Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Aug 12, 2018 9:08 am
Kimber - Lick My Ass while Moms on a Date HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Cuckold, Stockings, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Female Domination, Blackmail
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Kimber’s mom is out on a date. While mom is out, Kimber wants her dad to worship her ass. Kimber goes on social media to see how her mom’s date is going while her father licks her ass. She ignores her father unless he does something wrong, then she yells at him. Kimber reports to her father that her mom seems to be having a really great time on her date and uses her dad’s tongue until she gets bored. Kimber wants to play dress up while mom is away and make her father into a sissy girl. Her father is only there to play with and please her.

Lick My Ass while Moms on a Date HD.mp4
Selah Rain: My Son Sucks HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Granny, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum on Hands, Facial, Swallow

What Selah Rain wants to do is tug it, tit fuck it and suck it until she vacuums every last drop of jizz out of it with her mouth and hands and that’s exactly what she does. Her red lingerie shows off her generous curves as she squeezes in between her son’s wide spread legs.

My Son Sucks HD.mp4

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

The Adventures of Sherry Stunns HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Granny, Cheating, Wife, Bathroom, Spying, Caught In The Act, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Blackmail

Sherry was taking a nice little soak in the tub when she heard a noise… it was her son’s friend peeping in on her nude body! Little does he know, Sherry is one horny MILF, and would love to have a nice young, hard cock inside of her!!! Kyle, has no idea what he has gotten himself into! She starts to show off for him, and before long he goes from being embarrassed and uncomfortable to having her sit on his face and jerk his cock until he blows a huge load in his friends mom’s hands… and she wants to keep it! Your friend’s dad has a low sperm count, and she thinks he’s cute…! Looks like Jon has found his way into an interesting situation!
MILF Sherry Stunns educates Jon Cash HD.mp4
AN UNSPEAKABLE ACT OF TABOO!!! – A Taboo Fantasy – Nicole HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

TO GET INTO THE TOP SORORITY AT SCHOOL
NICOLE MUST COMMIT AN UNSPEAKABLE ACT OF TABOO!!!
SHE MUST HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH HER OWN FATHER...
AND RECORD THE EVENT TO PROVE IT!!!

It's Nicole's first year at College...and she is trying to get into the top sorority on campus. She is well liked by the girls in the sorority...and everything is looking good....BUT.....to get final approval, Nicole must commit An Unspeakable Act Of Taboo!!! Nicole, as part of her initiation, must have sexual intercourse with her own Father...and....record it!! Nicole approaches her Daddy about helping her out with this "unique" hazing ritual, and at first, Dad is hesitant....but wanting to help his industrious Daughter get into the top sorority...Dad agrees to participate. Nicole sets the tripod and camera to document the "dirty deed"...and they begin!! Nicole and Her Dad put on areal show for the sorority girls...as he fucks the stuffing out of her....and even cums inside her cunt...for "extra bonus points"!!!!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN SCHOOL UNIFORM DADDY'S GIRL FUCKING 18 & 19 YRS OLD
Keywords: hardcore fantasies taboo daddy daughter sex fucking sorority initiation hazing creampie nicole baldwin
AN UNSPEAKABLE ACT OF TABOO HD.mp4
Added: Aug 11, 2018 11:42 pm
Cadey Mercury - Sleeping with Daddy HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Hairy

Nobody touches me like my step-daddy. I know when mom is gone on business that if I can get him to let me crawl in bed with him, he won’t be able to keep his hands off me. And I fucking love it. He's so sexy and makes me feel so good! I wanted him to go all the way this time while she was gone. I'm ready to be daddy's big girl and let him stretch my tiny barely used young slit. I love when I sit on his lap when mom is in the kitchen cooking dinner and can feel how hard he gets under me. Getting a quick feel of my wet lips through my cotton panties or a cup of my titty when she isn't looking. I need him inside me.
I crawled in bed with him and he touched my tiny titties. I know he likes them so much. Then I immediately sucked his cock while drooling all over it. He is my favorite thing to put in my mouth. I eagerly took my clothes off and rubbed my tiny clit on his big daddy cock. Humping it like I do my pillow in bed at night. But instead of imagining it was him, this time it really was. I almost came instantly. It's so wrong, I know. He is old enough to be my real dad, but thank goodness he is just my stepdad. I asked him if I could please just this once slide him inside me to see what it felt like. He said just the tip, but I needed it all. I bounced up and down on it. It was so big I felt like it was going to split my tiny kitty in two. Then he fucked me hard like a big girl. I loved seeing his big strong grown man body on top of mine. Being his tiny young fuck toy, making me cum so hard over and over all over his thick rigid dick. Baby girl juices dripping out of me. I wanted his cum so bad .After he fucked me every way he wanted. He straddled my chest and fucked my pretty mouth with his huge daddy cock. He tasted so good. Then with an explosion of dirty secret very wrong, yet oh so right pleasure he sprayed his thick cum all over my young face. I think Daddy will be happy to let me sleep with him when mommy is gone from now on.

Category: DADDY'S GIRL
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, TABOO, PETITE, SMALL TITS, FUCKING
Keywords: cadey mercury, daddy, daughter jerks off dad, daughter fucks dad

Sleeping with Daddy HD.mp4

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Alana Cruise - Housewife Alana Needs A Massage HD

MILF, Small Tits, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Interracial, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum on Tits, Massage, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Facial

screenshotscreenshot

housewife alana needs a massage hd.mp4

Ashley Alban - Special Valentine HD

Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Cunnilingus

Your girlfriend Ashley has a surprise for you for Valentines Day. She is wearing a little pink nightie. She shows you how she looks in it, showing off her breasts and ass. She says she wants to just relax and have sex with you and forget about everything else in the world. She asks if she can have a kiss and comes up close to kiss you. She pulls her boobs out of her top. She tells you that they are all yours. She loves it when you touch them and play with her nipples. Ashley then tells you what she really wants. She wants to feel you lick her pussy. She says youre just so good at it!
Ashley lies back on the bed and pulls her thong to the side. She says she just wants to feel your tongue against her clit. As you lick her, she moans in pleasure. She grinds her pussy against your tongue. She almost gets to the point of cumming and begs you to stop. She says she wants to feel you inside her now. You get on top of her. You slide your hard cock inside. As you fuck her, you watch her boobs bounce. She tells you that she is close to cumming and she wants you to cum with her so she can feel you fill her up. You cum together. You get off of her and lay your head next to hers. She says that she needs a nap now after cumming so hard. She tells you that she loves you and closes her eyes to go to sleep.

Category: GFE
Related Categories: VIRTUAL SEX, POV, BOOB BOUNCING
Keywords: ashley alban, simulated sex, dirty talk

Special Valentine.mp4
Lady Sonia - 69 Orgasms With A Stranger HD

MILF, Big Tits, Granny, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Cunnilingus, Titty Fuck

I only met the guy for the first time today. Last week he messaged me on Twitter and I liked his pics. This morning he texted to tell me that he had just arranged a day off of work. As I had already planned to be shooting a video we arranged for him to drive up here. I had no themes or ideas planned so I thought it would be fun to have some “69” fun as I REALLY needed to cum. He was excited by the idea but being married he wanted to wear a mask. Undressing for a stranger and then being made to cum by him is something that I really LOVE. Feeling his throbbing excitement was also a huge turn-on for me and his powerful orgasm and shots of cum made it just perfect.

Category: blowjob, handjob, big tits, mature, milf, cumshot, british

69 Orgasms With A Stranger HD.mp4
Added: Aug 11, 2018 8:10 pm
Molly Jane in When Innocence Ends - Moms POV BJ HD

Mother, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Molly brings her son into her bedroom and desperately pulls off his clothes. She needs to have his cock inside her mouth and sucks him hungrily. “You like it when mom sucks your cock” she asks and takes him all in. She looks deep into her sons eyes with passion as her hands and mouth make him cum all over her. “Oh god it's so good” she says, love dripping down her face.

Keywords: molly jane alex adams blowjob blow job
Moms POV BJ HD.mp4
My Sons Girlfriend HD

Daughter-in-Law, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Cuckold, Bathroom, Caught In The Act, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Male Domination, Handjob

My Sons Girlfriend HD.mp4

ObeyMelanie - Family Bondage HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, Female Domination, Footjob, Cunnilingus, Anilingus

Everyone knows a family that's bound together, stays together. And now you and your sister have been left in bondage. You've been left hogtied nude in the closet and it's making her horny. Now she wants to get off. But you're both tied up. Will she be able to cum before everyone gets home?

Mistress Melanie and her slave are both handcuffed and chained in a closet. She starts with licking and sucking his dildo gag and teasing him with her perfect ass before impaling herself on the dildo until she is moaning loudly. Then the gag is removed and the slave is licking Melanie's body, focusing mostly on her ass. The scene finished with her teasing his cock in chastity harness with her handcuffed hands.

ObeyMelanie - Family Bondage.mp4
Kali Roses - Call You Tomorrow HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Interracial, Cheating, Cuckold, On The Phone, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anilingus, Anal,
screenshot

Kali is looking hot and is out on the town for the night. After ditching plans for the evening with her boyfriend, she is about to embark on a seriously hot after-party experience.

Video contains blowjob, cunnilingus, riding (cowgirl), doggy style, missionary, reverse cowgirl, and facial.
screenshot
bl.18.07.21.kali.roses.mp4
Added: Aug 11, 2018 4:41 pm
The Worst Brat - Scarlett Sage, Sarah Vandella HD[Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Hairy, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Spying

Sara Vandella is at home and is working out in her gym. Her stepdaughter, Scarlett Sage sneaks up behind her making sure that Sara can't see her. When she pulls of the pins out of her weight machine, Sara falls out of her chair wondering what the hell just happened. She has no idea that Scarlett was the one that pulled it out. When more unexplained things start happening around the house, Sara starts realizing that it's her no good stepdaughter. When she confronts her husband about all this, he tells her she's overreacting and that his daughter wouldn't deliberately try to hurt or trick her. He adds that he's going to be leaving soon and that he hopes by the time he gets back, this will all be sorted out. A little later in the day, Sara finds Scarlett crying in the living room, her face covered in tears. When she asks her what's wrong, Scarlett isn't in the mood to share. Sara tells her that all she wants to do is help her. Scarlett tells her that she's really sad her dad is gone. Sara tells her that she's pretty sure they can find something to do together. As Scarlett listens to her, she puts her head on Sara's chest. Once Sara is finished assuring that all will be well, Scarlett copes a feel as she squeezes Sara's breasts. When Sara realizes that Scarlett was just pretending to cry to feel her up, Scarlett admits that she wanted her dad to leave so she could have Sara all to herself. Sara grabs Scarlett and starts kissing her passionately. If her stepdaughter wants some alone time with her, she's going to do whatever it takes for them to get along.

Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, MILF & Mature, 69, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Lesbian

the.worst.brat.mp4
Camille Campbell - Sister Cheerleader Oil Anal HD

Sister, Teen, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Anal, Stockings, Creampie, Cum in Ass

Your sister comes home from cheerleading practice and wants to show you her new cheer routine! Coach taught her how to twerk!! She secretly wore her butt plug to practice... and a G-string?! This is so unlike her.. but this turns you both on. She puts oil on her ass under coach's instructions after stripping and entices you to fuck her in the ass. You creampie her tight asshole and now you both get to keep & share this secret / sacred bond together

Sister Cheerleader Oil Anal HD.mp4
Princess Leia - Closeup Taboo Vids!

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Amateur, POV, Hairy, Jerk Off Instruction, Anal

Hairy Bush and Big Clit

This over-4-minute vid features princess leia playing with herself. She is lying on the bed and touching her pussy, showing off her hairy bush and big clit. The camera is really up close which helps show every part of her pussy in every detail. Lots of dirty talking too!

Closeup Hairy Masturbation

This is a short, barely over 4 minute long video. She's laying naked on her bed playing and spreading her pussy apart with lots of moaning involved. She also shows off her tits and plays with her asshole a bit before returning attention towards her pussy.

Her description from her clips4sale page: I had just played with myself for a long time, pumping my favorite toy in and out. I want to show you how wet I made myself! To hear all of my juices, right next to your ear... I tease my asshole, too. (You can hear my cat meow in the background, but you'll be too focused on my wet pussy sounds - I guarantee it!)

Big Clit Cumming

In this very short, 4 minute long video Princess Leia playing with herself. She is lying on the bed and touching her pussy, showing off her hairy bush and big clit. The camera is really up close which shows every bit of her pussy in vivid detail. You can hear how wet her pussy is and all of her moans!

Her description from her clips4sale page: In this video, I decide to bring you up nice and close - exposing myself to you in all my natural beauty. I put on one of my favorite porn clips and rub my big clit 'til I orgasm HARD! I try my best to cum as fast as possible (I'm SO horny!), so I'm not too vocal - but in the end, you hear just how wet my pussy can get.
Added: Aug 11, 2018 9:50 am
Mia Khalifa Taboo Complete Pack 31 Vids 17.62 GB in HD

Mother, Daughter, Mother-in-Law, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, SiteRip, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Male Domination, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Interracial, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Titty Fuck, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Stockings, Interview, Jerk Off Instruction, Parody, Cum on Hands, Bathroom, In Front Of Husband, Caught In The Act
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

All 29 currently available Mia Khalifa videos, plus one cumshot compilation and a private camshow. Videos originally from her website, or one of the many BangBros channels. All videos are at the best quality I could find them at. Enjoy!

Info: Mia Khalifa (Arabic: ميا خليفة‎‎; born February 10, 1993), also known as Mia Callista, is a Lebanese American social media personality and webcam model, best known for her successful, albeit brief, career as a pornographic actress from 2014 to 2015.

Born in Beirut, Khalifa moved to the United States in 2000.
She began acting in pornography in October 2014, Her career choice was met with controversy in the Middle East, especially for a video in which she performed sexual acts while wearing the Islamic hijab.
She was nevertheless disillusioned with the pornographic industry and left it after three months..….

