Author
chicoron
Good Poster
Added: Sep 13, 2019 7:12 pm
Out of sight—lately—not out of mind.
Now that we've see that there's more out there, we're hoping for more in here.
chicoron
Good Poster
Added: Sep 25, 2019 8:29 pm
Not giving up. Somebody's got something.
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Sep 26, 2019 2:29 pm
IF we believe all the hype and at huge cost , methinks before the colour of money should come the evidence , post away dude !
jeffts
Good Poster
Added: Oct 05, 2019 6:06 pm
Not giving up hope. Somebody out there has got the goods.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 06, 2019 10:05 am
I have seen 3 topless photos but have yet to see topless video and fully nude photos / video.
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Oct 06, 2019 1:55 pm
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
I have seen 3 topless photos but have yet to see topless video and fully nude photos / video.

3 topless photos? I have only seen 2 ???

I doubt there is any other stuff out there as it would have surfaced by now, so I can only asume the supposed offer was a scam by hazelnudes, which is a shame as I may have been tempted to part with some money if there were more solid proof of it being genuine.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2019 7:09 pm
Please post what you have of Hazel so that we keep this thread alive.
italic
Good Poster
Added: Oct 24, 2019 5:40 am
We're keeping a light on in the window. Somebody?
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Oct 27, 2019 7:15 pm
Hazels impromptu departure has plunged us all into darkness , without her sweet teasing there are only distant memories of that magic lady, still wish she had said farewell rather than just disappearing, such an undignified ending that still leaves a bitter taste and a vacuum no one can quite fill .
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 28, 2019 7:29 am
Hear hear !
ryanb100
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 28, 2019 1:36 pm
Maybe some posts of her stuff will rekindle interest and help some of us to complete their collections
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Oct 28, 2019 3:06 pm
GPsub wrote:
Hazels impromptu departure has plunged us all into darkness , without her sweet teasing there are only distant memories of that magic lady, still wish she had said farewell rather than just disappearing, such an undignified ending that still leaves a bitter taste and a vacuum no one can quite fill .

Methinks it had a lot to do with a falling out with this photographer type who is now touting supposed nude images and videos.

I doubt he actually has anything as it would have emerged by now if he did. Strikes me as just a big scam to try to make money off the goddesses name and awesomeness.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 29, 2019 10:24 pm
Topless nr 3
Enjoy

screenshot
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 29, 2019 10:35 pm
I miss that Brazilian.

screenshot
Sodoffbaldrick