Author
IDMyAvatar
Poster
Added: Apr 13, 2006 9:47 am
Hi guys,

I know my avatar is pretty sizable and I apologise in advance. If anyone could please ID any of the elle-ess models in my avatar and let me know if they are still working, I would be very grateful. I don't believe I am contravening any forum rules by using this gif as there are no logos and even though the model's chronological status might be questionable, there is no nudity.

I must stress... I am only interested in current information on these models, not their "earlier work". In particular I am very keen on knowing more about number 17. She makes me weak at the knees.

Thanks a bunch
angelus71
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 13, 2006 4:26 pm
Well, number 2 looks like one of the Sweet Dolls girls. Have a look...the banner is at the bottom of the page. Smile
Sato
VIP club member
Added: Apr 13, 2006 4:47 pm
IDMyAvatar wrote:
Hi guys,

I know my avatar is pretty sizable and I apologise in advance. If anyone could please ID any of the elle-ess models in my avatar and let me know if they are still working, I would be very grateful. I don't believe I am contravening any forum rules by using this gif as there are no logos and even though the model's chronological status might be questionable, there is no nudity.

I must stress... I am only interested in current information on these models, not their "earlier work". In particular I am very keen on knowing more about number 17. She makes me weak at the knees.

Thanks a bunch

i want see this number 17 in myangelsfuns
any info about it
IDMyAvatar
Poster
Added: Apr 18, 2006 12:21 am
Thanks angelus71.... it does seem as though Dasha @ sweetdolls.com is indeed number 2 on my list.

I wonder if GS has any ideas about any of these girls? I'd love to see these girls on AF. I'm sure I am not alone there either.
Ignignokt & Err
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 18, 2006 3:22 am
#17 is an angel, I can't wait to see her again.
IDMyAvatar
Poster
Added: Apr 18, 2006 4:22 am
Number 17 not only has an incredible body (an ass to die for), but she genuinely looks as though she is truly enjoying herself in the photos and videos I have seen of her "earlier work".
mistermandingo
Retired Legend
Added: Apr 18, 2006 1:06 pm
IDMyAvatar wrote:
Number 17 not only has an incredible body (an ass to die for), but she genuinely < CENSORED > as though she is truly enjoying herself in the photos and videos I have seen of her "earlier work".

Hmmm ,, kinda sounds against the rules no ?? and smells like a bust to me Sad
IDMyAvatar
Poster
Added: Apr 19, 2006 12:39 am
it is kinda sad... innit? Alright mistermandindingo, I'll come quietly. Please let me know if I need to change my avatar. Last thing I'd want to do is go against the forum rules. I'd love to keep it though if I could. Well at least number 17 Very Happy
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 19, 2006 12:42 am
IDMyAvatar wrote:
it is kinda sad... innit? Alright mistermandindingo, I'll come quietly. Please let me know if I need to change my avatar. Last thing I'd want to do is go against the forum rules. I'd love to keep it though if I could. Well at least number 17 Very Happy

I've sent you two PM's requesting that you change your avitar.

please read your mail and change it

Sir D