Different stuffs as in Anal, Blowjob, Threesome(s)
Handjob, Fuck & Fingering, Doggystyle, Vaginal, Handjob,
Blowjob, Masturbation, Titfuck, Double BJ, Creampie and Facial.

screenshot

Mia Khalifa Megapack Screens.rar

BangBros.com - Bath Time Is the Best Time.mp4

BangBros.com - Art Imitating Life .mp4

BangBros.com - Double D Poolside Fuck.mp4

BangBros.com - Mia Khalifa Gets Her Pussy Stretched.mp4

BangBros.com - Mia K Gives the Girlfriend Experience.mp4

BangBros.com - Mia Khalifa Is Back and Ready For Black Dick!.mp4

BangBros.com - My Big Black Threesome.mp4

BangBros.com - Pounding Mia Khalifa.mp4

BangBros.com - Quarterback Sneak On That College Pussy.mp4

MiaKhalifa.com - Her First Porno She Made.mp4

MiaKhalifa.com - Blowjob Lessons With Mia Khalifa.mp4

Cumshot Compilation.mp4

Let’s Make A Sex Tape.mp4

MiaKhalifa.com - Black Vs White, My Ultimate Dick Challenge.mp4

MiaKhalifa.com - Here Is My Body, I Hope You Like It.mp4

MiaKhalifa.com - Mia Khalifa Tries A Big Black Dick.mp4

MiaKhalifa.com - I Popped A Fans Cherry.mp4

Scoreland.com - Meet The Busty Girl Who Works At The Hamburger Joint.mp4

Scoreland.com - Head Shot.mp4

Scoreland.com - Blow Job MVP Award Winner.mp4

Scoreland.com - A Body Made For Sex.mp4

Scoreland.com - Graduating Summa Cum Loud.mp4

Scoreland.com - She's Lovin' It and Havin' It Her Way.mp4

SexBusters.com - Vagina.mp4

SexBusters.com - Masturbation.mp4

SexBusters.com - Anatomy - Clothes.mp4

Scoreland.com - The Busty Pre-Game Warm-Up Show .mp4

Scoreland.com - That Bikini-Busting Girl Who Works At The Hamburger Joint .mp4

SexBusters.com - Handjob.mp4

SexBusters.com - Anatomy.mp4

Mom Takes Charge - Brandi Love, Carolina Sweets HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Aunt, Cousin, Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Spying, Caught In The Act, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Bathroom, Cum on Tits
screenshot
Carolina Sweets is visiting her aunt Brandi Love and Brandi's son Alex D. When Alex spies the hot teen admiring herself in a bra and underwear in front of the mirror, he can't take his eyes off her. Carolina happily beckons him in. Her sweet lips wrap around his fuck stick in a blowjob that is followed by the hardcore pussy pounding both of them crave. They barely finish in time to avoid getting caught by Brandi!

Now that the two distant cousins have got a taste for each other they won't stop banging. They try fucking in every room of the house, but Brandi seems to have the worst timing possible for her younger charges as she keeps coming closer and closer to catching them in the act. The two lovers are into trying everything, up to and including creampie endings. When Brandi finally walks in on Carolina riding Alex's hardon in the living room, the **** expect her to be mad. Instead, she declares that Alex's dad is neglecting her and asks to join in.

Taking charge of their lovemaking, Brandi orders Alex out of his clothes and tells him to show her what he's got. He's soon buried balls deep in her landing strip fuck hole while Carolina sucks Brandi's big tits and fondles her nipples. Turning around so Alex can bang her doggy style, Brandi buries her face in Carolina's bare snatch to make sure everyone is having a good time. Only when both girls have been fully satisfied do they work together to stroke and suck Alex off until they earn a double facial with enough cum in their mouths to snowball through deep kisses.
screenshot
mom.takes.charge.mp4
Sydney Hail in My Friend's Hot Mom HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Small Tits, Cheating, Wife, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus
screenshot
The eternal question of man: Is it too small? Tyler’s doing some laundry over at his buddy’s house when he asks his friend’s mom some some help. He tells her that he’s been striking out with the ladies of late, and that they seem to run away every time he drops his pants. He has no idea if his cock is too small, too ugly or what, but since her son is off at the beach with his girlfriend, Ms. Hail offers to take a look and tell him the truth. As awkward as it is, Tyler goes along with it so he can get to the bottom of issue, which turns out to be something BIGGER than he expected! The blonde MILF nearly faints at the size of Tyler’s big dick, but instead, she gets on her knees and instantly starts sucking it! It just goes to show that experienced women can take any-sized dick, and if the college girls are still scared, there’s always a MILF in need of big cock!

Who: Bad Girl, Family Friend, Friend's Mom, MILF

Where: Couch, Kitchen, Living room

Categories: American, Athletic Body, Blonde, Blow Job, Caucasian, Deepthroating, Facial, Fake Tits, High Heels, Medium Ass, Medium Fake Tits, Medium Tits, MILFs, Trimmed
screenshot
my.18.07.21.sydney.hail.mp4
Added: Aug 11, 2018 9:03 am
Judy Fantasizes About Her Older Brother - Judy Jolie HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Hairy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Judy was ecstatic about her older brother Damon coming home from college. She noticed right away some things have changed for the better and found herself wet for his cock. She finally finds herself getting fucked from behind in the hallway and chocking on his meat for a creamy ending, but i think that was all fantasy.

new.18.07.21.judy.jolie.mp4
REAL Sisters Threesome parts 1 & 2 HD

Sister, Sisters, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Real, Proven Real Incest, POV, Translated, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Female Domination, Interview, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
I am not making this up. I am aware sister porn is a tendency nowadays in the adult industry. I was not looking for sisters, they were presented to me. This is the story. I had been trying to convince Lili through socia media for months, to a moment where I stopped caring anymore, however I did have lust for her. Last week I met Rose. I told her about auditioning for YouthLust and was very excited about it, so she told her sister and best friend Lili about the video. The very same Lili I liked so much got excited as well and accepted to perform in a threesome scene. As they told me, they are half sisters. They didn’t knew each other before two years ago, when they met in highschool. After becoming friends, Rose invited Lili to her home and guess who’s daddy Lili found at home? Haha, cool surprise. Well, these are crazy and enthusiastic girls in a totally real half sister scene. Damn, what a joy! And what can I say about their beauty and youth? This vid is a personal favorite. This is PART 1. The girls tell us about them and their story and then get hands on each other. A scene full of kisses with Rose licking and fingering Lili's pussy. This part ends with the very beginning of the upcoming blowjob

This is PART 2. The girls are already horny and give a very nice double blowjob. Afterwards they take turns to be fucked in several positions. In the end they share a facial cumshot. Great!

Two parter. First video has a subtitled intro where they claim to be half-sisters. They kiss and lick each other for a bit and then start to give the dude a blowjob. Second video starts right where the first ends, with them giving him a blowjob. He takes turns fucking them both in various positions and it ends with him cumming on both of their faces, and they proceed to kiss and lick each other. One of them seems way more into it than the other.

screenshot
Sisters Threesome PART 1.mp4
Sisters Threesome PART 2.mp4
Lana Rain - Ruby Rose Wet Dream HD

Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Jerk Off Instruction, Parody, Translated

Ruby just had a perverted dream involving her and the creatures of Grimm. What she doesn't know is that her dream and what she'll fantasize about is a premonition of future events. This takes place before the events of the first A-Tier with Ruby, called "Ruby Encounters A Grimm Fate".

Scene includes solo, roleplay and cosplay while Lana masturbates on her bed in costume.

Lana Rain Ruby Rose Wet Dream.mp4
St. Patrick's Day Special: My Tipsy Daughter HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, Cheating, Cuckold, Spying, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Cunnilingus, Netorare, Creampie
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Tonight is movie night, but Madisin is such a boring wife that all she does is pass out. When Freddie sees his wife is out and that she is not going to be putting out, he text his daughter. This horny slut starts sending her dad naughty pictures. Freddie’s cock gets hard at the sight of Melanie’s all natural big tits. Cum home now he texts. Melanie stumbles in the house and goes right to her dad’s cock. She does not care that her mom is right next to them . They fuck on the couch while mom dreams away. Finally, Madisin wakes up and does not have any idea what her husband and daughter were just doing right next to her.

Related Categories: FUCKING HOME WRECKER DADDY'S GIRL BIG TITS ALL NATURAL
Keywords: melanie hicks madisin lee daddy daughter dad fucks daughter homewrecker cheating blowjobs pussy eating cumshot

My Tipsy Daughter HD.mp4
Added: Aug 10, 2018 10:25 pm
Mercedes Carrera, Whitney Wright - Party to Crime HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Parody, Female Domination, Lesbina, Cunnilingus, Hairy, Anilingus, Rough Sex

party.to.crime.mp4
Please Don't Tell Mom I'm A Pornstar! - Kendra Spade HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Cheating, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Hands, Swallow, Hairy, Cunnilingus, Big Ass
screenshot
Kendra Spade has a little dark secret and her brother accidentally stumbled upon some naughty pictures of her online. He shows a photo of her completely nude and she will do anything; and she means ANYTHING, to keep it a secret from Mom and Dad. James makes her say what she is thinking and it is some hot sex for him to keep his mouth shut. He wastes no time kissing his sister after she suggests they fuck!

He loves how her big tits feel in his embrace and soon he is pummeling her with his cock and she wants every inch of it in her pussy! James is satisfied and promises he won't tell Mom and Dad a thing!

screenshot
please.dont.tell.mom.im.a.pornstar.mp4
HOLLY - MY BROTHER'S LOVELY DICK HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Caught Masturbating, On The Phone, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands

Sexy teen Holly Hendrix is caught masturbating while looking at her brother’s dick photos but does not feel bad at all. The super sexy chick grabs that guy’s cock and strokes it big time until he explodes with semen. OMG, bro, what a lovely dick you have!

Scene (Included sex act): Big Cocks, teen, Cumshot, brunette, masturbation, sensual blowjob, natural.tits, handjob until he cums

teen holly hendrix hd.mp4
Alice, Cathy Heaven - Car Double Trouble HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, POV, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
car.double.trouble.mp4
Added: Aug 10, 2018 5:41 pm
Daddy Touched Me And I Dont Want Him To Stop - Avi Love HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum on Pussy, Swallow
screenshot
Dad caught me sexting,and then I caught him with his cock in my teen pussy...
screenshot
daddy.touched.me.and.i.dont.want.him.to.stop.mp4
Bratty Blonde Sister - Lexi Lore HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
Lexi Lore has agreed to help her brother Logan Long with his homework since she borrowed his car. This hot blonde teen has other places to be, so she tells Logan to do it himself. Logan sees the opportunity to take a different form of payment from his sister. Pulling out her boobs so he can squeeze the round nipples and tweak her pierced nipples, Logan tells her he'll accept having her instead. It takes Logan time to find Lexi's clit, but he's determined to learn.

Kneeling between Lexi's thighs, Longa tries working his tongue while one hand kneads Lexi's fair skinned tit. When Logan tells her to suck him off, her braces-filled mouth is full of laughter. She complies with his request, opening her sassy mouth and letting his hand guide her moments as she strokes him off while sucking the tip. Working her way towards a deep throat BJ, Lexi proves to Logan that she's plenty experienced in the art of pleasuring her partners.

When Logan tells her to get on her hands and knees on the couch so he can bang her from behind, Lexi complies. She finds herself quite fond of her brother's big dick, which makes it an easy ask for her to give him a stiffie ride in her bare twat. When Lexi arranges herself on the couch with her legs spread so wide she's practically doing the splits, Logan holds nothing back until his sister is screaming her climax. In return, Lexi gets back on her knees and lets Logan stroke himself off until he showers her face with a big cumshot.

screenshot
bratty.blonde.sister.mp4

Pleasureville: A DP XXX Parody HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Parody, Stockings, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Anilingus, Spying
screenshot
A couple finds a vintage black & white film in the attic of the home that they just moved into. When they press play, they're propelled back in time to when the film was being filmed, and it's a drab place; there is no color, the people are sexually repressed, and they see no way of escape. With the sexual guidance of the couple, however, the small town begins to glisten with color-- big tits and warm, inviting pussies included!

screenshot
dpg.18.07.20.alexis.fawx.pleasureville.episode.2.mp4
Master's Match Making - Lexi Meets Mitchell MP4 HD

MILF, Big Ass, Cheating, Cuckold, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Passed Out, Humiliation, Helpless, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Facial, Swallow

Lexi is a gorgeous girl that hasn't had much luck dating. Men only want one thing and she isn't about to have sex until she is in a long term relationship. She has strong views about those types of things

She has been told by a friend that she should try Master's Match Making service. She pays a lot of money and goes through a long screening process before she finally gets to watch the orientation video...

After Lexi gets her "orientation" she becomes the perfect date for Mitchell

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE SLUTS SLUT TRAINING WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS MESMERIZE MENTAL DOMINATION

Masters Match Making Lexi Meets Mitchell.mp4
Added: Aug 10, 2018 11:13 am
Lazy Mom Finds The Way HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Lazy Mom Finds The Way HD.mp4
Interracial Family Affairs No. 6 (2018)

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Ebony, DVD, Full Movie, Grandpa, Niece, Interracial, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Male Domination, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cum on Ass, Stockings, Cum in Pussy, Impregnation, POV, Cunnilingus, Spying, Caught In The Act, Threesome

screenshotscreenshot

Lola Chanel, Mya Mays, Alexis Avery

With an offer like this, what step-father could refuse his daughter's request?
Alexis Avery: I came home to a note from Daddy that he wanted to talk to me so I went to his room. When I walked in Daddy had a weird look on his face so I asked him what he wanted. That's when my whole world turned upside down. Daddy had found my online profile and threatened to tell mom. When I begged him not to there was only one thing he would accept for his silence, me. I was a bit hesitant at first, but to be honest it kind of turned me on. Next thing I knew I was sucking Daddy's cock and riding his face.

Mya Mays: I've been having these fantasies about my new step daddy. Ever since he moved in I've wanted to get him in bed. Well the other day I caught him and my sister fucking. When I confronted her about it she told me he blackmailed her into it. I knew then that was the perfect way to get what I wanted out of daddy. The next time we were home alone I cornered daddy in the garage. He tried to deny what he was doing with my sister until he realized what I really wanted. Daddy pulled out his cock and before you could blink I had it down my throat.

Lola Chanel: You know that I found out about daddy blackmailing my sister for sex but you'll never believe what happened next. After I described the things I wished Daddy would do to me I must have fell asleep. Apparently I was moaning Daddy in my so he came in to see if I was ok. My diary was on the bed and he picked it up and started reading it. Next thing I knew I was waking up to Daddy licking my pussy. Obviously at 18 I wasn't that experienced but I knew Daddy was the best I'd ever have.

Scene 1 From Interracial Family Affairs No 6.mp4

Scene 2 From Interracial Family Affairs No 6.mp4

Scene 3 From Interracial Family Affairs No 6.mp4

Scene 4 From Interracial Family Affairs No 6.mp4
Teaching Her A Thing Or Two - Athena Faris, Marie Mccray, Natasha Starr HD

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Russian, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Female Domination, Threesome, Spying, Caught In The Act, Cheating, Hairy, Anilingus, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Blackmail, Netorare, POV
screenshot
Athena Faris is a very sexy girl, but her mom, Marie McCray, just can not figure her out. She tells her girlfriend, Natasha Starr, that she suspects her daughter might be into girls, but she is not sure. With her thick eastern european accent and her perfect body, Natasha goes upstairs and helps Athena discover her softer side. Natasha dives right in, playing with Athenas perky boobs and devouring her pussy. Athena might not be a lesbian but she sure loves getting her pussy eaten by one. Inspired by Natashas success, Marie decides to show her daughter how a strap on works. The look of shock on Athenas face when Marie reveals the strap on is absolutely priceless. If you miss it the first time, you can catch it again the next day when Marie and Natasha decide to team up and present Athena with not just one strap on, but two! GASP. The ladies proceed to fill and drill every hole they can, doing their best to mint a brand new official lesbian.

2on1, 18, 18 Year, Adorable, Bed, Bedroom, Bimbo, BJ, Blowjob, Brunette, Casual, Caucasian, Clothed Sex, Completely Naked, Couch, Cowgirl, Crazy, Cute, Deepthroat, Dildo, Doggystyle, Dominance, DP, Dumb, Easy, Foursome, Gangbang, Girl On Girl, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Home, Indoor, Jeans, Lesbian, Living Room, Long Hair, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Natural Tits, No Condom, Nympho, Orgy, Petite, Sexy, Shaved Pussy, Short, Slutty, Strap-on, Tan, Teen, Threesome, Tiny, Toned, White, Wild,
screenshot
athena.faris.marie.mccray.and.natasha.starr.mp4
Added: Aug 10, 2018 9:39 am
Jane Wylde vs The Swamp Monster HD

Teen, MILF, Small Tits, Big Tits, Latina, Parody, Female Domination, Lesbian, Cum in Pussy, Cunnilingus

It's been days since the monster entered her home. She can't escape it's grasp. Naked she's thrown to her bed, terrified and hopeless. It growls a threat at her as it pulls her pussy close and spreads her legs. It's disgusting slimy white cock pushes inside of her and makes her shutter in horror.

Her body reacts naturally to being fucked. It's so wrong to feel so good from this thing violating her tiny tight body. She even starts to like it, moaning as she's destroyed. The cock begins to pulsate and white hot cum spews into her. She can feel herself becoming pregnant from his seed. A monster bred whore to be used forever.

Category: ALIENS & MONSTERS
Related Categories: KISSING FUCKING BLONDES
Keywords: jane wylde cory chase mind fuck swamp monster impregnation big tits big boobs

Jane Wylde vs The Swamp Monster HD.mp4
Princess Ellie Idol – EAT MY CREAMPIE, HUBBY HD

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Female Domination, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Blackmail, Creampie, Bisexual, Jerk Off Instruction

A nice little creampie for my hubby to see...a reminder of what YOU'LL NEVER have again. Fucking stud after stud, getting load after load of cum in my pussy... Tonight I brought you a little gift, a memento of my sexual escapade! Go ahead sweet heart, give it a lick! You'll never have my pussy again, because you are not an alpha. You're just a beta. You're not fuckable. I only married you for your cash, but that doesn't mean I won't bring you home gifts from time to time! Get a taste of what REAL MEN's cum is like. This is all you need to be content, isn't it?

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: CREAMPIE FEMDOM POV HUMILIATION PUSSY CONTROL PUSSY WORSHIP
Keywords: princess ellie idol nudity wife hot wives pussy eating studs cheating fantasy female domination creamy pussy

EAT MY CREAMPIE HUBBY.mp4

Man of the House [v0.7.9b] [Faerin]

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Animated, Animated Video, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Spying, Caught In The Act, Cuckold, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Threesome, Male Domination, Squirt, Lesbian, Bisexual

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive mother and 2 hot sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Updated: July 20, 2018
Developer/Publisher: Faerin
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.9b Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and Russian
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Seduction, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats
Incest patch included.
0.7.8 Walktrough attached.

Sex Acts & Keywords: Sex acts include humping in bed, handjob, and blowjob by younger sister (with cum tasting and a cum facial); a double BJ by younger sis and her friend Sophie; your domination of the older sister, leading to fingering and spanking; fondling mom's tits, her watching you masturbate, and a handjob; lots of peeping; a blowjob dream sequence, A blowjob from mom, some pussy eating with mom, and each of the two sisters, no sister on sister yet but the older sister does get eaten out by her friend, trips to the beach with family, sauna with frineds/sister, dates with sisters, sex with mom, double blowjob FFM.

screenshot

Man of the House.rar

Alissa Avni in Unrequited Love HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Hands, Swallow, Cunnilingus

Three weeks of non stop facetiming with Ashley has been a dream. He never thought someone so hot and funny would be attracted to him. Bound to a wheelchair he's lost all his confidence with women. But today she's not online for their virtual date. He thinks the worst, that she finally saw him for the loser he is and abandoned him. In the depths of his sorrow he hears the doorbell ring.

There she is standing in front of him, just as perfect as he imagined. She walks into his house and d****s herself over him. She's going to give him everything he thought he could never have. Letting him touch her perky tits as she makes out with him. She slides down between his legs and sucks him off making him feel how amazing a blowjob can really be.

He lays on his bed still in shock. Can this really be happening to him? He feels like it's a dream as this hot girl takes off her shirt and models her form fitting lingerie. “This is me in real life” She whispers, sliding into bed with him.

She does all the work, grinding on his dick and getting him hard. Taking off her clothes she presses her pussy into his face and sucks his cock. He could lick her pussy forever, everything feels so amazing. She spins around, his wet hard dick ready to have sex for the first time. She fucks and sucks him, giving him the time of his life. He feels himself getting so close to cumming. With a smile Alissa turns around and takes his load into her moaning panting mouth. “Oh my god Ashley” He moans and falls completely in love with her.

Category: FANTASIES
Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL SLEEP FETISH CUM SWALLOWERS
Keywords: alissa avni punisher sleep limp rag small boobs lift and carry taboo wheel chair daughter luke longly bush
Alissa Avni in Unrequited Love HD.mp4
Added: Aug 09, 2018 8:52 pm
Penny Barber, Isabella Nice - Tight Bodied Teen Star and Anal Step Mommy Fuck Director's Huge Cock HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Female Domination, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Helpless, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilignus, Anilingus, Anal, Caught In The Act, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Interview
screenshot
Tight bodied teen Isabella Nice is done being managed by her over bearing Step-Mother Penny Barber. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't know Penny has been using her hot body and slut skills to buy Isabella every role she's ever had. When the director send Isabella away for wardrobe, Penny is ready to pay him interest on her daughter's big chance, getting on her knees and groveling for dick, her big nipples chained up with clips while she squirms and whines under the zapper. Tied in a tight strappado and bent over a chair, her big MILF ass is ripe for a hard caning, which she made to beg for. Smart mouthed as always, Penny is covered with red welts and ready to take a deep dicking her her ass and pussy. Unfortunately, Isabella comes back by the room and begins to understand how managed her career really in. Taking matters into her own hands, she offers her nubile little body to the director hoping to make it in the big leagues on her own. Seth puts her on the floor and shows her exactly what her is looking for in her performance. Slapped around, her labia tied to her toes in a painful squat with a vibe pressed to her pussy she starts to learn voice projection as she screams and begs for more cock in her throat, more orgasms, and to have the painful zipper torn off her body. Thrown over the bed and tied up she has her wet swollen clit cropped until she earns the fucking she was begging for. Cumming from the electrical torment and the cock in her tight pussy she really gets into her role. However, Mommy is none to happy, and decides to teach Isabelle about the finer points of acting, throwing her over her knee for a hard spanking, then humiliating Isabella and presenting her daughters reddened ass to the director for further use. Tied up in a painful partial suspension, Isabella is fucked, cattle prodded, and eventually thanking her Step-Mommy for every time she gets her little clit licked. Penny teaches Isabella how to take a cock in her ass with an up close lesson, including cleaning the cock off every time it comes out of Penny. For her biggest role ever, Isabella has her tiny tits clamps and tied and it made to take an athletic ride of the directors dick until her mother is satisfied she has learned her lesson and let's her cum and beg for a big load on her face.

Scene (Included sex act): Amateur, BlowJob, missionary, Hardcore, Doggystyle, Deep Throat, cowgirl, BDSM, athletic, caning, Family Roleplay, MILF, spanking, straight, suspension, Zapper, zipper, straight

screenshot
penny.barber.and.isabella.nice.mp4
Mia Malkova, Candice Dare - Stress Relief HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Anilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Mick has been working a lot. He just signed a huge deal but has been exhausted from all the work and negotiations. Mia his hot wife decides to reward him for his hard work!

Scene (Included sex act): 69 big ass, BlowJob, ffm, threesome, butt plug, facial, atm, ass to mouth, riding, rimming, lingerie, Missionary, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, blonde, gape, facial, Hardcore, Gonzo, Anal
screenshot
mia.malkova.and.candice.dare.mp4

Kara Lee in Brain Drain Wants a New Side Kick HD

Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Chubby, Parody, Female Domination, Passed Out, Humiliation, Netorare, Lesbian, Helpless

Kara is just waiting for her mom to get done with work when the beautiful and powerful Brain Drain sits next to her. Bored and shy Kara is a bit creeped out by Brain Drain's advances. “I think you and I would have a lot of fun together” Brain Drain whispers touching Kara's big tits.

“I don't like girls” Kara tries to tell her but something is keeping her from running away. Paralyzed by some unknown force, Brain Drain puts her hands on Kara's head and melts her mind. Now she's so docile and controllable. Her big eyes like a bimbo cow letting Brain Drain play with her big tits. Slowly Kara's thoughts come back to her and Brain Drain has to double the mind melt. Kara is no longer herself but Brain Drain's cute little pet. Sucking on her mistresses big tits Kara is now a good little lesbian. “Come with me, lets leave before your mom arrives” Brain Drain commands and takes Kara to her new life.

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: FUCKING BLONDES LIMP FETISH LESBIAN
Keywords: kara lee cory chase mind fuck limp luke longly big tits big boobs female training girl/girl cumshot lesbian milf
Kara Lee in Brain Drain Wants a New Side Kick HD.mp4
Sparrow - Captured and Used MP4 HD

Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Parody, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Passed Out, Helpless, Netorare, Stockings, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
Sparrow is searching an abandoned home for a dangerous thief. Starting to get frustrated, the superheroine lets her guard down for just a moment. That's all it takes for the serial criminal to get the upper hand. He knows how to take her out, and he knows how to keep her weak. As long as he can keep her powers subdued, the fiend can do whatever he likes with his new toy. He leaves her costume and nylon stockings on throughout her torment, a vivid reminder to Sparrow that she's not being defeated as a layperson. She's being defeated, humiliated even, as a completely helpless superheroine.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: **** ORGASMS LIMP FETISH SLEEP FETISH SUBMISSIVE SLUTS PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Keywords: cosplay lift and carry damsel in distress avi love mask fetish orgasm control costumes orgasms hitachi blowjobs fucking boy-girl slut training domination humiliation
screenshot
Sparrow Captured and Used.mp4
Added: Aug 09, 2018 5:47 pm
Trillium - Babe Loves Dick HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Hot Trillium is ready for some throat fucking! The stunning little slut loves to get that big hard cock in her tight and wet throat until she makes it cum all over her face!

Scene (Included sex act): Big Cocks, BlowJobs, oral, Cum, Deep throat, Boy-Girl, Cumshot, Facial, Blonde, Petite, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Deepthroat, Gagging, Gonzo, Big Tits, Face Fuck, Oral, POV, Teen, Cumshot, Blonde, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gonzo

ted.18.07.20.trillium.mp4
Beth - Stripper Sister HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Male Domination, Stockings, Caught In The Act, Blackmail

When you discovered your Step-Sister - Beth has been working at a lap dancing club, you knew there was no way you wouldn't use this as a bargaining tool! You catch Beth sneaking into the house and tell her what you want! When she discovers you want to have a WANK over her, she's a little shocked and reluctant to give in to your demands, but knows how much trouble she'll be in if your parents find out!

Cleavage Hair (Blonde) Heels Jerk Off Instruction Lounge Masturbation Masturbation Encouragement Nipples (Erect) Nude Open Leg Outfit (Bondage) Pussy (Shaved) Sister Stockings Tattoos Thong Tits (Enhanced) Tits (Large)

Stripper Sister HD.mp4

Lady Sonia - Shaft Comes To Play While My Husband I Out HD

MILF, Granny, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Stockings, Massage, Cum on Hands, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Often when my husband is out Shaft comes to see me. I tell him to be gentle but the truth is I really love it when he is rough. He slaps my tits and buttocks and makes me choke when he forces his black monster cock down my throat. I can’t get enough of that cock so I suck it, stroke it and rub it between my breasts till he cums.

Category: Bbc, Blowjob, Big Tits, Milf, Mature

Shaft Comes To Play.mp4
A TALE OF SEXUAL BLACKMAIL HD

Niece, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Male Domination, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy

ESSIE IS BLACKMAILED BY HER UNCLE!!
WHEN SHE DATES A BOY SHE WAS FORBIDDEN TO SEE...
UNCLE STEVE THREATENS TO TELL HER MOM AND DAD...
UNLESS SHE AGREES TO LET HIM FUCK HER!!

