's BF Blackmails Anal Teen Tiffany! HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter-in-Law, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blackmail, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Caught In The Act, Squirt, Cuckold
screenshot
screenshot

Tiffany Watson is the incorrigible teen parents worry about. Her mom's boyfriend, Tommy Gunn, is highly suspicious of her. When he telephones her house, the pretty, blue-eyed blonde daughter sounds weirdly preoccupied; she hangs up abruptly, heightening Tommy's suspicions. So he makes a surprise visit to see what Tiffany is up to.

Sneaking around the backyard, Tommy hears the unmistakable sounds of sex. Agitated, he bursts inside, catching Tiffany in flagrante delicto: The trim, naturally beautiful girl is taking a vigorous, doggie-style pounding from her boyfriend. Her scared beau literally runs for the exit, leaving naked Tiffany to deal with the adult.

Already mortified, Tiffany finds Tommy's gaze creepy. She tries to cover herself as he lectures about what her mother would think of her having sex on the living room couch in the family home. He says he has to tell Mom. Angry Tiffany lashes out, claiming her mom is out cheating on Tommy because he's so lame.

Even in that moment, Tommy is shameless enough to hit on his girlfriend's teen daughter. Realizing that she's being blackmailed — the old man wants sex to keep his silence — Tiffany complains. Tommy's smarmy reply: "Sweetie, life isn't fair." He embraces her nude form, disgusting her...

...And just as suddenly, she wants it! "You can't say anything," says Tiffany, as if to negotiate the situation.

The illicit "lovers" kiss passionately, Tommy in his suit, Tiffany naked and beautiful. He sucks her tits and fingers her expertly. "Is this how you touch my mommy's pussy?" asks Tiffany. And then the incorrigible girl says, "You know you're kind of blackmailing me, right? But I kind of like it because it's so wrong."

She squats to unveil his thick cock. "So this is why I always hear my mom screaming," observes Tiffany. She gives a slobbery, eye-watering blowjob, licking balls with her pierced tongue and two-hand stroking the first adult penis she's ever seen. Precocious Tiffany deep-throats and plays with strands of spit.

Tommy spreads Tiffany on the black leather couch he had been worried about and fucks her shaved snatch to orgasm as the girl wails. "Fuck that pussy, Daddy!" He grips her tiny waist and spanks her hot ass while plowing her doggie-style. Tiffany loves sucking dick pussy-to-mouth almost as much as she loves spewing lewd daddy talk. He fingers her to a loud orgasm as she rides his meat. Tiffany grinds into his groin, filling the screen with her flexing, twerking, tan-lined butt.

The dirty old man will require one more indignity to keep his mouth shut: An anal reaming. Tiffany masturbates through a greasy buttfuck, claiming it's her first time. When she asks if he fucks her mom's ass, Tommy grunts. Eventually, she gives out: "I can't take it any more, Daddy. My butthole's just too tight," says Tiffany. So Tommy pulls out and busts his nut on that pierced, outstretched tongue.

Nobody's going to tell Mom.
screenshot
Moms BF Blackmails Anal Teen Tiffany HD.mp4

LISEY SWEET'S COUNTRY ASS 4TH OF JULY PARTY WITH HER DAD HD [Untouched 720p]

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus
screenshot
Starring Lisey Sweet and Indiana Bones; Hey y'all! Hope ya havin' a great day! Looks like we're gonna be out the office for a while for the greatest day in the history of the world. Y'know what I'm talkin' about. It's the 4th of July, baby! The day when America became the greatest country in the history of the whole god damn world. We're bringing y'all a little something for this special occasion. Lisey wants to go to a party for independence day. She wants to eat hot-dogs, get drunk and watch some stuff blow up but she needs her dad to drop her and sister off. Unfortunately, she knows her daddy is a hardass and he's going to want something in return. It's like they say; It's gas, grass or ass if you want to ride and in this case, it's going to be one hell of an ass riding. As expected, Dwayne wants to have a little one on one party with his daughter. His wife is in jail and he's been wanting a piece of his daughter's ass for quite a while. Now's the chance for him to finally fuck that sweet young asshole of hers. This day is sure to go down in the annals of this great country. FILF; making families great again!
screenshot
e01.lisey.sweet.mp4
DAUGHTER WITH DADDY ISSUES FUCKS HER DAD ON FATHER'S DAY - Selena Stone HD [Untouched 720p]

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Caught In The Act, Big Ass, Cunnilingus
screenshot
Starring a newcomer to the scene; Selena Stone; Father's day is at the door! It's that time of the year again where you have to find the perfect gift for the man brought you to life. Ok, maybe he's not your real dad, but he's been taking care of you, right? Selena is a young, healthy and sexy teenager who likes nothing more than to please her daddy. She's nice and eager, always ready when it comes to helping around the house. She only wants to show her gratitude to the man who raised her, or is that really what she wants? She's been eyeing him for some time now, having naughty thoughts about what she'd do to him, even touching herself thinking about his long, fat cock. Since father's day is closing in she decides to give him a gift he would never forget. She gifts him the classic "Happy Father's Day" card, with a wrapped package containing a surprise; a pair of her sexy undies. Surprised, he goes and confronts her about the seemingly inappropriate gift. It doesn't take long that she blames her daddy issues while showing him her beautiful tits, flaunting her petite body to the man of the day. The real gift is herself, giving him the best blowjob and fuck he could ever dream of. That's one more happy father of the day of dads!
screenshot
e02.selena.stone.mp4
NATIONAL HERO WELCOME FROM STEP-MOM - Christy Love HD [Untouched 720p]

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Rough Sex, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cunnilingus, POV
screenshot
After getting hurt during a mission in the middle-east, Will is happy to come back to see his dad and step-mom. He spent so much time in the harsh desert, ducking for cover, watching every step he made, always on guard for the impending threat on his life. Finally home, he enters the backyard looking for his parents. He sees his hot asian step-mom, sunbathing in a risqué bikini. Was she always this hot? He couldn't remember, but damn was she hot. His dad always had a good taste for women. They hug, happy to see each other. When he asks about his dad's whereabouts, she tells him they had to break up things between each other and that he had moved out. She invites him to come inside and sit down, after noticing his leg is injured. He explains his story and she starts carressing his member. His dick now standing in position of attention, He soon learns how much of a sex freak his step-mom is. After all, his dad did leave her all alone with no one to satisfy her.
screenshot
e09.christy.love.mp4