Author
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Jul 28, 2021 7:19 pm
Hazel always did seem to take things to the next level when water was added !
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 29, 2021 8:13 pm
How many of Hazel's fans think she should return to the net with an onlyfans page?
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Jul 30, 2021 10:02 am
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
How many of Hazel's fans think she should return to the net with an onlyfans page?

Me Me Me Me Me Me !
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 03, 2021 5:50 pm
Do any of Hazel's long term fans have her ear? Just need to get the Onlyfans idea over to her.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 26, 2021 5:26 pm
Anything new turned up?
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Aug 26, 2021 7:48 pm
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
Anything new turned up?
LOL
chicoron
Good Poster
Added: Aug 26, 2021 8:54 pm
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
Anything new turned up?

Thanks diehards for keeping this thread alive.
At this point we're hoping that something old turns up (like those leaked hints we've seen).
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Nov 09, 2021 7:17 am
Found during a regular trawl for new Hazel material - well new to me at least

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 09, 2021 10:50 am
Gorgeous woman.
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Dec 06, 2021 1:18 am
What happened to all the material Hazel shot but did n't post ?, she was always hoarding stuff as we got promised updates that never arrived ,anyone sitting on stuff or has she simply vanished . The Klementina site is a dead end as nothing ever happens .
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 06, 2021 7:44 pm
GPsub wrote:
What happened to all the material Hazel shot but did n't post ?, she was always hoarding stuff as we got promised updates that never arrived ,anyone sitting on stuff or has she simply vanished . The Klementina site is a dead end as nothing ever happens .

Can't stop thinking of the stuff she must have edited out as photos and videos where her nips and pussy slipped into view.

Can't believe she deleted these and got rid of everything when she decided to hang up her thong.

Would be nice to hear from Hazel just to confirm that she's alright.
I was a member of H17, H18, AWH.
From around 2001 to 2017 I paid membership every month.So I, like a lot of other horny guys have invested a lot in her. Just feel she owes us a heads-up as to her wellbeing. If you are reading this Hazel, we f**cking love and miss you. ❤
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Dec 06, 2021 8:17 pm
SB i think you speak for everyone with those well chosen comments , i have not encountered another online model that was as captivating as Hazel , she had everything her progression through the years from H17 to GP then AWH showcased her prestigious talents to enchant exploit and intoxicate the many that fell under her spell . It would have been right to have had a farewell from her as doubtless she steps into domestication and motherhood , and i can't help thinking there should be a tribute site spring up with photo and video donations from all those who took her PVT or had specials only then will true appreciation be achieved of possibly the finest non nude tease since the internet was created , GPsub
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 02, 2022 1:30 pm
Happy New year Hazel fans.
italic
Good Poster
Added: Jan 02, 2022 9:30 pm
Let's hope this new year sees some of those hidden pix shake free.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 03, 2022 1:13 am
I agree.