Jessie returns from a Date with a boy, that her Parents have forbidden her to see. She is staying with her Uncle Steve and when she arrives back at the house....she confides to Uncle Steve that she and Jeff....the boy she isn't permitted to see....just had sex. She presumed her secret was safe with Uncle Steve....and she didn't see what was about to happen coming!!! Uncle Steve has the Hots for her....and when he learns about her rendezvous with the forbidden boy....instead of agreeing to keep the news from her Parents...Uncle Steve Blackmails her!! Uncle Steve tells his sexy, busty Niece that he will pick up the phone and call her Parents right away...unless she agrees to fuck him!!! Jessie doesn't want to get in trouble with Mom and Dad.....so she reluctantly lets her Uncle her!!! Uncle Steve enjoys Jessie's young body to the max!!! he licks her...he gets her to suck his cock...and then Uncle Steve fucks Jessie hard!!!

Related Categories: BLACKMAIL FANTASY FUCKING OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN DADDY'S GIRL 18 & 19 YRS OLD
Keywords: family sex uncle taboo blowjobs fucking big tits boy girl niece daddy's girl pussy eating

A TALE OF SEXUAL BLACKMAIL HD.mp4
Added: Aug 09, 2018 3:51 pm
Jessica Rex - Daddy Daughter date goes too far HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Hands

My wife suggested that I take my new stepdaughter on a "Daddy Daughter Date" while she was out of town. She is so young and sexy. I mean she is legal but barely. I took her out to dinner and saw men looking at me like "good for you" and women looking at me like I was a dirty old man. I loved it. It felt more like a regular date. I could feel her rubbing her feet on me under the table and flirting.

When we got back to the house, she knew what she wanted. She wanted daddy to show her what a good girl she was at dinner. She told me she was horny and pulled her skirt down letting me feel her young pussy. Then rubbed my cock through my jeans, pulled them off and started sucking my cock. Sucking, jerking and gagging on me. She knows what daddy likes. Then running my cock between her pretty young slit until I almost came. Then deep throating me until I came hard in her mouth. I see more dinner dates in our future.
Scene (Included sex act): brunette, Blowjob, Handjob, Big Tits, cumshot, Handjob, Big Cocks, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum In Mouth, Handjob, POV, Gonzo oral

taboopov.18.07.20.jessica.rex.mp4
Watching My Daughter Go Black - Casey Ballerini HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Big Ass, Roleplay, Interracial, Cheating, Cuckold, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Group, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Blackmail, Cum on Tits
screenshot
Barely-legal Casey Ballerini is a handful. Just ask her dad. Casey stays out past her curfew; she loves sneaking out her bedroom window once she gets home; and today, to top off all her bad behavior, she snuck her dad's company car out of the garage to go to yet another late-night party! Casey would have actually gotten away with it too...if she didn't burn out the clutch! Now, in the repair shop, dad has been presented with a $1,200 bill to fix the mess! He doesn't have the money. Hecan't tell the company what happened. And Casey, just a few weeks out of high school, has never held a job. But petite Casey does have a perfect set of all-natural, D-cup titties; a soft, perfectly-shaped ass; and a tight, tight shaved pussy! Dad is a pervert, and there's no way he's paying a dime for Casey's mistake. So Casey pays using all three of her attributes we just mentioned. The mechanics run their train, fucking both her mouth and snatch, while daddy makes sure it's to their liking! In the end, barely-legal Casey is a cum-drenched mess...but hey. They got the car back!!

Casey gives a gang og black guys blowjob, they fuck her pussy and mouth in doggy & missionary. Scene ends with multiple cumshots on her face.
screenshot
daughtergoblack.18.07.20.casey.ballerini.mp4
Ariana Marie & Chanel Preston - Preppies In Pantyhose 1 & 2 HD

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Female Domination, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cunnilingus, In Front Of Husband, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, Netorare, Stockings, Anilingus, Bathroom, POV, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Rough Sex

Preppies In Pantyhose: Part 1 HD
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Chanel Preston is meeting her new husband’s daughter for the first time and this busty housewife wants everything to be perfect. Unfortunately, Ariana Marie is being difficult, so Chanel decides to dish out a little discipline! As her new stepmom is spanking her hard, Ariana is slowly realizing she’s into it. Chanel tears off her stepdaughter’s schoolgirl uniform and starts sucking on her tiny tits before moving her tongue down for a taste of her tight teen pussy! This little slut is enjoying this punishment too much, so Chanel takes control of the situation, sitting on her Ariana’s pretty face as she plays with her wet pussy. While she’s licking up every inch of her stepmother’s ass and pussy, Ariana realizes this new family situation might not be so bad!

69 , Anal Fingering , Ass Licking , Face Sitting , Feet , Femdom , Lesbian , Pussy Fingering , Pussy Licking , Scissoring , Spanking

preppies.in.pantyhose.part.1.mp4

Preppies In Pantyhose: Part 2 HD

Van Wylde’s new stepmom Chanel Preston can’t keep her hands off him, and it’s starting to affect his golf game. After “accidentally” spilling her lemonade all over the both of them, Chanel walks her stepson into the house, drops to her knees and stars slobbering all over his thick cock! This mess isn’t going to clean itself, so they step into the shower as Van tears through Chanel’s pantyhose, stretching her juicy ass wide, and pounds her pussy like she’s been begging him to do! This busty housewife just can’t get enough big dick, and right now the only thing she wants is every last drop of cum out of Van’s cock as it drips down onto her big tits!

mlib.18.07.20.chanel.preston.preppies.in.pantyhose.part.2.mp4
Stevie Shae Megapack (2017 - 2018) (17 videos plus 16 photographs) (1080p - 4K) (20.47 GiB)

Daughter, Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, SiteRip, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blackmail, Parody, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Stockings
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Stevie Shae is blue eyed blonde from California who shoots videos both for porn studios and by her own. She is a natural extrovert who's very much into her fans.
Her videos are professionally shot with high bitrates and they usually start with her stripping in front of the camera with some close-up shots and some music in the bakground. They are all solo videos where she usually masturbates by fingering her pussy or playing with a dildo with some extreme dirty talking; she doesn't do any anal stuff, but she has 4 cosplay scenes, one where she plays Catwoman, 2 public masturbation scenes, 1 cuckold scene and 1 smoke fetish scene.

screenshot

Stevie Shae Thumbnails.rar

stevie shae anime cosplay maids blackmail blowjob.mp4

stevie shae cute amp kinky teen wants daddy's cock.mp4
stevie shae daddy wants a teen pawg girlfriend.mp4

stevie shae do you miss my pawg pussy twerking daddy.mp4

stevie shae glass toy fuck 4 daddys big ass slut.mp4

stevie shae free hot pussy lace pearls intro public.mp4

stevie shae jerking to my horny teen stepsister.mp4

stevie shae horny wifes cuckhold sph domination.mp4

stevie shae nurse joi cum countdown.mp4

stevie shae oiled ass amp pussy cream twerking public.mp4

stevie shae public jogging to orgasm.mp4
stevie shae slutty cosplay catwoman masturbation.mp4

stevie shae slutty schoolgirl dream daddy teen pawg.mp4
stevie shae smoke that pussy fetish solo 4 daddy.mp4

stevie shae stepsister big ass fuck in stockings.mp4

stevie shae worship goddess pussy cosplay in public.mp4

stevie shae stripper twerk joi amp cum countdown.mp4
Added: Aug 09, 2018 2:12 pm
SisLovesMe - Nova Cane - The Late Night Jerker HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Cum on Pussy, Spying, Passed Out, Caught In The Act, Cum in Pussy,
screenshot
screenshot
sislovesme.18.07.20.nova.cane.mp4

My Black Step Brother - Brooklyn Chase HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Interracial, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Facial

It's time for another brother to fall for cock craving stepsister Brooklyn and all it took was her huge juicy tits to make an appearance. Just can't help but squeezing all that tit into your mouth and she needs all our dick inside her hot pussy. Brooklyn gets many inches of brotherly love for ounces of cock cream across her melons.

