Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 18, 2019 10:05 pm
Big white mare, real brickhouse and booty babe gets relaxed by her hung black stud who used some cream and oil for massage but when he touched that hole between her firm thighs he noticed that she is dripping wet and that he should do something about it. Nailed that smooth shaved white pussy with his big black cock of course and fucked this horny babe till her round ass was covered with his thick cum...

size: 348 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 18:27

NTB_IR_Lcscrmp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Dripping wet white pussy banged by big black cock and sprayed with cum:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 19, 2019 8:07 am
Passionate white wife with great, curvy body, fantastic ass, smooth skin and big yin/yang tattoo on her back gets banged doggy style by her hung black lover in front of her husband who's been filming this eruption of passion. She IS like real volcano of passion... boiling over till everything erupted when her black stud nailed her big and thick cock bareback from behind and drilled her hard and balls deep... That expression on her face and those glimpses to camera and her hubby were telling everything... this was the best sex she ever had!

size: 162 mb
duration: 04:01

NTB_IR_Mrrndck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife was getting that bbc from behind while her man was filming:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 19, 2019 1:09 pm
Cuckold white wife plays with big black cock, wraps her mouth around it, sucks it off and works on it with her lips and tongue while her bald pussy was literally drooling before she just jumped on her bull and his huge cock disappeared in that dripping wet hole between her thighs... She rode first twerking with that big ass and then just bent over and showed big booty bottom to her hung black stud and he nailed her bareback from behind and drilled that white pussy till it was full of his thick cream!

size: 293 mb
duration: 07:16

NTB_IR_Bbcrmplsr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sucking that bbc, riding it, getting it from behind and showing the creampie:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 19, 2019 4:15 pm
Wow... I love when nipples are big but this hot white wife is having probably biggest nipples I've ever seen - almost the size of her boobs and her boobs are big natural jugs... She is probably still breastfeeding or she's in her early pregnancy but one thing is for sure... she loves big black cock and couldn't wait that her hung black stud fills her meaty, smooth shaved pussy to the top with his fertile cum. Got that big black cudgel bareback of course, and I think she's been edging here for pretty long time... especially when her bull was fucking her from behind. I love hardbody women like her, I love big asses, thick thighs and big, flossy boobs... she is simply perfect if you ask me!

size: 621 mb
duration: 56:35

NTB_IR_Bbcmkr.rar

rar password = nitobe

That fine white pussy was so wet and she couldn't wait to get that cum fill:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 19, 2019 7:05 pm
Here's something or better say someone you all like and although she isn't my favorite I must admit that I carefully watched this piece and what to say... she is great... still... and after couple of years of absence she's still pretty much the same except that hairstyle or wig on her head... looked pretty retro, like some kind of housewife that came in front of this camera right from woodstock or some party from that time... but still very sexy though! I loved those black stockings, loved her ass and loved that creampie in the end... and loved the way she spreads her legs wide! I think that you all agree that this was kinda refreshing and maybe even her best piece so far!

size: 421 mb
duration: 20:03

NTB_IR_Rtrwf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold hubby loves filming his wife in action with hung black studs:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 19, 2019 10:06 pm
Here's nice "hubby cleaning creampie" video... His incredibly horny wife gets huge black cock balls deep into her meaty and wet pussy and hubby was watching and filming her all the time but she kept glimpsing to him all the time like she was waiting that particular moment in the end when the cum was dripping out of her meaty pussy, she was bent over, her ass was high up in the air and hubby was cleaning her hole with his tongue... not a single drop was wasted of course.... She looked great as always, had black pantyhose on and black bull just tore them apart before nailing his thick dick inside that tight pussy... She was so incredibly wet and that dong slipped in just like that!

size: 395 mb
resolution: 1920x1080
duration: 13:24

NTB_IR_Clnhrcrm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife was twerking on that bbc waiting for hubby to clean her creampie:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 20, 2019 8:29 am
That white ass is so huge and enormous that big black cock looked so small and tiny when nailed balls deep between those thick thighs... Like mosquito... But this cuckold white wife loved those "bites" and that creamy pie in the end... Her pussy just "swallowed" that big black dick and it disappeared in that smooth shaved hole. She's big girl for sure and she loves those adventures with black lovers in front of her husband... But needs at least one more dick or bigger and thicker one to stretch that white pussy properly...

size: 287 mb
duration: 10:13

NTB_IR_Bgbttgrl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dick looked so small here and disappeared between those big thighs:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 20, 2019 1:14 pm
nitobe wrote:
One of the videos that was posted years ago, when this thread started and it immediately drew my attention and became one of my favorites mostly because of the way this white babe was thrilled with size of this black cock and her desire to try it... She asked her hubby something like "can I have it?" while holding it firmly in her hands like little girls hold their toys and dolls... She had it of course and that was experience to remember... She loved that big black cock and wouldn't let it go. No way and no chance... And she kept talking about it. All the time. The best "toy" and the tastiest cum this horny white babe ever tried... And became addicted straight away...

size: 378 mb
duration: 32:24

NTB_IR_Shhdt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Playing with that bbc like it was some kind of toy and milking it dry:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot

