Author
Deeptrance116
Poster
Added: Nov 23, 2004 6:34 am
Holy shit dude...you compiled that list of sites in under an hour? Hats off to the Good Samaritan. Find me some more of this girl if you can please!
IloveTeens
Good Poster
Added: Nov 24, 2004 11:58 pm
yes I too would love to have more of her.. who is she.. and what site is she from?
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Nov 25, 2004 12:04 am
Mmmmmm, she is a sweet looking little thing. Looks like a real spinner Very Happy Would love to know what site she comes from.
jejejeje
Respected VIP club member
Added: Nov 25, 2004 9:59 am
She's michele from TF of course..!!!

Nice series / movies with jessica.

Much hotter with long hair though.

Smile
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Nov 25, 2004 10:55 am
Oh wow, I hadn't recognized her. I think the short hair is kind of sexy in a cute way
IloveTeens
Good Poster
Added: Nov 25, 2004 2:43 pm
okay I am going to tel you all somthing right now....
there must be a problem with my connection to the site. or something
because there are so many girls gallerys I cannot find.. it is either they were removed or maybe I have to enabel java or activeX.. wich is not going to happin.. it is bad enough that I have to turn off my firewall to see the pictures .. because my firewall stopps scripting. of Java and ActiveX..

here ADMIN's of TF fix the site.. stop useing Java or ActiveX.. it is to dangerous to turn off firewall to see your content
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Nov 25, 2004 6:12 pm
...and please, please....redesign the navigation
IloveTeens
Good Poster
Added: Nov 25, 2004 6:49 pm
right on Markus1.. you said it.. the navigation sucks.. I wish they would have used Arlis web designer program. it is a very nice program.
I could recomend a web site designing company we used for our official site. for our Band.. it is fast sleak and a lot of great graphics.. and with these people paying moneys you would think they would apply some of the prophits to the design and content right??...nope..
http://www.americanrecordings.com/slayer/
Don't ask .I am not telling

ha your spell check er is dead.. so sorry for my spelling..
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Nov 25, 2004 6:57 pm
Confused ....no
....coulldn't be
...... Shocked
Calahan
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 25, 2004 7:07 pm
Mmmm, what do you mean?
Did you just see an alien? Wink

All the best,
Calahan
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Nov 25, 2004 7:13 pm
Well, possibly something not of this world Wink
or maybe it was just a left over response to Michelle's sexy photo above Shocked
IloveTeens
Good Poster
Added: Nov 25, 2004 9:09 pm
I have been up and down the site and still cannot find her pix. oh waite maybe I should look at the names ?.. huh?
Josiah
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 26, 2004 7:57 am
pictures > MISHELE > tfuns167
Calahan
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 26, 2004 10:02 am
IloveTeens wrote:
... oh waite maybe I should look at the names ?.. huh?

That's really a good idea Wink

All the best,
Calahan
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Nov 26, 2004 1:57 pm
IloveTeens wrote:
I have been up and down the site and still cannot find her pix. oh waite maybe I should look at the names ?.. huh?

LOL...that's funny man. They could make it easier to find the girls you want tho.