Brooklyn Chase asks her brother Jovan Jordan for his car keys for a drive to San Diego while he watched game on TV. He straightway refused to give them or to drive her. She thougt the other way to persue him and started to caress his manhood. he resisted for a while but gave up seeing her big juicy tits. Both enjoyed Tity sucking, Spanking, Deep throat, Ball licking, Cunnilingus. Then he took her in postions like Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Standing Doggy, Sideways, The V etc. Ultimately he came all over wonderful tities.

My Black Step Brother HD.mp4
Nina Crowne - Your Slutty Wife!

MILF, Amateur, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Female Domination, In Front Of Husband, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instrcution, Virtual Sex, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands

You come home from another long business trip, but this time, while I stroke your cock I confess to you how much of a slut I've been while you're gone. If you're not here to take care of me, I'll find people who will. Your friend, strangers, people who pay me...sometimes more than one at once

Category: JOI, Handjobs, Cuckolding, Role Play, Dirty Talking

Your_Slutty_Wife.mp4
Real Amateur Hot Wife and Cuckold Mixed Pack Vol. 7

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

This is a little compilation of videos of hot wives and cuckolds. It's strictly amateur recording, and like the packages I have put together before. You all seemed to enjoy them in the past.

Cuckold porn explores the fetish of husbands being turned on when their wives fuck other people. She is often referred to as a hotwife and is free to explore fucking other men while the cuck hubby stays faithful. The husband is often there to film the action and watch his wife get plowed and interracial sex is exceedingly common.

The format of the torrent is like previous ones. It's all hotwife cuckold lifestyle women having sex. Most of the time it's with black guys, but not always. There are some white women with white men.

There are a few vids with mature women. A couple BBW's and a few thick women for those that like that.

Description - There's too many videos to describe each one. So I'll give a general description. The videos feature the standard sex scenes, cuckolding, hot wife, hubby watching etc. Interracial of course and lots of no condom and creampies and some creampie eating. Lots of hardcore sex. There are a few anal videos in this one. There's tons of oral of course A few three ways and a few gangbangs. The cumshots go from in mouth to on tits, to on face. There's a couple vids of double penetration. There's also a little sex in public.

There'e also some light bi play featured. Just oral when the bull is playing with the wife, or cleaning up the creampie. So if bi oral bothers you, you should skip this one.

Hope you enjoy

screenshot
Real Amateur Hot Wife and Cuckold Mixed Pack Vol. 7 Screens.rar

Real Amateur Hot Wife and Cuckold Mixed Pack Vol. 7.part1.rar
Real Amateur Hot Wife and Cuckold Mixed Pack Vol. 7.part2.rar
Real Amateur Hot Wife and Cuckold Mixed Pack Vol. 7.part3.rar
Added: Aug 09, 2018 1:34 pm
Kayla Green in My Friend's Hot Mom HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Massage, Cunnilingus, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits

If it's ok for a guy to have a fantasy about his friends' moms, is it ok for a mom to have fantasies about her son's friends? But of course, and so learns Dustin, who upon happenstance ends up delivering food one sunny afternoon to his buddy's super sexy mom, Kayla Green. The European MILF is tanning out back and asks the young man to oil up her back, underneath her bikini top. The conversation gets interesting when she asks Dustin if he's ever thought about her, and soon he finds him oiling up her bit tits and fat as upon her request. What begins as just another food delivery for Dustin turns into an afternoon romp with one of the hottest moms on the block!

Who: Bad Girl, Friend's Mom, MILF

Where: Bed, Bedroom

Categories: Big Dick, Big Fake Tits, Big Tits, Blonde, Blow Job, Bubble Butt, Caucasian, Cum on Stomach, Deepthroating, Fake Tits, Foreign Accent, Mature, MILFs, Russian, Shaved, Tattoos

my.18.07.19.kayla.green.mp4
Kristen: Sexy Secretary Blackmailed! HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Hairy, Latina, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Big Ass, Cunnilingus, Anilingus

Slim, sexy blonde Kristen Scott's new career is overwhelming her. In her first serious job, she's working as a secretary for overbearing boss Seth Gamble. It's not just that she's constantly buried in legal documents; Kristen has found herself having to work much longer hours than expected, and she's made matters even worse by arriving late on multiple occasions. On top of all that, Kristen recently made a major mistake on an extremely important case.

The new secretary's continued errors have cost Seth and his firm a fortune, giving him no choice but to take action. So the controlling manager calls Kristen to his office to discuss her ongoing blunders, ultimately informing her that her services are no longer needed. She begs and pleads for Seth to give her another chance, professing that she'll do whatever it takes to show him that she's worthy of her new position. Whatever it takes...

Seth contemplates her request and determines that he'd like to test Kristen's dedication to the company. In a shocking twist, the pushy pervert pulls out his prick in front of the desperate girl, granting her one last chance to preserve her livelihood. Kristen realizes she's being blackmailed! Mortified and embarrassed, the vulnerable cutie has no choice but to agree to Seth's extortionary sexual demands.

Kristen timidly bends over as Seth gawks at her; he dominantly barks orders while jerking himself off. Humiliated by her predicament, Kristen strokes his stiff dick and then nervously kneels to suck cock. Slobber gushes from her mouth as Seth fucks her throat, and she whimpers in shame as the blackmailing creep slam-fucks her tight twat. But Seth's meat pummels Kristen's cunt to trembling orgasms, even as he spanks her sweet ass. The tawdry office liaison cums to a climax when Seth slathers her with a humiliating cum facial. Covered in hot sperm, Kristen smiles seductively and says, "So this means I get to keep my job?"

sexy.secretary.blackmailed.mp4

Christiana Cinn - Sexual Happy Hour With Stepmom HD

Mother, MILF, Big Ass, Italian, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
Sexual Happy Hour With Stepmom HD.mp4
Maggie Green - Jealous Step Mom Gets Your Dick HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy

I can't believe that you're dating that skanky girl! Don't you know how much better you can do? She's so hideous! I'm just looking out for you, I'm your step mom after all. I mean, she has nasty tits and her hair is trashy. Why would you even look at a girl like that, you're young and handsome! She's not even half the woman I am! Yes I admit it, I'm jealous! How could you go for her when I'm right here, with huge natural tits and sexy curves? How can you resist having a little fun with me?

Category: Brunette, MILF, Big Tits, Virtual Sex, Taboo, Roleplay

jealous_step_mom.mp4