Author
Deeptrance116
Poster
Added: Nov 26, 2004 6:21 am
Don't go completely hardcore...it would ruin the innocence factor. I want to think that these are girls that I could potentially get with (not that this is within the realm of probability mind you), but if I see some 10" monster plowing away...I will know definitively that I have nothing to offer them.
The new guy
Good Poster
Added: Nov 26, 2004 1:36 pm
No hardcore. I like the videos of girls dancing and masterbating. Although I'd prefer more fingering and less dildo-ing
Josiah
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 26, 2004 9:09 pm
I agree, but IMO, the fingering by the cameraman has got to go! A real turn off for me.
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Nov 26, 2004 10:38 pm
You're kidding me! I always thought that was kind of cool...almost like it was me was getting to do some of the things I'd like to with these sexy young ladies. Next time, try imagining yourself in the cameraman's place and see if it's still a turnoff...
Calahan
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 27, 2004 12:27 am
The new guy wrote:
No hardcore. I like the videos of girls dancing and masterbating. Although I'd prefer more fingering and less dildo-ing

Couldn't have said it better...
Dancing is fine, stripping is fine, masterbating is fine Twisted Evil
More fingering and not too much with dildo.
Fingering of another man or girl is cool Smile

All the best,
Calahan
Calahan
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 27, 2004 12:28 am
markus1 wrote:
You're kidding me! I always thought that was kind of cool...almost like it was me was getting to do some of the things I'd like to with these sexy young ladies. Next time, try imagining yourself in the cameraman's place and see if it's still a turnoff...

I didn't see it that way before Smile
Need to look at Sabine's video as soon as possible Very Happy

All the best,
Calahan
jejejeje
Respected VIP club member
Added: Nov 27, 2004 7:36 am
I'd like to see the girls get gradually more and more 'naughty'.

It's not so much of a tease when a girl goes the first up shoot with a big toy. Sure sexy... but it's much more satisfying to see her leading up to that stage.

Of course.. you can't tease for ever. Eventually you've got to give these girls some action!
Very Happy
ronny
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 25, 2005 2:05 pm
She is teenfuns model ??