Author
Nezumiiro
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 17, 2006 1:51 pm
I have a WHOLE buncha sets of her, but what is her name?
winston
Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2006 4:32 pm
here's her stats fron SG:

her name is Flux

HOMETOWN: Tlön.

SIGN: Sagifuckinttarius.

WHY I DID SG: POOR IMPULSE CONTROL.

STATS: convenient travel-size.

BODY MODS: I have some tattoos, of course, but I'm really most interested in tentacle-graft technology.

FAVORITE BANDS: Against Me!, Minibosses, the Darkest of the Hillside Thickets, The Who, Devo, Tom Waits, Wire, The Boy Least Likely To, Jason Webley, Skybox, Molotov, Zep, etc.

FAVORITE FILMS: Blade Runner, Videodrome, Dawn of the Dead '78, The Wizard of Gore '06, The Wicker Man, The Dirty Dozen, Casablanca, A Fish Called Wanda, etc.

FAVORITE BOOKS: Cien años de soledad, The Illuminatus! Trilogy, Borges' Ficciones, Temporary Autonomous Zone, Dune, Perdido Street Station, Burning Chrome, The Fuehrer Bunker, Heart of Darkness, Dangerous Visions, Liber Null & Psychonaut, The Third Policeman...see 'Into'

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: The Prisoner. Venture Bros. Aeon Flux. MST3K. Trek.

FAVORITE ARTISTS: Picasso's blue, Goya's black, Mari-Chan, outsider/visionary artists, my friends Dave and Brandon.

VICES: really just bourbon and used bookstores.

CURRENT CRUSH: the whole goddamned universe.

HEROES: Emperor Norton.

INTO: books books books, science fiction, horror flicks, quantum mechanics, dancing, painfully spicy food, sunshine, beaches, subversion, Gatorade, being in love, fucking, Discordia, weird shit, learning other languages, the Internet. Reading Neruda, Borges, Hakim Bey, Heinlein, Lovecraft, Miéville, William Gibson, Pynchon, W.D. Snodgrass, RAW, Phil Dick, Bucky Fuller, García Márquez, Joyce, Neal Stephenson, Crowley, Kafka, Pete Carroll, J.G. Ballard, Ferlinghetti, Donna Kossy, Vonnegut, Nabokov, T.S. Eliot... everything I can get my paws on.

MOST HUMBLING MOMENT: the whole goddamned universe.

5 ITEMS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Powerbook, blue jeans, boots, soap, true love.

MAKES ME HAPPY: well-written, perfectly executed short stories, extremely warm weather, makin' out. Sloane. the whole goddamned universe.

MAKES ME SAD: cold weather, injustice.

GETS ME HOT: Intelligence and chest hair. Talk to me about science fiction, and I'm yours.

I LOST MY VIRGINITY: nearly a decade ago.

FAVORITE SEXUAL POSITION: don't ask.

FANTASY: Freedom and happiness. I'm easy.

CURRENT THOUGHTS ON SG: I like it