Wow, oldies really are the best!! Love the way she has a nice chit chat with his as she sensually strokes back and forth over his cock at the start...beautiful - do you have any more of her???
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 20, 2019 4:05 pm
Busty and curvy white ladies definitely are doing it better and loves big black cocks more than anything else... That goes for this curvy, brickhouse, booty and busty brunette - her passion for big black cock is simply incredible and you can see it (and feel it) from every move she make, from every smile... from that look in her eyes... And that's real fire burning for big black cock. She sucked it off with such passion and her pussy was drooling for that bbc... She got fucked bareback and got creampie straight in her mouth... She simply adores that creamy treat from black bull's balls - loves when he cums in her mouth and she then swallows and plays with cum and scoops every drops with her lips and tongue!

size: 422 mb
duration: 17:40

NTB_IR_Gstcrm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Chubby white wife shows real passion and lust for her big black cock:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 20, 2019 7:05 pm
Another one "take your pants down and nail it balls deep in my crazy wife" type of cuckold interracial video... Deep throating of that big black dong, gagging and tears and destroyed make up and bareback banging of that twerky white ass, perfectly round and ready for all kind of action with hung black lover... Type of girl that will break your cock, milk your balls, drool over your genitals and make you cum inside that meaty pussy while her husband is filming and waiting for his turn... I loved her socks here and her kind of "over the line" enthusiasm or desire that is kinda exaggerated if something like that is possible in sex... She simply likes walking over the line and that's it... But I loved THE ass... it's stunning!

size: 339 mb
duration: 14:15

NTB_IR_Bngthtbty.rar

rar password = nitobe

She knows what she wants and what she likes but needd dick big enough for that:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 20, 2019 10:06 pm
This firm white ass is like merry go around and she can do more than just twerking when big black cock is nailed balls deep into her juicy wet pussy... She got blacked and creamed once again in front her husband and after black stud was finished with her and filled her bald and meaty pussy with cum it was hubby's turn for some satisfaction so he had sloppy seconds, nailed his dick into his wife's freshly fucked and creamed pussy and added his cream to the pile of cum inside her tight pussy... and she loved it of course... two big ones in a row...

size: 384 mb
duration: 18:17

NTB_IR_Crmfrmn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black bull fucks and creams cuckold white wife and hubby joins the party:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 21, 2019 8:08 am
Old piece with sexy white milf with fine blond hair and great body, ass and juicy pussy... It comes in pretty decent quality right now and it was really great experience watching it again... Blond molf got fucked and impregnated by hung black studs who took turns on her and filled her bald pussy with their creamy loads. She showed those loads to camera, her hung black bulls played with those creamy pies and fingered her and she nailed her fingers inside that pussy to check and to play with it too... She looked really sexy and appealing and was real turn on for everybody in that room...

size: 298 mb
duration: 19:33

NTB_IR_Blndptmlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black studs fucks that fine white pussy and cum inside that tight hole:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 21, 2019 1:05 pm
Now, here's something for my good friend who adores this chubby white babe and I must say that I totally share his opinion here and he said that she "is the total package in my book and her scene with her black friend was outstanding. She is naturally sensual, uninhibited, and rode his fuckstick with real passion..." Nothing more to add here, but I simply have to drool over that curvy body a little more... I mean look at her - she is pure white sugar cookie and she loves some brown sugar sticks melting in that meaty pussy and giving her loads of that sweet cream in her mouth! Incredible honey, really!!!

size: 334 mb
duration: 14:54

NTB_IR_Tstycm.rar

rar password = nitobe

This chubby white babe is having it all and she simply "blessed" with that bbc::
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 21, 2019 4:06 pm
And there's one more incredible video with this curvy and busty brunette who loves that big black cock so much and looooves when cum is spilled directly in her mouth and loves playing with it before swallowing that creamy load... She simply knows that she is one incredibly happy white girl for having this big black cock, really long and damn thick, just for her and just for her tiny, wet pussy! That big black cock belongs to her and she is aware of that and she's doing everything to please her hung black man... She enjoys sheer size of that dong and you can see that when she starts sucking it off or when it's nailed balls deep into her tight pussy!

size: 318 mb
duration: 11:19

NTB_IR_Hrnyflng.rar

rar password = nitobe

That enormous black dick is that cute chubby white babe's favorite toy:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 21, 2019 7:06 pm
Hung black stud sneaked into the kitchen while cuckold white wife was doing dishes and he started touching her straight away... She couldn't resist nor wanted anything like that so grabbed that big black sausage, took her pants down and started fucking it right there on cabinet and on that high chair... Hubby was filming and jerking off and she's been glimpsing to him non stop - like she wanted him to literally feel that tide of pleasure she was feeling... When black stud filled her pussy in with cum hubby approached with camera and started fucking her too... he was quick as rabbit and just added his cream to the sticky pile inside her pussy... But watch her face closely and pay attention to the way she was looking straight into hubby's eyes while he was fucking her and while she was showing him her cum filled pussy... Looks like the feelings were too strong for both of them here! She was overwhelmed with joy!!!

size: 388 mb
duration: 24:19

NTB_IR_Gstscmmng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby and his black friend fucks his horny wife and leave two creampies inside:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot