Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 03, 2024 8:18 pm
Title: Stephanie Bonham Carter - Being spanked by my boss
screenshot

screenshot

Description: I've been a pretty rubbish employee recently and in order to teach me a lesson and keep my job I had to accept a spanking from my boss. My bottom is very sore and I will be making sure I turn up on time from now on!

Format: MP4
Duration: 9 Min
Size: 1148 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: May 03, 2024 11:18 pm
Title: Lorna Shannon - Secretary in trouble
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Lorna Shannon is good at her job, when she applies herself to it, which is not often. But on top of that money had been missing from the business. Sarah visits the young lady at home to discuss this and to give her the chance to own up to having taken the money. Sarah has the proof but Lorna will not own up. She has to be punished. This will be in two parts, the first of which involves her going over the knee to get the very first spanking of her young life. It's hard and it is meant to be a punishment. We take our time to find the most beautiful, sexy, naughty girls for you. We know you will love the first punishment of Lorna Shannon

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 1294 Mb

Download:
Added: May 04, 2024 2:18 am
Title: Little Nessie - Life in the EliteClub 19
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Little Nessie must be brave and go through 30 minutes of hell in this episode. Her punishment includes almost everything one can imagine; from having her tits, ass and legs beaten with various nasty whips, single tail whips, canes, crops, floggers, to having needles pushed into her nipples and electric shocks administered to her pussy. This is going to be a hard time for the tattooed blonde. Lots of tears are going to flow down her agony stricken face as she endures severe corporal punishment, tit and pussy torture.

Duration: 34 Min
Size: 1027 Mb

Download:
Added: May 04, 2024 5:20 am
Title: Lorna Shannon, Sarah Stern, Mr Stern - The audition and caning of Lorna Shannon
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Shannon is a spanking virgin, never has her bottom felt the sting of a hand or the slap of a paddle. All that is about to change however. She has decided that she wants to do something different and so she came to see us to find out if she would make the grade as a spanking model. It did not take long to get her over Sarah's knee and her panties pulled down for the start of her spanking. She seemed to take that OK so progress to the paddle and what a leathering she got. Did she want to try the cane? Yes she did so Mr. Stern had the great pleasure of giving her the first ever caning. What a girl.

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 896 Mb

Download:
Added: May 04, 2024 8:21 am
Title: Aron, Lili - Clip 25Lil Secretary Spanked
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Its been two weeks since I hired this new casual employee to read and respond to my customers via e-Mail. And this young woman already talks to the people like they were her property. In the latest conversation, she called a customer a prig dickhead, after he tried to negotiate about a price. Not only, this is clearly out of her competence, I can not accept her indecent tone. Thinking about what to do in this issue, I decided to confront her behaviour and if she wouldnt have a good explaination, I will give her very bottom a firm strapping with my belt and a hard caning to never let her forget how to talk to my partners and customers. I will not let a bratty secretary ruin the reptation of my company!

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 491 Mb

Download: