Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 24, 2020 6:05 pm
Cuckold white redhead that rarely appears but fucks like there's no tomorrow and is proud owner of one of the most beautiful and appealing bodies... naturally firm, with kind small, but perfect boobs with hard nipples, with broad hips, great ass and great legs... she's simply strong, brickhouse woman - the one that's your real support in life... backbone of marriage! But she loves cocks, big black ones especially, loves fucking them bareback and while her hubby is there... and enjoys creampies in that bald and meaty pussy... that sleazy, wet hole that always welcomes endowed black gentlemen...

size: 411 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1920x1080
duration: 12:22

NTB_IR_Rnmch.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold redhead wife gets impregnated by her endowed black lover:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 24, 2020 9:05 pm
Busty and booty white babe with funny hairstyle has heard that certain black bull is town and that his dick is really long and thick and decided to check that... Asked him to come over and wow... that was it... biggest one she ever saw in her whole life... and biggest one she ever touched, sucked and fucked... Got it bareback in that wet pussy but sucking and playing with it was her favorite game - looks like that pussy was too tight... or to sore! But definitely worth a try!

size: 439 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 31:38

NTB_IR_Mnstr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big boobs, round ass, bald pussy and one of the biggest black cocks around:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 25, 2020 8:08 am
Teen white chick worships big black dick and sucks all those juices out of it... She was on her knees and working on that huge and thick black dick with her hands, tongue and lips... she's been trying to swallow it all but couldn't make it... it was too thick and too long and was giggling her tonsils so she's been drooling and gagging till she sprinkled that load of warm jizz right inside her throat and swallowed it all.. Protein juice for good night!

size: 358 mb
type: avi
duration: 13:43

NTB_IR_Tnnbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Redhead teen worships that bbc trying to tame that thick black beast:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 25, 2020 1:05 pm
Red stockings and big black cock... that's nice for a change and let me tell you something - this thick cuckold white milf looks incredibly sexy wearing those red stockings and bra... Sexy and appealing and huge turn on for her black lover who had nice and big present for her... thick chocolate dick with some nice and sweet cream... and she spent great afternoon with this hung black dude... he fucked the hell out of her while her hubby was filming and enjoying watching her in action... She's ordinary white hotwife but when she takes her clothes off and jumps in the bed she turns into mean sex machine!

size: 413 mb
duration: 27:05

NTB_IR_Krswk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Thick white milf enjoys big black cock bareback in that tight meaty pussy:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 25, 2020 2:32 pm
I've just stumbled upon this wonderful video with cuckold white wife getting fucked and impregnated by hung black lover in front of her husband... she tried to please hubby too and sucked his dick off but that big black cudgel was her "primary" toy so she got it bareback in that soaking wet, smooth shaved pussy and fucked it till her hole was full of black cum... that short moment when she wrapped her mouth around hubby's dick was enough to notice that her hubby is well hung white guy but she obviously wanted more... she's insatiable white babe and she count's not only size, but the number too...

size: 323 mb
duration: 08:49

NTB_IR_Lvfrhbs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sucking off hubby's dick while getting fucked bareback by hung black lover:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 25, 2020 4:06 pm
It's kinda complicated to describe what has happened here because these horny people just turned their phones and cameras on and started filming their incredible interracial foursome... It's that booty and busty blond white honey who's teen actually and freshly married but she started kinda "early" and big cocks are her real passion... big black cocks especially! Hung black bull fucked her from behind while she was sucking off her husband's dick so you can see him in background or fingering that meaty white pussy... Basically... it turned out as whole mess and they loved it... they wanted it that way! To have sex and exchange all those sweet juices! It's great piece... I really enjoyed watching it!

size: 449 mb
duration: 19:56

NTB_IR_Fndybng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold blond and her booty girlfriend were having great interracial foursome:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 25, 2020 7:06 pm
I think this is the same babe like the honey in white stockings we had few days ago... at least they look pretty much the same to me... busty and booty brunettes addicted to big black cocks and especially this black dong that fucked that tight white pussy bareback (again) and left messy cumload inside this cutie mouth... She's sexy as hell and those natural curves, that firm ass and bald pussy and big boobs are simply adorable and she's steaming hot bombshell who loves to tease and to please her endowed black studs... Her walk through that corridor in the beginning of video and showing off her boobs and curves was truly incredible...

size: 531 mb
duration: 36:25

NTB_IR_Vgsjln.rar

rar password = nitobe

Stunning brunette fucks big black cock bareback and swallows that messy cumload:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 25, 2020 10:04 pm
Sexy blond in silver lingerie, tall and kinda skinny indulges herself with huge black sausage and sweet cream... she got fucked by her black lover and who fucked the hell out her and unloaded his balls in her mouth... She's high class it seems and she loves huge black cocks in that wet and smooth shaved pussy! It seemed like that there's no end on that black dick when he starting penetrating slowly and balls deep... definitely went through her womb and giggled her tonsils while his balls were slamming against her pussy and ass! It's really and incredible piece with this handsome white babe!

size: 642 mb
duration: 45:57

NTB_IR_Whtps.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cute and attractive blond gets fucked by hung black stud and swallows his load:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 26, 2020 8:06 am
Shy wife with her hair pulled up and tied in a bun was having fun with black lovers while her hubby was filming... She's perfectly built, that firm body and those huge boobs with big nipples are stunning and her desire for big black cocks is huge... she's one of a kind and gotta say that her "naked" neck is so incredibly sexy and there's really something when hair is pulled up and neck is exposed... It just made her so sexy and so desirable, especially when she was sitting all naked in the middle of that huge bed waiting for her black stud to fuck her...

size: 326 mb
duration: 12:34

NTB_IR_Blndfldfn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Submissive cuckold wife gets fucked by hung black lovers in front of her husband:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 26, 2020 1:05 pm
Horny redhead cuckold white wife with huge, natural boobs... that's all we need here and this hotwife is just perfect. Perfect in any way - huge, natural boobs with big, puffy nipples, big and round and firm ass, meaty, smooth shaved pussy and cute face and huge desire for big black cock... She took her clothes off and started worshiping that bbc straight away... her mouth was full of black meat and she was trying to swallow it all... They moved to bedroom and black stud just nailed that huge dong in her bald, pink pussy... stretched her like no one before and showed her heaven straight away...

size: 355 mb
duration: 12:00

NTB_IR_Bstymlffck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold redhead got that huge black cock bareback in her tight pussy:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 26, 2020 2:36 pm
There's another video with this hottie posted here few weeks ago and this is just addition... beautiful cuckold white wife who took joy ride and had strong orgasm while going up and down on her favorite bbc... That super tight and round white ass was like mean machine for milking bbc and that's what she did... make her bull cum in no time and even making him lose that condom... That was incredible moment!

size: 313 mb
duration: 08:29

NTB_IR_Htwf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Grabbing that bbc with her hand and getting him back inside that pussy:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 26, 2020 3:50 pm
Nibote, got to say the blue haired wife in recent pages blew my mind...absolutely incredible...I'm praying you've got more of her stashed away!!!
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 26, 2020 4:06 pm
When I say "so sexy that hurts eyes... and dick and balls..." I mean this curvy redhead who looks like walking "cure for male impotence" and I bet that she could make anyone cum in less than ten seconds... She fucks big black dicks exclusively... always bareback and with creampie ending and the more the merrier of course... together with the bigger the merrier... She had fishnets and sexy top, and bra and garters... her pussy was smooth shaved and soaking wet and she was all ready for some hard and bareback blacking... If you ask me, I'll definitely put this video among ten cuckold interracial videos that I like the most but I said that so many times that my top ten is actually top 100... and this curvy redhead is simply born for this! One and only!

size: 508 mb
duration: 46:54

NTB_IR_Nvrnghbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Incredibly sexy redhead sucks and fucks big black cocks and gets creampied:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 26, 2020 7:05 pm
Handsome white teen who always keeps that big smile on her face even when her mouth is full of cum and if she keeps showing her teeth all that sticky cum will come out... but she handled that with such skill... as well as that huge black dick that penetrated her meaty pussy bareback and drilled her balls deep... it was smile, smile, and again huge smile on her face... probably the biggest and longest dick she ever tried in those tight holes... She played with huge butt plug first and then her black stud nailed her asshole too! And unloaded his balls in her mouth! Did she say "tasty?"

size: 626 mb
duration: 61:04

NTB_IR_Dngrdng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sexy brunette with perfect body gets bbc both in her pussy and asshole:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 26, 2020 8:14 pm
avid fan wrote:
Nitobe, got to say the blue haired wife in recent pages blew my mind...absolutely incredible...I'm praying you've got more of her stashed away!!!

Sometimes I feel like Sawyer from tv show Lost Smile because I always have something in my "stash"... the trick is it's not "secret stash" but public one and never kept anything just for my self... except some goodies with my wife Wink Very Happy Laughing Razz Cool