Author
blah blah
Poster
Added: Jul 21, 2012 2:59 am
Dick44 wrote:
Not down? Temporary maybe. I can't get to it when I click my link. Maybe it is repairs and updates. Only time will tell. Smile

not down, try dot net instead of com Smile
aquamonkey
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 21, 2012 7:04 am
buttburglar wrote:
I don't wanna be one of the 2 people in the world bringing the shit

Maybe you're one of the two people in the world actually buying her stuff Question
woffy
Poster
Added: Jul 21, 2012 5:18 pm
the site is back up and they re did it.
jeffts
Good Poster
Added: Jul 21, 2012 5:45 pm
buttburglar wrote:
Mmkay. How the crap has not one person in the universe posted Haley's two last updates? Answer: Kitty-kats that our 'hero' stold from is down. I did a few updates myself(I had membership), and might have to do it again, I see here. But this is sad. Of 3,5 billion penis-owners in the world(minus a few to young and too old, and a coupla gays), not ONE worthy dude sees it fitting to share his Haley-goodness to the web? I find this scandalous and ridonkulous, to say the least. Kitty-kats go down in flames, and we're in an evil life-sucking vacuum? Are we amoeba? Stupid? Totally unable to find a way? COME ON GUYS! WTF?? And bring her videos, too. I don't wanna be one of the 2 people in the world bringing the shit(I'm responsible for dvd 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29 and 30 being available.) BRING IT, BITCHES!

Your frustration is justified bb. You've been a generous and reliable source in recent times, and it's eminently reasonable to call for some reinforcements. The photographer did himself no favors over the years. The sets were small, the posting schedule was erratic and unreliable, and for—literally—a couple of years the pix consisted of little more than costume changes, with the teaselever locked in neutral. It was inevitable that all but the most steadfast fans would drift away. It's not easy to win back an impatient and mercurial audience. The vids have offered a bit of promise, but (unlike Kailyn's!), not a lot of innovation or surprise. Like habitual gamblers, there'll always be those who are convinced that the next pull of the slot machine handle will turn up three cherries. The next question isn't meant to be presumptuous or demanding in any way. But you mention, in yout list of dvds, ones that I have never encountered anywhere on the interwebs. They are 22, 29, and 30 (except for one scene). Not asking bb to do more than he already has, but has anyone out there seen these? Let's hope for better days. TY.
buttburglar
Poster
Added: Jul 22, 2012 7:42 pm
Thank you Jeffts for your calm and reflected thoughts after my drunken rant... I will more than gladly supply you with the dvd's in question. I'm just searching for a good site that will do it for free, and without registration. I'm trying senduit.com right now, but it doesn't show any progress. So I'll keep searching, or, you may supply me with a decent alternative if you have one.
geniesan
Poster
Added: Jul 23, 2012 3:16 pm
aquamonkey wrote:
buttburglar wrote:

Maybe you're one of the two people in the world actually buying her stuff Question

See I'm actually a member of a lot of sites, and this website sure isn't getting anything from me. It is poorly managed, and the content is just her doing the same exact poses in a slightly different outfit. I thought the latest dvd was going to be good and I can just tell by looking at the screen cap that it is literally nothing different than the last dozen videos.

They had one model who went from posing randomly to having tattoos all over herself + doing things way more dirty than haley and even that website got boring after watching 2 videos (don't know how this is possible, should have been a hit). And then they have this one, which uses the same recycled music in the background and a girl standing around. Yeah.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Jul 23, 2012 5:15 pm
geniesan wrote:
aquamonkey wrote:
buttburglar wrote:

See I'm actually a member of a lot of sites, and this website sure isn't getting anything from me. It is poorly managed, and the content is just her doing the same exact poses in a slightly different outfit. I thought the latest dvd was going to be good and I can just tell by looking at the screen cap that it is literally nothing different than the last dozen videos.

They had one model who went from posing randomly to having tattoos all over herself + doing things way more dirty than haley and even that website got boring after watching 2 videos (don't know how this is possible, should have been a hit). And then they have this one, which uses the same recycled music in the background and a girl standing around. Yeah.

I have read that of you play her videos at x4 speed, they are far better value for money. Sadly, they don't last as long when done that way.
jeffts
Good Poster
Added: Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm
buttburglar wrote:
Thank you Jeffts for your calm and reflected thoughts after my drunken rant... I will more than gladly supply you with the dvd's in question. I'm just searching for a good site that will do it for free, and without registration. I'm trying senduit.com right now, but it doesn't show any progress. So I'll keep searching, or, you may supply me with a decent alternative if you have one.

Hope things are ok. Haven't given up hope. TY
buttburglar
Poster
Added: Aug 01, 2012 5:25 pm
Yeah, I'm ok. I'm uploading HDV 29 to Rapidshare as we speak, but unfortunately I'm plagued by sucky upload speed. So part 1 will probably be here in 3-4 hours... The rest is coming(night is fast approaching here, though). I have 30 aswell, but 22 I have to search for in an older harddrive. I know I have it, though. Anyway, I hope rapidshare doesn't restrict me in any way here. It may be a sucky option for you guys, but no better option was offered from you.

Anywho, who's got the new sets? They're on k***y-k**s.com, but you need a superduper-rapidgat** subscription.

I plan on getting HDV 36 if the preview looks promising.

I agree with some of you that Haley is an almost wasted talent. So ridonkulously supercute, sexy and wonderful beyond words! And how she could be 'printing' money had she only been a little bit more dirty. Show your cute little stinkhole, for crying out loud! I may be coloured by my e-love for Haley, but I think she could have been ridiculously successful, had she done stuff like her sister Kailyn(if she is in fact her sister). Or better yet, lesbian or 'leesbian'-wannabe kissy-kiss on the mouth and some titsuck like Christinamodel. Full-on hardcore, I think she could be one of the greats. But that's maybe just me with some wishful thinking.
BenButtons
VIP club member
Added: Aug 02, 2012 4:15 am
is someone doesn't post them by the weekend I will. I can't do it any sooner, sorry Sad
buttburglar
Poster
buttburglar
Poster
Added: Aug 02, 2012 10:17 am
Part 2:

screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot

dead link
buttburglar
Poster