Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 23, 2019 4:06 pm
Driver's dick remained "dry" here but his hung black friend had great fun with horny blond white chick they've just given a lift and she was all ready for some back seat fun! She was insatiable and probably hoped for some sloppy seconds or something like that but that quickie with creampie on back seat of that care was more than enough it seems... She looked damn hot and ready for action. Got fucked bareback and received big cumload all over her juicy pussy... Definitely more room for more fun here, she just started to warm up with that first creampie!

size: 236 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 05:23

NTB_IR_Mvngfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Creaming that juicy pussy and cleaning her with handkerchief:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 23, 2019 7:05 pm
Sexy nurse in black over-the-knee boots helps out endowed black bull who was lying in his bed all helpless and ill but his dong was hard as rock and she only had to squeeze that juice out and he felt better straight away... Two big black cocks here actually and she milked them both... for that sweet, healing potion! Great milf, great curves, juicy pussy and great passion for big black cocks... she definitely loves fucking them!

size: 441 mb
resolution: 1920x1080
duration: 19:40

NTB_IR_Nrsfrbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Banging that bald pussy bareback and spraying her boobs with cum:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 23, 2019 10:06 pm
This ass got blacked so many times and got stuffed with black cum so many times that it's pretty much obvious that this brunette is addicted and likes it in her ass more than in her pussy it seems. She loves bareback pussy to ass action and vice versa and ass to mouth of course. Loves when that long black stick drills her ass, and then cums in her mouth and she eats that cum and cleans that big black cock... I just noticed in the very end of this video that her face is rough like moon surface and that she is ugly as hell and needs that black cum to cover that craters on her cheeks!

size: 403 mb
duration: 27:45

NTB_IR_Clbrtbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Ugly babe was having fantastic anal and ass to mouth action:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 24, 2019 8:06 am
Big ass, huge one actually... big boobs with hard nipples, big belly, smooth shaved pussy and big black cock to drill that tight, mature white hole bareback and sprinkle that thick cum all over those huge, natural tits! Looked so sexy wearing yellow underwear and worked so hard with her lips and tongue on that big black cock before getting it balls deep between her legs...

size: 324 mb
duration: 10:57

NTB_IR_Bgmlffck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Huge ass, belly and boobs for that horny and hung black buck:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 24, 2019 1:05 pm
Fresh tattoo on this white babe's shoulder and adventure with her hung black lover. Like she wanted to show off with it to her bull... She took that huge cock out of his pants, wrapped her lips around it and started giving him a blowjob from his dream drooling and gagging on that huge black dick. And it was huge piece in deed - one of the thickest I've ever seen with huge vein on his upper side or better say his "back" She then bent over and got it in her soaking wet pussy and he drilled her hard and deep till he filled that condom to the top. She took it off then and swallowed all that cum from it. She simply drank all her black lover's cum that was inside that condom...

size: 269 mb
duration: 06:09

NTB_IR_Drnkthtcm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Super hot white babe sucks and fucks bbc and drinks all the cum in the end:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 24, 2019 4:05 pm
Hung black stud fucks horny white nerd, real beauty with long, curly, dark hair and fantastic body. Those curves are natural and that body is just perfect. No need to say that her ass is just yummy, it's firm and perfectly round and those butt cheeks are every man's dream. She had sexy dark-red lingerie on with sexy thongs and lace top. She just bent over and her black bull approached from behind, moved those thongs with his fingers, lured that hole with his huge cock a little bit and then slowly penetrated that tight hole bareback... and fucked her till his seed filled that wet hole! She was kinda shy and didn't want to show her face, but damn, that body was so fucking hot that will knock you down!

size: 308 mb
duration: 10:27

NTB_IR_Brnttstdnt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Luring that tight and wet white hole and nailing her balls deep and bareback:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 24, 2019 7:08 pm
No beating around the bush here, chit-chats and stuff but straight into the action charging on that smooth shaved white pussy and tight ass... nerdy looking milf got it straight away and balls deep... Looked like real teacher or bookworm of somekind but she was the pupil here and her black professor thaught her real lesson about big black cocks and sweet black cum and how to become addicted to bbc! And the prize was big, creamy load straight into her mouth!

size: 394 mb
duration: 41:16

NTB_IR_Lnsx.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hung black bull teaches white milf a lesson and fucks her bareback:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 24, 2019 10:09 pm
Horny blond white milf gets fucked by hung black bull but although this hung black dude is one of the most famous pleasers of white milf and he is proud owner of one of the biggest cock ever and he usually literally destroys every white pussy he nail with that huge black dong he had kind of bugger here... or bad luck or whatever... His pride wouldn't "listen" to him and he lost his erection so his booty mistress had to "intervene" with her mouth once again to bring that snake into life again... It went smooth after that and her fucked her bald pussy bareback and came straight in her mouth and she swallowed all that sweet creamy load...

size: 393 mb
duration: 26:24

NTB_IR_Blndmlffcl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Blond milf enjoys big black cock and swallows black lover's cum in the end:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 25, 2019 8:06 am
Cuckold redhead gets big black cudgel in her pussy, pleases her hubby too and receives messy facial from both of them. She is real pretty white mom, handsome and horny as hell and she had that great smile on her face all the time... It wasn't about cheating on her husband but it was all about having some fun together with their black friend and cumming hard on that bbc! She had it bareback in her bald, meaty pussy and she loved every moment they've spent together. Hubby just wanted to watch but she wanted him in that bed too so he joined the fun. And it turned to be awesome. They had the time of her life!

size: 291 mb
duration: 10:06

NTB_IR_Hppyfcl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Curly redhead gets her face all smeared with messy facial received from black stud:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 25, 2019 1:07 pm
Bearded black bull fucks and impregnates blond gilf who got her pussy fucked bareback by that thick and long cock. She had black stockings on and looked so attractive and appealing and her pussy with labia carefully shaved was simply "crying" for something big and something black to fuck her hard and to fill her hole with jizz. She liked this guy a lot and that was obvious and she was big turn on for him - he just started pushing hard inside that juicy pussy and started spurting his load deep inside that pussy! Couldn't hold on for himself anymore but I don't blame him - she's too much to handle obviously and her passion is real!

size: 304 mb
duration: 08:02

NTB_IR_Glfgtscrmp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Plowing balls deep between those thighs and creaming that juicy pussy:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 25, 2019 4:13 pm
This is probably rarest shit on the whole internets... This busty blonde with gorgeous body simply retired and stopped doing this and all that's left is bunch of low quality vids and that amazing body simply deserves only the best - best dicks of course, big and thick ones and best quality by all means! She got pleased by hung black bulls here together with her blond girlfriend and they both received shitload of cum in their pussies and in her mouth and over their boobs - they were showered with cum. But I couldn't keep my eyes off those huge boobs with big nipples, off those "floating devices" and those "cushions" ... simply outstanding! And that belly and tight, smooth shaved pussy and those great legs in black boots. She is real goddess if you ask me and always knocks me down - whenever I see her working on big cock or getting a shower of cum - she is simply stunning!

size: 420 mb
duration: 38:15

NTB_IR_Cmshwrprty.rar

rar password = nitobe

Banging and creaming those tight white holes and showering them with cum:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 25, 2019 7:05 pm
You know what? These black/red stockings with red garters, red high heels and black bra are so incredibly amazing that I instantly fell in love... I mean I fell between those thighs and stuck my nose deep into that carefully trimmed and shaved pussy... I mean this is pure perfection if something like that exists but this hung black stud confirms that - he came just like that... couldn't hold it anymore so just spilled his seed into her mouth! And that juicy and tight and meaty pussy and that perfectly round ass! This is simply another keeper and something you'll be watching over and over again... I did. And still doing it!!!

size: 291 mb
duration: 09:52

NTB_IR_Blcknrdlngr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Perfect lingerie, perfect stockings, perfect pussy and bbc to drill this baby hard:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 25, 2019 10:07 pm
Big white ass, big butt cheeks, nice legs, super tight and smooth as silk, meaty pussy and tiny ass, flat belly and kinda small boobs with small but hard nipples... that's the kind of body that I also like. Especially those small "thin line" pussies, smooth shaved and with small clitoris well hidden inside it's cozy "cave" waiting for endowed and hung black gentleman to knock on the "door" and splash some cum down there! This brunette had it all and I really enjoyed the way she's been working on that huge black cock. She's steaming hot and she showed some real passion for that bbc. Especially when swallowing his thick cum in the end...

size: 385 mb
duration: 25:19

NTB_IR_Jsttryng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Really big and round white ass and super tight pussy and ass ready for bbc:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 26, 2019 8:06 am
Classy brunette with curvy body, big boobs with small, hard nipples, shaved, meaty pussy and big ass was having an adventure with hung black stud in hotel room while her husband was filming her in action with his phone. She sucked that bbc off and then he licked and fingered that bald pussy and she squirted hard while having really strong orgasm. Nailed that tight pussy balls deep after that and came in no time - she was too tight and too wet and he was to horny... filled that condom to the top just like that! And she was ready for more... and more, and more... Real life milf who is addicted to big black cock!

size: 303 mb
type: avi
duration: 08:14

NTB_IR_Flldcndm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sucking, licking and squirting on that bbc that stretched that tight white pussy:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 26, 2019 1:05 pm
This is one of the first interracial/cuckold/gangbang/sloppy seconds videos I've shared here, long time ago, I think it was back in 2010/11 and it's one of the first videos from this niche that drew my attention and made me say "Wow" and I had to share my experience with my wife straight away and she was thrillled and all horny also after watching it! Image quality wasn't perfect, it was one of those old, blurry vids but it's finally here in decent quality and will make you drool once again - it's really great pleasure watching something after all these years in fine quality and with many details now visible. Especially those sloppy seconds moments when this horny white babe's bulls took turns on her and kept cumming on that hairy pubis leaving messy load between her legs. She looked so sexy just wearing that skirt and black stockings and she milked all those "sticks" one by one...

size: 379 mb
type: avi
resolution: 960x640
duration: 33:00

NTB_IR_Cmskdwf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Spreading her legs wide for her bulls and getting her pussy all messy and creamed:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot